Geis Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They do it slowly, James holding her by the rear and Kendall swallowing him an inch at a time. Even with all the effort he put into stretching her, James' fat shaft stretches her further still. It doesn't hurt, though, as his length sems to awakening her nerve endings to a burning pleasure which fills her as his shaft burrows into her depths. She takes him smoothly and with concentrated care, and soon she has him to the root, his balls at rest against her loins.

There, she bounces on him in small strokes. The pain she expected is instead manifested by a pleasant fullness. The closest thing she can think to articulate it as is like shitting in reverse. It gives her the same relief as she rides him, but the relief comes from the warmth of his enormous cock stretching her and filling her bowels.

Leaning forward, Kendall braces against James' knees for balance as she climaxes on him. Her whole body shakes as saliva runs from her lips. Pleasure unlike any she has ever known before claws through her, blurring her vision as she stares at her brother watching her. She hears something and sees flashes all around her as her family and Allyson take photos of her riding James.

Behind her, James moves his big, rough hands from her ass to hold her by the hips. "Holy fucking shit, Kendall. I can't fucking believe you took me to the root." He flexes inside of her, causing her to moan. "Fuck, I think your ass was built for big cock."

Nodding and drooling, Kendall groans as she sits on James' meaty spear. "For your big cock, daddy."

James smacks her on the ass again while she rests on him. "Damn fucking straight. Ain't never let your cuck anywhere near here, have you, slut?"

Kendall, recovering, giggles and wipes her mouth with her right hand. She flexes her ass, tightening around him as she smiles. Then, rolling her hips on him, she coos. "Mm. No, daddy. I've never let anyone back there before. Only you."

"Then I'ma be the first one to seed your ass, ain't I?"

Kendall nods and purrs. Closing her eyes, she feels him thickening inside of her with each new admission. Slowly, she begins to ride him. "Oh, God, and I look forward to it!"

Seizing her by the hips again, James drags her along his cock. Kendall moves as guided, her legs weak from the pleasure and barely able to support her. He lifts her on his dick, almost to half his length, and then lets her fall on him. His fat cock bludgeons its way through her, and Kendall comes again while James manhandles her ass. Smacking her bottom again, and leaving a large, red handprint on her quaking flesh, he growls. "Then fucking ride me, slut!"

Kendall whines in response. "Yes, daddy," she wails, and she adjusts her footing. Squatting on him, Kendall resumes bouncing but this time with wider strokes. It is different from vaginal sex but not at all unpleasant to her. As she stretches around James, she finds that the fullness remains but the difficulty subsides. She is well-lubricated and ready for this, and soon she is riding him with familiarity and flexing around him with her eyes closed as she gushes with pleasure.

James watches her plump ass jiggle on each down stroke. He watches her stretch around him, astonished by the pleasure she is taking. For years, he had asked her to do this. For years, he had watched her pulling away. James was a big man, and he was not particularly smart. He had lived a long, hard life and came to hard conclusions. Kendall was always too good for him, and they both knew it. They both were waiting for her to leave. Now, she is back, though, and she belongs to him.

Knowing this, James growls as shoves Kendall forward. She falls breathlessly, her body shaking as she lands on her hands and knees on the floor. Kendall hardly has time to gain her bearings before James pins her face to the floor and smacks her across ass. Soon, he is inside of her again, and he falls into her with his full weight as she screams and wails into the carpet. Her body hurts as it contorts from the force of the impact, but the hard slap of his balls against her pussy is enough to offset the discomfort.

All around them, their audience gasps. Paige, watching from the couch with her phone up, laughed from the side. "Oh shit! He's taking charge!" Allyson, meanwhile, leans forward to snap a photo of James' thick cock stretching Kendall's swollen, red sphincter. Oliver records and moves around to catch the action as James holds Kendall by the hips and pistons into her. Kendall's only response is to brace against the floor as she is hammered hard from behind.

The sex is rough and without remorse, exactly how Kendall wants it. She fears that she will not be able to walk for days afterward, but she also feels certain that it is what she deserves. She and James are not lovers, and she has no illusions of affection between them. James is punishing her, degrading her, ruining her for Jackson and for anyone else who might come along after him. He is corrupting her, and she is enjoying it. When he manhandles her and hurts her, it justifies her obedience, and that frees her to indulge in their mutual carnal pleasures.

Her breasts bounce and slap the floor as James hammers her from above and behind. Kendall holds her ass up for him and whines through her orgasms. The pain has faded now, kept at bay by the rough pleasure she is getting in its place. Later, she will feel it, but that is a concern for then. For now, all she knows is rapture as she lies in a growing puddle of her own drool, yelping his praises between orgasms.

"Yes! Fuck me, James! Fuck me, daddy! Fuck my slut ass! It's yours! It's all yours! Your ass! Fuck me all you want! Fuck me whenever you want! It's so good, daddy! You're so big, so big inside of me! I'm yours, daddy! I'm your slut! I'm your slave! I'm just a hole for your cock! Fuck me and seed me, daddy! Fuck me and fill me with your hot, hot cum!"

Swelling inside of her, James growls and fucks her harder. Kendall whines, her cheek dragging across the carpet as the force of his thrusts knocks her forward. His movements grow jerky behind her, and everyone can feel the tension in the air as he thickens. Collectively, they hold their breath as James bellows. Reaching forward, he seizes her by the shoulder as he curses and, pulsing, he floods her bowels. Kendall, now lifted, whines as James' hot semen floods her virgin inside. Her ass cheeks are crushed against his hairy pelvis, and she flexes around him, milking him into her rear.

Kendall comes, too, deafening and definingly. She whimpers through her climax, panting and drooling, clawing at the carpet like a dog. Her eyes roll back in pleasure as a new warmth spreads through her. It is different from vaginal sex, but it is good and satisfying in a new, dangerous, painful sort of way. James leaves her full, his semen packed deep in her bowels and held in place, plugged up by his thick, throbbing dick. When he withdraws, he slaps his spent cock down across her back and holds her by the waist to keep her from collapsing onto the floor.

Looking at Oliver's camera, James barks. "Livvie! Get me the fucking dildo and bring it here!"

Oliver hurries, fetching James the largest dildo there and bringing it to James. James takes it from him and eases it back into Kendall's stretched asshole. Her sphincter, which had been trying to close without James there to keep it open, stretches to accommodate it. Kendall moans as his semen is then trapped inside of her.

James laughs breathlessly, his big gut bulging, his body wet with sweat. Behind him, Allyson and Paige are busy snapping photos. "Something to remember me by, slut."

Kendall laughs and flexing around the dildo, holding it in place. She is still stretched from his intrusion and has to make an effort to keep it in place. Hopefully, her body's surprising elasticity will see her a quick recovery. James drops her onto the floor, and Kendall is quick to scramble up onto her hands and knees to turn and meet him. Without speaking, she sucks James' spent cock into her mouth, tasting herself on him and mewling with pleasure as she does. She stares him in the eyes as Oliver records with a smile behind her.

Staring down at her, a smile on his face, James shoves her hair out of her face. Her big, juicy bottom is red from the fucking. Like him, she glistens with sweat. "Shit," he whispers. "You're fucking shameless, ain't you?"

Kendall winks at him. "Mmhmm." She bobs her head along his length, sucking him as she stares him in the eyes. Then, closing her eyes, she chokes herself on him as a show of loyalty and arousal. He tastes like ass and strawberries. Gradually, she tastes him and rewarded for her efforts. She sucks the remaining sperm from his dick before being pulled off of him. Then, she is allowed to bury her nose into his pubic hair and breathe him in.

She groans. "Oh, God, daddy! It was so good! It was so fucking good!"

James smiles, patting her head. "You? You liked it?"

Kendall kisses his pubic hair. "I did," she whispers, and she kisses his cock root and the underside of his shaft. "I've waited my entire life for that." She kisses his balls. "And it was worth it. Thank you." She kisses his shaft again, licking him, tasting another part of him which needs to be cleaned. "Thank you. Thank you so much for fucking my ass, daddy. I loved it. I loved every single inch of it." She sucks him back into her mouth again, choking on him, desperate to finish the job she started.

Withdrawing his spent but impressive length, James rubs his crown along Kendall's lips and face while coos and kisses at him. Then, lifting himself by the hilt, he slaps his dick down across her face while the others continue to take pictures. Cupping her head, he drags her to his balls. "And are you gonna let me fuck your ass again, Kendall?"

Kendall giggles with his testicles in her mouth. Releasing one with a wet slurp, she suckles the other, thoughtless save for the thick warmth of his semen in her. The tastes his sweat on her tongue and kisses her way to his cock root and his fingers, and she mewls like an animal against him. "Mm. Yes, daddy. You can fuck me wherever you want. My mouth. My pussy. My ass. Every inch of me is yours to use. I'm your size queen slut, and I'll do anything for your big fat cock."

Laughing, James smacks her across the cheek with his cock. "You really will," he says, and he feeds her his crown before throwing her to the ground.

Oliver helps Kendall stand and walks her to the guest bathroom. They rinse her face, which is where most of the mess was left after he seeded her. Kendall checks the plug to make sure it is snug inside of her and then decides to keep it inside of her. She will have to drain it eventually, but for now she wants to take it home with her. She wants to remember, and she wants to stay his slut just a little bit longer.

After that, she returns to her car and dresses before driving home. That night, she sits in the bathroom, hunched over the toilet as his semen oozes out of her. It feels like a loss to her, like the true her is leaking out of her ass and into the toilet water. She comforts herself by fingering the semen out of her bottom, and she climaxes to the thought that if she begs properly, James will replace it for her very, very soon.

Months Earlier...

James had something good in Paige, and he knew it. She was loyal to him, dedicated to him. Sometimes, he thought she even loved him, and he rewarded that love with rough sex and degradation, just like she liked. Sometimes, he felt they stood on equal footing. Sometimes, she pushed back with a playful grin, but his dick always settled the matter. James was the queen, and Paige was quickly becoming his dedicated and very satisfied queen.

This was revenge for James, though, and while he enjoyed the fringe benefits, he was not contented with her. He had already made it clear that Paige was just one small part of a larger plan meant to punish Kendall and Jackson both. To that end, he picked his next target and decided to make himself be known.

James had met Allyson only a few times before. She had come over to study with Kendall, and she had left early after she caught James leering at her enormous breasts. At the time, James had never seen anything like them. He was a normal man about to be stolen from, and though he was just as angry, he wasn't equipped to do anything about it. Now, James could do to Allyson all the things he wanted to do to her before.

Kendall didn't make friends easily. She was an exacting person, demanding and expecting of perfection. James never stood a chance, and she didn't pretend that he did. They fought all the time. When she brought a friend home, James was surprised but he didn't expect it to last long. Kendall was lonely, though, and she was frightened. Looking back, James realized that she was just building her escape route.

Before she left, James had kept Kendall through isolation. Like most abusers, his threats of physical violence only worked so long. After a time, one beating just led to another, and they became a blur. Escalation threatened to bring it all apart, because their small town would allow some violence, but everyone drew the line somewhere. He wanted to keep her, not break her.

James used isolation after that. It wasn't hard to do. Kendall's already demanding personality kept people at bay, and her past traumas kept her closed off. Already having a daughter closed her off from her peers, giving her responsibilities they didn't understand and keeping her busy and trapped. All James had to do was apply pressure and add a baby. With two children and James there to threaten her, he thought she would have no easy way out.

Then, she brought Allyson home one day, and everything changed. For James now, it was just as much about revenge as isolation. This time, however, he wanted to isolate her from the outside in. Using his big cock and the power that came with it, he planned to take away all of her allies, to make her alone with Jackson before he came in and punished her for her sins. He planned to fuck Allyson into submission, to punish her with his cock just like he would someday punish Kendall, and to use them both for his pleasure when he later got the chance.

Kendall had taken everything from James, and so James would take her life away from her as restitution.

James pulled his truck up to the small apartment complex where Allyson lived. He knew it from following Kendall there. It was small and brown with little to recommend it, but their town was small and brown, too. There weren't many options for tutors and students. As he eyed her door, James wondered if Allyson would remember him. Kendall was deeply ashamed of every part of him and hid him from the world just as much as he hid her.

From his memory of her, Allyson is a beautiful woman with dark hair, bright blue eyes, and thick curves. She has freckles across her face and her fair skin and a curvaceous figure which seemed to draw James' eyes the one time he saw her. He remembers her breasts, in particular, were impossibly huge, well-suited to match his own enormous organ. At the time, she had worn a lowcut blue top with a dark blue cardigan over it, and after catching him staring, she pulled the cardigan over her bosom to hide herself from him.

Allyson was thicker than Paige and Kendall both, but those curves were exciting to James, who was eager to see how supple she really was. He climbed from his truck and went to her door with his heart racing. Inside, she was waiting for him, though she had no idea that today would be the beginning of an entirely new chapter of her life.

For her own part, Allyson was busy studying. She, like Kendall, was finishing college. Unlike Kendall, she was a few years older and a few years behind. Allyson was never a very good student. She was organized and hardworking, but she didn't have the brain for it. That was how she met Kendall, and that is what they bonded over. She and Kendal would get together to study, and they often did it at Allyson's apartment after the leers that James had given her.

When Kendall had been desperate to leave, Allyson was quick to help her. James made Allyson uncomfortable, and she had only spent an hour or so in a house with him. She couldn't imagine living alone with him or raising children with him. Allyson liked Kendall, and she saw a way to elevate herself by playing the rescuer. She did the same when she introduced Kendall to Jackson, viewing herself as matchmaker. Allyson liked intervening in people's lives. She liked to feel like she was doing something good with her time.

She was in the middle of her work when she heard a knock at her door. She checked her phone to see if her boyfriend had text her, but he had not, so she stood from her desk reluctantly and went to answer the door. It was her day off from work, but her apartment was snug despite the cold weather outside. She wore a simple t-shirt and a pair of jeans. They didn't accentuate her curves, but with a body like hers it was hard to hide them. Her breasts seemed to bounce when she breathed, so she swore that each step threatened to knock a tooth out.

When she answered the door and found James waiting, she went wide-eyed. The move had been harrowing and done as quickly as possible for fear of him returning. Even with Jackson and Allyson's own boyfriend there, Kendall had been terrified of this big man returning, and standing before him now, Allyson could see why. She didn't remember him being so big when she saw him last, but then, he had been sitting down.

She swallowed the fear in her gut to manage a soft, squeaking, "James?"

James gave a crooked smile in return, and it didn't show in his eyes as he filled her doorframe. "Hey there, slut. Glad to see you remembered me." He entered her apartment with a slap across her cheek and then dragged her away from the door by the hair. The blow had knocked her silent and left a big, red handprint across her face. Throwing her to the floor, James closed the door behind him and locked it for good measure. Then, he stood over her leering.

Paige and Kendall were both tall women, though they were short relative to him. Allyson was short relative to almost anyone in the room. Her height made her curves more dramatic but also gave her a boxy, almost fat sort of appearance when she was fully dressed. On the floor, holding her cheek, however, she only looked powerless.

James stuffed his hands into his pockets and frowned. "I guess you know why I'm here?"

Allyson scrambled back while staring at him, her body shaking with fear. Her apartment wasn't very big, and James was in front of the only exit. There were two more doorways which she could duck into and hide, but the one nearest to her was the kitchen, and it didn't have a door. James stood in front of the bedroom door, blocking it with his big, imposing frame.

He took a step closer, and she looked at him. "Stop! I don't...I don't know why you're here. I have no idea! Please!"

James grinned down at her, but his expression didn't soften. It was a baboon's grin. He enjoyed her fear, and though he knew little about how he could make women obey, his success with Paige gave him confidence that he could figure Allyson out. "Then I'll tell you," he said, and he caught her by the legs and dragged her to him.

He dragged Allyson to the couch and then used her hair to lift her to her knees. There, he threw her onto the couch. She landed heavily, her big butt pointed at him, and as she turned, James straddled her and pinned her to the couch with his legs parted around her womanly torso. "I'm here to get what I'm owed," he said, and with a growl in his voice, he added, "And I'll get it by force if I have to!"

Allyson stammered, a deer in the headlights. She had remembered everything Kendall told her about James, and though she had thought him a creep, she couldn't imagine even half of it to be true. Staring up into his cold, hateful eyes, her cheek still stinging from the impact of his rough hand, Allyson realized a harsh and guilt-inducing truth--every word of it had been honest.