Geis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James downed his beer and dropped the bottle to the carpet before reaching out with his newly freed left hand to smack her. It was a gentle smack, not meant to hurt but to exert his dominance. Paige felt it in her pussy more than she felt in her cheek, and she moaned in response. She hated the idea of being treated like this, but she saw no reason to deny James the pleasure of it.

Grunting in response, James smacked her a second time and watched as it propelled her to greater action. Closing her eyes, Paige took him deeper and with increasing enthusiasm, sucking him faster and with increasing want. "Fuck," James growled. "That's right. Suck that big dick. You love it, don't you, slut?"

Paige moaned around him, purring as she sucked him frantically. The truth was that she did love it. James had a dick unlike any she had ever seen before, and while she still hated the world, she at least could appreciate James. At the very least, his eleven-inches was enough to soothe her barren spirit. Paige had lived a hard life, one unfair and unkind to her at every corner. Sucking James' big, fat cock felt to her like a reward for all the shit she had gone through to get there.

James' head lulled from the pleasure. Leaning back, he groaned as she took him to the edge of her throat again. "God damn, girl, you suck like a pro." Sitting up, he watched her pretty face stretch around him as she took him. Her eyes were closed, and she was completely dedicated to her work. Her concentration was impressive, as was her enthusiasm. He had never had a woman suck him so happily before.

Sitting up to watch her, James found himself reminded of Kendall. For three generations so far, the women of this family all seemed to be direct copies of each other. Kendall looked like Paige, and Penny looked like Kendall, each of them growing every year to appear more like the one who came before them. Watching Paige suck him, it felt almost like watching Kendall on the rare time she had given him a blowjob, and that only made James harder.

"Fuck," he groaned. "You got dick-sucking lips, just like Kendall did. I always used to stare at them when we would come over. Wanted to see them wrapped around my dick. I just knew, looking at you, that you'd suck like a slut, and you did not disappoint me."

Paige purred around him, his praises adding to her desire. Sucking him harder, she took him with animal want, her stomach suddenly empty and aching for his semen. It was the first time in her life that she ever wanted to swallow, and she found herself desperate for James, desperate to feed on his semen. He was, in almost every way, the crude man she remembered, but his dick remade him. It took his disgusting behavior and made it masculine; it took his simplicity and made it straightforward and direct. Life was complex, she decided, but James was simple, and she liked that.

So simple was he that he began to shake as she bobbed her head on him. "Goddammit, Paige! Watching you suck my dick, I'm about to nut!" He withdrew from her mouth as he said it, taking hold of his shaft in one of his big, meaty fists and stroking himself to climax across her face. Paige took his load with a smile, sitting back on her knees and sticking out her chin for him. She stared him in the eyes as his first ribbon of sperm leapt from his dick and spread across her face, and she continued smiling even as he glazed her.

James was a big man, with a big dick, and Paige was glad to see that his orgasm was equally large. She had expected him to impress her, but what she got was beyond impressive. He left semen on her face and in her hair, running down her cheeks and gathering in her cleavage. The smell of him, primal and manly, combined with the heat of his seed to warm her bones and send an orgasm through her. It is small but singular in effect. No man has ever made her come by coming on her. Again and again, James continued to solidify his superiority in her mind.

Gasping and panting, wheezing as he swayed over her, James fell back onto the couch and let his limp dick hang and drip over the side. "Fuck!"

Eyes closed and guiding herself by her hands, Paige shuffled forward on her knees and found his dick by instinct. She pulled him into her mouth, sucking him clean and eating any remaining sperm that was dribbling out of him. His thick, masculine flavor was complimented by his musky scent, and she purred around him as lapped greedily at his essence.

Watching her, James could only groan. "Fuck, that's hot. I ain't never seen you act like this before."

Paige smiled up at him through his semen. "That's because I never knew you were such a big man before." She kissed his cockhead for emphasis. "Mm. Now that I know the truth, James, I can make up for all those years I should have been doing this for you."

James could only stare as he watched his ex's mother slurp and suck him clean. She kissed her way down his shaft and even suckled his balls before she stood. Her nipples were hard and showed through her damp blouse. The sight of her kept him aroused, and his limp cock swelled slowly back to life.

Seeing this, Paige smiled. "Well, would you look at that. It seems you're enjoying yourself quite a bit, huh?"

James nodded dumbly, and Paige laughed.

"You know, it's funny, but I never realized how cute you were before." Leaning forward, she took him in her hand and stroked him while staring him in the eyes. "Is everything okay there, stud? Cat got your tongue?"

Though aroused, James remembered himself. Reaching out, he swatted her hard across the ass before taking her by the hair. Paige jumped and gasped, but she did not remove herself from his reach. Her flirting had him hard, and weeks alone had his balls heavy with reserve. Standing, he dragged her up along with him. "We ain't done yet, slut, so don't get cocky. I'm still hard, and I'ma' use every inch of you. Got that?"

Paige, tugged along by his big hand, purred in her arousal. "Mm. Yes, sir!"

"Damn straight," James said, and he shoved her away from him. "Then wash your fucking face and follow me to the bedroom. There, you can suck me again before I fuck you."

Paige scrambled to obey, driven by mixed lust and attraction. She followed him down the stairs as he stomped, half-naked, through her home. His fat cock swayed, steel hard, in front of him, leading him like a divining rod.

Ducking into the bathroom on the way, Paige stripped herself naked and rinsed herself off. Once clean, she joined James in her bedroom and sucked him like he asked. After that, she lied on her back and held him tight as he fucked her through the biggest and best orgasms of her life.

Present Day...

Slurping James on her couch now, as she did all those months ago, Paige uses both hands to spread her saliva along his long, fat shaft as her daughter watches. Paige's single-minded devotion is something Kendall sees and fears developing in herself. Watching her mother, however, Kendal cannot ignore her shared fascination with James' mammoth manhood, nor can she disguise the primal, animal control that James seems to exert over them both.

Paige releases James with a wet pop. Sitting up, she exposes her swollen pink nipples, showing through her bra and displaying her arousal to the room. James gleams in her hands, wet with a mixture of his viscous precum and her saliva. Paige has worked him to a shine and makes a show of licking her palms clean before stroking him faster. Her breasts bounce and sway with the movements of her arms as she speaks.

"And let me tell you, after that fucking, I was sure, if a facial wasn't enough to make me his woman, then eleven-inches up my snatch was." She flashes Kendall a smile as she watches her daughter suckling James' toes in animal submission. "But you understand that, don't you, Kendall?"

With one hand around Paige's waist, James laughs and beckons Kendall to him with his other hand. When she doesn't respond, he pulls his foot toward the couch with a grin on his face. Kendall follows until she is within range and then lets him drag her by the hair to his dick. Now, he throbs, slick and gleaming, in her face as Paige strokes him. "Come here, Kendall, and show your momma how much you like my big, hard dick."

As Kendall falls into his pubic hair to shower him in kisses and breathe him in, James takes to showering Paige in kisses of her own. He plants wet, sucking, biting kisses along her neck and shoulders, showing her more love and affection than he ever showed Kendall, even when they were dating. Were Kendall someone else, someone longing for and in-love with James, she would have been jealous. As she is now, however, the only jealousy she feels is in being made to sniff him while her mother gets the joy of jerking him off. She watches enviously as James twitches in her mother's hands and hungers to take her mother's place stroking him.

James' orgasm, however, is a gift, and Kendall is lucky enough to take it across her face. With him groaning above her, growling curses as he spews, Kendall shivers in her own orgasm and is unsurprised to find her mother mewling and whimpering in climax, too. Subconsciously, at the back of her brain, Kendall thinks how the women are satisfied in their alpha's satisfaction. It is only natural, she thinks, that they should come when James does.

Wheezing afterward, James stares in awe at the mess he left across Kendall's pretty face. "Fuck," he whispered, "That was a good fucking nut." Swatting Paige's ass playfully, he plants a kiss on her cheek as a reward for her good behavior. The kindness he shows Paige hurts Kendall in a new way. She doesn't want his kindness, but she had hoped for it for years and gotten nothing like it during that time. Her mother, however, seems to have already found a place in his heart.

Grinning down at Kendall while still holding Paige about the waist, James says, "I told you that she's just as much of a slut as you are."

Paige laughs and leans into him on the couch. Still holding him by the cock, she strokes him off onto Kendall's waiting face. "From the looks of things, she might even be worse." Still stroking him from root to tip, Paige milks James onto Kendall's forehead and then into Kendall's mouth. Her fingers brush Kendall's lips and when Kendall tries to pull away, she finds herself held in place by one of James' big, strong hands. Guided by him, she is made to suck him while Paige watches. "I might get jealous of her if you're not careful."

James laughs and pulls Paige to him. Kissing her on the breasts, he stares breathlessly as Kendall chokes on him. Removing his cock, he rubs his saliva-slick shaft along her sticky cheek while she mewls and whines against him. "No need to be jealous. This slut ain't nothing but a bucket to me. A rag for my cum. This is just punishment, an example of what she could have had if she weren't such a dumb cunt. You're better than her by a mile, and you always will be, and that's why I've chosen you to be my wife."

Koto's Commentary:

Thanks to my readers for their support, and thanks for reading, everyone. Happy fapping!