Geis Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, Chambers found her outside of her apartment and met her at her door. Allyson, unsure of what to do, listened politely at first, but her gaze soon grew distant. Staring off into space, watching the dark, cold clouds gathering for a coming snow, she hardly heard him as he ranted at her.

"It's just been a few days since we've hung out," he said, though it was been closer to weeks. "And when we do talk, you always seem so distracted, it's like you're not even listening." Following her gaze, Chambers leaned and tottered into her view. "Like right now." His face withered into a frown. "It's like I'm not even here."

What Chambers didn't tell her was the sounds he heard through her walls at night. Their apartments were right next door to each other, and the walls were not particularly thick. While he had trouble believing her to be a loose woman willing or capable of cheating on him, he knew well enough at least that she was losing interest. Chambers was a big man with gynecomastia. His devotion and kindness had been enough for a time, but they both knew that she was far out of his league. Whatever happened in the past month to reawaken her to that fact was what worried him most. "I'm just worried that we're growing apart, and I'd hate to see that happen."

Standing before her in front of her door, Chambers reached for her hand and was soundly refused. Allyson avoided eye contact, not out of guilt, but out of disinterest. She had seen his truck when she arrived but assumed she could make it to her apartment before he saw her, like she normally did. He seemed to have been waiting for her an was wasting the time she could use getting ready for James.

Allyson wore dark leggings that day, with a loose tee and a blue hoodie over it. Noen of it did well to protect her from the cold, but it was comfortable. She didn't wear bras anymore and had to wear double layers to keep her thick nipples from showing, and even that was enough. Chambers, familiar with her body, seemed to notice her freely swinging breasts, and she hated to have him look at her like that. As far as she was concerned, she belonged to someone else.

"Listen..." She almost said his name but decided not to. He didn't deserve it. She had another James, one worthy of her time. "I'm sorry you feel that way." She sounded more annoyed than sorry, and when she checked her phone, she looked annoyed, too. She sighed. "I'm busy right now and need some time to myself." Meeting his gaze briefly, she made sure that he understood how little room for argument there was. If she wanted space, then he would give it to her, and she could tell by the look on his face that he understood that. "Now, I have to go. Don't call. Don't knock. If I want to see you, I'll see you."

Chambers swallowed, and it was clear that he was unsure of how to respond. Allyson looked so cold to him, treated him with such callous indifference. He had felt her pulling away recently, but he didn't expect this to happen. He had given up his whole life to move and live near her, to work where she worked, to be where she was. "I'm sorry," he whispered, his big body slouching. "I love you."

Allyson checked her phone. "Thanks. Bye." Then, unlocking her front door, she left without looking at him.

James arrived ten minutes later and entered without knocking. Allyson greeted him with a smile and showed him to the couch, seating him in his briefs with the television on as she went to fetch him a beer. She had changed into lingerie for him, something black and lacey that made her fair skin look snow soft. The garters hugged her thick thigh flesh tightly.

Once he had a beer, James had Allyson on her knees in front of him. She pushed back her coffee table and took to sniffing and sucking his toes while James flipped through the channels. It wasn't her favorite thing to do, but she was willing to do it for him. He was clearly a man who craved power and dominance, and he had both over her with a big cock like his. If all she had to do was submit to be fucked, then she would lick every inch of him without a word of complaint.

James flipped through channels while sipping his beer until he got bored. Then, tossing the remote aside, he turned his attention to her. His manhood was already plump, impressive within his briefs, but her attention was seeing it swelling. He adjusted himself. "You ever do this kind of thing for your cuck boyfriend?"

Allyson, licking his foot, laughed. Her pale cleavage danced when she did. "Oh, God no, James. I would never do this for him, and he would know better than to ask."

James grinned crookedly. "Yeah? Then why the fuck you doing it for me?"

Nuzzling his foot, Allyson allowed herself a purr and licked him again. She gave a flourish of her tongue that was neither asked for nor necessary, but James seemed to enjoy it. His scent was musky and his flavor strong here. It wasn't erotic, but the joy he took in it was. She kissed him for good measure before answering. "Because you deserve it," she said, and she kissed his foot again. "I like you more. You're better looking than he is, stronger, more decisive, and your dick is, well, incredible. Every inch of you," she eyed his dick and said, "Every. Inch. Is better than him. Honestly, I'd do pretty much anything just for you to fuck me again."

Holding his foot to Allyson's face and watching her kiss it, he laughed. Paige had been a surprise and a joy, a lucky bet which had worked out for him. Allyson had been confirmation of his suspicions. She was another test without so much danger involved, and the results were equally impressive and arousing to him. "Yeah," he growled, and reaching down, he lowered his briefs and let his manhood fall out.

The waist band of his briefs stretched as his heavy shaft and balls weighed them down, and it looked almost like he had burst out of them. Allyson stared in awe as his thick crown hung over the edge of the couch, his dick longer and thicker than any she had ever seen before. She lacked experience, however, and knew that wasn't enough to truly capture his enormity. It was all she had to think, however.

"Come up here and kiss my balls like you been kissing my feet, then."

Allyson, lips pinned to his foot, smiled. "Gladly," she purred, and she set his foot aside and moved quickly up his legs. She rested her tiny hands on his thick, hairy thighs as she moved, enjoying the rough, tangling texture of his hair and the warmth of his skin. Leaning forward, she nuzzled his dick on the way before planting a single, loving kiss on his hairy left testicle.

James' dick had a powerful scent that was both stronger and better than his feet. Holding her lips to his testicle, she breathed him in before parting her lips to taste him. She moved between his testicles, starting with the left and then switching to the right, each of them hairy and large, and she moaned while sucking them. James tasted best here and deserved her affection. She had done this once with Chambers but, now having someone better to compare against him, knew she would never do it with him again.

While Allyson sucked his balls, James stroked himself and watched. She was slurping with her eyes closed, cooing and whining like a beach in heat. He lifted his hips, and she opened her eyes and met his gaze. Then, without speaking, she understood and yanked his briefs down so that he was could sit half-naked on her couch. Releasing his dick, he left it falls and slap down across her face as he settled, and Allyson kissed the underside of his shaft with a giggle.

"That's one way to get my attention," she purred.

Taking hold of him, she stroked him and kissed her way up his length. Then, at the top, she stared down his shaft, astonished by his full size. She had so very little to compare him to, but she knew that no comparison would favor another man. James was huge, and she was lucky to be at his feet, sucking his balls.

She moaned. "God, James, you're so big!"

James grinned and lifted his beer in toast to her praise. "It's what I've heard."

Allyson giggled again, kissing his crown. "I'm sure you have," she said, and she stroked him idly with one hand while staring at his swollen red crown. Slimy precum was gushing from him as she submitted. Allyson tried to imagine Kendall like her, submitting to him, pleasing him with her hands and mouth after kissing his feet, but she couldn't. Kendall was beautiful and strong-willed, and it was difficult to imagine her submitting to anyone, even James.

Equally difficult was imagining Kendall leaving when James was fucking her with such a big, hard cock. Submission was the only road to take with James, because with a dick like his he didn't make love. He didn't have to, and in personality and praxis, he couldn't. No woman would ever be worthy of love from a man like him. They were all pieces of fuck-meant, and maybe that is what Kendall couldn't stand, though Allyson felt that was completely absurd.

Kissing her way down his shaft, Allyson felt certain that she could never escape James now that he had claimed her. She felt equally certain that no other woman could escape him either. In fact, she couldn't even comprehend the notion of escape from him, as she wouldn't view departure from him as an escape but as a loss. She buried her nose into his pubic hair and moaned, feeling nothing but want as she kissed his heavy, hairy balls.

Despite the conviction she found in James, Allyson could not ignore the disturbing irony. Kendall had made a decision entirely outside of Allyson's understanding. She had left James, and Allyson had been there to help her do it. The betrayal which so confused and upset Allyson was the very thing which brought James into her life. It was Kendall's very infidelity which gifted Allyson with her gleeful infidelity of her own. Except for Allyson it wasn't escape but a rescue. James was saving her from her cuckold boyfriend who didn't deserve her in the first place.

Kissing him, licking him, and breathing him in, Allyson held James' fat shaft to her forehead as she stroked him. Her big breasts bounced and jiggling, slipping out of her bra. With breasts her size it was difficult to find anything that fit her right, and her lingerie was no different. Once, Allyson had went bra shopping with Kendall and had put the other woman to shame. Remembering that, she hoped James, too, could see Allyson's clear superiority and forgive her for her past mistakes.

James, who had turned the television on while getting his tit fuck, seemed distracted by her. The liquid motion of her tits gliding along his wetted shaft was too much for him and kept stealing his focus. Soon, he was simply watching her while Allyson smiled and stroked him faster, feeling him thicken in response within her cleavage. She doesn't know if she will ever absolve herself of her sins in his eyes, but as he approached climax in her hands, she felt certain that she would enjoy the effort of finding out.

Even as he approached climax, Allyson felt like James was in absolute control. He watched her, grunting and panting, his nostrils flaring like a beasts until he was at the edge of climax. He gave her a rope across the face, and then he smacked her hands away and stood over her, his big body swaying as he stroked himself the rest of the way.

Allyson smiled as James held her in place and unloaded on her. She held her lips apart and her tongue out, accepting him, swallowing his seed. Even his rich flavor put her boyfriend to shame as every part of him was bigger and better than any other man. When he was finished, he stuffed her mouth and let her feed on him. He moved his hips, fucking into her mouth and then removed his dick to wag it in her face. Still smiling, she stole kisses as he passed.

"Look at you," he growled, holding her head back by the hair. "Don't care about your boyfriend. Don't care about your work. All you care about is my dick, isn't it?"

"Yes, James," she panted.

"You're just a big-tittied cow, ain't you?" Allyson cooed, kissing the underside of his dick until he took it from her. Then, panting, she let him pinch her nose and pin it back, exposing her nostrils while she snorted. "You like it, you fucking pig? Oink for me."

"Oink, oink," she grunted, cupping her sticky tits and shaking them for him.

James laughed. "You're fucking disgusting," he growled, and he threw her aside. Falling heavily into her couch, making it groan under his weight, he said, "Go clean up and make me supper, slut. I think I'm spending the night."

Allyson smiled as she moved to obey, finding that being James' slut meant more to her than being anything else to any other man ever could.

12