Geis Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They dry off together, Allyson's plump body reflected in the mirror beside Kendall. "You really did well out there," says Allyson while drying her hair, and she gives Kendall a smile. "I'm glad to see you're trying to make it up to him. He doesn't show if often, but you really hurt him. You have a lot to make up for before you make it right."

Kendall stays quiet this time, knowing better than to argue. They were both gaslighted by dick, Kendall realizes, and even her own feelings are confused by this point.

After drying, they return to James naked and kneel at his feet. Together, they take to kissing him all over his body as he stands and dresses himself. James checks Kendall's ass one last time, teasing the plug before giving her a swat and changing it out for a bigger size. Kendall is humiliated but proud to be stretched in front of Allyson.

When finished, James and Allyson leave. Kendall watches them from the living room window, still naked, still leaking semen. Returning to the bed, she sees the mess left and sets to work cleaning it before she has to go get Jackson and the girls. Her whole house stinks of James at this point, though, and no amount of cleaning will wash it away.