Geis Ch. 12

Story Info
Kendall gives James her final hole; James met Allyson.
11k words
4.69
4.3k
10

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
766 Followers

Chapter Twelve: The Final Hole

"Tonight," James says, idly working the plug in and out of Kendall's stretched ass. He is using it to give her one last stretch before he takes her. Kendall, meanwhile, moans and slobbers around him like she always does while Jackson is at work. She pauses to spit down his shaft and uses her hands to spread it. James watches and groans in response. "Fuck, that's good." He laughs afterward, smacking her lightly on the ass as he does. "What do you think the cuck would say if he saw you doing this?"

Kendall slurps her way off of James and stares down his length. He is seated on Jackson's pillow, his bare as leaving his raw stench behind. She finds it hard to think of Jackson anymore when James it around. Stroking him, she thinks how she wants to focus on James, not on her cuckold boyfriend. James is clearly better than him, at least when she has her face buried in his crotch, but James enjoys these games, so Kendall has to play them.

"Mm," she moans, licking his crown and kissing it for good measure. "I don't know." She shrugs. "He'd probably whine or something?"

"Yeah?" James cups her ass and gives it a squeeze. She is dressed like a slut for him and was waiting with her shorts off. When he told her he wanted to check and see if she was ready, she seemed excited. "Would you tell him how much bigger I am?"

Kendall, licking him again, giggles. "I wouldn't have to," she says, flashing him a smile. She kisses him again. "He can see for himself. Mm. I might go ahead and tell him how good you taste, though." She purrs, sucking him briefly just to taste him. "Mm. Or I can tell him how good it feels to be fucked by you."

Chuckling, James holds the plug deep in her ass while slipping two fingers passed the wetted cleft of her womanhood. Kendall comes, moaning around him and sucking him deeper as a result. "I bet you would," he says. "And I bet you'd tell him all about how you're my size queen slut, wouldn't you?"

Removing him from her mouth, Kendall whines, nodding into his dick as he fingers her. "Oh, daddy, I would. I'd tell him that I'm your little size queen slut, and I'd suck you off and swallow your whole load while he watches!" Staring at his slick shaft, Kendall's eyes fell upon his leaking crown. Panting and breathing him in, she whines before taking him back into her mouth and throating him in her hunger and passion.

James, thumbing her plug and holding his fingers buried to the knuckle in her snatch, swells in her mouth. Using his other hand, he guides her by the hair, flexing and thrusting up into her, fucking her face while she chokes and gurgles around him. He wears a smile that is both sinister and sincere while he uses her.

Kendall is still the ex who hurt him so much, and the very sight of her conjures in him a hatred that few people have experienced. At this point, however, she is also his slut, and her obedience and body are quickly growing on him. Releasing her head, he moves his hand to cup one of her breasts and crush it in his big, rough palms. She moans around him, enjoying the way he uses her and sending vibrations through his dick.

"How about right now? You ready for daddy's cum right now, you slut?"

Gurgling, choking herself on his dick, Kendall nods. She cannot speak around him, and she can hardly breathe around him, but her eyes tell him everything he needs to know. "Mmhmm!" she moans, her hunger showing in the vibrations of her throat and confirming what he already knows. Kendall wants James to drown her in his semen.

With thick ropes of saliva falling from her lips, Kendall sucked him hard. She collapsed her cheeks on him while stroking him with both hands, using her saliva as lubricant to help him along. He swelled fatter in her grasp, and she mewled around him, preparing for his release and looking forward to the outpour of semen.

James' orgasm became an orgasm for her, too. She swallowed rapidly, choking around him, gurgling and coughing as hot sperm assaulted her throat. It sticks there and settles in her belly, warming her from the inside out as her head goes foggy and distant. She sucks him through his orgasm and strokes him onto her face when she loses breath James allows it, losing interest in her pain and choosing instead to paint her. He pretends that Jackson is there watching and luxuriates in Kendall's own willing degradation and indulgence. Watching her, he can even imagine that she enjoys receiving facials from him just the same as he enjoys giving them to her.

When finished, Kendall is smiling and breathless. She strokes him off onto her outstretched tongue, gathering his semen and slurping his crown before swallowing. Then, she holds him there and stares up at him as she cleans him. Her mouth is sticky with him, and so is her throat. Every swallow, every cough is full of him, and she approves of it. She clears her throat before kissing his cockhead again. "Mm, that was a big one, daddy."

Reaching around, James cups one of her tits and gives it a flick before speaking. "Yeah, it fucking was. Maybe we should invite your cuck over tonight to watch you getting your ass fucked for the first time." James shook her tit again. "Show him how a size queen treats a real man's dick."

Holding him, Kendall stares down his length as he manhandles her. Even limp, he remains impressively long and thick, much larger than Jackson, and she plans to take him into final hole by the end of the night. She looks forward to it, but she dreads it, also. James is a big man, and even with the plugs, she has never been stretched like this before. Her ass begins to tingle just thinking about it.

Releasing James, Kendall kisses his cockhead one last time before standing beside the bed. James joins her, standing beside her and towering over her as he dresses. Kendall watches him with a sticky smile, fascinated by him, mesmerized by his corpulence. Even as she watches his fat belly jiggle and sway with his movements, she only feels arousal. Once he is dressed, her eyes fix on his crotch, captivated by the way he fills his pants. When he catches her staring she meets his gaze and giggles after he winks at her. "Sorry," she whispers, and she blushes. "You're just so big."

James adjusts himself knowingly as she stares. "And you like big dicks, don't you, Kendall?"

Kendall, still staring, shrugs. "I like your big dick, daddy."

Reaching out, James carefully grabs a handful of her hair and tugs her head back. She winces and pants afterward as pain and arousal flood her system. "Yeah? And what if the cuck had a dick like mine? You saying you wouldn't love his dick, too?"

Heart hammering as a fresh wave of arousal spills over her, Kendall closes her eyes to try and imagine Jackson with a dick like James'. It doesn't materialize, however, because Jackson isn't like James. He is shorter, chubby but still much thinner than James. He doesn't measure up t James, and she cannot imagine anyone but James treating her like this.

Kendall cups James through his pants and, easing herself from his grasp, kneels at his feet. Staring him in the eyes, she kisses his crotch and purrs, making a dramatic kissing sound as she plants her lips to his bulging manhood. "Mm-wah!" Stroking him, she giggles. "No, James. I can't even imagine him a dick like yours. Even if he did somehow grow like you did, I wouldn't care. I am your slut, James. You are my daddy. I don't know what this is, and I don't know why I feel like this, but I don't care. I'm your woman. Your size queen slut, and yours is the only dick I want."

Each new admission hurts Kendall more because each one is true. While she does love Jackson, and she does feel emotionally connected to him in spite of everything, she knows that this commitment is one where she cheats on him. She wants Jackson to be her husband, but she also wants him to be cucked. The only dick for her is attached to her abusive ex, and though she cannot comprehend logically why that is, she has no desires today to pretend otherwise.

Lips pinned to his crotch and slightly parted, Kendall continues kissing him until James moves out of her grasp. She then stands and follows him to the door. Soaked in his semen, she watches him go, waving as he climbs into his truck and pulls away. Alone, she stretches and sighs, breathing deep of his musk before she has to shower. She makes sure to do some work around the house so that she can wear his cum longer. In the past, Kendall would have absolutely hated being covered in semen. Wearing James' now, however, feels not only right, but it feels good.

Before her shower, she checks the plug and teases herself with it. It is striking to her how quickly her body has adjusted. In the space of only a few days, James has stretched her out and prepared her for his dick. The pain is entirely gone, replaced by pleasure, though she feels certain that James will fix that. He will bring the pain back to her, and when he does, she will take the greatest pleasure possible in it.

After showering, Kendall stops to stare at her naked body in the mirror. Her breasts gleam, her nipples remain stiff. Even now, she can smell James in her hair and on her skin. She is marked by him, branded by his scent and his scalding hot semen. She thinks about James, thinks about how handsome she thinks he is and how tonight she will give him her asshole. She is excited for it, but she cannot ignore the truth. James is repugnant, and no amount of cock will fix that. When she spends time with him, however, she hardly notices how awful he is. It is only right now, in moments of solitude and reflection that she worries about how the lack of quality in the man compare or imbalance the perfection of his penis.

She flexes her ass cheeks and feels the plug filling her, and she realizes that even those moments are fading fast. Soon, she worries, she won't even see how awful James is. All she will see is her big-dicked daddy and all the orgasms he gives her.

Later that day...

Kendall leaves home an hour or so after bringing Jackson and the girls home. In that time, she spends almost no time with her family. Instead, she preens in the bathroom, checking her body, making sure that she is perfect for James when she sees him. She makes sure to shower before leaving, and she wears baggy clothes over her near transparent tank-top and booty baring shorts.

She feels guilty that she is leaving her family at supper to go have her ass fucked by her ex, and this guilt surprises her by following her all the way to his house. Parked in front of his house, the house which she lived in as a teen, she stares at the front door and wonders when it became his house to begin with. She used to think of it as her mother's house. It was still her mother's house when she learned that he had been living there. Today, however, in this moment as she undresses in the car out-front of it, she knows the truth. There is nothing her mother owns that doesn't secretly belong to James.

She strips the baggy sweater and sweat pants and then hurries up the stairs in the dipping summer sun. The hottest part of the day has passed, but the air is humid and suffocating. Sweat already forms in her cleavage. Her nipples show through her tank top, and her breasts bounce in her hurry. She stops at the door. Right now, she isn't Jackson's fiancé, nor is she mother. At this place, dress like she is, she is James' size queen slut, and that is all she can be.

Knocking summons Oliver, who meets Kendall wearing pink lingerie and a pink-painted smile. Kendall smiles back and follows him up the stairs in the living room. There, she finds Paige and Allyson waiting, flanking James in lingerie of their own. Allyson is wearing something sheer and white that hugs her curves and shows her nipples. Paige wears red with garters. They have James' dick out and are sharing him with their hands. He gleams in preparation, pre-lubed for conquest. Staring at him, at his dick, Kendall feels her asshole tingle in mixed anticipation and fear.

James sees her and grins. "You're early."

Seeing him smile, Kendall mirrors his smile, her eyes gleaming with excitement. The house stinks of him and of his musky semen. It is true, he owns this house, and he owns her whole family, too. She swallows. "I just couldn't wait anymore."

Hearing her, James falls into a body-shaking laughter. Beer in one hand and arms around his women, he appears to Kendall like a king on his throne. Both Paige and Allyson smile, too, giving quiet laughter beside him as they shower his neck and chests with kisses. They share his dick, but even between their two hands, James remains formidably large. Though she has been with James before, seeing his size difference compared to the hands of two different women really drives home to her how large he truly is.

James sips his beer. "Well, can't fuck your ass if you're wearing pants," he says, and Kendall looks down her body and nods. She strips her shorts while Oliver crosses the room to grab the lubricant. When he returns, he applies some to his sister's fingers and helps her remove the plug. Though embarrassed, Kendall allows it and, bending over and balance against the stair banister across the room from James, begins fingering her own asshole.

She moans as she does it, struck by how different her fingers feel from the dildo. They are living and limber, twisting and stretching her as she wriggles them about. They feel less full than the dildo but touch more places inside of her. Staring over her shoulder at James, she eyes his gleaming shaft with horrified fascination. Soon, he will be inside of her, stretching her wider than she has ever thought possible. She understands intellectually what will happen, but the reality of it still seems far-off and impossible to her. Looking at him, he just seems too damn big.

Once she feels adequately opened, Kendall stands and saunters over to him. She stops in front of James and stares at him on the couch. James stares back with two women stroking his turgid manhood, and his women regard Kendall, too. They are both impressed by her supple curves, the flare of her hips and the shape of her thick, womanly thighs. They are equally impressed with her large, pink nipples showing through her blouse and the swell of her areola atop her perky, D-cup breasts.

Leaning forward, James cups Kendall by the pussy and eases a finger inside of her hairless folds. Kendall gasps, surprised, and holds him by the wrist as her surprise turns to pleasure. She moans as she wets his thick finger.

"You ready for me, slut?"

Kendall nods. "Yes, daddy. I'm ready. I'm ready!"

Grinning, James removes his finger and sits back. His women return to stroking him, preparing him for the task at hand. "Then turn and show me."

Whimpering, Kendall obeys. She turns her back on James and, as he requested, holds her cheeks apart so that he can stare at her most private places. Having already allowed him to insert multiple plugs and dildos into her asshole to stretch her out, she finds it strange how embarrassing it is to expose her stretched behind to him. Reaching back, however, she cups her plump ass cheeks and pulls them apart, revealing to him her hungry, gleaming asshole. In that embarrassment, she is surprised to find excited joy as she crests the final hill. The finish line is in sight and soon, she will pass that final threshold, and she will give James the last part of her. Her final hole.

James slaps her across the bottom and laughs. "Well, would you look at that. Hot damn, Kendall. Did you ever think you would let me fuck you in the ass?"

Sharp pain and pleasure mix with her pride and shame draw a moan from her pink lips. Kendall looks back at him over her shoulder, smoldering with want and need. "No, daddy. At least, not until you told me that you were going to do it."

James squeezes her ass, cupping her hands as he does it. "And how do you feel about it now?"

Kendall bites her bottom lip to keep from smiling as she stares him in her cold blue eyes. She cannot let him know see her excitement. Her body is already betraying her. She cannot let her smile do it, too. "I'm glad," she says after some thought, and she gazes at his improbable dick again. "I think you deserve it."

James goes quiet as his women smile beside him. Momentarily stunned by her words, he grins after recovering and smacks her on the ass again. "Damn fucking straight I do!" Sitting back, he repositions himself on the couch, spreading his legs and hefting his big, hairy balls to show off. Paige and Allyson move, sitting on the far ends of the couch to give him room. They both know what is coming and what to expect, and they watch with open excitement as James steadies his gleaming cock. Kendall understands, too, but waits for her king's decree like the loyal slut he has made her.

"Show me, Kendall. Shoe me what you think I deserve." Lifting his balls, James looks her in the eyes and sneers. "Earn my cock."

Kendall swallows. Staring at the darkened crevice of his ass, she turns. "Yes, daddy," she purrs, and kneels at his feet and approaches on her knees. She holds him by the thighs at his powerful stench surrounds her, burying her face readily into the rancid cleft of his hairy asshole. His taste and smell combine against her in a toxic display of masculinity, but what repulses and disgusts her also arouses her in equal measure. She finds his asshole with her tongue and tastes him, teasing him as he hardens further with Paige and Allyson watching.

Paige leans forward to watch her daughter lapping at James' asshole and laughs. "Wow, look at her go! That's fucking disgusting!"

James smiles at the crass mother before giving his own laugh. "Told you she's a shameless bitch."

Allyson, watching from the other side, giggles as James strokes himself. She sees precum gather at his crown and spill down onto his shaft, smearing as his fingers touch it and spread it along his length. "But look how hard it makes you."

"That is true," says Paige, sitting up and staring at his dick fondly. She eyes his hairy balls, too, which rest heavily across Kendall's forehead. She catches Kendall with her eyes closed, tonguing James. "I think she likes it almost as much as you do, James."

Reaching down as he strokes himself, James cups Kendall's head and holds her there. Her wet, slimy tongue tickles his anus again as it dances along his cheeks. Once satisfied, he lifts her, moving her smoothly into place to capture and nurse his testicles in her mouth. Kendall licks her way there and stares James in the face with a manic lust which only he can produce in her. James sneers.

"You fucking ready?"

Lips tight around his testicles, Kendall moans, and James slaps her across the face afterward.

"Then beg me, you slut. Beg me to fuck your stupid ass!"

Lips still against his hairy balls, Kendall slurps off of them and then showers his cock root in kisses. She is dizzy, confused, her mouth tasting like ass and her cheek stinging. She doesn't even know what she wants, but she feels empty inside and knows that James is the only one who can fill her. She whines. "Please, James, please!"

Showering him with kisses, Kendall replaces his hands with her own. She strokes him and drools on him in open hunger, the taste and smell of the lubricant on his shaft replacing what she knows. She finds that she prefers his natural flavor to that of the synthetic strawberries he has been coated with. "Fuck me," she whines. "Fuck my as, daddy! Fuck my asshole and ruin me with your big, hard cock!" She nearly has tears in her eyes as she begs him, she is so desperate and horny to be taken by him.

James, meanwhile, is so swollen he might burst. His eyes have a manic, animal delight as he lifts her by the hair and turns her around. "About fucking time," he growls, and he pulls her toward him. Kendall plants her feet on the couch as he guides her and then lowers her big, bubble bottom onto his fat crown. She holds him and strokes him as he holds her ass cheeks parted. As she keeps him steady, he guides her into position, easing her onto his dick with a firm grip on her ass.

kotochaos
kotochaos
766 Followers