Geis Ch. 16

Story Info
For James' cock, his women will become mindless animals.
5.8k words
4.7
7.5k
10

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

Chapter Sixteen: Pigs

Less than twenty-four hours later, Kendall is skipping classes again to visit James. This time when he contacted her, she didn't even complain. She just stopped what she was doing and drove straight to him. Sitting outside of her mother's house, now his home, she doesn't even have her books packed for the night. A part of her still wishes to attend, but she remembers how hard he fucked her last time and how good her mother's fingers felt afterward and feels confident in her decision.

Last night had been a lesson to Kendall, who had showed up dressed like a person and not a slut. After that, she started hiding a change of clothes in her car. She keeps them in a trunk, hidden in a bag beside her spare tire and gets out to grab them after parking. Kendall changes in her car and smiles as she adjusts her top when finished. Her nipples are already hard, betraying her true feelings even as she tries to pretend at anger.

That is what frustrates her most about James. He is a violent, selfish man-child, but he is also a well-endowed stud. Eleven inches really does give him a lot of leverage for a woman like Kendall, or maybe all women in general, she realizes as she considers the harem he has amassed, and she remembers Oliver, too, and is at a loss.

Oliver meets her at the door in lingerie, his tiny dick seemingly perpetually stiff as he shows her inside. Kendall is barely into the living room before she is topless and kneeling, eating James' asshole as he strokes himself to a gleaming erection. The immediate sight of him as hard and gleaming in his big hand snuffs whatever flames of frustration were left over. She still worries about her grades at the back of her head, but she feels comfortable in the realization that she has a higher calling to attend to.

Once erect, James laughs and moves her to his balls. Kendall suckles them readily, scrubbing her tongue with the hairs on them. The smell of strawberry lubricant mixes with the stench of his cock and balls. It is not enough to overpower his natural musk, but it does mingle, and Kendall finds that she prefers the raw scent of him far more than any other strange mixture. Cupping her head, James leaves the lubricant in her hair as he holds her in place.

She looks up at him and finds him regarding her with a crooked grin and cold, cruel eyes. "Ain't complaining this time, are you?"

Tonguing him, sucking him, savoring him, Kendall purrs around him. "Mm-mm," she slurps, her hands at rest against his hairy thighs. She traces her fingers in the hair with something akin to affection. Though she still hates this big man, she does genuinely enjoy moments like these with him, where she gets to enjoy his dick.

Paige, naked save for the garters, laughs beside James. "I've told you before, James, she's a good slut and a quick learner." Leaning into him, she kissed him deeply on the lips. Their tongues dance as he slips his free hand around her waist and holds her. Watching them leaves Kendall envious of her mother, not for the intimacy that the older woman shares with James, but for the experience. Kendall remembers James' taste from when they were dating, but she has not gotten to kiss him since he came and reclaimed her. She used to hate his sloppy kissed but, now sucking his balls, she can only imagine how rich and flavorful his saliva must taste to a devoted slut like her.

Parting from James, Paige smiles down at her daughter and winks before saying, "And she does love her daddy, doesn't she?"

"She loves my dick," James says, moving his foot and shoving Kendall away by the chest. Kendall, drunk on him, falls backward and to the side with a whine while her mother moves, swinging her legs around and holding her ass cheeks parted as she straddles James on the couch. James moves his hands to held her, cupping her ass cheeks as he stares at Kendall on the floor. "Just like her momma," she says, and he swats Paige across the ass for emphasis. "But don't just lay there, slut. Get your dumb ass over here and hold my dick steady so your momma can sit on it."

"Yes, daddy," Kendall whispers, and she wipes her chin before climbing to her hands and knees. Kendall crawls to them, her eyes fixed on James' towering, gleaming shaft and her mother's parted ass cheeks.

Kendall has had James inside of her, in her own asshole, but she has yet to see him enter another person in that way. Watching her mother's pussy stretch around James had been a revelation, and it had awakened her to new passions, new thoughts, and new desires. Tonight, Kendall looks forward to what new awakening she will find with this.

Reaching James, Kendall sits up on her knees and traces her fingers along his heavy testicles before wrapping them around his fat cock root with a coo. Her fingers do not meet around him, he is so thick, and his dark pubic hair is rough against her palms. She gives him two strokes before lifting him, awed by his weight and length, and then smiles up at him as he lowers Paige onto him.

James holds Paige by her thick bottom and guides her onto him. With his hands over hers, he forces her onto his towering shaft and fat crown. She opens for him, yielding to the intrusion of his manhood, stretching around him with an animal moan. From tip to root, James has the thickest cock either of them has ever seen. Where some men taper into their girth, James' cock is more a ramrod that forces Paige open and holds her open all the way to the bottom.

Watching her mother stretch, mesmerized by the beauty of it, Kendall moves. She starts by kissing James' thighs, licking the dark hair there, tasting and enjoying him, but their combined scent flows over her. Even with the strawberry lubricant mixing into the smell, Kendall can smell their raw, animal pleasure and grows drunk on it. Envying it still, wanting to enjoy it herself, she holds her daddy's big dick by the root while cupping and hefting his balls to stare into the darkened abyss behind them.

Paige gasps as she eases herself down James. "FUCK! I forgot how thick you are!"

James, holding Paige by the ass, grins as she reaches his fat root. "And I'm even thicker than usual cause your fucking daughter is eating my asshole while I fuck you."

Looking back, Paige finds Kendall watching her with glassy blue eyes. She has her head tilted and her hands holding James' heavy balls. Her mouth is open as she licks James' asshole loudly and without reservation. Stunned by it, Paige gives a laugh and whispers, "Oh, Kendall, sweetie," before she begins riding James.

"Sorry," Kendall moans, and she sits back, wiping her mouth as she watches her mother bounce on James in shallow strokes. Licking James' asshole almost every day has familiarized Kendall with what it does to him. His steely rigidity and added thickness are the norm for her, but she wonders if other women--women with more self-respect than her--sometimes forget how truly massive James is. Watching Paige stretch around him, however, she doesn't think her mother is necessarily dismayed by it so much as surprised.

Braced against James' shoulders, Paige rides him in widening strokes, her body jiggling on each downstroke. "Don't be sorry, baby! It hurts but..." James swats Paige across the ass, and she moans. "Oh, it hurts so fucking good!!"

Laughing, James swats Paige across the ass and listens to her moan as she takes him in four inches strokes. "Damn right it does. You love it up the ass, don't you?"

Paige whines. "Yes!" Releasing her bottom into James' big, rough hands, she reaches up to cup his face and stares him in the eyes. Each movement of her hips forces a whine or a whimper from her as she chews her lips, staring at him. "I love it up my ass, James. I love you!" Pulling him to her, she kisses him, and James, holding her ass, kisses back.

Kendall watches in open awe and painful envy. Less than a month ago, she loved Jackson completely. Seeing her mother with James now, she isn't so sure it was or is love, though. Their kiss is so deep, so familiar, a kiss that they have shared countless times before, one that is eagerly given and even more eagerly received.

Using the kiss as a distraction, James begins moving Paige on him and lifting his hips to meet her thrusts. He fucks her with deep, hard ten-inch strokes now, and Paige clutches him, moaning and wailing into her mouth as a series of painful orgasms shake her entire body. Their kiss falls apart, growing sloppy and wet as Paige's eyes go glossy and distant. She rides him, smiling, rolling her hips with expert grace, and Kendall watches as her mother's fat bottom sways and jiggles as James spears her.

Grabbing her face in one of his big hands, James pulls Paige into a deep kiss before falling into indecent laughter. "See that, Kendall?" He swats Paige's ass and shouts, "This is what a real slut looks like."

Kendall, staring, nods in agreement. She is mesmerized by her mother's beauty and astonished at the way the older woman stretches to swallow James' full length. Their sizes seem fundamentally incompatible, but Paige manages to accommodate him despite his size. More impressive still, she looks graceful while doing it.

Holding Paige by the face with one hand, James continues to spank her with his free hand as he says, "Tell your daughter how good my dick feels, Paige!"

Moaning and drooling into his palm, Paige steals wet kisses along his fingers while breathing deeply of him. "Mm. She knows how good you feel," she purrs, her words slurred, and James frees her face. She takes the time to kiss him again before burying her nose into his armpit and breathing him in. "But find, if that's what you want, it's what you get," she says. Behind her, Kendall has started kissing James' hairy thighs while Paige wets his balls with her pussy juices.

Paige looks over her shoulder at her mewling, subservient daughter, and laughs. "He's stretching me so much, baby, opening me up with his massive cock. And, oh, sweetie, it's huge. He's huge. He's so big that he's ruined me for anyone else, and he tastes so good and smells so good." Paige smiles, her body quaking as she comes on James. "Baby, you're lucky that you get to have a big, well-hung daddy like him to fuck you. You're lucky to have him in your life. We both are!"

Clutching James, Paige kisses him again as he crushes her quivering bottom with his powerful fingers.

"Fuck, this ass is good," James growls. "Now, tell your daughter how I compare to your daddy. And I mean her real daddy, not the cuck that raised her."

Paige laughs and below her feels her ass cheeks slapping along Kendall's face as the younger woman moves closer and closer kissing James' crotch. "Oh, baby, there's not much to say, really. Neither really compares to you."

Smacking her ass again, James leaves her bottom with a swollen red handprint. Paige whines, not only used to the abuse, but enjoying it as he yanks her by the hair and growls, "Tell her, slut!"

Moaning and kissing him again, this time on the cheek, Paige is nearly drooling with pleasure as he hammers up into her. "Fine," she says, looking at Kendall again over her shoulder. Kendall is watching from below, her blue eyes fixed on her mother's bouncing, wiggling bottom as she tastes her daddy's thighs. "Kendall, baby, your biological father was a big loser compared to James. He was tall and strong, but he had nothing else. James is tall, and he is strong, and his dick is so, so, SO much better! He fucks me better, and he owns me better, and that's why I'm marrying him! With his dick, he can be the proper father you and Olivia deserve!"

Flexing around James, and feeling him release her hair, Paige moans as her jiggling ass tightens. "Oh fuck, he's getting even bigger, baby! He's going to seed me soon. Kendall, watch! Your daddy is going to flood mommy's asshole!"

Watching, Kendall moans in response, wishing very much to be in her mother's place. Above her, Paige falls, gushing across James' waist and clutching him as he comes. James moves her by her ass, and watching them, Kendall realizes that this intimacy is theirs. As a spectator, she is lucky to be there, sharing this moment with them, experiencing their primal, physical love.

James growls against her, his shaft fat and his balls tight. "Nutting!"

Paige lands heavily on James' lap and holds there, quaking as he pumps inside of her. His orgasm triggers an orgasm for her, the largest she has had so far and one which will help her to remember the night. Normally, James gives his women so many orgasms that the pleasure often just blurs together into one extended climax. This orgasm, however, caps off a series of overwhelming, mind-shattering orgasms that had her gushing through the night, turning their lurid sex into a shared experience that none of them will forget.

Kendall comes, too, her tongue against James' balls as her mother explodes across his crotch. The sight of herm other's plump bottom writhing and bouncing, slapping her across the face, is one of animal purity. Staring at her mother, watching her mother's full bottom conform to the shape of James' thighs, Kendall realizes that this is her family now, and while it is confusing and definitely unconventional, she is happy to be a part of it. Watching her mother's supple body quiver on the biggest, thickest dick either of them have ever seen does not disturb her anymore. It is only a cause for joy and pride.

Holding Paige by the bottom, his fingers tight into her pale flesh, James gasps as he finishes in her. Slowly, he removes his hands from her bottom and, cupping her head, he pulls her into a hard kiss. Paige smiles, meeting him first with her lips and then with her tongue. They meet like waves of the sea, like particles colliding. They moan into each other's mouths, tasting each other, loving each other as her sticky, sweaty breasts stick to his shirt.

Without meaning to, James flexed inside of her, twitching as they kiss and Paige moans and mewls in response. "Fine fucking nut," he says as they part, and he grins down into her smiling face. "And your slut daughter is down there kissing my balls."

Paige flexes around him, tightening her asshole in an effort to milk him one last time. Looking over her shoulder at Kendall's blank-faced awe, Paige smiles. "I told you, James. She loves her daddy's dick." Paige giggles, shaking her ass on him. "She's a good girl. A good slut," she says, and Kendall mirrors her mother's smile, taking unexpected pride in her mother's praise.

"Well, she better clean me when you're done."

Paige, still smiling, leans forward and kisses him on the lips. "I'm sure she will," she purrs, and she climbs slowly from him. Though spent, James remains quite large inside of her, and with her legs shaking from climax, Paige struggles to dismount. She has to plant her feed on either side of him and lift herself off of him with a grunt to dislodge him from her tight rear. James helps her, guiding her by the hips and the ribs before helping her off the couch. Paige cups her rear and rushes away to grab a towel, leaving Kendall with his sticky, sloppy, dripping cock across her face.

Alone with her, James grins down at Kendall. "Well? My cock ain't gonna clean itself."

Kendall smiles back and nods, lifting him with her right hand and feeding on him. The tastes of James overpowers what Kendall can only safely assume to be the flavor of her mother's asshole and the strawberry lubricant. Neither is so pronounced that is undoes the joy of having James in her mouth, though she would have preferred to suck him raw or straight from her mother's pussy.

Still, Kendall is glad to clean James, particularly because she is feeling surprisingly grateful to him right now. All her life, she has wished to be close to her family but has never been this close with them before. Even as a child, her mother maintained an alcohol-induced distance. Now, they hug and kiss, and they share James' dick like they are best friends or sisters. They are more open and honest with each other as his sluts than they have ever been without him, and watching Paige ride James has only made them feel closer. She still hates James as a person, but she has a growing fondness for him as her daddy.

Lips around him, Kendall chokes herself on him to clean him thoroughly, throating him deeply and throwing herself onto his dick. Though having come, he still has steel enough to give her trouble. She takes him to half his length before surfacing for breath. The rest of him, she cleans with lavish swipes of her tongue before sucking his pubic hairs and balls clean. The two of them finish with James slapping his cock down across Kendall's face while she giggles and smiles.

Paige joins them laughing. She is now wearing panties with a towel wadded in them to gather James' leaking semen. Stopping before the couch, she leans over and plants her hands on Kendall's shoulder, using her daughter to support her weight while snatching a kiss on James' cockhead. Together, she and Kendall lick him while smiling. "Did you have fun cleaning daddy, sweetie?"

Kendall nods, and Paige winks at her.

"Good girl," she says, and she kissed Kendall on the cheek before moving around her to join James on the couch. James slips an arm around her, and she snuggles into him, sniffing his armpit before resting her head against his chest. "She's a good girl, James, a real slut."

Holding himself by the root, James slaps his dick down across Kendall's face again and watches her shiver and moan. "Damn straight she is. Sucked your ass right off my dick."

Paige smiles and laughs, caressing James' chest. "She's very good, then." Glancing across the room, Paige eyes the clock. "And does that good girl have time to stay for supper?"

Kendall follows her mother's gaze and, seeing the time, shrugs. She has already missed class with out late it is, but Jackson won't be expecting her back for at least an hour.

Paige smiles. "Then go wash up and you can rub your daddy's feet while Olivia cooks."

"Okay," says Kendall, and she stands. She moves through the house half-naked and is surprised by her own comfort. It feels almost like she is a teenager again, like she lives there, except this time there is no screaming child. Just James. She stares at herself in the mirror in the bathroom and sobers enough to remember Jackson waiting with the girls, struggling to attend to the needs of her children while she is off sucking her ex's admittedly amazing dick only seconds after it was jammed into her mother's asshole.

Her family is more like a family than ever, but the sacrifices she is making to be a part of it are profound. Drunk on James, and blind with pleasure, she often forgets, but the price is not entirely lost on her. Rinsing her face, she plans to spend the evening with them, but she feels a deep longing in her chest to run, to escape while she can, because she fears what she will lose with one family to make this family work.

Months earlier...

James changed Allyson. By fucking her hard and giving her the sex she deserved, he freed her the obligation she owed to her own James. Becoming his slut allowed her to live honestly, without her morals or her upbringing to get in the way. Her own James--whom she has taken to calling by his last name--is not and never was worth her time, but it took eleven-and-a-half inches to show her that.

She started ignoring the lesser James. At work, she deleted text messages he sent her. At home, she avoided him completely, either pretending not to be home or pretending she was too tired to answer her door. She didn't even waste the time to break up with him, as that would require too much effort. It suited her just fine to keep cheating on him, because there was no way he could cheat on her. She was no longer even invested in the relationship.

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers
12