Geis Ch. 11

Story Info
Paige buys toys, and James introduces Allyson.
7.4k words
4.47
3.7k
4

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
766 Followers

Geis

Vol. 2

Chapter Eleven: Betrayal

Months Earlier...

Paige entered her house with a paper bag folded and tucked under her right arm. She was dressed in a plain black tee with a pair of jeans hugging her gentle, womanly curves. Climbing the stairs, she joined James in the living room and immediately took her place at his feet. Unrolling the bag, she poured its contents onto the floor, revealing several colorful dildos of various sizes, each flat at their base. Half-naked on her couch, James watched her with a bemused grin.

"I got them," Paige said, smiling back at him as she held up one of the dildos for him to see.

James had an open beer in his hand. He wore a stained t-shirt with his big belly sticking out and a pair of stretched underwear. To Paige's trained eyes, he was the sexiest human being she had ever seen. The fat of his belly was hardly noticed over the way his fat shaft filled his underwear, plump despite his lack of arousal. Each of the dildos were smaller than him, and Paige had made a point to look for a few very large ones that might compete.

"I see what you got. What are they for?"

Paige laughed and lined the dildos up from smallest to largest. "They're for my ass, James. I told you that I would get it ready for you, and I am." Paige eyed them with a smile. Each of them was larger than her ex. Repositioning them precisely, Paige wondered if she could ever find one which might measure up to James' incredible length or girth.

James just sat watching her, awed by the transformation of a woman who hated him so much. He laughed to himself, almost in disbelief of what he was hearing, and he asked, "You're really gonna shove one of them up your ass?"

Paige gave him a smile. "The plan is to shove all of them up there," she said. "Then, once I'm ready, I'm going to shove you up there, too." She winked at him and picked up the third, smallest dildo. Holding it up, she laughed. "Funny. I used to think this was big." She shrugged. "Oh well. It will be a good place for me to start."

Standing, she shimmied out of her jeans and out of her panties afterward. Her smooth, waxed womanhood glistened with her arousal, and James watched her with an absent smile, aware that her grooming was done to appease him and no one else. Her large breasts bounced with each of her movements, and his gaze was drawn to them as she bent over to pick up the smallest dildo again.

She turned the dildo over in her hand before pressing it to her lips. Licking it and sucking to wet it, she then eased it into her wet gashed with a moan. As she did, she flexed and held it inside of her. Then, standing before James with her legs parted and her womanhood on display, she laughed. "Would you look at that," she said, smiling at him. She bit her bottom lip. "Mm. It's nothing compared to you."

James had thickened some as he watched her, and he laughed with a big, dumb smile on his cruel, fat face. "Fuck, you're a dick drunk slut, ain't you?"

Prancing around for him, Paige shrugged. "I'm lucky," she said. "Not every woman gets to have a man like you in their life." She turned to show off her plump bottom to James, who took to staring at it immediately while he sipped his beer.

"What do you mean a man like me?"

Paige picked up the last two dildos and kneeled at James' feet. With her free hand, she cupped his manhood and took to rubbing him through his briefs. She smiled as she did so, watching him swell, feeling him throb in her hand and reveling in his size. "A big man," she purred. "A real man." She stared him in the eyes. "May I pull your big, fat dick out? There's something I want to show you."

James, still holding a beer, shrugged. "Sure, why the fuck not?"

Paige chuckled. "Exactly," she purred, and setting her dildos to the side she hooked his briefs with her fingers and waited for him to lift his hips. When he did, she quickly yanked his brief down his fat, hairy legs as his enormous manhood came into view with appropriate gravity. His shaft came to rest heavily across his thighs, and she stared down the length of his legs into the darkened valley of his crotch. James parted his legs for her afterward, giving her a clearer view of his dark, tangled pubic region. His shaft was improbably long and plump, even while limp, and so were his heavy, horse-sized testicles.

"Well, hello there, handsome," she purred, and leaning forward she breathed in his musky, masculine stench before kissing each of his testicles. Holding him, she stroked him, and her kisses turned to licks. Soon, her licks were slurps as she brought him skillfully and eagerly to a full, massive erection in her right hand. When finished, she kissed her way up his thick dick to his crown, and there kissed him again while staring him in the eyes.

James stared back, mesmerized by her.

Paige stayed there a moment longer, stroking him from root to crown. Then, she sat back and licked her lips. "And that's how you bring a stud to an erection. Any questions?"

"Yeah," James grunted. "When the fuck did you get so slutty?"

Paige laughed before saying, "It's actually a very funny story. There was a stud who decided that he was going to marry me and make me his slut, so he came to my house and made me blow him. After that, he fucked me, and since then he has moved in and trained me to be his slut." She kissed his dick. "So, that's where," she finished.

Slurping down beer, James burped and then laughed. "Didn't take much. You were a natural."

Holding him by the root, Paige nuzzled him and winked. "For you, I am." Reaching over, she grabbed one of her dildos, the middle-size one, and set it to rest on the couch beside him. Then, grabbing another dildo, she began stroking him from crown to root with slow, laborious affection. "Now, let's see," she said, picking up the smaller of the two dildos and holding it to his root. She compared them and found James was far longer and thicker than the dildo in her hands. It reached to perhaps half his length and seemed so thin that Paige was afraid it would be a waste to even use it. "This one is small." She smiled at him, licking her lips. "Much, much smaller than you."

Setting aside the first dildo, she grabbed the second and held it up to compare. This one was considerably larger but still much smaller compared to James. It was maybe three-quarters of his length, but nothing compared to his girth. Paige noted how her fingers could meet around the dildo, with the thumb and her middle finger barely touching around the base. James, however, was far too large for that.

Paige whistled at the results. "And this one is smaller, too," she said with open pride. Setting the second aside, she reached between her legs. Balancing herself with her hand on his crotch, she grabbed the third dildo and worked it around her moist insides with a purr. "Mm. And both of those are larger than this one," she said, and she pulled the smallest dildo from her tight, hungry snatch and held it, gleaming, up against James. The size difference was laughable. The dildo was half his length, and in girth looked fun-sized compared to his full-course meal.

James, laughed, too, and Paige smiled to hear it. "So, of course you're much, much larger than this one. Twice its size." Returning the dildo between her legs, she lined it up along her pussy and then bypassed it, finding the cleft of her ass instead and easing the dildo in there. She stretched with a moan, her butthole parting and almost sucking the dildo inside, as if excited for James' eventual arrival.

Paige took the dildo to the root with a whine. "Ah! And now it's in my ass, just like you will be once I'm ready for you!"

James stared with an absent smile, harder than he had ever been in his whole life. It was difficult for him to truly fathom the changes that had taken place in Paige's pretty head. With a dildo firmly wedged inside of her, she leaned forward and took to showering his root with kisses, and she buried her face into his pubic hair to breathe him in. It was a stark contrast to the woman he had known. She had once hated James, as she seemed to hated everyone and everything. Now, she breathed him and tasted him in earnest worship.

Her devotion to him was simple, animal. She slobbered on him, and she stroked him, and she stared him in the eyes. Her every movement was meant to give him pleasure and to prove to him her willing and eager obedience. She loved James completely, with every breathe, with every touch, and James could see it in her all the time.

With her hand still between her legs, she began rubbing herself. Once her fingers were adequately wetted, she used them to carry her pussy juices to his shaft and applied it there. James, feeling this, realizing her intent, swelled thicker, and Paige smiled in response. Lowering herself, she nursed his testicles as she lubricated his shaft with her own arousal. "Mm," she purred. "That seemed to turn you on."

James grinned, partially stunned by her sluttiness, partially intoxicated by it. Seeing Paige, a woman who only cared about alcohol and hurt, made into a shameless, sobering slut was validating him in ways which nearly rewrote the heartache that brought him to her. "Shit," he growled. "It always turns me on to see you being such a slut."

Slurping him wetly, Paige grinned, too, before sitting back to say, "All women are sluts for men like you, James." Holding him in both hands, marveling at his girth, she laughed. "Eleven-and-a-half inches is a lot of bargaining power, you know."

James allowed a snort of laughter while watching her. "That's what I'm finding out." He flexed in her hands to make her coo, and then laughed quietly to himself as she leaned forward to kiss and sniff him. She used her pussy juices to add more lubrication to him and between that and his precum, she soon had him gleaming. Sitting back again, she stroked him with both hands, seemingly mesmerized by him. In truth, James was impressed, too. "You gonna stroke me, Paige?"

Paige nodded with a smile, and James growled.

"Yeah, you gonna take my load across your pretty, slutty face?"

Licking her lips, Paige smiled. "If that's where you want it, then yes." She stared down his length and added, "Otherwise, you can leave it wherever you like." She kissed his shaft and stared him in the eyes. "My body is yours to play with, James."

James laughed breathlessly as he throbbed in her hands. He could see the clear and obvious joy she took in stroking him, and he was intoxicated it but also felt the need to retake power. James enjoyed the vulnerability he had with Paige, but he could not allow himself to indulge in it for long. His entire life was one trial meant to prove him broken or worthless, and he had to do what he could to prove to himself that he had worth. Paige was completely devoted, but he wanted continued proof of her devotion, and he wanted power over her.

Reaching out, James smacked her across the face. It was a gentle smack but still unwarranted. Paige almost never challenged his authority, but he still made sure that his authority remained. "Damn straight it is," he growled. "You still gonna marry me?"

Smiling, Paige kissed his fingers and purred. "Of course, James. I will be yours as long as you will have me."

James throbbed again and forced his fingers into her mouth. He swelled fatter as he felt his balls tightened. Paige realized what was happening and wore her smile around his fingers as she sucked them. James, meanwhile, growled, "Of course I'll have you, but I'ma' have others, too. I'm going to marry you while I build myself a whole city of sluts, and your traitor fucking daughter is gonna to be one of them."

Paige, wearing her smile as he fingered her face, nearly laughed. Kendall was a tall claim but, holding James' pulsing, throbbing manhood, she believed he could do it before anyone else even had a chance. His veiny shaft was near to bursting, and she was afraid he might literally explode before he had the chance to figuratively explode.

Reaching out, James took her by the hair and dragged her about as he growled, "Bout to nut!"

Paige opened her lips to catch his cum and was not disappointed. A hot rope of semen jumped from his swollen, red crown and splattered across her face. She managed to catch the next two in her mouth and swallowed them down as she stroked him through his climax. Hot sperm gathered on her face and body, and she licked it up as she shivered in climax. Her orgasm was smaller than those he brought her when fucking her, but it kept her loyal. When he was finished, she took to sucking him as he sighed.

"Now, that was a good load," he said, his head lulling back. He patted her head carefully to avoid the cum in her hair. "You sure know how to stroke a dick, Paige."

She laughed around him. "You sure have a lot of dick to practice with, James." Teasing him, she danced her tongue around his glans, sucking up the last of his cum before setting him to rest on his fat, hairy thigh. With his shaft to the side, she leaned forward to kiss his balls. "Mm. I'm going to go clean up before I start supper."

As she stood, James took her by the hand, pulling her to a stop as he called her name. "Paige!" She turned to him with a sticky smile, her nipples swollen and her pussy moist. "I'm really gonna marry you," he said. "I'ma' use you to punish Kendall, but I will marry you. You know that, right?"

Paige, still smiling, laughed. She was covered in his cum but, to him, she looked almost elegant. "I know, James, and I'm going to buy myself the biggest engagement ring I can find so everyone else knows it, too." She squeezed his hand. "I'm your slut, James, and I'm your woman, too. Soon, whenever you want it to happen, I'll be your bride." Giggling, she added, "As for Kendall, you can have anything and everything you want." Lifting his hand, she kissed his fingers before slipping from his grasp.

James watched her go, the plug worked into her ass, and felt himself stirring. The vulnerability was a new thing for him, but he liked it and, with the weight of his shaft heavy against his thigh, it reassured him that he could control it. Every attempt he made to break her only seemed to make her more loyal, and in a way, he was grateful for that.

Present Day...

Kendall is horny on her way home. She had dropped off the girls and Jackson, professing love for each of them but calling the latter a cuck as she did it. James, she knew, will be waiting for her, and her pussy is wet with anticipation. She imagines him on her bed, his legs parted, his fat shaft in the air as he sits and farts on Jackson's pillow. The plug is wedged deeper into her asshole from how she sits, and she wriggles to let it tickle her insides. She hopes James will spank her as he uses her and then wonders where thoughts like that come from.

James' truck is waiting when she comes home, and her already swollen nipples throb with wanton excitement. She parks and quickly strips down to her slut tank top and shorts, leaving her normal clothes folded neatly on the passenger seat for her later. Then, rounding the car, she hurries to the front door excited to meet him. When she finds him, however, she is surprised to see that he has brought company with him.

He is very much how Kendall imagined he would be. He is on her bed with his pants off and big, hairy ass on Jackson's pillow. His dick is of course hard and massive in size, looking normal only by comparison to his big, burly body. He is not alone on the bed, however, nor is he stroking himself as she had expected. Instead, he is in the care of a thickly built woman composed entirely of pale curves and dark curls. This woman has her dark hair swept to one side as she slaves over James' thick cock. James watches her with an easy smile, a single hand in her hair to guide her as she slobbers on him. In his other hand, he holds an open beer.

When James sees Kendall, he regards her with a smile and a salute with his beer. "Oh, hey, slut, bout time you got home." James turns his smile back down at the woman sucking him. "Sorry about this. Little slut couldn't wait anymore, so we went ahead and invited ourselves in. Hope you don't mind. Already took the liberty of getting the cuck's pillow ready myself."

With his dick still stretching the pale woman's pink lips, James grinds his ass against Jackson's pillow. Kendall, drunk on the sight of him and on the excitement still lingering from her ride home, bites her cheek to keep from smirking. There is something comically erotic about James' juvenility and simple scope of revenge. He has already fucked her senseless and built himself a possible harem with his big cock alone, and yet he still amuses himself by grinding and farting on the pillow of a man who unintentionally slighted him.

James takes a drink of beer and burps before waving Kendall over with one of his big hands. "Well, don't just stand there like a dumb bitch. Come over and join us." He squeezes his shaft. "I got plenty of dick to go around."

Kendall knows that is true. To call James well-endowed is like calling fire hot; it is a technically accurate statement that is also severely understated. The woman salivating on him looks familiar, Kendall realizes, but it isn't until she is on the bed with them that Kendall recognizes her. She stops to stare as recognition hits, and she timidly guesses, "Allyson?"

Allyson, naked save for the lingerie, ignores Kendall at first. Like Paige, she is so wrapped up in her worship of James that she hardly has time or interest in anything outside of him. James, however, lifts Allyson by her dark hair and smacks her lightly with his open palm as a means of drawing her notice. She sees Kendall then, her eyes still lust glossed, and she smiles as she continues to stroke and lick James with Kendall watching.

James points at Kendall. "This slut is talking to you," he says, and he regards Kendall with a big, shit-eating grin as Allyson returns to sucking him. "Sorry bout that. Sluts like you two just can't help it. When my dick is out, ya'll just go kind of brain dead."

Kendall nods, knowing that is true, too, and she joins them on the bed. They are in a small twin bed, the one which Jackson had before she moved in, and there isn't much room with James' big body dominating the center of it. Allyson is curled on her knees over one of James' legs, slobbering and drooling on him. Kendall assumes her position straddling James' other leg and buries her face into his thick pubic hair to breath in big nosefuls of him before wetting her lips in preparation to suck him.

James stops her by putting his cold beer bottle to the back of her neck. She sits up with a shock and stares him in the eyes only to find him sneering at her. "The fuck you think you're doing," he asks, his voice light and amused but carrying a dangerous undertone.

Kendall stops and stares at him. To the side, she can see Allyson in her periphery, nursing James and watching her. Kendall searches James' baboon grin and cold eyes for a clue as to his expectations but finds none. Swallowing, she whispers, "I--I was going to help her suck your cock...!"

James smacks her just as he finishes saying it. The smack is open palmed and light enough to keep her steady, but it does leave her cheek red and aching. She hears Allyson giggle off to the side, but as her eyes focus, she finds the dark-haired woman slurping on James again, eyes closed, focus entirely on him.

Meanwhile, James laughs. "Nah, you dumb cunt. You ain't earned it yet." He nods and wiggles his toes. "Show your little friend Allyson what a good little slut you are."

Kendall nods and repositions herself at the edge of the bed, with her ass up in the air. James' shoes and socks are already off, and though his feet lack the sweat she has come to love so much, they do stink. She breathes deeply of this familiar scent and, finding it welcoming, breathes it in again just to enjoy it before she showers his heel with kisses. Gradually, she extends her tongue and licks her way up to his toes, which she begins sucking noisily.

kotochaos
kotochaos
766 Followers