Geis Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still stammering, Allyson echoed him absently until she is smacked into silence. "What you are owed? James, I don't--Ow!"

His big hand quieted her and left her cheek red. Straddling her, he hooked his fingers in her blouse and ripped it open with a tug. He held her in place by the shoulder with his free hand and, as her blouse came open, he stared, ignoring her shouts of pain as he removed the fabric from her torso. Her big breasts swayed and bounced, jiggling hypnotically as he stripped her by force. "You don't know my ass," he growled, and he stood over her with a grin. "That's fine. You'll learn soon enough."

Towering over her and laughing he removed his belt and undid his pants while she watched him in fascinated fright. She wanted to flee, to fight him, but the sting in her cheek kept her still, and the threat of further violence kept her quiet. When his pants came over, however, she felt a tickle of want and a hint of arousal behind it as she spied him through his briefs. James was more than she expected, more than she thought possible, and when his briefs came down, she was left speechless.

Allyson dated a boy named James as well, a James Creek. He was a big man, a bit oafish, with glasses and a fat body. He was not attractive, but he was loyal and good, and though she did not enjoy the sex she had with him, she did have sex with him. He, like every man she had been with, had not been quite good enough for her but had been good enough for her to control. This James was not someone she could control. She knew that before, and she had the thought cemented into her brain as she eyed his gargantuan cock.

Though not fully erect, James remained impossibly large and thick by Allyson's standards, and as he came to straddle her, he slapped dick down against her exposed, undulating cleavage. Staring down at him, Allyson was struck by how well his dick's size matched her own endowments and felt a grin teasing at her lips, though she withheld it. Staring up at him, she felt awed and afraid until he repositioned himself and brought his dick down across her face.

His length obscured her vision, blocking one eye and leaving only one more to stare up at him. Though his dick was warm and pungent across her face, she felt nothing but cold hatred in his stare. He smiled at her like a wild animal, threatening to break her and consume her for his nourishment. She was powerless, and in that powerlessness, she began to feel the tide turning. The waterline receded as a tidal wave of primal, animal arousal came hurtling toward her.

James frowned at her. "You and your faggot little boyfriend were there helping when Kendall moved out, weren't you? You helped her pack up everything I had, everything I owned with her, my entire god damn fucking life. You helped her take my girls, my fucking daughters, and run away to start a new life and play house with some fucking cuck."

Realizing his hurt, and realizing her sin, Allyson didn't feel guilt but fear. It was a bulwark against the coming storm, but she knew that it would not be enough to stop it. "James," she said quickly. "We didn't know. I didn't know. She didn't tell anyone that she would start dating Jackson right away, and she used to tell us these awful..."

Another smack and silence afterward. This time, James used his dick to quiet her, and the sudden degradation of it was offset by the arousal which was sweeping over her. It hurt, but the pain it caused her only served to swell the storm, not to stop it. Finally, afterward, it hit, and Allyson had her first orgasm with him. It was small comparative to what would come, to what he promised, but it was the downpour she feared. From there, everything would change.

With James at rest against her face, Allyson found her feeling slowly shifting. Every breath she took smelled like him, a powerful, suffocating scent that burned her nostrils without being unpleasant. She struggled against it, choked against it, coughed as his powerful, masculine musk filled her head and her lungs. Each breath found a new, pulsing, burning wave of arousal spreading through her. Even as she stared him in his cold blue eyes, Allyson found herself weak and wanting in his presence, and while she would not be a willing participant in her own rape, she wouldn't resist him, either.

With her blouse open and her large, pale breasts exposed, James was free to grope her. He grabbed her right breast with one of his big, rough hands, squeezing it hard through her bra. He had a workman's hands, roughened from years of work on cars, and though he pawed at her carelessly like a wild animal, Allyson was astonished to find how well her breast fit to his palm. No one could hold her like that, not even her boyfriend.

"Shit," James laughed, and he reached out to smack her other breast with his free hand. Allyson winced and moaned in response. "I ain't never seen tits this big before, except in porn. The fuck you wearing?"

Allyson panted. His dick was warm against her face, and her breasts throbbed from the contact. He was hurting her, but the pain was subtle, buried behind an encroaching and consuming pleasure. "EE," she whispered in response.

Caught off guard, James laughs loud and reaches back to smack her tit again as he swelled against. Growing fatter and longer, he rose slowly from her cheek, and Allyson stared at him in shocked arousal as he did. It seemed impossible that he could grow larger since he was already so big, but seeing was believing, and believing made her pussy ache. "Well damn," he growled. "Looks like I got even more reason to fuck you, then."

Repositioning himself, James lowered his briefs to show off his heavy balls as he stroked himself. He placed his testicles over her parted lips, his hair tickling her face as his pungent, musky aroma surrounded her again. She had grown accustomed to the smell until he forced it upon her, and as he nearly sat on her face, he stroked himself to his full length. "Now, you go ahead and put them pink lips to work and suck my balls."

Allyson moaned. With her lips already parted, she could find no reason to disobey. She tasted him, exploring him with her tongue first before opening her mouth wider to suck him inside. His flavor was powerful, like his scent, but deeply satisfying. Drunk on him, she mewled like an animal as she salivated on his testicles, powerless to stop him and no longer certain that she wanted him to be stopped.

James' flavor was familiar and deeply masculine. Allyson had sucked her boyfriend's dick recently, and she had even nursed his balls before. She recognized the taste of sweaty men on James but had never enjoyed it before. Something primal seized her now, however, and made her suckle his balls with intoxicated want. She mewled around him and held the eyes open to watch him stroke himself. Then, seeing his full length, she compared this James to her own James and almost laughed at the comparison. One was clearly bigger and better in every way.

Tasting him, drinking deeply of his hairy balls, Allyson wondered how Kendall could ever have brought herself to leave. She had heard the stories, and though she had barely lived them, she already gave him for the repeated blows he had left across her cheeks only moments before. Buried in his crotch and choking on his balls, Allyson felt not only at home there, but she felt happy to serve him however he wanted. More than that, she was quickly coming to find his brutish features handsome with each moment spent suckling his testicles.

Still stroking himself, James cackled down at her before removing his balls from her wet mouth. Her lips are wet with her saliva as she stared up at him panting. "Taste good," he asked, and Allyson whined and nodded, licking her lips and puckering them afterward in hopes of having his balls back. James grinned down at her in his primal, crooked away and held himself by the root, making his already gargantuan cock look even larger as he flattened his pubic hair. "Do you want more?"

Allyson, eyes glossy with want, bit her bottom lip and moans. "Mm. If you do."

James hovered there, staring down at her in surprised awe. He barely knew her, and she hardly knew him, but he could tell that she was being honest. She would do whatever he asked. He pretended to think it was the majesty of his cock, but he knew fear played into it. She had clearly enjoyed sucking his balls, but she was afraid of what his mighty, mammoth meat would do to her. He was sure that he out-measured any other men she had ever known, and he knew that she was appraising him, trying to determine what sort of damage he could do to her.

James smiled now. It amused him to hold his dick over her, casting a long, thick shadow across her pretty, saliva soaked face. Her cheek was red where he had smacked her, and she had a pubic hair in her mouth. She didn't dare to remove it and instead swallowed it with a tickle of arousal teasing her as she did so. James throbbed.

Lowering himself again, James positions himself on her tits so that his cock is lined up with her face. Taking hold of himself by the root, James slaps her hard across the face with his heavy manhood and watches her wince from the blow. "Your faggot-ass boyfriend got a dick like mine?"

Allyson stared at his massive dick only inches from her cheek in fascinated fear. "N-No," she whimpered.

Holding himself to her cheek, James stroked his hard, burning dick against her face. The heat from his shaft pulsed into her, easing the pain it had just caused. "He even half as big as mine?"

Still wincing, Allyson peeked again. It was hard to compare. James' big hands made his enormous dick look almost normal. She shook her head afterward. "I don't know," she whispered. "But you're much, much bigger, I know that." She looked him in the eyes and tried out a brief smile, and she was surprised by how well it fit her face even when frightened. "I've never seen anyone or anything like you before, James."

James laughed, and Allyson's smile lingered. "Good answer, slut." Lifitng his dick, James wagged it in front of her eyes, and she followed it with open interest. "You wanna see me come?"

Allyson hesitated, blushed, and smiled before nodding. "Yes," she whispered.

Stilling rubbing himself along her cheek, James shifted his weight and leaned forward, forcing her face into his dark, thick pubic hair. Allyson breathed deeply of his scent, like she had earlier, and when offered his testicles, she took to sucking them again with a purr. "Your boyfriend ever treat you like a slut?"

"Mm. No," she whispered between swipes of her tongue. She was licking his balls, kissing them, showing them more affection than she had ever given a man before. "Mm. He's--mm--a good man, but he isn't very handsome. So, he would never--mm--he would never take the chance at upsetting me."

Holding his dick with one hand, James smacked her with the other. "You don't seem upset to me," he said, and Allyson mewled in response.

In many ways, Allyson reasoned, the two James were similar. Both were tall, heavy set me with blue eyes. Her James wore glasses and lacked the muscle on his arms and shoulders, but what he lacked in muscular, he made up for in kindness and loyalty. Considering that, however, Allyson could not deny the truth she just heard. As kind as he was, her own James lacked the strength of will to dominate her. This James, however, was dominating her by force, and that made only made him more attractive to her.

Taking hold of her hair, James moved again, dragging his dick along her lips. Allyson licked him while staring him in the eyes, ending with a kiss on the crown. It was an act of pragmatic submission. Staring up at him, she found him staring back with a chimp-grin, his thick precum oozing from his crown and gathering on her lips. She tasted it experimentally and nearly came on the spot.

Reaching down, James seizes her by the bra center, where the cups meet. His fingers linger in her cleavage while his big dick swings. The grin fades, replaced by hunger and anger, two emotions that look almost identical on James' cruel, cruel face. "You took my entire family from me. You know that? My kids. My girl." Holding her by one shoulder, he yanks, snapping her bra apart and allowing her breasts to tumble out. They sway gently and fall to one side, moving with the subtle rise and fall of her chest. Allyson's pink nipples are noticeably swollen and standing long on her large areola. "Time to make it up to me."

Allyson nods before being taken by the hair. James moves her, repositioning her on the couch before pinning her again. He held her in place with his big body again, straddling her as he slapped his thick cock down between her massive tits. Then, taking her by the hands, he guides her tiny palms into place to hold her breasts around him. Together, they sandwich his dick in her breasts, and seeing this, Allyson has to admit that the two of them do seem well-suited for each other.

She stared up at James then, too frightened to move despite her arousal. She had to use her arms to contain her massive breasts and hug them around his shaft and, with James' guidance, began twisting and writhing to stroke him. James met her with forward strokes of his own, thrusting into her cleavage and driving his sticky crown up into her face. His thrusts were unruly and violent, leaving sticky precum across her chin and lips. It felt to her like he was marking her, and it left her more willing each with stroke.

Forcing one big hand into her head, James moved her again. He pinned her head to the couch at an odd angle that allowed him to thrust cleanly into her lips. Slapping her again with his other hand, James growled, "Open that fucking mouth of yours to keep my cock wet. It don't feel good if your tits are dry!"

Lips parted, Allyson choked out an apology and obeyed. She held her mouth open and tried to suck him on each forward stroke but mostly had her throat jabbed. His cock was large, and she found it a struggle to get her lips around him, but her body seemed to defy geometry for him. She fold her lips over her teeth to keep from biting him and extended her tongue like a carpet for his cock. It worked as her jaw seemed to stretch to accommodate, and his abuse elft her cheeks ruby as wet saliva gathered on him and mixed with his precum.

Soon, Allyson's pale cleavage grew shiny with their combined fluids. James thrusts were wide and hard, spreading their alchemical mixture as he hammered her bosom. It allowed him to pick up speed as he lubricated the channel between her breasts, and Allyson found that the hot rigidity of his shaft made up for the chaffing his pubic hair caused. In fact, she found that being used by him like a masturbation tool actually stirred butterflies in her belly, and though she couldn't understand why, she did know that this was the best sex of her life.

James knew and watched her with a cocky grin. When he had dominated Paige, he had already put plans into place to dominate Allyson, too. Reaming her mouth was just the beginning, but the speed with which both women fell was a bit astonishing and very intoxicating. She choked on him and offered him her body with little to no resistance. Staring up at him with big, blue eyes, she seemed just as fascinated as she was horrified by him, and the journey of his cock from the depths of her cleavage and into her mouth was aggressive and mesmerizing for them both.

By that point, James was drunk on power. Like Paige and Kendall before her, Allyson was beautiful. She was thicker than either woman, but she wore that weight in bountiful, feminine curves. Her large breasts and wide hips only made her more attractive to him and gave her proportions fitting to be a slut for his bull cock. James throbbed as he fucked her tits, and he swelled fatter, too.

As he fucked her cleavage, James took to smacking her across the breasts. Allyson whimpered and adjusted her grip to keep her bosom contained. His big hands hurt her, but she was too frightened and horny to speak against it. His size and scent had overwhelmed her, and the heat of his shaft as it slid between her tits was all she could focus on. There was hate in his eyes, but it was muted by the lust they felt for each other.

James laughed. "Bet you didn't expect this when you moved that cunt out! Bet you didn't expect that I'd come here and give you your just fucking desserts, huh, you fucking heifer. Well, guess what! You take my cum rag, then you take her place, you fucking got it?"

Allyson moaned. Lips parted, she licked him on each forward stroke. James braced against the wall with both hands and wheezed above her as he hammered the underside of her breasts, and she hugged herself around him with her arms, moving with clumsy strokes to meet his thrusts. When she didn't respond, James slowed to slap across the cheek and then pinned her head to the couch with a palm to her forehead. "I asked you a fucking question. You're taking Kendall's place now, slut. Do you fucking understand that?"

James had stopped fucking her breasts, but Allyson was too dick-drunk to realize. She stroked him with full-bodied movements, licking his crown where she could and moaning at the flavor. On a primal, she felt possessed by him and existed for his pleasure. Staring into his cold blue eyes with her own lust-glazed yes, she felt enthralled by him as she tongued his crown. "Mm. Yes, James. I understand. I understand completely!"

James groaned in response. "Then get fucking ready, cause I'm close to nutting, and when I do, you're mine. I'ma' drown you in my cum and ruin you for any other man!"

Allyson, lips parted, moaned. "Yes, James. Do it. Cover me!" She stared at James hammered her breasts. His massive crown appeared, shiny and red, leaking precum in the valley of her bosom. He hardened against her, and she felt his breathing change. His thrusts grew unsteady, erratic, and she choked as he thrust forward with his urethra opened and spewing. Allyson smiled around him in animal satisfaction at having brought such ha big man to climax with her breasts.

James came hard and nearly drowned her with a single shot. His first rope hit her across the face and then filled her throat with his jelly-thick semen. The warmth and flavor hit her and sent waves of pleasure through her entire body. She came for him as he came on her, and she found herself even more enamored by the end. James, meanwhile, fucked her cleavage throughout, leaving ropes of semen between her breasts and across her belly. Face caught the bulk of it, though, as did her open mouth and extended tongue.

Withdrawing, James stroked the last few ribbons of semen onto her before feeding her his spent crown. Allyson sucked him eagerly, taking to the task on instinct without consciously understanding what she was doing or how she took pleasure in it. He straddled her, swaying over her as his heavy dick filled her mouth, and she stared up at him in awed want while wearing a mask of his thick semen.

When finally finished, James fell sideways onto her couch, landing with a harrumph and leaving his hairy legs on her. Allyson was on her back, soaked with semen and still holding her breasts together. She was afraid to move, afraid to dislodge any of his warm sperm. For that moment at least, she wanted to luxuriate in it, to be his loyal, thoughtless slut.

Using his foot, James shoved her face. "You got any beer, slut?"

Allyson, throat thick with semen, nodded slowly. James shoved her tits next.

"Then get me one before you clean up." He sighed. "I need time to recharge before I go and fuck you."

A shiver went up Allyson's spine as the thought of his dick filled her again. It frightened her to think what he could do with that monster, but she stood quickly and rushed to the kitchen to fetch him a beer. He didn't like what he had and told her as much with a sharp strike across the ass, but he did like her pussy when he used it later. She kept it neatly trimmed and found it messy and wet.