Geis Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allyson nodded shakily and scrambled out of her lingerie. The fabric fit her tight and was a struggle to come off. She couldn't get the panties off before James was in the bed with her. Erect, James just reached out and hooked his finger in the crotch of her panties, ripping the fabric as he lined up to take her.

At rest on her back, Allyson held her legs wide. James opened them wider with one big hand and holding himself steady with the other. Allyson was gushing beneath him, body primed for him but eyes wide as she saw his full length. He moved her and treated her with masculine indifference, but she wanted him. She wanted to be used by him more than anything else in the world.

James glared down at her, his fat crown at the entrance of her pussy. "You ready?"

Hands clutched to her chest, holding her enormous breasts together for him, Allyson nodded timidly and winced as he entered her. He had fucked her before, and this time was just the same as the last time only better. Prepared for him, her body knew it roles and fulfilled it beautifully, opening for him and hugging him, urging him into her depths. As he slid deeper, his crown kissed her cervix, and she came for him.

A raspy whine escaped her lips as she writhed against him. Opening her eyes, she found James' big body looming over her. He smiled a crooked, uncaring smile, built on narcissism and primal pleasure. Allyson smiled it back, a mirror reflecting the pleasure without a thought for herself.

"Now how do I compare?"

Allyson, moaning and wriggling like an animal in heat, wanted more. She held him by his big arms and squeezed them, feeling the muscle beneath the fat. Below, she hugged him with her womanhood and whined, "Compare to what?"

"How does my dick compare to your boyfriend's dick, slut?"

Allyson laughed a distant, mewling laugh full of hate and cruelty, because if anything made her hate her boyfriend, it was this moment. All she wanted was this James, and he was the only thing she wanted on her mind. That he was taking the time to ask about her boyfriend displayed his own vanity, of course, but she still blamed her boyfriend for it. If she were single, then James would only care about how he broke her and ruined her. With a boyfriend to consider, he harassed her with questions about superiority.

"Better," she growled, and James began to move. He moved slowly to start, not for the sake of her pleasure but to build up speed. Allyson wanted him deeper and held him by the hips but lacked the strength or the leverage to move him how she pleased. "You're better, James. In every way, you're bigger, harder, and deeper than him. You are better!"

James licked his lips and stabbed her deep again. His crown hit her cervix, and she wailed as pain and pleasure mingled inside of her. Holding him, her vision blurred as she came. His dick was so hard, so big, and it speared her open, and she loved every single inch of him. "Do you hate him," James asked, clutching her, grinning as she stared up at him in a daze of pleasure.

Allyson squirmed beneath him as he picked up speed. James was big, heavy, and he used his body weight to hammer her harder. She felt her cervix opening, softening, parting for him. It hurt, but every time withdrew from her, she felt empty. She wanted him back inside of her. Most of all, she wanted him in to the root. She whined, "Yes," and there were tears in her eyes and a wail in her throat as he went deep.

She felt disembodied with James inside of her, shaking and moaning as saliva ran down her cheeks. She coughed and clawed, coming harder than she had ever come before. Opened for him, she took him to her womb and from that moment on, she never looked back. If there was any doubt left in her, it had been fucked forcefully out of her. Allyson was James' woman, and she was happier for it.

James felt the shift in her and grinned. Cupping her head, he pulled her into a sloppy kiss. It was graceless, without affection, all tongue and spittle. She drank his saliva like it was ambrosia, sucking his tongue and mewling happily at what she could taste. He broke her, and she worshipped him for it.

In that moment, her boyfriend became nothing to them. James, this James, was the only James she knew. Legs crushed against her body, his big frame pinning her to the mattress, all she could smell was sweat and sex. Clutching him, holding him, she cried as he whispered into her ear. "Your pussy just got broken up, didn't it? That means you're mine now, slut."

Allyson, holding him, nodded. She was sore but satisfied, happier than she had ever been. There were tears in her eyes as she cried with joy and gratitude over the future she had been given. Mewling, she whispered back, "Yes! James, I'm yours! Only yours! You own me! You fuck me! My pussy! My body! All of it is yours! Fuck me, James! Fuck your pussy! Use me to come!"

Sitting up with a wheezed, James held her by the thighs and began to fuck her hard. His strokes were long and heavy, his immense weight behind each one. He hammered her womb with his thick crown as Allyson came repeatedly through the pain. She would be sore in the morning, but for the moment, she was grateful. The ache made the pleasure feel that much better to her.

Fucking her harder and deeper, James swelled fatter inside of her. Allyson, having experienced him before, knew what was to come and tightened accordingly. When James came, he deposited himself into her depths to give her all his seed. Allyson clung to him, swelling with his semen as she rode out his orgasm in blank, orgasmic bliss. As he finished inside of her, she was lost to him, her inside full, his shaft plugging her up.

Grunting and panting above her, James released her milky thighs and found them bruised. Laughing, her smacked her pussy once with his rough hands to wake her, and then withdrew. As she stirred, he slapped his spent shaft down across her face as her pussy gushed semen like a ripe fruit. Allyson giggled and licked him in response while he sneered down at her. "There we go," he growled. "Now we got you fucked properly, didn't we?"

Allyson, face wet with their combined juices, suffocating on their raw sex, purred in agreement. He fed her his hairy balls, and she breathed him in deep, knowing that he had marked her, knowing that he now owned her. She didn't care, except that she was excited about it. She wanted everyone to know. She wanted Kendall to know.

James held her in place, allowing her to nurse him and tongue him. It was a big job to clean his spent cock, and Allyson was both inexperienced and hesitant. Though she was loyal, James knew it was a lot to ask. He didn't mind her reluctance, only having dominated Paige before her. He had little to compare her depravity against and felt confident that he would see Allyson equally loyal in time. For the moment, at least, she was obedient if distracted, and once he was adequately cleaned, he climbed off the bed and held his dick to her face for her to kiss before dressing.

James left Allyson after that, hardly paying her attention. Allyson laid in the mess, her pussy open, weeping semen, her body already sore. The arousal was still there, but it had died to cinders rather than the inferno it had once been. She climbed carefully from the bed and walked slowly to the shower for a long, hot soak, and she had just finished when she heard knocking at her front door.

Still leaking semen, she felt giddy as she rushed to the door in only a towel. She still hurt, but she was excited thinking that James had returned for another fuck. Instead, she found the wrong James on the other side and that eager excitement left her within the space of a breath. She stared at him dead eyed, adjusting her towel to hide her body from his prying eyes. "Oh. It's you."

He smiled meekly at her, his cheeks red as he eyed her form. He hadn't noticed the semen running down her thighs and was too bashful to examine her closely. The sight of her voluptuous body barely contained by the towel was enough to have him hard, Allyson noted in disgust. "Sorry, is this a bad time," he asked, looking away.

James would have already been inside and had her towel off, she realized, and she felt even more perturbed. "I guess not." She turned to walk away, leaving the door open after her without inviting him in. She went to change, quickly pulling on regular panties and a bra before finding her heaviest, longest sweater and slipping into it. With curves like hers, it was impossible to hide them completely, but she made no effort with him. With a wimp like this James, he would be too 'polite' to check her out. Even if he did, he would only see her leaking pussy. She felt so wrong for wasting so much time on him.

Feeling suddenly hungry, Allyson passes him in the living room on her way into the kitchen. He closed the door behind him and followed her like a sad puppy. She was just stuffing something frozen into the microwave when he entered the kitchen, and she stopped him with a glare. "Do you need something?" She almost said his name, but she felt like he didn't deserve it anymore.

"I just thought we could hang out," he said. "I haven't seen you all day."

"I've been busy," she said, and she returned to the fridge. That fuck had been hard and rough, and it had taken a lot out of her. Now that she was certain that James wasn't returning, she felt the need to fuel up for the next time she saw him. Adrenaline had carried her this time, but now it was fading and the ache was setting in. She wanted a warm supper, a cold dessert, and an ice pack to see her through the night.

She closed the fridge and looked at her boyfriend. "I'm sorry, could you go? I'm really tired, and we can talk later or something."

"Oh, yeah, sorry," he said, showing himself back to the door. He seemed sad, but he didn't say it or show it much. He did stop at the door to stare at her. "Hey, uh, one question, what's that smell in here?"

Allyson, thighs wet with semen, grinned to herself. The entire apartment stunk of sex. It was, honestly, one of the few things keeping her going. "Don't know," she said, and staring at him with haunted dismissal, she muttered a goodnight.

He left, and Allyson locked the door after him. Certain that he was confused, she was also glad to see him gone. She didn't really care how he felt anymore. Really, she hardly saw him as much of a boyfriend, and she certainly didn't feel like his girlfriend. No, she told herself, she belonged to someone else, someone much better and far more deserving of her time.