Geis Ch. 14

Story Info
James pushes his women even farther.
12.8k words
4.47
6.3k
7

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
765 Followers

Chapter Fourteen: Broken Bonds

Present Day...

Kendall's relationship with Jackson has changed. While it might be difficult for some people to believe, she does still love him. The bond they have shared for nearly a year now, while strained, is not entirely broken. If anything, her trysts with James and Jackson's consistent patience have only helped to prove his kindness to her. The worse James is, the better Jackson appears by comparison.

No, she still loves him dearly. The problem isn't a lack of love but a lack of attraction. While morally better than James, Jackson cannot compare sexually. Even on his best days, Jackson lacks the raw masculinity and violent sexuality which James seems to sweat. Comparing their penis' alone, Jackson is just barely over half of James' length and is less than that in girth. In the past, that would not have mattered to her, but in the last week James has proven time and time again to her the importance of girth.

In fact, James has used his dick to prove a lot of things to Kendall. Firstly, he has proven to her without a doubt that size matters. At least, it matters to women like Kendall, women who were closeted size queens pretending at a normal life. Where she once would have denied her attraction to James and his near foot in wrist-thick cock, she now spends her days mindlessly chasing the next orgasm which only he seems capable of providing her.

"No one can compete with him," she told herself one night on her way home after seeing him. "No one."

She tells herself this often, usually when she is alone and feeling guilty. With his dick and his domineering attitude, James has built himself a whole harem with at least four people in it. He is still training Kendall, but the others have been his for some time now without her knowing. They have earned their place in his harem. Kendall still gets teased by him, taunted and degraded, tormented as she continues to struggle and sort her own feelings.

The second thing James has proven to her is that not only is she a size queen, but her family are size queens, too. Even her own brother, Oliver, has been made an almost literal woman, and all so that he can serve James' big cock like a slut. Furthermore, Kendall knows that he has done the same to Allyson, at least, if not other countless women, as well.

It makes her wonder if all women are secretly sluts like herself, and it makes her envious of her mother and brother that they can accept it so easily. It isn't an outfit that they get to put on like Kendall does. Oliver and Paige live as James' sluts full-time, and while it thrills Kendall to stare him in the eyes and to serve him, she knows that it isn't permanent. She gets to come home to her family, to her cuck, but lately she isn't sure whether that is so good.

Moreover, James' big cock and his dominion have actually brought her family closer together. Before James feminized him, Oliver was recluse who refused to leave his room. The last time she had seen him, which was nearly a year ago, he was pale and unkempt, with empty eyes and a gaunt figure. Somehow, using his dick and his rough hands, James has not only brought Oliver out of his shell but also put him into makeup and lingerie. Now, when Kendall sees him, she sees a young man of beauty and purpose, a small smile on his face, always happy to be his daddy's little slut.

James has invoked the same positive change in her mother. Before him, Paige was an angry alcoholic mess. Now, she is at peace with herself and, most surprising, at peace with Kendall. Soon, she will be James' big breasted, MILF bride, and Kendall, to her own shock and shame is more than happy for her. Kendall is impressed with her. All her life, Kendall has looked up to Paige, and now having seen Paige with James, shameless and proud in her submission, Kendall cannot help but emulate her mother and recklessly pursue her own pleasure.

Even now, as she spends time at home with her daughters and her cuck, Kendall cannot stop thinking about how much joy James has brought to her life. Kendall and Paige hadn't really spoken for years, and in ways they had never actually spoken in their entire lives. With Oliver living with Paige, Kendall didn't get to see him, either. Now, she sees them both regularly and is on good terms with them. She speaks to her mother every day, in fact, and has even eaten cum off of her cheeks. Their conversations revolve around James, but even that is an improvement Kendall is willing to enjoy.

These thoughts are, of course, interrupted by a text from her mother. Seeing each other in person so much, they rarely text. Anymore When they do, Paige is often giving Kendall some sort of advice or, more often, sending her quick pictures of James' massive, meaty cock. The advice is often insightful, but Kendall does prefer the pictures. This new text is one such picture, which she stares at until Jackson joins her in the living room.

"Hey, babe," he says, joining her on the couch with a soda in one hand and a slice of pizza in the other. "What are you looking at?" Kendall quickly tucks her phone away.

"Nothing," she says quickly. "Just a text from my mom." She smiles at Jackson, feeling nervous.

Sometimes, Kendall worries that Jackson can pick up on her nervous energy. He is a kind man, very empathic, and very interested in the feelings of others. Luckily for her, he was also respectful to a fault, creating a barrier between them that was not obliviousness but respect. It disappoints her, sometimes, how respectful he is. While she knows that he is ultimately powerless to stop this, she cannot help but think how he contributes to his own pain. The house reeks of sex, and almost daily she has smelled of raw, unwashed semen. She loves it, but she hates that her own fiancé doesn't feel compelled to address it.

Her smile strains. "What's up?"

Jackson slips an arm around her and frowns as she scoots away from him. Lately, even his touch feels like a betrayal of James and her commitment to him. At this point, her loyalty has shifted significantly, and while she still does love Jackson, and prefers his company to James', she views her body as being exclusively for James' pleasure.

Jackson notices her movement but does not press it. He settles in his seat, frowning briefly before trying to put on a smile. "Nothing," he says, his body clearly sagging a bit. "I just noticed that you seem so tired lately. Between school and the girls, you just seem fried all the time." He tries to smile again, but it is just as strained and limp as her own. "You've been spending a lot of time with your family, which is great. I'm happy for you, but we haven't had much time together." He shrugs. "I was wondering, I guess, if you wanted to have a little stay at home date with me after the girls go to bed tonight."

Now, Kendall smiles, but it is a sad smile. Jackson is very sweet, but he is too kind to acknowledge the smell of semen on the wall. Unfortunately, as he speaks, Kendall spends her time comparing him to James rather than listening, and such comparisons never favor Jackson. Despite his good looks and his kind demeanor, he just cannot compare sexually to James and the pure, masculine authority the bigger man carries. Every softness Jackson displays is measured against James' rough edge, and one of the things James has taught her about herself is that Kendall really, really likes it rough.

"Actually..." Kendall pauses, the word cuck sitting at the edge of her mouth. She smiles and dances her way around it, but the thrill of it still stiffens her nipples. "I have plans with my family again tonight. Sorry, but it'll be you and the girls for supper tonight." She pauses to look at him, adjusting her pants beside him. "Unless you have a problem with that."

Jackson goes quiet beside her, drawing a deep breath and holding it. Kendall watches him, looking for some hint of resistance or frustration. It might not change anything, but she wonders if it would give her the power to fight back. When he releases his breath, she finds him wearing a strained smile again. "No," he says. "No, that's fine. I know how much your mother means to you, and I really am happy for you." He tries to take her hand but can only get a few fingers before she stands. "I'm glad you two are reconnecting," he says.

Hearing that gives Kendall pause. She has been calling him cuck and nothing else for two weeks, and she tells him it is a joke because she cannot tell him the truth. Jackson accepts it, accepts her lies, accepts her cruelty, and as much as she wants to call it weakness, she knows that it is actually his strength. His kindness is something she should prize, and she does, in a way, even if her body and her mind have been corrupted by James' toxicity. She doesn't want to call him a cuck, but she cannot stop herself.

Conversely, as much as it is true that she doesn't want to call him a cuck, it is equally true that her arousal comes from her lack of control. James can compel her with a word, with a simple suggestion. With a rigid cock and rough hands, he can control her, and Jackson takes it in stride. Corrupted as she is, she is beginning to view his endless patience with her as complacency, and while she does love him, she is also coming to resent him, too.

She feels his eyes on her, on her plump backside and perky breasts. Even through multiple layers of clothes, her curves are difficult to hide. It feels wrong for her to present herself like this, like she is enticing him, like she is offering him something which they both know he cannot have. She turns to him and places a single kiss on his forehead. "You're a good man, Jackson," she says, and she stares him in the eyes. His eyes are dark, welcoming, completely opposite of James. She smiles sadly looking at him. "And someday, I am going to make it up to you, I promise."

Jackson stares back at her, clearly bewildered. He tilts his head to one side. "What? Kendall, what are you talking about?" He tries to take her by the hand again but can only just give her fingers a squeeze before she removes herself from his grip. Dressed like she is, and always withdrawing, she feels like she is hiding from him. Jackson frowns. "Kendall, sweetie, are you okay?"

Kendall looks at him sadly and wipes her eyes. "I'm," she pauses, and she sighs. "I am as good as I am going to get," she says. "It's hard to explain, but I'm just so glad that I have you. I'm so glad that you understand. That's all." She checks her phone and sighs again. "I should be leaving soon, but I'll be back after supper and will kiss the girls goodnight then." She gives him a sad smile from the doorway. "Thank you," and she pauses to avoid calling him a cuck. "Just, thank you for everything you do for me."

Jackson smiles at her, still confused but always patient in his confusion. "You're welcome. You know, it's easy to do for you. I love you so much."

Hearing that, Kendall lingers. She thinks to tell him everything, to confess her sins, to hurt him now so that she won't hurt him later. She thinks to beg him for help, to beg him for safety. The words won't form, though, so all she does is smile her sad smile and blow him a kiss before leaving.

A Few Minutes Later...

It is a short drive to James' house, and Kendall spends the ride wondering when it stopped being her mother's home in her head. When she parks, she changes, stripping her t-shirt and sweatpants to reveal the short-shorts and tank-top that James expects. She regards her swollen pink nipples through her nearly transparent top with disdain. She is dressed like trailer trash, and she knows that it is just another game for James. It is another way in which he teases her, taunts her, and degrades her. As she climbs from the car, she stops to pull a wedgie from her plump bottom before going to the door.

Growing up poor and having children as a teen, Kendall often worries how other people see her. Once, in high school, a classmate called her trailer trash, and it was a moniker that stuck with her. Though never having lived in a trailer for her life, she understood the intent, and a fear was planted deep inside of her. In her eyes, Jackson was a guardian angel that saved her from such a fate. While he wasn't rich, he had ambition to match her own and a kindness needed to support her when she couldn't support herself. Together, they could escape the small town that they lived in. Together, they could be and build something better.

Approximately two weeks ago, James returned to her life and left her plans in pieces. She knocks and stands at the door in her short-shorts and tank-top, nipples displayed, body quaking with anticipation. Honestly, at this point, she feels like an addict, desperate without James and completely miserable with him. She has to stop to pick another wedgie, the shorts are so short.

Oliver meets her again, this time wearing pink lingerie. The crotch of his panties are nearly flat his penis is so small, and it amuses Kendall to see it. She silently compares him to James and has to hold back her laughter. It is still strange for her to see him dressed like a woman, but his beauty is not lost on her. Oliver is equally as beautiful as Kendall is, Kendall realizes, and he is many times more proficient at using makeup. She doesn't know where he learned it, but he always looks so elegant when she sees him. Beside him, Kendall feels like a cheap hooker.

Kendall follows Oliver up the stairs, watching his skinny ass flex with each step. In the living room, she finds James seated on the couch, half-naked as always. Today, he wears a tee and a pair of stained briefs. His hairy legs are parted as he watched tv with a beer in hand. Her mother is leaned against him, tracing her fingers along his chest and sometimes feeling his crotch. James pays her no mind, not even when she feels him through his briefs. He doesn't even acknowledge Kendall when she arrives.

Kendall joins them quietly, kneeling at James' feet and silently taking to his toes. She massages his right foot first, sniffing it and breathing it in before slobbering on him. She rubs his legs, too, running her fingers through his dark, thick hair. Staring at his crotch, she can see the heft of him but notes that he is still not yet hard. Judging by his glazed eyes, Kendall can tell he's not yet interested in coming. She had left her home under the assumption of getting fucked and is now disappointed to realize she may not even get to stroke him. Still, she belongs to him and knows better than to complain.

Even without a word said, however, her mother can see her clear disappointment and responds with a wink. Kendall, seeing the wink, smiles and sucks one of James' big toes into her mouth, slurping it loudly and with enthusiasm, savoring his flavor and stench in the process.

They have supper shortly afterward, Oliver announcing it before leading everyone back into the dining room. James sits at the head of the table and is served a big, heavy burger and a greasy plate of French Fries as he likes them. His women, Oliver included, are allowed salads around him. Kendall picks at her food while watching James in disgust. He eats like an animal, chewing open-mouthed and talking throughout. Oliver waits on everyone like a servant, serving seconds at James' command and refilling drinks. Kendall looks at her mother and gets another smile and wink afterward.

Rather than watch James, Kendall uses the time to assess her mother. Paige has changed so much. Without alcohol, she is thoughtful and aware, even kind in a way. There is still the acerbic bite of her mother that remains. Even James gets that sometimes, too, but that is central to who she is. The baggage has faded, though, replaced by submission and rapture. Without so much hurt, Kendall finds, her mother has more room to be thoughtful, careful, and kind. Though she would never admit it, Kendall is happy for her mother and grateful for the sudden affection, especially in these strange and trying times.

For Paige, it was different. While she has always loved Kendall, she has always resented her, too. Kendall was born lucky, a beautiful girl with a beautiful mind. Her life was difficult, but when she met Jackson and started settling down, it seemed to Paige that Kendall was getting something she had never experienced herself--a genuine and pure love.

Paige had been drinking all of Kendall's life. She knew what a failure she was as a person, and she had become a failure of a mother, too. That is how she saw herself, and she never pretended to be anything else. When Kendall had found not only happiness but a way out, it didn't feel like success to Paige. It felt like she was surpassed and, maybe in a deep part of her that she would always struggle to accept, like she was being left behind.

Then James came along, and he ruined Paige and redeemed her. He took away the alcohol, the smoking, and gave her a clear purpose, a metric by which to measure her worth by. She became his slut, and then she knew who she was and what she was meant to do. She committed to James and was freed of her stress, from her failure, and from the burdens that both imposed on her.

When James mentioned Kendall to Paige, Paige saw a distant opportunity for both to have their revenge. She didn't believe it, though, until she saw it. Kendall on her knees, nursing James' toes had been a delight. Kendall eating his asshole, however, was all the proof she needed. Her daughter was gone, broken by James, and Paige loved it. Kendall on her hands and knees with her asshole getting reamed, though, was when Paige finally felt camaraderie for her daughter again. It was when she chose to be a mother again. It was when it became clear to her that not only was Kendall not leaving, but she was no better. Hell, if anything, James favors Paige, and that makes Paige the better one.

Supper ends and James takes both women back to the living room while Oliver cleans up. Kendall is still hungry, only having picked at her food, and her arousal only makes it worse. James strips his briefs at the couch and sits with his legs parted. His fat manhood slaps against his bulbous belly as he settles. With his legs parted, she can see the darkened cleft of his ass and it produces a strange, distracting stirring in her loins.

"James," she whispers. "I thought we would have..." She stops, sighs, and reconsiders what she means to say. "I should really be getting home," she finishes. "The cuck will be worried."

James, who has been grinning to that point, frowns and the air goes tense. He does not move, but his glare has become a hard blow for Kendall's sensitive soul. She winces. "Fucking excuse me," he growls. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? And who will be worried again? And why the fuck should I give a shit about what he worries about?"

Desperate to ease his frustration like a child, Kendall stammers. "I'm sorry, daddy! I didn't meant to up..."

"Damn right you're sorry, you stupid sack of shit! I can't fucking believe you! I got half a mind to..."

Kendall winces, expecting physical retribution. Instead, Paige intervenes, placing a placating hand on James' chest. He turns his glare on her, but it lasts only long enough for him to huff before he begins to pout like a giant, furious child. Paige meet his rage with a calm smile and speaks in a measured but understanding tone. "Now, James, sweetie, you have every right to be angry. Kendall should respect you as both her future father and her big-dicked master. However, you also ordered her to keep a normal life with her cuck as a punishment for her previous infidelity, and as a mother myself, I can't blame her for wanting to get home and see her children off to bed."

As Paige speaks, she gives Kendall a smug stare. Kendall is grateful for her mother's assistance, but the display is not lost on her. This is her way of showing Kendall how much power she has compared to Kendall. James is still the king of the house. They both know it, but Paige has considerably more pull than her daughter does.

kotochaos
kotochaos
765 Followers