Geis Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at his dick. He was large and plump but also limp, his heavy shaft at rest against his hairy thigh. She traced her fingers along him, breathing him in with animal devotion. He smelled of alcohol and sweat, and she had just wrapped her fingers around his meaty root when Oliver entered the room with his hair tied back and completely naked.

Paige held James and watched her son gather her clothes and her purse. His pale skin was baby smooth and his tiny dick was stiff and on display. She almost laughed to see him as she compared him in instinct against James. Oliver noticed her, blushed, and scampered down the stairs with her clothes.

Still holding James and stroking him idly, Paige lifted herself to look into his eyes. He didn't acknowledge her and only kept drinking until a commercial came on. Then, half-erect in her hand, he looked at her and burped. "What?"

Paige could smell the stench of his breath and feel it against her face. It made her cough, and then it made her laugh. "Well, I was just wondering why Oliver is running around naked while he cleans the house."

"Not Oliver no more," James said, and he swatted her tit. "That's Olivia now. You ain't got a son no more. Now, you got two daughters, and that one you saw is my slut."

Moving his arm, James pulled her back into him as his show came back on. Paige settled against his fat, hairy body and stroked him from crown to root. She remembered what he had told her about an agreement being made between him and Oliver, but she hadn't imagined that the agreement would look like that.

He swelled in her shaft, thickening and stiffening, and it frightened her. James held an unparalleled power over her and her family, and while it mostly aroused her, the sight of Oliver naked unsettled her. His tiny dick also unsettled her and left no room for argument with James. At a glance, her son really did look more like a woman to her than a man.

The answer she found was unsatisfying, but it was not one she could change. James had spoken and, hard in her hands, he had all of the bargaining power. She realized that and took satisfaction at least that James was there to give her a new life, even if that new life also meant a new life for her son.

End of Vol. 2