Geis Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James smiles. "Watch this, slut. Look at how broken this bitch is." James redirects Allyson, who is quick to obey. Still stroking James, she smiles as she watches Kendall tonguing his foot and toes.

Kendall, at the edge of drunken arousal but kept coherent by the sting in her cheek, notices her friend's eyes on her and closes her own eyes to compensate. She focuses on the flavor of James' unwashed feet as she suckles his toes like they were tiny cocks. The flavor of him overwhelms her and eases the pain in her cheek, and she moans around them as she works her tongue between and around them.

Watching, Allyson giggles against James' dick. She moves one hand down to cup his balls while kissing his cockhead. "Wow, what a slut," she says, and she looks up at James, leaning into him and smelling his chest as she pouts. "You're way too good for her, James, and you're wasting your time with her every time you fuck her." Returning her gaze to Kendall, she fixes a glare on her. "She deserves what she gets with her cuck's tiny dick after what she did to you. You should have fucked her once and forgot her afterward!"

James, at comfort in anger, laughs as he gathers Allyson's hair. He pulls it over her shoulder, exposing her enormous, swaying breasts to Kendall's view. Kendall, toes in her mouth, is momentarily paused by the liquid motion of Allyson's massive, pale breast as they sway and shift in response to the movements of her stroking hands. She has always known Allyson to be very well-endowed, but seeing her gargantuan bosom unclothed is still a shock to her. She goes wide-eyed before licking the arch of James' foot.

Still grinning, James cups and crushes one of Allyson's breasts with one of his big hands. "You know, I appreciate your support an all, but it ain't your decision to make." Releasing her breast, he smacks it and earns a coo from her. "You ain't any less a slut than her, and from where I am, you ain't any less guilty. So, you let me punish her, and I'll keep punishing you, too."

Moaning, Allyson spits down his shaft to keep him wet and strokes the saliva in. "Of course. I'm sorry for even opening my stupid cow mouth."

"It's fine," he says, and he shrugs afterward. "Now, while we watch her work, why don't you go ahead and fill her in on how you ended up my slut."

Stroking him with both hands, Allyson licks her lips and smiles. Her breasts bounce and sway, and her nipples show through the sheer cups of her bra. "Gladly," she mewls, and as she speaks James reaches down to cup her plump bottom with one hand while using the other hand to yank a bra cup down and expose one breast. Her heavy right breast spills out, exposing her swollen pink nipple standing long and thick on her striking pink areola. Her breast is very fair, and James cups it with his free hand and yanks her to him roughly. Allyson, slave to his pleasures, moans and strokes his precum-sticky, saliva-slick crown as he feeds on her breast.

Caressing his head, she purrs. "Mm, as you can see, Kendall, I am James' slut, too, and it all started when you tricked me into helping you abandon him." Her smile turns into a frown as she stares at Kendall. "After that, James came to my apartment looking for answers. After getting them, he decided to..." She pauses thoughtfully to pick her words, and she squeezes his crown before moaning the rest. "...Reeducate me!"

James snaps her bra and switches breasts, and Allyson smiles down at him. She cups his head to nurse him like he was the most violent adult-sized baby either have ever seen. Kendall, meanwhile, switches feet and buries herself into James' toes. She slobbers on them while listening attentively to her friend's story of submission. Like her mother's story, it fascinates and horrifies her because once upon a time, for a few brief months, she and Allyson had been friends. They had worked together, and it was through Allyson that Kendall had gotten close to Jackson. In fact, Allyson had been the one to push Kendall into pursuing Jackson, and when Kendall had left James, Allyson and her boyfriend had been the ones to help her leave. Then, they had disappeared from her life, their friendship ending not with a roar but a whisper as Allyson phased Kendall out, speaking with her only to badmouth Jackson. Watching Allyson with James now, however, Kendall finally understands why.

Watching Kendall sucking James' toes, Allyson smiles. She moves her hand to hold James at half his length. "He fucked me, Kendall." She says it with finality, like the dropping of the other shoe, and then continues in a throaty purr. "He fucked me so hard, and he made me his. It was scary at first. He's so big, and he's so strong, but he taught me quickly, Kendall, and he told me all about you, his dumb cunt ex who left with his daughters to go play house with some cuck, who left to go chase a lie she doesn't deserve instead of staying with the harsh truth who deserves better." Allyson squeezes James, moaning as she does. "He taught me to hate you, and to hate every man who isn't him."

Smiling, she strokes him again, and she smiles at him as he manhandles her. Kendall can see a love that has no boundaries or borders, no limits. Allyson belongs to James, and there is no doubt in Kendall's mount about it.

Looking at Kendall, Allyson sours. "How dare you, Kendall? How dare you hurt him like that? How dare you betray him like that?!"

Licking James' toes, sucking them, and drunk on his musk, Kendall can hardly think straight. The smell of him in her nostrils, the taste of him in her mouth, and the sight of Allyson holding his enormity, her tiny pale hands so small around his gargantuan cock, has Kendall addled. All she can think about is his rich cum and the pleasure of him ripping her open. It makes it hard for her to remember leaving him, and harder still to remember why. Once, she had thought of it as an escape, but with his toes in her mouth, all she can think of is regret.

Removing James from her mouth, but still rubbing his feet with awe and reverence, she struggles to form words. "He was...he was beating me."

Allyson's glare tightens and carries all the weight of James' unspoken rage and resentment with it. James, meanwhile, watches with a lazy grin as Allyson chides Kendall. "You deserved it," Allyson snaps. "You were planning to cheat on him!"

"I wasn't planning," Kendall retorts, and she buries herself back into James' feet, kissing him for comfort. She feels wrong for feeling wrong about this. Even in her attraction and arousal, Kendall has never felt bad for leaving James. She regrets the pleasure she could have had, and she laments his violent and angry return, but she always knew that it was the right choice at the time. His cruelty since his return, while physically pleasurable, has been mentally taxing and proof enough of the necessity of her leaving. Even the pleasure he visits upon her is meant to break her, but watching Allyson stroking him as she glares, Kendall feels her resolve waning. She whines, "I didn't want to cheat, Allyson. I wanted to leave!"

"You did leave," Allyson spits back, her fury only growing. "You abandoned him!"

"I have children, Allyson. Daughters. I didn't have a choice!"

The twisted frown on Allyson's face deepens. Leaning over, she kisses James' big, bloated belly while glaring at Kendall. "There's always a choice, Kendall." Moving her hand to hold James by the base, flattening his pubic hair and showing off his length, Allyson smiles. "You choose wrong."

Kendall, face pinned to James' feet, opens her mouth to speak but ends up being silenced with his toes. Allyson has her mouth plugged, too, as James forces her onto his enormous dick. Watching the two of them has been fun, but now James is bored. He swats Allyson's hefty bosom and laughs. "Now, now, sluts, that's enough."

James then wraps one big hand around one of Allyson's big breasts and squeezes it roughly. As he does, he guides her along his dick, forcing her to choke on his thick length. Allyson takes to it eagerly, throating him with some skill considering his size and closing her eyes to enjoy him as she does. Still, Kendall notices that Allyson's eyes open again when James speaks and that all of her focus is put on his words and not his shaft. Like Kendall, Allyson is primed to listen and is eager to obey.

"Now, Allyson, I ain't gonna say you're wrong. You ain't wrong, but Kendall has been a good girl lately, and I think she might even be more dedicated than you are." Watching her choke on him, James smiles. "Now that I think about it, you're pretty dedicated." He turns that smile on Kendall. "But just watch what Kendall does for me and see for yourself."

Removing his toes from Kendall's mouth, James parts his legs and beckons her toward him. Kendall understands immediately and moves into position. The darkened cleft of James' ass greets her, the smell of it filling her nostrils as she shuffles forward on her hands and knees. Her haughty pride might have stopped her, were she less dick-drunk. As it stands, she simply feels joy in being able to prove Allyson wrong in a display of submission.

James moves Allyson by her thick, dark hair, lifting her from his dick and holding her in place so that she can watch Kendall. Allyson strokes him as Kendall settles between his parted legs, and she watches Kendall lift his weighty balls and wet her lips.

"Now watch," James hisses. "Watch what this slut will do for more."

Smiling up at Allyson, Kendall buries her face into James' hairy asshole. She leads with her tongue, moaning and slobbering as she tastes him. Allyson, still stroking James, watches in surprise and arousal at the depths of Kendall's depravity and finds herself jealous of her former friend's commitment. She internally justifies herself, thinking how she would eat James' asshole if she were asked, but the image of Kendall smiling as she leapt is enough to give Allyson doubt. She might do it, but she would never smile like that if she did.

More frustrating, Allyson realizes, is the nature of Kendall's relationship with James. Kendall will always occupy a special place in James' heart. In fact, she is the reason for Allyson's own submission. It was Kendall's betrayal that set James on his path, and feeling James harden between her fingers, Allyson wishes for the first time that she had hurt him, too, just so that he could use her so recklessly as well.

In response to Kendall's nimble tongue, James swells thicker and harder than Allyson has ever seen him. Precum gushes from his crown, pouring down his shaft and wetting and warming her fingers with his sticky gift. A new wave of jealousy washes over Allyson like a rising tide as she watched Kendall lap at James' asshole.

James, meanwhile, was oblivious of this jealousy forming and instead grins and forces Kendall deeper. "Fucking disgusting," he growls as Kendall mewls into him, and then he pulls her back up to free her from his stench. Kendall appears panting and winces as James takes hold of his cock and swats her in the face with it. Even more jealous than before, and without a cock to stroke, Allyson can only watch as James feeds Kendall his testicles.

Kendall nurses him readily, slobbering on his balls as she gave him a starry-eyed, lust glossed stare. Delight and hunger are written clearly across her face, and though it appalls Allyson, she cannot deny the truth. Kendall is every bit as much of a slut for James as Allyson is, and at this point, James is leaking for her.

James grunts. "Fucking nasty cunt!" He growls as he dragged her up his shaft by her hair. Kendall licks him on the way, holding herself steady by his hips and flourishing her tongue at his crown to taste him before being removed. James pulls her onto his lap with his cock at rest between her legs. "Get your tits up here and show your friend how good you are to me."

Light returns to Kendall's eyes as she understands his intent, and she mounts him with enthusiasm as she lines up and holds him ready to penetrate her. "Yes, daddy. Thank you!" Holding him steady, Kendall eases herself onto him, stretching around him and taking him to the root with one smooth, steady movement. She comes immediately, shivering on his gargantuan length and holding him by the chest with her free hand to keep herself steady. His dark pubic hair feels rough against her smooth, waxed vulva, and her breasts swing in his face as she settles.

Kendall sits up and removes her blouse to reveal her swollen pink nipples. Cupping his head, she feeds him one as she moans. Her insides are full of him now, and she can hardly remember disliking the taste of his asshole or the shame she felt in front of Allyson. All that matters now is her daddy's thick shaft.

Kendall pants. "Fuck, daddy. So big! So good!"

While being cradled to her tits, James takes hold of her by the ass and drags her along his shaft. They work together, their bodies complimenting each other and finding pleasure in between. Allyson, meanwhile, watches from the side, her envy subdued by her awe. Kendall has, despite her deep insecurities, always appeared a powerful, almost primordial force to Allyson. She is not someone who would bow to anyone, and yet she clearly bows before James. Kendall rides him, broken by his dick, and is every bit as much a slut as Allyson is, and suddenly Allyson understands James' desire to break Kendall, and she sees the appeal of Kendall's submission.

Kendall, for her part, is lost in pleasure. She smiles as James slobbers on her and rides him with growing expertise. It not only feels good to have him in her, it feels right to her. Bouncing on him, holding him, she enjoys the roughness of his hands on her shapely rear and finds that the driving, forceful jabs of his cock against her womb only give her pleasure. All of the pain and humiliation he gave her feels distant now, and all of it is justified by this. She comes on him, and she becomes his again.

James growls, rising to meet her, pummeling her insides as he holds her tight. "Fuck! How the fuck are you so tight after two kids, Kendall?"

Kendall laughs and flexes around him, tightening further to stroke him with her pussy like Allyson had with her hands. At this point, she has lost track of her orgasms, knowing their number more by the wet slaps of their genitals than by anything else. "It's that you're so big, daddy! You're so big that you stretch me!"

Laughing, James reaches out with one hand to pull Allyson to him by her hair. She falls into him, bosom first, and James buries his face into her breasts now. Like Kendall, Allyson welcomes him, cupping his head with one hand and her breasts with her free arm. She smiles, her body shaking from the force of the copulation happening beside her, and she watches them together. There is a primal beauty to them, a joy which Allyson feels watching another woman enraptured by James. James' hand leaves Allyson's hair and roams her body, settling on her ass and holding her in place with it.

Kendall whines, impaled on James. She wants to kiss him but knows better than to do it. Watching him with Allyson, though, has increased her attraction to him to an all-time high. Knowing what he had done to her mother and her brother was erotic, but it had been an extension of her. She had assumed the two of them had fallen like she did because of genetics. Seeing him with Allyson, however, destroys that myth. As much as she hates to admit it, the truth is that James is a stud now, and Allyson is the final nail in that coffin.

Drunk on James, and powerless in his display of raw sexual power, Kendall rides him hard. Her body shakes and quakes with each long, deep stroke as he shifts her insides. She locks eyes with Allyson, who smiles as James chews her nipples. Both are thoughtless with pleasure, drunk on his masculinity, and in that moment it becomes clear to Kendall: she is absolutely powerless against James. He is her king, and she is a lowly subject lucky to polish his scepter.

She tightens around him as another climax hits her. Thickening in response, James' fat shaft forces another moan from her. His fat balls slap heavily against her as he flexes his bottom, meeting her thrusts. Another moan escapes, and she feels dizzy and away from herself. Reaching out, she holds Allyson's shoulder for balance. It is a surprise at first, but Allyson is loyal to James and wants nothing to disrupt him. She holds Kendall and watches as a distant expression of joy overtakes the other woman's face. Kendall smiles at her, and she mewls like an animal.

"He's getting close, Allyson." Her face scrunches as she rolls her hips, and Allyson can see James stretching her friend's pussy. "Oh! Oh God! He's coming!"

Allyson, nipple in James' mouth, hugs his head as he nurses from her, and she can feel his moans boiling inside of him. Rubbing his chest, she coos, "Then do your job, you slut, and milk him like the bitch you are!"

Giggling and nodding, Kendall flexes and rides James through his orgasm. By the time he is done, her insides feel bloated and her head foggy and faraway. Resting against him, she feels James' hot body and breathes in his sweaty stench. James' fat crown is wedged into her deepest parts, up against her womb, and she moans against him, panting.

James removes both of them, shoving Allyson away first and then displacing Kendall into the other woman's arms. Allyson catches Kendall and holds her. With his dick still in Kendall, James reaches around and squeezes her ass, smacking it for good measure while Allyson laughs. "See," he pants. "Told you she's my slut."

Allyson smiles at James while holding Kendall to her. "She is," she agrees. "You were right, as always, James."

James, still breathless, smacks Kendall's breast and gets only a complacent coo in response. "Damn right I am," he says, and he takes Kendall from Allyson and holds her by the hair. He stares in her in her glassy blue eyes. There is affection in his features, though Kendall feels certain that it is only there to hide his unending animosity. "I'm pride of you, slut. You did good."

Kendall's womb throbs at his confession. Two years together, and she never wanted his affection. Now, she makes him proud and it feels better to her than an orgasm. He shoves her away, removing himself from her, and she falls back flat onto the bed, leaking semen across the sheets as she does. James mounts her, slapping his wet dick down across her face and feeding it to her.

On her back with Allyson watching, Kendall makes a show of cleaning James. She slobbers over him, showering him with wet kisses and eager licks. He tastes of her and, overwhelmingly, of himself. For her, it is less about showing off and more a show of gratitude for the man who has brought her literally dozens of orgasms over the course of two weeks. When finished with his shaft, she is given the chance to lift him and suckle his balls. She even kisses his asshole one last time, smiling as she does and feeling him throb in her hand before he removes himself.

"God damn," he growls. "That nasty mouth of yours is dangerous." Settling back onto Jackson's pillow, James reaches out and smacks Allyson on her big, pale ass. It is a gentle slap, but it lands with enough force to draw her attention to him. "Go and take that slut to clean off. She needs to get that empty head of hers clean before her family comes home."

Allyson nods. "Of course," she says, rising from the bed and helping Kendall up. She supports Kendall's weight, the leggy brunette standing nearly seven inches taller than her. They go to the bathroom together, leaving a trail of semen on the way. There, they strip and shower, Allyson overseeing Kendall as Kendall cleans herself. In the shower, with her head clearing, Kendall sees that Allyson, like her, has been groomed James' specifications. At this point, it comes as no surprise to her.