Geis Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly clears his throat and looks her in the eyes. "Hey, Kendall, welcome home. Did you have a nice visit?"

Kendall thinks back and gives an absent smile. "Yeah, cuck, I did." She sees the hurt on his face and remembers her mother taking the phone. Cheeks burning, she quickly changes the subject. "How were the girls?"

Jackson, who had been smiling, is now crowning. "Fine," he whispers, and he follows Kendall as she moves quietly toward the bathroom. He stops at the doorway once she is inside and watches her as she grabs her towel. "Kendall, we need to talk."

Kendall pauses, towel in hand. She looks back at him and wonders what it is he has to say.

"I love you. I really do, but I don't like that you've been calling me a cuck lately. I mean, I know it's a joke and everything, but your mother has started calling me a cuck, too, and the girls have done it a few times as well. So, I'm asking you nicely, please stop."

In the five months that Kendall has been with Jackson, this is the closest thing they have had to a fight. It is also the angriest she has ever seen Jackson, who has met her every insecurity and frustration with grace and patience. Even in times of stress, when her trauma would take hold and find her wild and senseless, Jackson has met violent words and even actions with gentle selflessness and affection.

Looking at him now, staring into the dark eyes which used to so captivate her, Kendall feels mixed guilt and disinterest. Inside, she is roiling, a volcano of shame threatening to erupt and spill over in a confession meant to absolve and free her. The scent of James thick in her hair and on her torso, however, keeps her steady. Skin sticky with his remaining semen, Kendall and bite back her self-loathing in service to a greater cause. James has spoken and made it clear that her continued infidelity to Jackson was a part of the punishment that both must endure, and his decrees are law.

Knowing the situation to be hopeless, Kendall recalls her mother's advice and throws herself into her role. Turning away from him, she starts the water and murmurs, "Sorry, cuck, but I really need a shower."

Standing in the doorway, Jackson regards Kendall's back with a deepening frown. Kendall turns, expecting him to be waiting but surprised by the tension in his body. If it were James, she would have been frightened. Jackson, however, almost gets a laugh out of her. The hurt in his eyes is all that prevents it.

"Kendall, we really need to talk about this."

Kendall hangs her head and sighs. "Do we really?" She tries to sound angry and manages it by latching onto the hatred she has for herself. At this point, she doesn't even blame James. He is more akin to a natural disaster than a person, and his relationship with her mother and brother have proven that to her. James is base, as simple as simple can be. He operates only on rage and arousal and, like a child, if given a new toy, he is going to use it until it breaks.

Thanks to his new dick, Kendall is his new toy, and based on her actions lately, he is well on his way to breaking her. That he had the patience to fuck his way through her mother, brother, and friend was actually more a miracle than anything else. It showed greater ambition and forethought than anything else James has ever done in his life. In two years, Kendall had never seen that sort of planning out of him.

Jackson is equally innocent. Guilty only of his everlasting kindness, Kendall does resent him, but only because he lacks the tools required to protect her. Though she knows it is impossible, a part of her desperately wishes that Jackson had been the one blessed with the dick, that he was the one to seduce her, to tame her, and to fuck her into submission. She knows deep down, however, that even with an all-powerful cock, he wouldn't have the personality needed to properly use it. James, as awful as he was, was well-suited for a wrist-thick mammoth dick capable of reducing women (and Oliver) into willing slaves.

Hurt by his hurt and feeding on his anger, Kendall rolls her eyes. "Listen, I'm sorry if it hurts your precious feelings, but I'm not going to stop just because you're sad."

Frown evolving into a scowl, Jackson crosses his arms and stares at her from the doorway. It is the closest to anger she has seen from him, and for a moment she remembers the pain James had inflicted on her for two years and is afraid that Jackson will hurt her, too. What would excite her with James, however, repulses her here. There is nothing sexy, she thinks, about Jackson's small, baby-soft hands punishing her.

"How can you say you're sorry if you won't stop," he snaps back, and Kendall finally turns to glare at him. This pushback, she decides, is way to little and far too late. She regards him with her hands on her hips, standing tall in defiance of him and glaring back at him with increased vigor.

"Know what, CUCK? I don't have to give you a fucking answer. You either trust me or you don't, so it doesn't matter what I say to you. Me calling you anything, especially as a joke, doesn't make it true!" What makes it true, she thinks, is the sperm James left all over my body without you knowing. She almost smiles but she is too angry to allow it. All she really wants is for the fight to end, for her shower to begin, and for her to find her way into bed next to him so that she can pretend the rest of the night is normal. Her emotional batteries are on empty, and she needs time to recharge them before her daddy comes calling again.

She approached the door and grabs hold of it, stopping with her hips cocked to one side as she holds his gaze. Jackson is hurt, but she can also tell by his body language that he is relenting. She pushes again to end this. "Now, can I take a shower or not? Because, as you can tell, I made a real mess of myself with my dessert, and I need to clean up."

Still in the doorway, Jackson draws a deep breath and lets his calm in. "Yeah," he sighs. "I'm sorry, I guess. I had just thought...Well, I guess I wasn't really thinking at all." He shrugs, looking anywhere but at her. "I guess I worry about my masculinity sometimes." He laughs bitterly to himself. "Ironic because I'm not being a very good man getting this aggressive with you, considering your past." He manages to look at her and is almost smiling bashfully. "I'm sorry, Kendall, and I love you."

Kendall's expression softens. She meets his gaze and nearly breaks into tears. A sad smile fills her face as he wipes her eyes. On the few occasions that they do fight, Jackson always apologizes first. Kendall, not as ready with her words, would apologize with a hug or a kiss, but she can't do that anymore. Her body isn't his anymore. It's not even hers to use as she pleases. Her body belongs entirely to James now.

"It's okay," she says. "I forgive you." The words sound alien to her considering the conversation. Forgive him for what, she thinks, but aloud she says, "And I love you, too, cuck." The word leaves her lips before she has time to reign it in. She smiles afterward to soften the blow, to make it into a joke. Jackson hesitates but smiles back. The hurt is there, though, and Kendall needs a break. She yawns. "Now, it's getting late, and I want to grab a shower before I sneak in and say goodnight to the girls."

Jackson nods quickly and turns partway. "Right, right," he stops and looks over his shoulder, lingering in the hall of the bathroom as Kendall gives him a forlorn stare. "Um, hey, one question before I go."

Kendall sighs, her affection for Jackson wilting the face of her growing impatience and frustration. "Yes," she asks quietly. "What is it?"

"Your mom, when she wasn't calling me a cuck," says Jackson, "She was telling me that you met your new father today?"

Remembering James, Kendall nods and her nipples swell at the memory of him. "Yes," she asked curtly. "As?"

Jackson shrugs and looks away, staring fixedly at the carpet on the floor. "I guess," he says, kicking at the ground as a child might, "I just wanted to know where or what he is like."

Kendal smiles to herself with her back turned. "He's a big man," she said, finishing with, "Strong." She thinks of his big dick again and licks her lips, tasting the residual cum that had lingered and dried there before she spoke. She blinked her way out of her short-lived reverie," Anyway." She gave a smile which was short enough and precise enough that they did it to me without needing a kennel "I've really got to shower. See you in bed?"

Jackson, watching her from the hall, smiles and waves before closing the door after himself. Standing alone in the darkened hall, he stares at the bathroom door. Inside is Kendall, his fiancé, his true love, and he is oblivious to the real her that has taken root and is seeding its "See you in bed," he whispers, and he turns to go to the bedroom.

Months Earlier...

Allyson called into work as soon as she woke up the next day. Normally a very good employee, this was her first time calling in since the new year, and she felt silly and ashamed for doing it. She had went to sleep intending to go, but her pussy felt empty when she woke up and the promise of James' big, thick cock as a reward for her obedience was good great to ignore. So she called in, first, and then she goggled local places to get something done about waxing her body on short notice.

It took her nearly an hour to find a place and another hour after that to drive there. Afterward, she stopped to buy herself some lingerie on the way home. It was blue and sheer, hugging her thick figure in all the right areas and exposing pale flesh tactically to emphasize her form. Her body was still sore from the waxing and a bit swollen in places, but she looked good, and she could understand why James wanted it done.

She was on the way out when she got a call from her boyfriend, her own, more disappointing James, and she answered it without thinking. "Hello?"

She was paying when she heard his voice and held her phone pinched between her shoulder and cheek as she ran it on her credit card. Her breasts bounced with her purposeful footfalls on the way out of the store.

"Allyson, sweetie, is everything okay? Daphne said you called in today, and I got worried."

Allyson rolled her eyes. Once, she might have found this sort of fussing attractive, even endearing. After being exposed to James, however, she was feeling different. "I am fine," she said, and her tone betrayed her annoyance. She hadn't always been this irritated by him, but now she couldn't even say his name without thinking of a better man. Her James just seemed like a waste of time. She got to her car and opened it. "I just had something to take care of today."

"Okay, well, I love you, babe," said her boyfriend as she reached her car. "I hope you have a good day."

"Thanks," said Allyson as she imagined showing off her smoothly waxed womanhood to James. She smiled. "Talk to you later."

Allyson hung up knowing full well that she had no intention of talking to him. At this point, she doubted that she even loved him or held love for him. Comparing him to James was not kind. Between the two, the new James was clearly superior, so much so that he completely reframed her entire relationship. As a result, she began to wrestle with the question of how she could continue to love a man whom she now found so revolting.

Allyson grew wet on the drive home as she thought about James. She wondered how he would like her lingerie and laughed as she thought about Chambers. He would never see her in this lingerie or even see her naked again. She should really break it off with him, she decided, because while she hated to miss work, she would do it again for James in a heartbeat, and she didn't want there to be questions the next time it happened. The feel of her wet panties against her smooth pussy was something of a comfort to her, however.

James' truck was waiting when she pulled up, and he got out to meet her after she parked. She stared at him in awe. Chambers' own truck wasn't home yet, but Allyson wouldn't care if it was. She had other, better things to worry about and felt certain that, if Chambers were home, it wouldn't come to blows. Even if it would, she felt comfortable that James would win the fight. Even still, if James did lose, well, she would choose him anyway.

She met James at his truck, staring up at him with a smile. "James!"

James stared down at her imperiously. Allyson was a short woman, and though James was about as tall her boyfriend, he felt taller to her. She could smell him even inches apart, the smell of unwashed sweat, and it made her wet. Looking at her, he said a single word: "Slut." That alone left her shaking with want.

Taking hold of his hand, she led him up to her apartment and showed him inside. There, she led him to her couch before returning to lock the front door, and then she brought him a beer on ice and put the rest she bought into the fridge for him. James watched her with a smile as she returned to wait on him. "I think I'ma' like you," he growled, swatting her big, meaty ass before slurping his beer. Allyson responded with a smile.

"I bought some other things for you," she said. She spooky nervously, with a giddy, teenage lilt to her voice. Everything about him made her feel dainty. "Can I leave you to go get changed."

James burped. "Fine. Go ahead, but I better like it when you get back."

Allyson, blushing bright red, giggled on her way out of the room. "Oh, I think you will."

Alone in her room, Allyson set her phone aside but saw a message from her boyfriend. It read, hey, I saw your car out front. Can I come over? She smiled and whispered to herself. "Dumbass." Then, she typed a quick message saying, no, busy right now. <3<3<3 Afterward, she tossed her phone onto her bed to be forgotten for the night.

She stripped naked and stared at herself in the mirror. She was voluptuous, her heavy breasts swinging ponderously and capped by long, swollen pink nipples. Her pussy was smooth and gleaming. She stood with her hands on her hips and her wavy black hair swept back. This body, she decided, was wasted on her boyfriend. She was meant for someone bigger, someone better, and remembering her new James, she dressed quickly.

The lingerie hugged her figure, accentuating the thickness of her thighs and breasts while also displaying the suppleness of her form. Her nipples showed through the sheer, blue fabric, and so did the leaking lips of her vulva. Her arousal had the fabric wet and dripping. Before returning to James, Allyson stopped to tie back her messy hair, and when she returned, she was proud to see him watching her with a smile.

She stopped before him and displayed herself. He had almost finished his beer and made a point to down the rest of it while she stood before him. Lifting her arms like she had before, she shoved out her bosom for him to see. "Is this good enough for you?"

James laughed. "Fuck yeah, it is. Get your ass over here and let me look at you."

Allyson approached giggling, stopping just at his feet and letting him touch and move her. His rough hands roamed her body, squeezing, groping, and directing her. He crushed her heavy breasts in his giant palms, pinning them to her body before letting them fall and watching them move. He smacked them, too, and guffawed as they swayed. "Shit, you got yourself some big, fat milk-cow titties, don't you?"

Enjoying his praise, Allyson giggled again and swung her breasts for him. His words were crude but not without merit. Her breasts were quite large, and she remembered how well they fit around his cock. It was a blessing, she decided, to be so well-suited for James, but he had already lost interest in her bosom and had turned her by her hips to slap her ass.

"And a big ass to keep you from falling over." Cupping her ass, squeezing it hard, James growled. "Fuck, you're a thick one, ain't you?"

Having previously hated her figure before, Allyson suddenly took pride in it. She looked at James over her shoulder and nodded. "I am."

James grinned as he looked her over. He could smell her arousal from where he sat, and he could see it on her thighs and in the stiffness of her long nipples. "And you went out and bought all this shit for me?" Reaching forward, he hooked her panties in his hand and peeled them to the side to reveal her smoothly glistening peach. Slipping his finger inside, he feels around and whistles. "Shits smooth as a baby's bottom now."

James smiled at her. Seated, he was nearly as tall as she was and could easily bury his face into her enormous cleavage from here. Allyson was desperate to see him do it, too. In the lingerie she viewed herself as a buffet, and she looked forward to when James lost control and decided to dig in.

"Been a busy day, huh, slut?" Shifting his fingers under the fabric, James found her pussy and eased one thick finger inside. Allyson gasped and nodded, barely able to hold her breath back. He felt good inside of her, better than her ex's full length, especially once his knuckle reached her labia. Tickling her inside, James brought her to a climax.

Allyson whined and held James by the shoulder as she murmured through her climax. "Oh. James! Oh, God!" As she settled, she smiled down at him. James smiled back.

"You like that, slut?"

"Yes," Allyson said, nodding and sending her dark hair swinging. "Your fingers are so thick they almost feel like a dick." She whimpers. "It's so good!"

James laughed. "Yeah? And what do you like more, my fingers or your boyfriend's dick?"

Keeping balanced by holding his shoulders as the world swings and sways around her, Allyson flexed her pussy around his finger. She stared into his cold eyes with a smile. He was such a big man, even compared to her own James, and when she did compare the two, she felt cheated. It made her angry to know that Kendall had this James, the better James and chose to throw him away for Jackson. Even more angering is the knowledge that Allyson had wasted so long on an inferior product.

James moved inside of her, rousing her again, and she moaned. "Your fingers," she whined, and then she laughed. "Heck, your fingers feel like they might even be bigger than he is down there."

Laughing, James rammed his fingers in to the knuckle and felt her squeeze him. "Now, that's just cruel," he said, and Allyson held him by the shoulders and shrugged. Then, she moaned as he added a second finger. "If that's the case, then we know something that's even bigger than that."

Staring through the valley between her breasts, Allyson can just see his big, fat cock beyond his protruding belly. Even with his fat in the way, she cannot help but notice his enormity, his perfection. She mewled as a climax neared, and she sighed in disappointment when he removed his fingers entirely from her.

James stood, moving her with his body as he did. He towered over her, and she stood against his belly, staring up at him like he was her world. At this point, he practically was. "Let's go to the bedroom where we can do this more comfortably," he said, snorting like a bull afterward.

Allyson nodded shakily and took him by his big, rough hands. His fingers were still wet from her, and she chewed her bottom lip before whispering to him, "Yes, sir."

James led them and undid his belt on the way. Inside the bedroom, it was dark, with only the light from the living room to see by. James reached back and took Allyson by the hair, dragging her forward and throwing her onto the bed. She landed heavily on her arms and then rolled over to watch him open his pants. He stepped out of them to reveal his massive cock. Though he wasn't fully erect yet, he was close, and he took hold of his own shaft while standing next to the bed.

"Get hat shit off. I wanna fuck you bare."