Geis Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige's serious expression turned into a frown. "The cuck's kid?!"

Laughing again, Kendall shakes her head. She feels dizzy in the steam, but she doesn't think it's the hot water. "No, no, no. We...didn't have very much sex, and I'm on birth control anyway."

Paige smiles. "Good," she says. "You deserve to have a real man's child, not to waste your time on a cuck's children."

Kendall rolls her eyes. A part of her still dislikes hearing Jackson referred to as a cuck, but she is growing desensitized to it. "Thanks, I guess," she says, and then she goes tense again as her mother forget the loofa, dropping it to the wet floor, and leans down to taste her breasts.

Finding semen hidden under her daughter's tit flesh, Paige cups both of Kendall's breasts and lifts them, licking the underside of them before kissing her way up to Kendall's nipples. There, she latches, sucking her long, stiff nipples gently and having her head cupped as Kendall watches her in surprised pleasure. "Oh! Mom..."

Paige smiles around her daughter's nipples and scrapes them carefully with her teeth. Moving one of her hands, she finds her daughter's womanhood and enters her slowly. Kendall watches, wide-eyed, and parts her legs for her mother, shivering as she leans her back against the shower wall for support. James' fingers are wild ramrods, bludgeons that force her open. Paige's fingers are nimble, though, and tease her folds apart.

"Mom," she gasps, holding her mother for support now as Paige smiles and purrs against her.

Slurping off of Kendall's nipple, Paige stands with her fingers inside of her daughter. She now has Kendall pinned against the shower wall, the hot water rolling down her bodies as she stares Kendall in the eyes. Licking her lips, Paige whispers, "Call me mommy."

Kendall, moaning, looks her mother in the eyes. It take a few moments for the words to register, but when she does, rolling her hips, Kendall purrs, "What?"

"Call me mommy!" Paige kisses Kendall and adds a second finger. A third follows shortly after. Even with three fingers, Paige cannot fill Kendall the way that James does, but that doesn't mean she cannot bring her pleasure. Paige is inexperienced with other women, but a combination of taboo and intimacy help her along. She holds her forehead to Kendall's after their lips part, and their soft, wet flesh molds together as the water runs between and around them. "If James is your daddy, then I should be you mommy," she whispers, and she pulls Kendall into another kiss. Their tongues meet and, as they part, both are breathless. Paige pants, "Call me mommy, you slut!"

Kendall, wide-eyed, panting, moaning, whines the word. "Mommy!"

Smiling, Paige fingers Kendall harder, ramming her fingers knuckle deep on each stroke. Kendall moans, legs parted for her mother, finding only pleasure in it. Compared to James, this was a hollow echo, but it was an echo her mother was giving her, and that made it better.

"That's right, baby. Come for mommy. Come for your mother. You're such a good little slut, skipping school for your daddy, letting mommy finger you in the shower. You're such a good, sweet girl."

Kendall whines and holds her mother's shoulder for support. She stares into her mother's eyes, the matching stormy blue. It is wrong, but this is the most intimacy they have ever shared. This is the most praise Paige has ever given Kendall, and Kendall wants it so bad that she feels an orgasm growing inside of her.

Paige can feel it, too. It is a tension on the air as her daughter stares fixedly into her own eyes. Still smiling, she uses her thumb to light the fuse and presses against Kendall's engorged clit to finish her daughter while snapping, "I told you to come, slut!"

Kendall shakes and comes hard, clinging to her mother and holding her for support. They never break eye contact, even as Kendall's lips part and her panting, breathless moaning fills the shower like steam. As Kendall settles, Paige closes distance for another kiss. Their lips meet gently this time, and their eyes close. Kendall wraps her arms around her mother's shoulders and holds her close, moaning into her mouth as she tastes her. As they part this time, Kendall is smiling. "Mom...Mommy, that was...!"

"I'm proud of you," Paige says, and she removes her fingers from her daughter's cleft. Holding her fingers to Kendall's lips, she watches as her daughter cleans her. Afterward, they wash each other in lukewarm water. Paige scrubs Kendall, and Kendall scrubs Paige. When finished, they step out and Paige grabs them both towels.

"I'm on birth control, too," says Paige while drying her legs. Kendall, also drying her legs, stops to look at Paige.

"Oh yeah?" She isn't sure if that is the right response. She and her mother have never communicated much, and while she is grateful for their growing intimacy, she is also unfamiliar with it.

"Yeah," says Paige, moving her towel up her body. She pats her pussy dry before moving to her torso and breasts. "I love James, or I love his dick, at least, but I don't want anymore kids." She smiled at Kendall while drying her arms. "I'm not young like you anymore. At this point in my life, I just want to be fucked.

Kendall laughs while drying her hair, her arms up and lifting her perky breasts, making them bounce as she moves. "I don't want anymore kids either, mom. I have two already."

Paige shakes her head. "You say that, but your body knows better." Glancing at her daughter's breasts, she says, "I think your breasts grew to get you ready for James, to get you ready for more kids. He's a big man, and his kids are going to be hungry." Paige shrugs, moving to dry her own hair. "Then again, Addison wasn't hungry, but you might give him a son this time. A big, hungry son to suck all the milk from your big, leaking breasts."

Kendall frowns at the thought, and Paige laughs, shoving her daughter gently. "It's just a joke, Kendall. Lighten up." Finished drying, Paige drops the towel to the floor for Oliver to pick up later and saunters out of the bathroom to dress. Kendall, meanwhile, finishes drying and lingers, staring at herself in the mirror and considering her mother's joke. She feels her belly, wondering if the sperm James keeps leaving in the deepest parts of her has already done it its work despite her birth control.

Folding her towel and leaving it on the sink, she leaves, following her mother and dressing, too. On her way out, however, she wonders how she would feel if she were pregnant and how it would change her life and her relationships with Jackson and James, and she grows afraid of the answers she finds following the question.