Geis Ch. 20

Story Info
Kendall visits; James takes charge of Oliver.
7.6k words
4.33
3.7k
2

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

Chapter Twenty: Rebirth

Trigger Warning: This story contains homophobic and transphobic language.

Present Day...

Kendall barely lasts a week before she begins planning her first trip home. Classes haven't even started for her yet, and between the stress of moving and the time spent at home with Jackson, she finds herself missing the emptiness that James used to fill in her. Halfway through the week she is so horny that she almost makes a move on Jackson, but not can she not convince herself to have sex with anyone other than James, the mere sight of Jackson shirtless and in his briefs is enough to make her crying laughing.

Comparing them side-by-side, Kendall can say that Jackson is easily better looking than James. He is shorter, sure, but he has nicer, cleaner features. James is arrogant and better groomed, but he is also fatter and sloppy, only taking any care with his neatly groomed facial hair and heavily greased scalp. Jackson has darker, thicker hair and is handsome if somewhat boyish.

Even when comparing them this way, however, Kendall finds thoughts of James producing increased arousal in her. The difference, she realizes, is intellectual. While Jackson might be better to look in the eye, James is far better to look at from below. He is a big man, with a big, meaty cock and a bad attitude. Those two things combined are what make him more desirable, and that last going away ass-fuck was more than enough to prove it to her.

Before bed, she makes plans with her mother to visit and convinces Jackson that it was her mother who asked. Paige has covered for Kendall countless times and even gave her opportunities to enjoy James at home alone while keeping the girls busy while Jackson was at work. She does tease her daughter, taunting her and texting back, "And here I thought I'd have at least a month alone with him."

Kendall blushes and responds with an tongue-sticking out emoji before turning in to bed. She has trouble sleeping beside Jackson, however, because she always wears multiple layers around the house to prevent her fiancé from seeing even a glimpse of her skin. The way she sees it, her body still belongs to James, even if James is in another town. She makes an appointment the next morning to get herself waxed before the weekend and, living in a bigger city now, has an easier time finding someone to do it for her.

The drive home is long and anxiety-inducing. Paige is willingly to corroborate the story, but she is also cruel and has a particular dislike for Jackson, whom Kendall could not convince to stay home. He comes along suggesting that they might spend time together, but Kendall insists on using the time wisely to get to know her new 'daddy' a little better.

"Why do you always call him daddy," Jackson asks from the driver's seat. He even drives different from James with both hands on the wheel and his eyes fixed on the road. Kendall blushes and stammers while stealing glances to make sure he isn't catching on. She can tell that he is still oblivious, but he is jealous all the same.

"It's just an inside joke," she says. "It's playful, like when I call you a cuck."

Jackson frowns and glances at the girls in the backseat. Both have fallen asleep on the long ride. "You know I don't like when you say that," he whispers to her, and Kendall gives him a smile in place of a kiss that would actually balm his hurt feelings. Jackson shrugs and his frown grows. "Whatever. It's your relationship, I guess," he says, and he mutters, "And I trust you."

Those last words actually hurt as Kendall, being driven home under false pretenses her daughters spending time with their grandmother, is really going home to get fucked by her well-endowed ex-boyfriend while her fiancé waits, oblivious.

They park at a local fast food restaurant, and Jackson waits inside without the car while Kendall hands off the girls. She gives her mother a hug and a quick kiss and gives her thanks before leaving. When she arrives at James' home, she is disappointed to find Allyson's car waiting outside. She strips in her car and goes to the front door wearing her thin tank top and her booty-showing shorts.

Oliver meets her in lingerie and smiles his pink, lip gloss smile when he sees her. "Daddy is inside with Allyson on the couch."

Kendall, already haughty, frowns. "I figured," she huffs, and she storms up the stairs. She stops to collect herself before entering the room and puts on a brittle smile when she finds James in a t-shirt and briefs. His dick is heavy and visible in his underwear, and he grins when he sees her. Allyson is completely naked beside him, her big, pale breasts hanging in his face while her plump bottom sways. She is not wearing panties, and her wet gash glistens on James' thick fingers when Kendall sees her.

James withdraws his fingers from Allyson and moves his wet hand up to cup one of her big, heavy breasts. She moans, leaning into his rough palms, and lets those thick fingers that were in her now crush and molding her supple white breasts. "Hey, cunt," James laughs. "You're early!"

Kendall smiles when she sees him smile. It has been a week since has even spoken to her. A week without his smile, without his voice, and without his big cock, and all of her pint up excitement is now bubbling up to the service. Her mother and Allyson both have teased her, sending her photos of his dick or pictures of themselves soaked in cum. Kendall has fingered herself raw without him and imagined herself in their place. Now, she is so horny that she just might cry at the sight of him.

"I was just so excited to see you, daddy, and I couldn't wait to leave!"

James laughs again while shaking Allyson's tit. He pulls her breast to his mouth and says, "I bet you fucking were." Then, lifting his left foot, he wiggles his toes at Kendall while sucking one of Allyson's engorged nipples into his mouth. He slurps her sensitive flesh briefly while speaking to Kendall. "I'm busy right now, so you can go ahead and start with my feet. If you do good enough, maybe I could let you two share my dick for a while."

Kendall licks her lips while staring at his feet. No, she didn't drive an hour and a half to suck his toes, but she won't complain if that is all she gets. Just the memory of his taste has her shaking with arousal, so much so that her legs give out, and she falls to her feet a few feet from him. From there, she crawls to him as James tugs Allyson to him, latching onto her other fat, pink nipple as Kendall sucks one of his toes into her mouth.

Meanwhile, Allyson watched Kendall with a smile while she held James to her tit. She felt superior to Kendall for the first time since she saw them fuck. Their past relationship still ate away at Allyson, who wished that she could date James and felt like she would treat him properly. It upset her that Kendall could break his heart and still be one of his favorites.

"Sorry, Kendall," she teased while caressing James' balding head. "First come, first served."

Kendall rolled her eyes. She had her lips fixed around one of James' big toes and was not at all upset that she drove over an hour to do that much. She was upset to see how her relationship with Allyson was under James' guidance, however. Her family had been fixed by James' cock, but her friendship with Allyson had not. It had improved, compared to where it was when the school year ended, but only in that it had gone back to normal.

Allyson was always a bit competitive and arrogant. She seemed intimidated by Kendall's youth and work ethic, having accomplished only a portion of what Kendall had accomplished by Kendall's age, and having done it without children while Kendall had done so much more with children.

Once, when they were shopping together, they decided to look at bras. Kendall remembered being embarrassed because she was still wearing her old maternity bras. When Allyson learned this, she not only teased Kendall for that but also for the difference in their breast sizes, as well. At the time, Kendall was only in a C and had not grown into the D cups James loves so well, which only made the differences between them more pronounced.

James removes his hands from Allyson's big breasts and reaches around to cup her big, hefty bottom. He gives it a squeeze and a shake, and she giggles against him before wincing from the blow that followed. She is always expecting a spank from him, and she enjoys it, but his rough hands deliver pain buried deep within the pleasure, and Allyson doesn't seem to have the same masochistic spell that Kendall does.

He swats both cheeks until they go red and then spits her tits from his mouth. "You get the fuck down there, too, slut," he growls, glaring up at her.

Before she can respond, Allyson finds herself shoved from the couch. She lands heavily on her front, her forearms aching from the impact with the floor. Her breasts slap against the carpet, too, and her nipples chaff. She looks up at James, hurt, and then slips onto her knees as James jams one of his big, stinking feet into her face.

Allyson joins Kendall in sucking his toes, taking significantly less pleasure in it than Kendall does. Kendall smiles around James, who winks back at her while slurping his beer. They are like this for a while, Allyson falling slowly into rhythm, forgetting her disappointment in her desire to please him. Kendall, meanwhile, is shameless in her appreciation, sucking each of his toes and kissing them and licking his feet without prompting.

"Mm. Daddy, I have to tell you," she murmurs, stealing words between kisses. "I've missed this. I've missed your dick, but I've missed your feet, too." She giggles against him. "Honestly, I think I've just missed being your slut."

James laughs. "What? The cuck ain't taking care of you?"

Kendall groans, rolling her eyes back at the thought of Jackson. He used to bring her such join, but now, he is like a nuisance as she tongues the areas between James' toes. "He can't," she says, purring against his foot. "He doesn't have a dick like yours. Even if I let him try, he couldn't satisfy me. Not anymore."

"Yeah? He's got feet like mine, though, ain't he?" James fucks her mouth with his foot as he asks, and Kendall moans and drools around him. Allyson watches from her own foot, envious of the shameless pleasure Kendall takes in this.

"Mm." Kendall slurps off of James' foot. "I wouldn't know, daddy. I don't do this for him, and he definitely doesn't have the balls to ask me to."

"Would you if he did," James asks, and Kendall laughs in response.

"Oh, no. God no." She stares at his foot and licks her lips, tasting him there. "Only you."

Allyson, also licking James' foot, kisses her way to his ankle and stops there to giggle. It feels good for her to hear Kendall degrade Jackson. Listening to her gush over him for months had been hard enough since Kendall was already dating James, but having to keep quiet for the months after James tamed her was nearly impossible. It almost physically hurt to see Kendall with Jackson while knowing that James was so much better. She still doesn't understand Kendall's decision to leave him, feeling personally that any amount of discomfort is worth James' dick, but she does understand her return and even supports it.

"It's good that you have a real man like James in your life," whispers Allyson, licking and kissing his leg hair. "It sounds to me like you made the right choice becoming his slut, since James is the only one who can give you what you really need.

Rather than argue, Kendall mewls in agreement and attacks James' foot with her tongue. It is difficult to explain to Allyson how she was never James' slut before. Sometimes, she still wonders how James became the way he is and how he can control her the way he does. Mostly, at this point, she just enjoys it, and she even looks forward to their time together when she isn't feeling guilty about it.

While Kendall drools on James, Allyson is far more delicate. Like Kendall, she has come to enjoy James' natural, dirty flavor, but she lacks the consuming hunger which seems to drive Kendall. Comparing the two, it is easy to see that Kendall has a natural predilection toward submission, even if Allyson is the one who put up the least fight. It makes James wonder why she had fought her own debasement so thoroughly before when she clearly enjoys it now. Very clearly, she should have enjoyed it before and might have enjoyed it with Jackson, had James not returned and wormed his way into her head and into her loins with only a few words and his powerful, stinking dick.

As she licked James' feet, Allyson's jealousy turned to joy as she watched Kendall work. While she wanted to be favored like Kendall was, Allyson could also appreciate the depraved joy James took in Kendall's subjugation. Like all women belonging to James, Allyson prized James' pleasure above her own. Seeing Kendall working toward that common goal could never truly upset Allyson, who wanted to see James come more than she wanted to come herself. Furthermore, she could understand the pain Kendall had imposed on James, and she could understand the cruel pleasure he took in hurting Kendall in return.

Smiling and licking the side of James' foot, Allyson whispered, "How is it living so far away from James, without his big dick there to keep you well-fucked?"

Kendall groans around James' foot. She has her lips stretched around him and almost all of his toes in her mouth. Only his pinky toe sticks out to tickle her cheek. She pulls off with a slurp, and her pink lips look rubbery as she stretches her jaw before speaking. "It's boring and hardly worth the move." Even Kendall doesn't know how much she means it as she says it. James' presence has a way of distorting her thinking, but she has also come to learn that his absence makes her ravenous with lust. She takes to tonguing his toes again as he wiggles them in her mouth.

Allyson sits up, wipes her mouth, and laughs. "It's clear you missed him from how you're drooling over there."

Kendall sucks James' big toe into her mouth, slurps it for a moment, and then purrs as she slides her lips off of it. "Mm. Go without hm for a week and then come back, and then you tell me that you aren't drooling." She showers his foot with kisses, enjoying the rough callouses against her soft, pink lips, and she wonders how long she can really last without him. Smiling up at him, she mewls. "Daddy's feet taste amazing! The only things better are his dick, his balls, and his cum!"

Watching her and listening to her makes James laugh. He had harbored fears that moving would give her an escape, that exposure was all that kept her loyal. Surprisingly, her departure had only made her hornier, if that were possible. James watches her with a lazy, crooked grin, rubbing his foot against her face as he says, "Damn, you're one nasty cunt." He shoves his heel into her mouth and lets her suck it. "And you just keep getting nastier."

Kendall, smiling against him, sucking his foot, winks at him past his toes.

Meanwhile, Allyson spends her time rubbing his feet more than licking or tasting him. She kisses his toes, but even then, she doesn't enjoy it like Kendall. The smell of him is powerful, unwashed, and while she finds that pleasant, she prefers his cock. Still, she takes what she can and doesn't complain, because she knows that obedience is the quickest way to being rewarded with deep, rough sex.

Kissing James foot as she rubs the arch, Allyson whispers to Kendall, "You should count yourself lucky that you get any time with him at all. I've been his slut for months now, and I hardly see him. James is a busy man, and he has a whole harem of women all vying for his attention." Looking him in the eyes, she finds him glaring, and licks his foot as a show of submission before adding, "And that's why I'm happy to be here at his feet. Anyway, what I'm saying it, now that you're broken, you need to get used to sharing."

Kendall, drooling along his toes again, frowns with him in her mouth. New anxiety blooms in her heart as she imagines James with other women. Her return to him and evolving subservience would be a tragedy if, after being tamed, she never got to experience his dominion. Tasting him helps in the moment, but thinking of him an hour away from her using other women is upsetting. She enjoys being his bitch, but she doesn't enjoy that he may have a whole kennel ready to replace her.

James seems to notice her concern and shoves Allyson away with his foot. Allyson falls back with a look of animal shock, fear that her master is upset with her, and he shows his anger with a balled fist and a glare. While he doesn't strike her, Allyson almost wishes he would have. "Someone's being fucking chatty today."

Allyson sits up and hangs her head. Lowering herself, she kisses his foot and whispers, "I'm sorry, James. I'll keep my cow-whore mouth shut."

"Good." James jams his foot up into Allyson's mouth, choking her with the force of it. Then, meeting Kendall's gaze, he smiles again. "Don't you worry, you nasty little slut. You're special to me, and with the things you're willing to do for me, you're just about one of my favorites. Why my dick gets so hard when you come around, and it's why I keep using you. You're just completely fucking shameless."

Moaning, drooling, and believe his every word, Kendall nods around his foot before licking her way free. She hugs his foot to her chest while cooing. "Mm, daddy! I'm shameless for you. I'm your shameless, horny little cunt!!"

Grinning from ear to ear, James snaps his fingers at them like they are dogs. They look up to find him smiling, and both smile back. James ushers her toward him, and she sits up, breasts bouncing, saliva wetting her chin and her blouse, giving him a hint of her creamy cleavage beneath. "Then get that nasty, shameless ass up here, slut, and you can take the cow's place on the couch with me while she apologizes to me like a proper slut."

Kendall flashes Allyson a smile as she stands. "Yes, daddy!!" Removing her top without ceremony, she throws it aside and bounces her way over to him. As Kendall settles on the couch, Allyson sets to work to show James proper remorse. She mimics Kendall, sucking and drooling, but she fails to capture Kendall's enthusiasm. While she is willing, Allyson is apologizing and attempting to win favor. This is sometimes Kendall's motivation, but in the depths of her depravity, she is really sucking his toes for the sheer joy of his flavor, and it shows.

Kendall steps out of her short-shorts on the way, leaving her glistening pussy bare as she settles beside him. James eases two think fingers into her as she joins him, and she comes immediately against him, her juices gathering in his palm. "Ooooooh! Daddy, that's it." She grabs hold of him by his thick forearm, so much bigger and stronger than Jackson's, and grinds. "That's what your little slut needed!"

James wiggles his fingers in her and laughs. "I fucking bet it is," he growls, tossing his empty beer bottle onto the floor and burping in her face. He grabs hold of her by the breast, then, and pulls her into his mouth. James chews her nipple with sloppy inattention while staring at the faint freckles across her nose. Kendall is truly a natural beauty, and right now, her eyes are gleaming with arousal.

He grinds his palm against her, drawing an aroused moan from her as he pants into her breast. "Good to see you're keeping this shit smooth," he growls, and Kendall parts her legs for him to see. She is on her knees on the couch and is holding his shoulder to keep her balance while she giggles.

"I got it done earlier this week, as soon as I saw the hair growing back in." Smiling at him with girlish excitement, she cups his head and holds him to her breast while grinding against him and hugging his fingers with her wet slit. "There's nothing in this world that's going to keep me from getting fucked again when you want me. I'm your slut, daddy, and I'm ready for you whenever you want me!"

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers