Geis Ch. 15

Story Info
James makes Allyson and Kendall choose.
8.3k words
4
3.8k
8

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

Chapter Fifteen: Picking Sides

Months Earlier...

James watched Allyson's fat ass shake as he fucked her from behind. He had her bent over her coffee table, her hips up and her face down as she supported herself on her pale arms. Her breasts swung free, large and unrestrained. Today, she wasn't wearing the lingerie. Though James liked the look of it, he found that nudity was easier and, being a base creature, he favored simple pleasures over the ornate. For then, at least, lingerie was a decoration he didn't have time for.

Repeated blows across her bottom had left her pale, shaking ass cheeks red. He smacked her again, and Allyson whined as she rolled her hips against his thrusts. She was different from Paige, who was supple in her own right. Allyson was thicker, though, softer, and her whole body seemed to quake with each deep thrust. Wherever eh grabbed her, he found somewhere soft to hold. James liked how fragile it made her feel, and he liked the bruises his big, fat fingers left on her.

Allyson enjoyed it, too. She had been going to work sore lately, but she was happy every morning when she found him waiting. Lately, she had been avoiding her boyfriend. It wasn't guilt but disinterest. She didn't feel bad that she was fucking another, better, man without his knowing. From where she sat, their relationship was over. She just hadn't taken the time to inform him of that decision. Her body was her own, however, and she refused to keep a social contract that kept her with a lesser man when someone better was there for her.

She still saw Kendall, though, and Allyson found that James' eleven-inch dick had done a lot to change their relationship, at work and otherwise. Each deep fuck forced a deeper wedge between the two women. The two had a burgeoning friendship that was now completely ruined, and her working relationship with Jackson had become nonexistent. She resented both for what they did to James, whom she saw as the clear victim in the situation.

Still, James made it a point that though Allyson now belonged to him, she was to say nothing to Kendall about it. By extension, Allyson could not make it known how much better James was than Jackson, either. Instead, she was to avoid instigating an argument at all. Distance was allowed and even encouraged, but outright hostility would not be allowed. Driven to obey, Allyson did everything she could to let her displeasure be known short of telling them directly.

As a reward for her good behavior, she got to drool and shake as James railed her. Her head bobbed as her mouth hung open, and James fucked her hard. That morning, he had arrived stiff, and though Allyson was sore from the day before, she had opened quickly before him. Her body was ready, hungry for his dick, and remembering the pleasure, it had opened for him.

Behind her, James growled and swatted her ass again. "Fuck, you got a thick ass, slut!"

Giggling and smiling, Allyson looked at him over her shoulder and flexed around him. She was breathless as they fucked, and she was made more breathless by how handsome James looked while fucking. She whined. "I hope it's not too big for you."

Grinning, James took hold of her by the ass and gave her another swat. "Nah, it's good." He guided her by the ass, watching her body jiggle as he fucked her. Her pale bottom had him thinking about the dildo and the lubricant he had brought with him from Paige's home. At that point, Paige was already on to her third dildo and would be ready for him soon, or so they hoped. Having already tamed and broken Allyson in, James hoped to begin prepping her for what was to come next. He gives her bottom another blow before going particularly deep and laughing as she came. "It's real good for holding while we fuck!"

Allyson smiled to hear that. She had been curvy all her life, and though men often found her attractive, she would be lying if she didn't feel self-conscious. Her thick figure was the source of considerable worry in her life as she struggled with her own weight issues. Though she wore her fat well, she still saw it as fat. Her large ponderous breasts, her thick womanly thighs, her supple midsection, they drew attention wherever she went. Much of it was good, but some of it wasn't.

James' attention was worth it, though, as he was the first man who truly deserved what she had. That she ever wasted her time on other men, especially her most recent boyfriend--her cuck--seemed a tragedy to her. Braced against the table, she rolled into James, meeting his thrusts and working herself toward another orgasm. She was nearly there when a knock at the door interrupted them. She scrambled, whining, but James didn't slow at all. Instead, he looked at the door and gave a feral, animal smile as he continued to hammer her without missing a beat.

"The fuck is that," he growled.

Panting, Allyson licked her lips to gather the saliva that was spilling over. Her eyes are glassy and marble-like with lust as she crooned her response. "Probably just my boyfriend! He's been hovering around lately trying to get my attention." She whined. "Ignore him! He doesn't matter! Only you do. Fuck me, James!"

Though her praise amused him, James reached down and took her by the hair. Using her hair like reigns, he lifted her and pulled her partway to standing with his dick still inside of her. Holding himself buried in her depths, his crown wedged up against the back of her cervix, stabbing her deeper than she thought possible, he hurt her. Allyson whined as he tugged her head around by her hair. "You telling me what the fuck to do, Allyson?"

Allyson whined a desperate, confused, "What?!" Around her, the world blurred.

Walking with her on his dick, holding her in place with an arm around her waist, James moved them both carefully to the door and then released her. She fell forward into the door, her face hitting against it, her hands finding hold of the door handle for support. Still holding her by the hair, James returned to fucking her, and the pleasure was mind-altering. Her thoughts bubbled up like foam and then popped immediately with each powerful thrust. She came again as her face as sent bouncing off of the door in time with his movements.

"Now you listen here, slut. You don't tell me what to do! We ignore what I say we ignore, and we answer the door if I answer the door! You fucking got that?" James was not quiet as he spoke, and though Allyson doubted her boyfriend could hear him clearly outside, she was sure that he could hear something. Another knock came, and her own James' quiet voice slipped through the cracks as he leaned in to be heard.

"Allyson, you there, babe?"

Grinning, James leaned forward and pinned her face to the door. He didn't stop thrusting, and his big belly bounced across her back as he hammered her. Drool gathered where her face was crushed against the wood. It ran like rain water as he whispered to her, "Go ahead, slut. Answer him."

Pinned to the door by James' big, strong hands, gasping and panting and drooling as he fucks her from behind, Allyson moaned. "Yes, I'm here."

Silence followed save for the wet slapping of James' enormity barreling into her. Allyson was her dripping gash at that point, her body opening up to him and slurping him inside with thoughtless hunger. He was swelling, growing thicker, his massive shaft stretching her further and forcing her forward with each hard thrust. At this point, he had successfully resized her and was just abusing her opening.

"Are you okay in there, babe," asks her boyfriend. "You sound like you're hurt."

Allyson groaned, "I'm gooooooooooood," as her eyes rolled back into her head. Another orgasm threatened to take her as the absurdity of the situation settled into her mind. She braced against the door to meet James' hard thrust, fully aware that not only was she cheating on her boyfriend, but he could very likely hear the sex. Even if he couldn't, he could clearly hear it in her voice, and that only made the sex better. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to talk." She can hear him moving closer to the door, possibly trying to hear more clearly, possibly trying to be heard. Either way, it makes her want to laugh. "I feel like you've been distant lately. Do you have the time?" He moved to open the door without waiting, as if he knew she was going to say no.

The door wasn't locked but the chain was in it, and when he pushed it open, it stopped short. Allyson sat up to meet him, her face a mask of sweat and glassy-eyed pleasure. She panted and grunted as James hammered her from behind, but from the looks of it, her boyfriend was oblivious.

"Allyson, you okay?"

"I don't want to talk," she yelped, James forcing her to another climax in front of her ex-boyfriend.

"But!"

"No," Allyson shouted, and using James' forward thrust to help her, she slammed the door shut and then locked it afterward. Her ex didn't try the door again, and she hung rom the handle as James slammed her. His balls felt fat and hairy as they slapped her thighs, and she loved it. "Talk later. Bye!" She came again, biting back a wail as James fucked her forcefully from behind.

James paused to listen, waiting until he heard the creaking of wood and the shuffling of feet outside. Next door, a door opened and shut. Laughing, he returned to fucking her, forcing her to another orgasm before he dragged her back by her hair. There, he fell heavily onto the couch, which groaned under their combined weight as he pulled Allyson down with him. She landed on top of him with a wheeze and then stared ahead, quaking on eleven-and-a-half inches.

Seizing her by the hips, James moved her until she regained enough thought to move herself. Planting her feet around him, she leaned forward and supported herself against the coffee table so that she could ride him. Her breasts bounced and her jaw went slack as she did, eyes closed, thoughts fading again. Her efforts were clumsy and without skill, but the pleasure was there. Clearly, she was unaccustomed to such a position, but she was also eager to learn.

James slapped her ass hard as he watched her jiggle. "That's right, slut. Ride me. Ride me while your boyfriend is next door crying!"

Moaning, Allyson falls into James, writhing on him, leaning back into him to enjoy his full length inside of her. With him hammering up against her womb, hitting parts of her she didn't even know existed, she began to shout. "Yes! Fuck me, James! Fuck me hard with your huge dick! I love it! I love every inch of it! I'll be your slut forever! I'll fuck you whenever you want! Wherever you want! I'm your slut, James! I'm your slut! I'm your slut!!"

Taking hold of her by the hair, James grins. He meets her movements with his own thrusts, but he is growing hard as his own orgasm approaches. Intoxicated by cruelty and power, he tilts her head back and growls into her ear, "Would you leave your boyfriend for me, then?"

Allyson laughed in response. Holding him deep in her, she rolled her hips and flexed for him. "Oh, please! Just give me permission!"

Laughing, James slapped her hard across her undulating bottom. "You are a fucking slut!"

Moaning, Allyson tried her best to nod but found it difficult with his fist in her hair. "Yes, I am! I live for you now, James. You own me. My pussy. My body. Use me. Fuck me. Fuck me and use me!" Feeling him thicken, she wails, "Come in me!!"

Painfully erect and nearing his limit, James bellowed and bottomed out in her. He switched his grip, releasing her hair to hold her by the hips as he held himself inside of her. Swelling thicker and fatter, he exploded inside of her. Allyson, pinned on him, went breathless as he flooded her depths, and she experienced the fullness that only he could give her. Her womb swelled with his seed, and she was powerless to stop it and glad to receive it. Seated on him, she groaned and held his hands to her hips, even as his fingers drug in.

"So much," she mewled, tears in her eyes and rolling down her cheeks. She had her head back and her curly dark hair in his face as she quaked on him, her own orgasm rocking her body. "So good," she cried.

Reaching around her torso, James cupped her breasts and pulled her down by him. Allyson laughed, fucked thoughtless and enjoying the pain. She flexed around him on instinct, milking his incredible length deep into her. "Like that, slut?"

"Yes," Allyson sighed, and she fell back into him. James was hot beneath her, and she was sweaty against him. "I think I love it."

"Well, I got more to give you," said James, and he shoved her forward and off of his lap. His dick slid out of her as Allyson fell into the coffee table, caught by her weak arms. Ass up in the air, her pink pussy was swollen and open, leaking semen down her thighs and onto the carpet at their feet.

Meanwhile, James stood and went to his pants nearby. He returned with one of the dildos which Paige had bought. On the way, he poured a healthy amount of lubricant across it. Tossing the bottle aside, he slapped her fat ass and then held her cheeks apart as he worked the dildo into her. Allyson was surprised at first, but another swat to her rear kept her still as her insides were opened up. She had never had anything up her ass before, but she was still sensitive from her orgasm and wouldn't' say she disliked it.

Seeing the dildo in her ass, James grinned. "There we go. Now I've really left you full."

Allyson, recovering from her climax, managed to sit up on her elbows and look at him over her shoulder with a frown. "Uh, James, I'm not complaining, but what in the world did you just put into me?"

Releasing her ass, James laughed. "A dildo for your ass," he said, slapping her ass again and forcing a coo from her as her bottom jiggled. "You're my slut now, remember?" Her bottom is red where he struck her, but the pain only seemed to arouse her more. Allyson thought of it like a brand, like he was marking her as his property, and she liked it. "Soon, I'ma' fuck your asshole."

Hearing that put fright into Allyson, but she did not argue. Looking at James over her shoulder, she saw his big dick hanging limp and dripping from their combined pleasure. She feared him on instinct, but she knew the pleasure he promised intimately. She had previously sworn her entire body to him, and she would accommodate regardless of the personal sacrifices she would have to make.

Freed to turn, Allyson moved and kneeled, burying her face into his sticky pubic hair. Holding herself there, she breathed him in, smelling herself among his musk. Then, parting her lips, she tasted his pubic hair, sucking dutifully over to his root and then cleaning him with long strokes of her tongue while he watched. "You want my ass," she purred, and she looked him in the eyes. "Anything for you, James." Licking her way to his crown, she watched him watching her, his eyes cold and indifferent. Kissing his crown, she smiled. "I love you, James, and I'm happy to let you use any part of me you want, however you want to use it. I am yours."

Present Day...

Kendall wants to teach. That is how she ended up working in education to begin with. She wanted to build experience while she finished her degree, and it was at a school that she met Jackson and found her escape from James to begin with. For the longest time, she put up with James and used him to watch her daughters while she earned her degree. The whole time she planned to betray him, to leave him the moment she finished her degree, and that is why Jackson was so important. Not only was he kind to her, good to her, but he also supported her. He didn't punish her with violence every time she left home, and even now he trusts her when she leaves, asking few or no questions when she comes back bow-legged and reeking of cum.

Tonight, Kendall is missing class. She left early to arrive early but got a call from James on the way. Turning around outside of town, she speeds back angry, compelled again by that strange and unknown force which seems to move her at the sound of James' voice. It isn't just lust, and it never was. When she hears him, she obeys on instinct, following his every word like he is her king.

She arrives wearing a dark grey tee with a coal-grey long sleeve shirt underneath. Her outfit is tucked into her jeans, hugging her bosom lightly without giving detail. Stopping outside of his home, which used to be her mother's home, Kendall waits before climbing out. She feels silly wearing this much when going to see James, and she knows that he will reprimand her for how she is dressed.

Still, she is angry herself and uses that to carry her to the front door. After all, he called her on one of her school nights and demanded she miss class to come see him. It is not the worst he has done in recent memory or in her life, but it is one of the few lines he has refused to cross to this point. So far, the time he has swallowed has been hers as he fucked her senseless and thoughtless. It prevented her from studying but didn't prevent her from attending. This, she fears, will be the beginning of a very dangerous trend which will derail nearly half a decade of effort and study.

Oliver meets her at the door wearing lingerie, his tiny dick forever hard in his panties. He sees her frowning and smiles in the response, his expression knowing and, to her chagrin, amused. "Daddy is in the living room," he says, and he steps aside to show her in.

"I know, I know." Kendall rolls her eyes as she enters and sighs on her way up the stairs. She undoes the belt of her jeans on the way, already imagining James' coming taunts and jeers. He will complain, but for the first time in days, she doesn't care. The sex is good, great even, but it is not interfering with her education and not just her love life. For her, the most frustrating part is the lack of hesitation. All it took was a single text, and he turned around and drove home.

Slipping her belt off, she sees James at the top of the stares and meets him with a glare. James, meanwhile, smiles when he sees her. He is already half-naked, and as always, he has Paige at his side. Holding a beer in one hand, he gropes the older MILF idly while staring at ESPN on his TV screen. Looking at him, Kendall considers it a small miracle that she even got a glance out of him with the TV on, and it shames her how flattering it feels.

"Well, would you look at you. You hardly look like yourself when you're dressed like a person now." His amusement fades into a glare. "The fuck do you think you're doing here dressed like that, slut?"

"I was on my way to class," she begins, fire in her eyes, and then she calls him daddy without warmth. Folding the belt in her hand, she snaps it tight. "I didn't have a change of clothes in my car because I wasn't expecting to come over, so I can't dress up like a proper slut for you tonight, DADDY."

James' expression sours further as his grip on Paige's body tightens. "Now, watch your tongue, SLUT, before you regret it."

Fists tight around the belt, Kendall moves to argue but is interrupted by her mother. "Both of you calm down," says Paige diplomatically, sitting up in James' grasp. She gives her daughter a motherly glance and it quiets her immediately. Without a word, without judgment, Paige's eyes silently let Kendall know that the conversation is over before continuing, "Now, Kendall, remember that James is your daddy. He owns you now. So no matter what he asks you to do, no matter when he asks you to do it, you do it. As his slut, he should be the center of your world, even more important than school or family. That can be hard, but I know from experience how important it is."

"But mom," Kendall whines, and her mother's brow tightens. Kendall goes quiet afterward.

"No buts, little miss!" Paige stand and crosses the room, her panties nearly transparent wit her arousal. Her swollen nipple show through the fabric of her bra as her breasts swing and sway with her every movement. She stops before her, looking nearly identical to her save for the color of her hair and the size of her breasts, and Paige hugs her. Kendall doesn't hug her back, but she does listen as Paige whispers to her.

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers