All Comments on 'Geis Ch. 16'

by kotochaos

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
kotochaoskotochaos10 months agoAuthor

Support my stories and get early releases, voting rights, and more on Patreon!(https://www.patreon.com/KotoC).

I am also doing commissions now. Find out more on my Patreon!

Happy fapping!

-KotoC.

ziman99ziman9910 months ago

Amazing. I love this story. Love how the women humiliate themselves and cheat on their man for better dick. Love how much they worship him and sniff him.

It would be incredible if you included smell/fart play between mother and daughter.

Some other ideas that I would love seeing in your story too, only if you enjoy it too : nose hooks, pig play, Kendall getting caught by children (maybe with a plug), Kendall changing her body for him (growing her pits, shaving her pussy, piercings, tattoos...), Kendall sniffing duties before James and Paige go on a date, Paige taunting her daughter and Kendall getting jealous, Paige spitting on her daughter's face/mouth, Alison allowing one last fuck to her bf while describing every humiliating details she did for James while her bf gets mad with anger and lust and cum in two strokes...

Even if you don't like any of these ideas, keep up the good work, this must be one of my favorite story around here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkotochaos@kotochaos
Welcome back. Support my stories and get early releases, voting rights, and more on Patreon!(https://www.patreon.com/KotoC). Thanks for reading and happy fapping! -KotoC. Commissions are finally open! That's right, you can request any sort of story that your little heart d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Geis Ch. 17 Next Part
Geis Ch. 15 Previous Part
Geis Series Info