Geis Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay to be frustrated, Kendall, but he is your daddy now, whether you like it or not." Stepping back, Paige smooths Kendall's hair, running her fingers through it and grooming her gently as she says, "You don't have a choice anymore, so there's no point in getting angry about it. The most you can do is sit back and enjoy it like the slut you are, because he's going to use you either way."

Staring into her mother's eyes, Kendall sees the futility of her anger and relents. "You're right," she sighs, and looking passed her mother into James' cold, angry eyes, she says, "I'm sorry." The words feel wrong in her mouth, but she can see that they have not been enough to ease his frustrations. Her mother hugs her around the midsection and Kendall continues, "I'm very, very sorry, daddy. I just didn't want to miss class."

Still glaring, James growls, "I don't give a flying fuck what you're mad about, you stupid fucking cunt. You never talk to me like that, do you fucking understand me?"

Kendall stiffens in her mother's grasp, her anger rising inside of her again. She thinks about everything she is giving up for his dick and wonders if it is worth it, and just before she is about to scream, her mother wakes her with a pinch to the side. With her frown deepening, Kendall bites back her anger before she incurs violence and not just reprimand. "Yes, daddy," she says in a clipped tone, trying hard to remain neutral. "I understand, and I am sorry."

Seeing mother guide daughter, and seeing his victory because of it, s grins. "Good. Then get naked and get your ass over here. You got a lot to apologize for."

Paige turns to Kendall with a smile and kisses her on the cheek before whispering to her, "You did well, sweetie. You avoided the stick. Now, let's try and get you that eleven-inch carrot."

Kendall smiles in response and begins stripping. She is still angry with James, but the promise of his big dick does bring her comfort. If she has to miss class, she cannot think of something more worthy to spend her time on. Looking at him now, with her anger abating, she remembers how personally attractive she finds him and feels her loins stirring in response.

Meanwhile, Paige crosses the room with a saunter and joins James on the couch. Snuggling up to him, she whispers into his ear, and James' mood improves accordingly. That alone helps to relieve any frustration Kendall may still feel. Seeing her mother soothing James and protecting her, Kendall is reminded of what a terrible mother she had for most of her life. Paige is a better mother as James' thoughtless bitch than she ever was as a single alcoholic, and that was worth any amount of degradation for Kendall to have.

Kendall removes her blouse first, revealing her large, perky breasts restrained by her bra. Dropping the bra, she steps out of her pants and panties with one smooth go, revealing her rounded bottom and glistening peach. She is wet despite her frustration, James always sparking the deepest and most enduring arousal in her by name alone. Seeing him half-erect while he whispers with her mother and smiling only makes her hornier and more desperate to serve. Soon, without a word from him, Kendall is on her knees kissing and licking his toes like the good girl she is.

She stares him in the eyes while she works, hoping this to be a proper apology. With Paige as their intermediary, it does seem to work. Soon, his scowl turns to a smile as Kendall is digging her tongue in between his toes and mewling around his foot. While Kendall works, Paige smiles and lowers his briefs, revealing his swelling cock. With Paige's hands and Kendall's wet mouth, they soon have him fully erect.

James grins at the two, his hand at rest on Paige's supple behind. "Fuck, you two sluts are stupid for my cock."

Still wrapped around his toes, Kendall mewls in agreement. Paige, meanwhile, strokes him slowly from root to crown and whispers her agreement into his ears. James' grin swells into a smile. "Which gives me an idea. You two sluts looked so good hugging earlier, I wanna try something!"

Standing, James removes his toes from Kendall's eager mouth and lifts her by the hair. "Come on, sluts, we're going downstairs." Dragging Kendall after him, James leads them down the stairs. He walks Paige down by the hair. Together, the three descend, passing the front door and reaching the basement shortly after. It is strange for Kendall to think, even as her hair is being tucked, that she is walking her childhood home in the nude. Lately, she has only been there to eat, shower, or fuck.

They enter her mother's bedroom. Once, it was a hallowed place where Kendall was never allowed. Now, completely naked in the room, the taboo increases her arousal. James throws her onto her mother's bed, and she is soaking. Giggling, Paige joins Kendall, straddling her daughter at James' urging and using her thighs to hold Kendall's legs apart.

James stares at their mirrored pussies, both smooth and gleaming, both with round asses facing him. "There we go," he said, stroking himself. "Now, ain't that pretty as a painting."

With both waxed, James almost can't tell them apart. Both are glistening, weeping with want. The main difference that James notices is that Kendall's figure, while thick, is more slender and longer, with longer legs. Paige's ass is slightly rounded and less toned. Lining up between them, James slaps his dick between their hungry pussies. Paige takes initiative then and lowers herself, pinning James between their pussies.

Holding her by the ass, James growls. "Fuck! There ain't nothing you won't do for me, is there, slut?"

Paige smiles as James over her shoulder. "No, James, there actually isn't," she says, and looking at her daughter next, she whispers, "You own me, James. All of me." The pride in her eyes does something to Kendall, who stares in silence up at her mother, frightened by what she sees in the older woman.

"Fuck yeah, I do," James growls, and holding Paige by the hips, he slides between them. Their wet folds kiss his shaft on either end while their soft pelvises and bellies hug him. Kendall moans as James rams her clit, and Paige smiles above her, breathing through her pleasure.

Leaning forward, Paige holds her daughter's gaze and smooths her hair. "How about you, Kendall? Does your big dick daddy own all of you, too?"

Kendall, wriggled beneath her mother, desperately trying to grind James' dick, whines. "Don't make me say it!"

Cooing gently, Paige smiles. "Why not," she whispers. "He'd love to hear it."

"I know," Kendall pants. "I know, but...but...Ah!" James enters her but stops at half his length. Spread around him but expecting more, Kendall feels stretched but empty. She grips the sheets tightly, whining and trying to stare between their sandwiched bodies to see how much of him is left. Somehow, even half of him no longer feels like enough anymore.

Surprised at first, Paige moves her pelvis and realizes that James is missing. Realizing what has happened, Paige laughs. Though she wishes she was the one being fucked by James, she is glad to see the look of pleasured concentration on her daughter's face. Leaning forward again, her breasts pressed firmly against her daughter's breasts, Paige kisses Kendall's forehead and continues to whisper to her. "It's okay, Kendall. You're safe here, and you belong here. You can be honest. In fact, you should be honest." Still smiling, Paige says, "Just tell us the truth. It'd make your daddy so happy to hear it."

-EL-

Does Kendall tell the truth?

Yes!!

-EL-

Kendall understood what her mother was doing, and she whined. Kendall wanted to punish James, to refuse him the knowledge of her submission like he refused her the night off. She enjoyed him, and she lusted after him, but she also still hated him. More than hatred, however, she needed him, and knowing that, she held her mother tight and took security in the older woman's soft, supple figure before relenting. "Fine," she snapped, and staring past her mother, into James' cold, cruel eyes, she shouted, "You own me, James! You own all of me! Every inch! Every ounce! You own my breasts, and you own my belly, and you own my face, lips, eyes, and nose. You own my pussy and my ass. You own everything inside and outside of me. I smell like you, I taste like you, I am yours, daddy! I'm all yours!! AGH!!!"

Rewarded with her admission, James rewarded her in turn. He silenced her by taking her to the root, his heavy balls coming to rest against her round bottom as she flexed and shivered around him. With her mother's thighs holding her open, Kendall found it easy for James to go deep. Her cervix was open and willing, hungry for him and welcoming him without even a knock.

Writhing, Kendall clawed the sheets to keep her mother safe. She was nearly crying, it felt so good. "Fuck! Fuck!! Daddy, you're so deep! You're so fucking deep!!" That first orgasm lingered and bled into a second and, gradually, her anger was diminished. Panting and laughing, Kendall smiled up at him. "God damn it, James. Your dick is so good. It's so big and so good. You're fucking me and ruining me, and I love it!"

Paige laughed and kissed her daughter on the forehead. "Of course you do, baby, you're his slut." Behind her, Paige felt James moving. He used Paige's hips to keep balance but threw himself into Kendall with surprising force. "You're just daddy's dumb little cock-hungry, size-queen slut, aren't you?"

Kendall, whimpering, nodded as James fucked her. The younger woman had her eyes closed and her fingers in the sheets as she rode out the pleasure. She could do little to help him and just flexed around him, though that was not conscious. Her body was tightening with pleasure every time he moved inside of her.

"That is why mommy is so proud of you." Smiling and lifting herself, moving carefully to keep from interrupting James' pleasure, Paige took to kissing her daughter's cheeks, neck, and collar bone. "Mommy has never been prouder," she whispered, and she arched her back, curling some to find her daughter's nipples and suck them. Kendall writhes beneath her, pleasure augmented by pleasure, and has two more climaxes before James grows bored.

James removes himself, and Kendall whines. She wants more, but she satisfies herself by cupping her mother's head and holding it to her breasts. Looking down, she watches her mother nurse and sees James lining up behind her. It brings a smile to her face to see it. Paige has been kind to her all evening, helping her, almost protecting her, and Kendall can think of no better reward than the pleasure James' dick can give.

Kendall has always thought her mother was beautiful, but she has never seen beauty like this before as James enters her. He takes her with a smooth stroke, his fat cock gleaming with Kendall's feminine want. Kendall knows deep strokes like that personally and almost laughs as her mother goes wide-eyed and begins drooling over her cleavage. Paige comes immediately, and Kendall coos, cupping her mother's cheek and giggling as her mother purrs, "Oh, fuck, that's good."

"Isn't it?" Kendall smiles. "You're just as much of a slut as me, aren't you, mom? You're James' slut, too?" Holding her mother by the chin, Kendall smooths Paige's hair back and wipes her mouth clean. "Of course, you are. It's like you said, it's only natural for women to be drawn to men like him."

Sighing contentedly, Kendall holds her mother by the ribs and watches the older woman's heavy breasts bounce and jiggle as James works her. While she lacks the courage her mother had in initiating such intimacy, Kendall cannot help but be in awe of the beauty of her mother's body. There is something natural about how the older woman moves, something primal but unspeakable in the grace, fluidity, and beauty of their union.

Watching her mother, Kendall remembered sucking James off in front of a mirror. She saw something similar in Paige as the two fucked. Kendall and Paige had always looked alike and seeing an older reflection of herself moaning and writhing against James really did a lot to flatter James. Kendall had always known that there was a lewd eroticism, a primal, natural, sensual elegance to the way James filled and stretched a woman, but it took seeing it happen to her mother to truly understand it. Her mother glowed with James inside of her, and Kendall could only imagine that she looked the same way under the same circumstances.

Reaching out, Kendall cupped her mother's cheek and chose to kiss her. It was experimental and careful, a tender kiss until Paige took hold of her and held her in place. Then, their tongues met, and as James fucked her mother to an orgasm, Kendall was eating her mother's moans and moaning back in a sloppy kiss.

Seeing them, James grunted behind them and held Paige's hips low to sandwich their pussies together. He was already close, and there was a primal, animal joy in taking both women together. It was too much for a simple man like him and had him swollen between their bodies. He thrust forward to the root between them and heard the women giggle as he came. His semen spread and stuck across their bellies and the underside of their breasts and, holding Paige by the ass, James gave a few careful thrusts to spread it around before withdrawing completely.

James staggered back, breathless. "Fuck, that was a good nut." Watching him move and swing, both women giggled and took their place on their knees at his feet. Their bellies and breasts were sticky with his seed, but neither seemed to mind. They focused instead on licking and sucking him clean, and James watched with a smile as he held each of them by the head. "You're both little sluts, ain't you?"

Paige chuckled against James' shaft as Kendall nursed his crown. Leaning over, she kissed her daughter on the cheek and said, 'I couldn't be prouder."

Afterward, the two took turns sucking him before James excused himself with a grunt and stomped his way back upstairs to the couch. Paige, meanwhile, stood and stretched. Her body was slick with semen and her pussy still dripping with arousal. Kendall stared up her mother's form in quiet awe before standing to join her. "I could use a bath," said Paige, looking down her body. She looked at Kendall, too, and laughed. "And so could you."

Kendall, drunk on the moment and feeling flushed, giggled. "I am a bit of a mess," she said, and she stared at all the cum between them and felt giddy. "That man comes like a stallion."

Paige shrugged while checking her hair to see if any stray semen had gotten into it. Finding it clean, she said, "That's because he is a stud."

"He wasn't always," whispers Kendall, remembering James from two years ago. It takes effort now, though, as each new orgasm replaces the old James with the new and improved one in her mind and in her heart.

Paige looks at her. "What?"

Looking at her mother, Kendall shakes her head. Even if she wanted to ruin her mother's understanding of James, she wasn't sure that she could. Paige is dedicated to James and, thinking on it, Kendall sees no reason to hurt that. Her mother is happy as James' fiance and slut, and Kendall is increasingly happy, too. Her family is closer now, and she likes that. It might be strange, and it might be lewd, but it is the first time in her life she has ever been this close with her mother.

She laughs. "Never mind."

"Okay," says Paige, and she rolls her eyes and takes Kendall by the hand. "Well, come on, let's go take a shower."

Kendall goes wide-eyed as she follows. "Together?!"

Looking back at her daughter, Paige laughs. "Of course," she says, and she leads Kendall out of the bedroom and into the master bath. There, Kendall waits at the door as Paige goes to the shower and starts it. Turning to her daughter as the water warms, Paige says, "It will be just like when you were a kid."

Kendall gives a flat stare. "Mom, we never showered together when I was a kid."

"Really?" Paige shrugs. "First time for everything." Opening the shower door, she checks the water, adjusts the temperature, and then looks at her sperm-soaked daughter again. "Come on, get in."

Paige enters the shower first and holds the door open for Kendall to follow. Once both women are inside, they close the door after them and stand together in the small space. Their bodies touch and slide, the warm, rushing water the only barrier between them. It was similar to when James was fucking them, their breasts slapping, their bottoms slipping and sliding along each other. Kendall is mortified, the fugue of lust that drove her before having cleared from her mind, but her mother didn't seemed to mind and touched Kendall lightly whenever she pleased, sometimes moving her.

Turning Kendall around, Paige laughs. "My God, Kendall, your body is incredible. You were always skin and bone growing up, but you've really filled out lately."

Turning back toward her mother, Kendall frowns and looks down her body. From her perspective, she can only see her large, upthrust bosom and the slight swell of her belly. "I know, I'm getting fat."

Paige rolls her eyes and smiles, shaking her head. "No, you're incredible. I mean, look at you! No wonder James was so insistent on fucking you back into submission."

Looking up in surprise, Kendall blushes and smiles. "He was?"

Paige nods. "Mmhmm," she says, holding her daughter by the shoulders while leaning forward to grab a loofa. "He wanted you so bad that he would talk about it even when he was fucking me. He kept on saying that he was going to steal you back. I doubted him after first, but after he made me his slut myself, I was more convinced."

Kendall watches her mother and laughs. "It's hard to ignore eleven-and-a-half-inches."

"Exactly," says Paige, hanging from her daughter. While bent over, Paige stops to eye the remaining sperm on Kendall's belly. Then, extending her tongue, she tastes it and licks it up. Kendall is surprised and moved to pull away, but Paige holds her in place, with her back to the water.

Though embarrassed, Kendall is still sex-drunk enough to allow it. She is flattered into complacency by both her mother's words and actions. James has been fucking Paige for months, and though it is horrifying to think that this conspiracy had been so well-planned or at least planned for so long, it is almost sweet to hear how committed her daddy was to taming her. A part of her even wished he hadn't waited so long.

Standing straight and holding a loofa in one hand now, Paige eyes Kendall's breasts and gives one a light squeeze. "And look at these things. Have they gotten bigger, Kendall? What are you wearing now?"

Kendall still blushing, bites her bottom lip before answering. "I'm into a D cup now," she says, and she giggles quietly while looking at her large, up thrust breasts. Her nipples are pink and swollen, gleaming in the water. "Can you believe it? I was an A all throughout high school, but when Penelope was born I got into a B. Addison got me to a C, and then this happens, oh, three or so weeks ago? Just before daddy took me."

Paige smiles and traces her fingers along Kendall's belly. It amuses her to hear Kendall talk about James. At this point, she hardly thinks her daughter makes efforts to call him her daddy. It is natural to her, like how she calls Jackson a cuck. The words just linger on her tongue and at the back of her brain, ready to jump out at a moment's notice.

Cupping her daughter's belly, Paige holds her while staring in the eyes. Their eyes are the same shade of stormy blue and their lips are matching pink. "Kendall, sweetie, you're not pregnant, are you?"

Kendall's brow knits, and then she laughs. "What? No, mom. Daddy has only been fucking me for a few weeks, so my breasts wouldn't have had time to grow like that, and they got bigger before he showed up, anyway."