Geis Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasure builds in her, and she bites back her moans so that they linger in her throat. Her breasts shake in his face while she rides his fingers, and each time she opens her eyes, she finds him grinning at her. "That's how it should be," James says, sitting back but holding her by two fingers. He strokes himself while fingering her, squeezing his fat manhood through his tented briefs. Kendall's eyes follow his hand and settle there.

The most profound transformation Kendall has undergone since being taken by James is in her attraction to him. His big belly jiggles as he fingers her, but she only finds herself appreciating his largesse rather than being repulsed by it. In her mind, his big body goes well with his enormous manhood, an what revulsion she would have felt a month ago has been completely transformed into a nearly reverent arousal. In her mind, he is raw masculine sexuality, and she is the soft, feminine arousal that welcomes him.

James removes his toes from Allyson's mouth and releases himself. Snapping his fingers again, he waves her up to him, and Allyson joins him with a smile. Her breasts swing ponderously with her steps, and her belly does a little jiggle as her wet thighs chaff. She settles at his other side, letting him red a hand on her big, supple backside, and her smile mirrors Kendall's as he eases two thick fingers into her.

Flanked by flesh on both sides, James looks at Kendall and growls, "Go ahead and take me out now, slut, and see what daddy's got for you."

"Yes, daddy," Kendall coos, her smile so big that it seems to swallow her face. "My pleasure." She runs her hands down his body, caressing his big belly on the way, and then finds him in his boxers. She feels him through the fabric, enjoying the enormity of him before he lifts his hip to help her, and she nearly falls from the couch removing his underwear. James keeps her in place with a wet hand on her back, and when she sits up, he cups her bottom and begins tickling her dripping cleft from below.

Kendall moans as he takes hold of his full length. "Fuck, daddy, his is a sight for sore eyes!"

James is enormous and stiff in her hand, his massive shaft jutting from a dark, untamed thicket of pubic hair. His fat balls are nestled between his meaty thighs, and he throbs in her hand, his crown wetting his shirt as his girthy manhood comes to rest across his bloated belly. Kendall strokes him lightly, tracing her fingers along his veiny shaft before finding his root and holding him there.

"Oh, fuck!!!" She almost laughs to hold him, comparing him against her few memories of Jackson. The difference is so great that it nearly has her climaxing again after a week without him. While she will never be used to James, or how her fingers fail to meet around him, seeing him again now is like seeing him for the first time. No matter how hard she tries, she just cannot properly envision his gargantuan proportions of his new improved dick without it falling short of the real thing.

She whines while stroking him from root to crown. On the other side of James, Allyson mewls and has her hand open to join Kendall with James' permission.

"Oh God, daddy! I needed this!" She squeezes him and bites her bottom lip to swallow a groan of want. "Oh, I needed you!"

James pulls her to him by her rear and buries his smiling face into her cleavage again. "Well, now you got me, slut," he says, sucking a nipple briefly and then spitting it out. "Today, I'ma let you stroke me and watch me shoot. How's that sound to you?"

Kendall, still smiling, giggles. "So. Fucking. Hot!!" She lowers herself, setting her bare bottom on the couch and sniffing him through his shirt. He fingers are out of her now, but his wet hand feels strong against her back. She can smell his unwashed armpits from where she is, and she is horrified to find that even that turns her on. As her arousal grows, her lips parted, and she begins panting in her arousal as she strokes him. "Oh, daddy, you're so fucking hot!"

Allyson finally gets James' attention long enough to get an od from him and takes hold of his crown. She smiles at Kendall and swivels her hand, stroking him gently and smearing his precum along his shaft. "She's right, James," Allyson purrs, enjoying the smell of his sweat almost as much as Kendall does. While not as depraved as the younger woman, she is still James' slut and is still primed to worship him. She kisses him along the neck and whispers, "You're definitely the sexiest man I know!".

Sandwiched between two beautiful sluts, James grins and grunts and swats Allyson across her fat bottom before taking hold of her flesh and shaking it for his amusement. She giggles against him as he forces two fingers back into her. "Why don't we get this wet and sticky," he growls, releasing her and swatting her bottom again to feel her ripple against him. "There should be some lube in that end table over there. I have Olivia keep it nice and stocked for her and her slut momma. Get it out for me."

Allyson, grinning like a cat, gives James' steely cock a quick squeeze before bending over to grab it for him. As she moves, her breasts hang and swing while she opens the drawer and grabs the bottle. Her plump bottom wiggles in his face, drawing his eye as Kendall takes to stroking him with both hands. When Allyson returns, she opens the bottle and pours it out over James' leaking cockhead on Kendall's upstroke. Lubricant gathers in Kendall's fingers and around James' glans before it is spread to his shaft. Somehow, it makes him look even bigger as Kendall strokes him.

"There we go," Allyson purrs, closing the bottle and tossing it onto the floor before slipping back into James' grasp. She takes hold of him with her hands wrapped around Kendall's hand, and together they stroke him while giggling, their fingers intwining around him in the warm lubricant. "Look, Kendall, we made him a little hand-pussy!"

Kendall, blushing and grinning in stupid delight, laughs. "A hand-pussy? I don't think even you know what that means, but who cares." She sniffs him again and mewls. "All that matters is that he likes it!"

Holding both women by the ass, James leans back with a lazy smile on his face and sighs. "It's good to have two big-tittied sluts jerking me off, let me tell you."

Allyson smiles beside him and reaches down to cup his balls, kneading them gently as her breasts hang across his belly. Her face hovers over his dick, and she stares down the length, marveling at his gleaming shaft. She pants in open hunger. The tastes of his toes lingers on her tongue, but she soon expects it to be replaced by his rich cum. Even if it isn't, however, she is happy, because like Kendall, she is completely drunk on him.

With four hands holding him, James quickens. Hardening and thickening, James' sudden orgasm catches them both by surprise. They smile, though, as they stroke him through his climax. Allyson takes a great deal of thick semen across her face and hair and laughs as she closes her eyes and stays to collect it until James moves her. Holding Kendall by the hair, James drags her into the line of fire and lets the two milk him onto her pretty face next.

When finished, both women are soaked with jelly-thick semen and giggling like teenagers. They take turns licking him and eating his semen with animal purrs. James watches them, a hand on each of their heads, and enjoys their feminine giddiness as they attend to him. It is still astonishing to him how he can reduce two attractive, educated women to mewling beasts with a single orgasm.

Allyson moans against him, her own freckled face slimy with semen. She kisses him and slurps off of his shaft to smile while she strokes him into Kendall's open mouth. "I bet you miss this, Kendall," she purrs, and Kendall moans in agreement while affixing her lips to his crown. Allyson flips her hair back and joins Kendall in licking him again, taking special care to suck up the semen that got on his belly and in his pubic hair.

James groans and balls his fists in their hair. "Fuck, you two are fucking cum-drunk, ain't you?"

Both of them continue to giggle as they nuzzle and lick him. Guiding them by the hair, James forces their lips together around his still swollen cockhead, and they understand without a word. They lick him first before their lips touch, and soon they are just licking each other. They gather mouthfuls of semen which they share, feeding it to one another as they kiss.

They lose themselves in this feminism softness, their individual flavors augmented and made better by James' proximity. Soon, their breasts meet, hugging around his shaft as they kiss. Kendall, the hornier of the two, cupped Allyson's thick head of hair and pulled her deeper into the kiss.

When they part, both are smiling but breathless. James smiles, too, especially when Knedall slips from the couch and onto her knees. Giggling again, she parts his thighs and lifts his balls while Allyson holds his half-erect cock in her tiny, tiny hand. Both Allyson and James are stunned when Kendall forces her way into the rotten cleft of James' ass and takes to licking him in her hunger.

James stiffens, grunting and stomping his feet around Kendall as she surprises him with her hunger. "Fucking slut!" Allyson laughs as she feels the steel returning to James. He nearly has another erection before he forces Kendall out of his ass and onto her back mewling, her wet pussy dripping with arousal. James pants down at her while she smiles and giggles and licks her lips. "You're goddamn nasty, you know that?"

Knedall purrs, rubbing herself and holding herself open for him to see. "I am," she coos. "I'm daddy's nasty little size queen slut!"

They dress shortly after that, and Allyson walks Kendall out. Kendall is offered a shower but refuses it, wanting instead to wear James' semen into her skin and to wear it home. She will have to wash eventually, but for right now she can taste him and smell him all around her, and she wants to hold onto that for as long as she can.

Allyson thinks she is nuts but envies her commitment and her hunger. Jackson, meanwhile, crinkles his nose when he smells her breath as the fast food restaurant where she left him.

"Ugh! What in the world is that smell," he asks as she blushes crimson. He squints at her, sniffing the air between them. "Is that you?"

Kendall cups her mouth and breathes into her hand, and she can smell James' stench on her. She bites back a smile. "I don't know," she says, shrugging, her entire body still sticky with James' essence. "I don't smell it."

Jackson, still grimacing, shrugs and closes his computer, which is where he was while he waited. He can hardly look her in the eyes. Something about that smell makes him feel dizzy and horny, but he cannot bring himself to look at her. It is like her tank tops and shorts smelled, only stronger and, perhaps, dirtier. "So, how was your visit with your..." He forces himself to meet her gaze. "...Daddy?"

Kendall smiles now and feels a renewed rush of arousal sweep over her. "It was long, long over due."

Jackson frowns. "And what does that mean?"

Kendall shrugs and, nipples feeling confined in the bra she put back on to see Jackson, she stares out the window and thinks of James. "I don't know," she admits, a hint of honestly bleeding in through all of her arousal. "I just missed him, and I can't wait to see him again."

Months Ago...

Paige worked while James stayed at home. She left early in the morning every day during the week and came home to serve him in the evening. Before moving in, James occupied his time alone, looking for homes and trying to find jobs to pay the bills Kendall left him with. After taking Paige, however, he moved in with her and took over her home and the security it gave her.

He started his morning without her stomping through the house and yawning as he pissed. He left his dick out after that, shuffling his way up the stairs to look for Paige to attend to him. When he found her missing, he checked the clock and frowned. She was gone, and he was alone until she came home. He hadn't eaten yet, but he also refused to make himself brunch or to attend to his own needs ever again.

He went to Oliver's room and entered without knocking, and he was surprised to see it cleaned. He had saw Oliver work hard to clean the house, but he hadn't expected the change in attitude to follow him into his private dwellings. Everything was neatly organized and the trash was thrown away. Oliver turned to stare at James when he entered, stammering at the bigger man as they stood across the room from each other.

"J-James! I...I...!"

Oliver was naked save for his briefs. His tiny dick hardly through the tight fabric, and his long, slender legs looked like they belonged to a woman. His torso was graceful and lithe. Smoothly shaved as he was, he looked more like a woman than some women do, and James thickened at the sight of him. Oliver, noticing James' dick, gaped and stared.

"You're so big!"

James grinned when he saw the little man staring and said, "Looks to me like you're a slut, just like your momma." He crossed the room to Oliver, taking the slender man by the hair and dragging him over to his bed. James sat Oliver there and stood with his heavy cock hanging in Oliver's face. "You like that, faggot? You like how big my dick is? Wanna give it another kiss?"

Oliver stared at James and blushed, breathing the big man's musky stench in. He was hard now, and even then, James was easily twice Oliver's length and girth. Oliver's proudest erection made him look like a child beside James, and Oliver licked his lips as he smelled James and remembered the big man's powerful taste. He did like it, and he did want to kiss it again.

He nodded, James smacked him across the face with his heavy cock and swelled further afterward. "Bet you wish you had a dick like mine, huh?"

Oliver shook his head and sat still after James rubbed his hot, veiny shaft across his cheeks. He felt small before James, but not inadequate. Compared to James, he was nothing, but he didn't want to be compared. Oliver saw no reason for comparison because there was no proper comparison between them. James was clearly the bigger man, and any attempt at competition would be a waste of everyone's time.

James laughed and stroked himself into Oliver's face. "You don't want a dick like mine?"

Oliver shook his head again, and still feeling small, stammered as he stared into James' cold, cruel eyes. "N-No," he said, and his gaze fell upon James' dick again. He could hear James breathing above him as James' big, thick cock swelled longer and fatter with each movement of James' big, beefy hand. Staring at James, Oliver could remember the taste of James in the back of his throat, and he could feel James' rough hands on his body again. Not only did Oliver want to taste him, he wanted to be taken again. He lacked the courage to seek what he wanted on his own and spoke into James' growing dick like a microphone in a whine. "I...I wouldn't know what to do with a big dick like yours. I'm not big or manly like you are, James, and I don't deserve a big, beautiful dick like you do."

James sneered down at Oliver, angered and aroused by how pathetic the little man was. He held his dick to Oliver's lips and growled as he stroked himself. While James had no desire to compete against anyone, the timid weakness that came so naturally to Oliver revolted him as much as it kept him hard. "You think so," James said sourly. "Then kiss it, faggot. Show me how a faggot like you likes my dick."

Staring at James' big dick waving in his face, feeling the fat crown brushing his lips, Oliver moaned. "Yes, sir," he whispered, and he kissed James' cockhead to get a taste of him, but he didn't dare to lick his lips afterward this time. In his mind, James was in charge, and Oliver was there to satisfy James' needs. James, meanwhile, stroked himself into Oliver's pretty, feminine face while he sneered.

"How big is your baby dick, anyway?"

Oliver, lips parted to kiss James, looked at James and blushed. "I don't know exactly," he whispered. "I've never measured myself before, but I think I am less than five inches long."

James heard this, stared for a moment, and then burst out into laughter. "Less than five inches," he bellowed. James was small before, but he figured that Oliver had to be smaller based on what he heard. The confession made James hard as a result. "Fuck. Five inches ain't even a dick. That's a clit. You got yourself a little baby faggot clit."

Oliver, lips pinned to James' cock, nodded. He didn't smile, but he took pleasure in the way James' thickened against him. On each forward stroke, James' fingers brushed Oliver's lips and chin, and his urethra was open and leaking. He could feel James growing and felt his own excitement growing with him. He shook with anticipation, his own tiny penis harder than it had ever been before as he looked forward to James' powerful orgasm.

"Y-You're right, James. I don't have a penis. I have a t-tiny little boy clit!"

James growled, the humor leaving his face as he took hold of Oliver by the hair. Tilting Oliver's head sideways, he slapped his across the cheek with his hard cock, leaving precum flesh and leaving his pale features red as he held Oliver in place. "You ain't got no boy nothing. You ain't a man. You ain't even a boy. You're a fucking faggot girl!"

Swelling and throbbing, the two of them moaned together as James came. He unloaded onto Oliver's face and held him in place as he covered him. James baptized Oliver in sperm and then fed Oliver his spewing crown, holding him in place and finding nothing surprising about the way Oliver sucked him. He watched Oliver's pretty face scrunch around him, and he laughed as it happened.

"You listen here, you faggot slut. Your name ain't Oliver no more. It's...Olivia." James wore a huge grin on his face while slapping his spent cock across Oliver's sticky face and rubbing himself in Oliver's long brown hair. "You're Olivia the slut now."

Olivia moaned against James while staring up into the big man's cold blue eyes. His own orgasm had soiled his briefs, but he didn't care. He was breathless and panting, and each breathe brought in James' thick, sticky musk. The facial James had given him was baptism, and he was reborn for James. He was Olivia for as long as James wanted him to be.

"Now, stick out your tongue, slut." When Olivia obeyed him, James slapped his thick cock down across Olivia's tongue. The blow brought James' full shaft down across Olivia's nose, too, and Olivia giggled and smiled against James, still breathless and still covered in cum. Watching him, James growled, "You know your momma's my slut, right? And you know I'ma marry her?"

Olivia, tasted James and soaked in his essence, purred. "Mmhmm." The smile he wore was so big that he couldn't hide it, not even behind all of the semen he was wearing.

Adjusting his grip on Olivia to take him by more than just his hair, James cupped Olivia's head and dragged his dick across Olivia's sticky face. Then, he fed Olivia his cock, and Olivia took him willingly and with a wet mewl. "Then that'd make me your daddy, wouldn't it?" Olivia moaned again with his lips around James, and James snorted a laugh. "So, start calling me daddy from now on like you're my fucking daughter, got it, faggot?"

Olivia, still moaning on James, slurped and sucked him until James removed Olivia from his shaft. Then, smiling up at James and kissing James' shaft where he could, Olivia purred, "Yes, daddy." Olivia's voice was soft, almost feminine, and definitely more sultry than he had ever sounded. Pinned to James' enormous dick, Olivia felt himself changing and becoming someone else, someone both men liked more.

Paige came home at the end of the day to find James on the couch, naked from his waist down. She smiled and dropped her purse to join him, stripping on the way and leaving her clothes in a trail behind her. Naked, she snuggled up to him and smelled his armpit before settling against him with one of his big arms around her shoulders. He groped her absently while staring at the TV and, for the life of her, she couldn't imagine somewhere else she would rather be.