Geis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He meets her at the door wearing white lingerie. All his life, Oliver has been a slender and anxious man. When Kendall last saw him, he wouldn't leave him room for fear of the world outside. His hair had grown long and unkempt, his nails untrimmed, and his time was spent shuffling alone in the darkness, gaunt and afraid. In youth, the two had been almost identical despite the two years that separated them, and now he looks very much like her again, save for missing the curves and the freckles across his nose. Everything else, though, is nearly a mirror image.

She stammers his name, and he smiles a pink-painted smile before showing her in. From up the stairs that lead to the living room, James' booming voice shatters the silence. "Olivia, who the fuck is it?" Kendall's heart hurts when she hears him.

Blushing, Oliver turns his back on Kendall, his slender ass displayed by sheer white panties, the fabric of which rides up between his cheeks. He adjusts the panties while calling back to James, "It's Kendall, daddy."

"Then bring her fat ass up here."

"Yes, sir," Oliver says, turning back to Kendall and smiling again. "Come on in, Kendall, he is just up the stairs."

Kendall follows Oliver up the stairs and into the living room, watching his skinny ass flex in his panties on the way. From behind he looks like a slender, graceful woman. From the front he has looked the same, save for the faintest bulge of a tiny boyish penis. From what she can see, he looks small even for a normal man. Next to James, he would appear downright infantile.

At the top of the stairs, Kendall finds the old living room she had visited with James so many times while they were dating. Bookshelves line the walls, housing old, familiar texts. Two couches are set catty-corner next to each other, creating a smaller room by their placement. A coffee table is set between the couches, and the television stand is placed against the stairs. The television is on, set to ESPN, and James sits naked on one of the couches, his feet propped up on the coffee table as Kendall's mother strokes his fat shaft and sucks his hairy balls.

Paige is half-naked, wearing only her own pink lingerie, with her hard nipples tenting the fabric. She strokes him rapidly, his shaft gleaming with a mix of her saliva and his precum, as she nurses his balls. Licking her way up his shaft with her eyes closed, she moans before taking him into her mouth and sucking him with feminine hunger. Oliver enters the room as if it is perfectly normal to see. Kendall, meanwhile, stands rooted at the top of the stairs, awed and aroused.

Oliver leaves the living room, going to the kitchen briefly and returning with an opened beer to replace the empty one beside James. James takes it with a grunt. "Thanks, slut," he says, and he smacks Oliver's ass on Oliver's way out. Oliver leaves with a smile, returning to the kitchen to prepare supper.

Kendall stammers.

Noticing her on a commercial break, James grins. He mutes the television while staring her in the eyes. "Well, look what we have here. Glad you decided to come home, slut."

Swallowing her rising anxiety and confusion down, and staring fixedly at her mother drooling on James' shaft, Kendall struggles to form words. "I came...you told me to come." She clears her throat. "Daddy."

James laughs. "And you always do what your daddy says, don't you?"

Kendall nods without thinking, mesmerized by her mother. So far, Paige hasn't even acknowledged Kendall, but when she does notice her daughter, Paige only stops to wink in Kendall's direction before returning to her work. She bobs her head on James wetly, gagging as she takes him to the edge of her throat and stroking her saliva into his shaft as she does.

"As you can see, this is my house now, and I let your mother and sister live here with me."

Kendall blinks, returning to reality enough to think to correct James, but the sight of her mother slurping so obediently is too much. Overwhelmed, she only nods in response, murmuring, "I can see that." It bothers her to realize it, but both Paige and Oliver seem happy like this, happier than Kendall has seen them for a long time. Kendall herself is deeply aroused, even if slightly worried, by the raw masculine power James is displaying right now.

Paige slurps James dutifully, showing greater desire and skill than Kendall ever has. She strokes and throats him with knowing ease, each stroke being perfectly timed and subtle. Her attention is fixed and reverent, trained by time and mastered with enthusiasm. It is like Kendall isn't even there and, considering how Paige used to hate James, it only serves to arouse Kendall more deeply.

Watching her mother with James, Kendall suddenly frowns. "If they're here, though, why did you even want me to come over?"

Seeing her like this, James laughs and takes hold of Paige by her long, auburn hair. He guides her carelessly along his shaft, choking her, fucking the opening of her throat without hurting her. Paige allows it for a time but removes his hand after a few thrusts. To Kendall's surprise, James allows it, resting his big hand on Paige's back instead and granting her control over her own body. "Aw, it's cute to see the little slut is jealous of her momma. Well, don't worry, slut, there's still plenty for you to do while she sucks my dick so good."

Lifting his right leg, James shoves the coffee table to the side before holding his foot out and wiggling his toes at Kendall. "For now, you can show your momma what a good little girl you are."

Still frowning, Kendall moves quickly to obey. Compelled by that strange force, she moves closer, her eyes still focused on Paige's slow, delicate movements. She doesn't only suck James' cock, but she seems to worship him with her mouth and hands. She loves James, truly and deeply, and she shows him that love with every movement. It hurts Kendall to see, being deprived of such love and devotion from her mother, but it also arouses her, too. Gushing at her mother's display, Kendall kneels with equal devotion, determined to serve James with matching vigor, even if she can't meet her mother's skill.

James rests his foot on her lap, and Kendall takes it into hand and smells him reverently. She mimics her mother's effort, watching her mother even as she sucks James' toes. She treats his foot like her mother treats his cock, sucking him, slurping him, salivating on him, and massaging him delicately. The taste is different from the familiar, manly flavor of James' dick, but Kendall enjoys it all the same. Her mother's willingness to service a man she hated so much confuses Kendall and arouses her, too.

Tasting him, Kendall finally finds a worthy distraction. Slowly, her interest in her mother fades, but her dedication does not. Already aroused, she falls quickly into James' trap. Burying her nose into his toes, she breathes deeply of him before sucking one toe into her mouth. The taste is a balm for her, easing her anxiety as his earthy flavor spreads across her tongue. He tastes just as he had that afternoon, and that taste freed Kendall to forget herself and fall into his service.

Each time Kendall sees James, she finds herself more mesmerized by him. Seeing him with her mother only makes her awe more pronounced. Sucking his toes, she steals glances at her mother's devoted blowjob. James has returned to guiding Paige by her hair and smacks her cheek to draw her attention. Paige looks up, and James points her toward Kendall, who has now closed her eyes to moan around his feet. Seeing this, Paige laughs, and James says, "Told you. She's a real slut, just like you."

Smiling, Paige strokes him with both hands and licks her lips to gather the precum that has smeared on her chin. "Of course she is. How could she be anything else for a dick like yours?" Paige returns to sucking James, watching her daughter who, opening her mouth, takes to watching her in return. They share a brief, somewhat confused smile, and Paige winks before using her hands to spread her saliva along James' thick shaft. "Hey, sweetie, long time, no see. Having fun down there?"

With her mother watching, Kendall finds herself feeling very self-conscious and decides to use James' big feet as a shield. Still licking him, she hides behind his foot, tracing her tongue along his arch and stealing glances between his toes as Paige laughs.

"Acting like a child," Paige says. "There's nothing to be ashamed of Kendall. I've done similar, and I'd do more to get a chance at his dick. It's what women like us do for a man like him. It's only natural," she says, slurping his crown and sucking up his precum with a needy purr. "Sluts like us are born to worship a stud like him."

Paige's words horrify and arouse Kendall. Over the years, the two of them have fought many times. Paige is an imperfect woman and was, objectively, an awful mother. Alcoholism saw her emotional abuse sometimes turn physical violence, and years of neglect and cruelty had turned quickly to trauma. Kendall always revered her mother, as any child would, but time gave her perspective enough to avoid the older woman.

Now forced together, Kendall's entire perspective of Paige has changed. Listening to her mother speak in honeyed tones about James, a man both of them had agreed was repugnant on his best days, made the shock of James' massive dick seem somehow diminished. Her mother, while a raging alcoholic and a mean-spirited bitch, was also fiercely independent, almost to the point of being unbearable. She has had three husbands so far, with many boy toys in between, and none of them could demand the sort of attention that James is getting

It seems to Kendall that the strange power which James can exert over her also has influence over not only Paige but Oliver as well. With his dick alone, James has infiltrated Kendall's life and completely uprooted it, reducing both women into mewling sluts drooling on him for his big cock and turning her brother into a sister who likely does the same.

Watching Paige, Kendall switches feet, taking to James' left foot now and sucking it with familiar hunger. As she does, she takes a break to catch her breath and ask her mother, "Mom, when did you-why did you-how?"

Tracing her tongue along James' fat, leaking crown, Paige moans as she gathers his precum and eats it up. "Mm, baby. Well, let me just tell you..."

Months Earlier...

Paige had just gotten home from work when she heard the doorbell ring. Grumbling, she set her beer aside and hurried to the door, stopping in the hallway to glare down at her son's closed bedroom door before descending the stairs to the front door. There, she opened the door just as James' heavy fist had finished hammering it again. She was stunned when she saw him, rooted in place by both his sudden appearance and his sudden entrance into her home. Watching him climb the stairs, she felt powerless to do anything but follow him in silence.

Like Kendall, Paige hated James, though the origin of her hate was different. By the time she met James, Paige had long hated all men. Years of abuses and disappointments had turned her on humanity. Homeless at sixteen and knocked up by nineteen, she raised Kendall alone until she met Oliver's father, whom she stayed with until she found out about his child pornography ring. Following that revelation, she moved states and found her way here, where she married again and had a third child who now lived with his father.

What had started as simple misandry had, with years of alcohol and cold, bitter resentment, turned to full misanthropy. She hated the world and all of the pains it gave her, big and small. Alcohol was her medicine. It didn't reduce the pain, but it made her numb to it. When she saw James, that old hate burned inside of her, but it was muted, made less pronounced by a sudden and powerful yearning. Watching him scope the living room and settle on her couch, that yearning turned to a subtle spark of arousal.

The couch sagged under James' weight. A big man, he looked sallow and sad. Though Paige didn't know the details, she did know of Kendall's recent decision to leave James and her following disappearance. It was one of the few times Paige had felt pride in her daughter, whom she always thought of as a failure for being knocked up so early and so often. That pride, however, was never communicated to her daughter. Paige instead told Kendall how she was hurting the girls, and she made sure that Kendall knew every bad end she might run into in running away from the abuses of the world.

The world, Paige thought, always found a way to kick someone in the teeth. Kendall thought that, too, but she was too young to live by it yet. Paige knew that time would fix that.

Staring at James, Paige tried to decipher the ache in her loins. James was not hideous, though he was not attractive in the conventional sense, either. He was a big man, fat, and he carried himself in a lumbering manner. He seemed to have gained weight since the last time she saw him, but the weight only served to give him gravity and presence, a presence made more acute by his towering height and broad shoulders.

Despite his size, Paige had never considered James to be strong, though her opinion of him was evolving as she stared at him. Fixed under his cold, blue stare, her loins were suddenly set ablaze. She stared back at him, brow knotted, assuming her slouched misanthropy. Arms across her ample bosom, she tried to fix him with a hateful gaze but found it impossible to properly materialize. Today, at least, James was too intimidating to intimidate. Speaking softly, she hazarded, "James? What are you doing here?" She tried to speak with her usual venom but found her words empty.

James held her gaze, his grin cock-sure and empty. He seemed tired. His smile was crooked. "Get me a beer."

Paige's only response was to lift her eyebrows, and then her body moved on its own. She was in the kitchen before she realized what was happening, and she went to give him her own beer but thought it better to get him a fresh one. Pulling one unopened bottle from the fridge, she returned to him

James regarded the bottle silently, his smile still curling his lips. "The fuck you doing? Open it for me."

"Oh, sorry." Paige popped the lid off and handed him the beer. James looked, and sounded, more tired than angry, but he watched her every movement. Bending over to pick up the lid she dropped on the floor, Paige is stopped by James' big hand fixed around her neck. He held her close to him while drawing from his beer, and he stared into her eyes as she stared back at him.

Normally, Paige would have fought back, but James' hands were rough around her throat. She watched him grimace as he swallowed, and as he regarded the beer in his hand, she could smell the alcohol on his breath. "The fuck is this lite shit?"

"It's what I drink," Paige said quickly, not afraid to displease him but instead eager to please. She felt small, submissive in his grasp, and the longer she looked at him, the hornier she became. "It's all I have on hand."

"Not anymore it ain't." Holding her in place, James took more beer into his mouth, but instead of swallowing, he spit it out across her face. Paige allowed it, not recoiling but wincing briefly to keep the beer out of her eyes. She stared him in the eyes the rest of the time, even when he smacked her wet cheek with his big, rough hand. "Shit is disgusting," he growled. "From now on, you buy Natty and nothing else, cause that is what I fucking drink. Got it?"

Paige nodded, and James grinned. Releasing her neck, he grabbed her by the hair instead.

"Good girl."

Covered in beer and saliva, Paige mirrored his smile. "Thank you," she said. The way he held her displayed her cleavage to him, and James stared openly at her hanging, exposed breasts. Without wiping her face, she spoke again, tasting the beer running down her face and into her mouth. "Is there anything else I can do for you, James, since I've already messed that up?" Paige had never felt so submissive in her life, but James was beautiful to her, and captivated, all she wanted to do was to please him.

James shrugged. Releasing her, he burped and said, "Sure. How about you blow me while I finish off this piss-water?"

Biting her bottom lip, Paige kneeled. She placed her hands on James' thighs and rubbed them as she settled between his feet. A sudden wave of arousal swept over her, swallowing her completely and dragging her into its depths. Her hands found his manhood, and she squeezed him through his pants, the size of him making the sea that consumed her privates boil. "If you like," she purred, and she found his zipper and pulled his pants open.

James dick jumped into view, fully erect and already leaking precum. He was massive in length and somehow appeared even larger in girth. Paige had never seen anything like him in her entire life. Catching him in both hands, she laughed as she held him. In time, her laughter turned to a throaty purr as she smiled up into his cruel face. "Well, well, would you look at this?"

Still smiling, she moved her hands down to hold him at the base. Comparing him to her ex, he is massive, like a man against a child. Comparing him to her tiny hands, he is even larger. She rested his fat shaft against his fat belly and marveled at how his thick root prevented the fingers of one hand to meet. A moan escaped her lips, and a shiver ran through her body. "Who knew you had a dick this big? Exactly how fucking big are you, James?"

James burped again and smiled in a way that looked more like a sneer. "Just under twelve inches long, and just over ten-inches thick."

Still holding him by the root with one hand, Paige used her other hand to stroke his length. At the crown, she gathered precum and smeared it along his meat. "Fuck, that's big. And Kendall still left you?"

James' eyes narrowed, and for a moment, Paige was afraid he might hit her. The anger passed, though, and finally he said, "She's a dumb cunt. That's why I came over here to have you replace her."

Eying his massive, towering shaft, Paige smiled again. He was twice the length of any man she had ever been with, and easily twice the girth, as well. Holding him, she took to stroking him with both hands just to feel the full length of his rigid manhood, and she marveled at what she felt. "Of course, James, I would be happy to replace my daughter. She left you and your big, hard dick? What a cunt. It's only right that I, as her mother, make it up to you. You said you wanted a blowjob, right? My pleasure all the way."

To emphasize her point, Paige took him into her mouth with a long, lavish slurp. Her lips stretched and her jaw strained to accommodate him. His size, both in length and girth, was no joke, she realized, as she struggled with his unfamiliar dimensions. It left her feeling clumsy, but she was eager. Though not one to normally submit to a man, especially not so easily, Paige was a hedonist by nature. She didn't ignore her impulses easily and, seeing James, tasting and stroking him, every impulse in her body told her to suck James deeply and to do it with a smile.

Watching her with a half empty beer bottle in one hand, James used his other hand to gather her hair and hold it out of her face. In return, Paige watched him as well, smiling when he smiled and bobbing her head with increasing familiarity. Moving her hands, she braced herself against his fat thighs and took him deep, choking on him with each downstroke, struck by the way he filled her mouth. For his part, James seemed to enjoy it, or at least offered no criticism as she worked.

Silently, Paige compared James to every other man she knew. She compared him to Kendall's father, a tall man, strongly built, muscular, and kind, and she found James superior. Having long carried a torch for the first man to break her heart, Paige saw no reason for further comparison. Every man who came after Kendall's father had disappointed her, and to have him now disappoint her by comparison to James, well, that gave her room for reevaluation. Sucking James' dick, Paige decided that she had found at least one person worthy of her praise, and she decided then to reward James with her wet, hungry mouth.