Gemini Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't fucking know, do I?!" Lisa exclaimed, throwing her hands up while lowering herself to her knees. Her robe spilled open again as she did so, causing her cock to poke out, as if curious.

Alison found her gaze drawn back to her sister's member. "Does it work?"

Lisa looked down at her dick, then up at Alison. "What do you mean, 'does it work'?!"

"Look, I just put two and two together," Alison explained. "You said it won't go down, you were lying in bed with your phone out-"

"You saw?!"

"No, not exactly, it's just... you know... the moans?"

"I can't believe I thought this was a good idea," Lisa exhaled, pulling her robe around her and getting to her feet. As she turned around to reach for the door, Alison moved towards her.

"No, Lise, wait, don't g-" Alison started, putting her hand on her sister's arm.

"Uhhhhhhnnnnn..." exclaimed Lisa, a full on moan, no volume control. Her knees buckled beneath her and she had to catch herself by pushing a hand against the door.

"Lise!" Alison scream-whispered, recoiling. "Be quiet! What the fuck was that?!"

-

What the fuck was that?! Lisa's own thoughts echoed her sister's question. She had barely grazed her arm, but the feeling of pleasure had been so unexpected that it had caught her completely off-guard. As she sank to her knees again, her head naturally fell forward against her chest. A couple of deep breaths and she had regained her composure, but then she noticed a cool feeling on the tip of her cock.

She breathed out again, heavy and slow, pursing her lips mid-exhale. Cold? She brought her hand up to the tip, finding a tiny drop of liquid resting on top.

"Is that pre on your finger?!" Alison asked, snapping Lisa back to reality.

"Pre?" came Lisa's dumbfounded response, her mind still too addled to comprehend what her sister meant.

"Yeah, pre. Precum. So it does work?"

"What? No," Lisa furrowed her brow. "No, I've been trying for hours but I can't feel anything when I touch myself."

Alison appeared to take a moment to process what she was hearing, and from who. "OK, you're gonna need to give me some more detail here, Lise."

"It feels like I'm rubbing my leg or my arm! There's no... I don't know how to describe it..."

"No pleasure?"

Lisa's face shifted to one of distaste. I can't believe I'm talking about masturbation with my sister! "No, no pleasure at all!"

Alison looked down at Lisa's cock again, unblinking. "Are you sure you're doing it right?"

"What kind of a question is that?!" Lisa shot back. "What's the right way of doing anything with this?!"

"OK, I get it, look. Let me just take a closer..." Alison said calmly, moving in front of Lisa and kneeling down. She shifted forward onto her hands and hovered her head above Lisa's crotch, examining her dick from all angles. Lisa could feel her sister's breath on her cock, and gave an involuntary twitch. More pre beaded at the tip and Lisa bit her bottom lip to stifle another moan.

If Alison noticed anything, she didn't give any outward sign. How is she so calm about this?! Pushing backwards and onto her haunches again, Alison's expression turned to one of contemplation.

"Looks like a fairly standard dick to me," Alison surmised. "6 inches, more or less, bit bigger than average. Circumcised, normal thickness. No balls, though, which is... no, I guess it's less weird?"

"And?" asked Lisa, when nothing else seemed to be forthcoming.

"And your pussy is still there. That's all I can tell in this light. Would you like me to turn the light on?"

"No, no, just..." Lisa blurted. "Just... I thought maybe it was a swelling or a growth?"

"Well it's technically both," Alison confirmed. "But it's also definitely a dick."

"How do you know?!"

"I've seen a dick before, Lise. I know what one looks like."

"But girls don't just grow dicks in the middle of the night!" Lisa retorted. "This can't be a real dick, that's why it's not working!"

"Again, are you sure you're doing it right?"

"I know how to jack a guy off, Ali!" Lisa sneered. "And before you ask, yes, I've tried... you know... the normal way."

"Normal?" Alison asked, momentarily confused. "Oh, you mean-" she wiggled her index and middle fingers.

"Yes, that." replied Lisa, tersely. "I feel nothing."

"You tried your vibe?"

"I don't have-"

"Lise, I think we're past that sort of humility," Alison chastised, reaching over to her bedside cabinet and opening the drawer. She pulled out a vibrator the size and thickness of a marker pen and gave it a split-second twist, just enough to elicit a tiny buzzing noise. "Every girl our age has one."

Though it wasn't visible in the paltry light, Lisa blushed and stayed silent for a few seconds. "Yes, I tried that as well. Nothing."

"But you're dribbling," Alison noted, pointing at her cock.

"That's new, that didn't happen before now!"

"Alright," Alison replied, like she was making a mental checklist. "And just so we're on the same page here, you've been trying to cum because...?" she let the question trail off.

"Because that's how you get rid of an erection!"

"Cold shower didn't strike you as a good idea?" Alison asked, half-jokingly. "No, I know, it would have woken Mum up."

"Thank you! I do have some sense, you know."

"OK, so show me."

"What?" Lisa asked, confused.

"Show me how you've been trying with this thing."

"I'm not going to masturbate in front of my sister!" Lisa stated, with less certainty than she had hoped for. Am I? God, just the thought is so hot right now... I'm not thinking straight!

"I'm just trying to help, Lise!" reassured Alison, spreading her hands. "I'm not trying to make this any weirder than it already is."

Lisa turned her head sideways a fraction, considering what her sister was saying. Stop pretending you don't want to... no, what the fuck am I thinking, it's just the horniness talking! "Fine! Fine," she said after a few seconds' pause. "But I'm not doing anything wrong!"

Alison watched with what seemed to Lisa as rapt attention, her normally lidded eyes open wide in the dark. Lisa found her gaze wandering over her sister, but as she was still dressed in her oversized t-shirt pyjamas, there was nothing of note to see. Maybe if she bent over I could see down-

Lisa shook her head once, sharply, trying to clear her head. She repositioned herself so that she was sat with her shoulders leaning against the wall, in the small gap between the door and her sister's laundry basket. She opened up her bathrobe fully, letting the sides drape down to the floor. Legs spread slightly, she looked up at her sister one more time before closing her eyes.

Lisa gripped her cock tenderly, her heart fluttering with adrenaline and her mind swimming with lewd thoughts. How has all of this happened in just a few hours? Slowly at first, she brought up her right hand and began stroking her shaft. Her hands and cock were still slick from multiple applications of moisturiser, so her palms glided along her length with ease.

Her breathing increased in intensity and her left hand began to wander, almost of its own volition. She grabbed as much of her left breast as she could fit in one hand and squeezed, moving her fingers to allow for teasing of her nipple at the same time. This went on for a few minutes before she suddenly dropped her arm to below her cock, plunging two fingers as deep inside herself as she could manage. Though her pussy was evidently dripping wet - the darkening patch on her bathrobe underneath could attest to that - nothing was coming from her cock. The bead of pre that had been present before was quickly gathered up as extra lubrication by Lisa's ever-quickening right hand.

Then, with an angry sigh, Lisa stopped. "RRRRGH!" she exclaimed. "See?! I can't get anything!" She opened her eyes and looked at her sister. Alison appeared to be breathing quicker than previously, but was otherwise immobile, still staring.

"Ali?" Lisa whispered sharply, which had the desired effect. Alison blinked rapidly a few times and then exhaled deeply.

"That was..." Alison began. "You certainly weren't doing anything wrong, that's for sure."

"Thank you!" Lisa interjected with a nod of her head.

"But you're not feeling any... build up? Or release?"

"No, nothing!" Lisa panted, her face a mix of lust and panic.

Alison let her face fall to a more passive mien. "Your head in the right space?"

Lisa took a moment to reply. Does she know what I'm thinking? "What?"

"I just... I know I can't cum if I'm not in the right frame of mind, y'know?"

"Oh," Lisa sighed, relieved. "Yes, I'm definitely in the right frame of mind." Lisa paused before adding, "That's the other problem."

"Other problem?" Alison repeated, tensing slightly.

Lisa's face turned from panic to pleading. "Oh Ali, it's... I'm so fucking horny it's indescribable. I can't stop thinking about cumming! It's literally driving me insane!"

"Woah, Lise..." came the reply. Alison blinked and moved her head left to right, as if dealing with a difficult mental picture.

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't be saying these things!" Lisa blurted quickly, "But you have no idea, no idea how bad it is! It's like it's constantly building and adding up, never going away! The more I think about it, the more I think about!"

"You're not making any sense, Lise..."

"I've been trying to cum for hours, watching more and more porn and it's like..." Lisa waved her hands in front of her, gesturing to her entire body. "It's like I've been edging this entire time and instead of the need to cum getting closer and fading away, it just keeps getting closer!"

"Oh," Alison replied, her eyes widening with understanding. "Oh shit, that's... that sounds..."

"mmmmmNNNNNuhhhh!" Lisa moaned, trying to control her breathing. "It's hot as FUCK, no, sorry, I didn't... what I meant is that I can't control what I'm thinking, I need to cum! I should have cum from this much stimulation already and I need you to help me!"

Alison inhaled deeply, visibly processing what she'd just heard her little sister say to her. She placed her hands on her thighs, rested on her haunches and looked directly into Lisa's eyes. "Lise, I... I've only ever been with one guy," she explained. "He fingered me in the back of the cinema and I jacked him off. I don't know how much help-"

"NNNnnnnuhhhh!" Lisa almost wailed, her hands involuntarily moving about her body, first squeezing her tits together, then moving to her sodden pussy. Her eyes were wild and her tongue began to loll out of her mouth. She plunged fully four fingers inside herself and brought the resultant excessive grool up to her mouth before sucking on them.

"Oh Jesus, Lise!" Alison exclaimed. "Fuck, OK, we're both definitely going to hell for this but I can't watch you like this!"

Lisa brought herself out of her stupor with great effort. "Ali, I'm so sorry, it's just that you mentioned what you did with the guy... I didn't mean-"

"It's fine, let's just... see what I can do."

Lisa watch, rapt with attention as Alison moved herself forward again, her hand tentatively reaching towards her cock. Yes, yes, GOD YES, please, touch me Ali...

The instant Alison's fingertips touched Lisa's cock, another moan escaped from her mouth. Lisa slapped both hands over her mouth to stifle the noise, almost uncontrollable. Another bead of pre emerged, bigger this time, and began to dribble down her length. Alison's hand recoiled reflexively.

"Ohhhh Ali I felt that!" Lisa gasped between her fingers, before moving her right hand back to her cock and jerking furiously. Her left hand went to her breasts again, squeezing and teasing. "Like, felt that felt that!"

"But I barely touched you!" Alison replied, looking down at her hand like it was a loaded weapon. She looked up and around, seemingly searching. "We're gonna need to catch this with something."

"I... toilet roll... in my room..." Lisa said between breathy pants.

"What if Mum hears you while my door's open?"

"T-... towel?"

"No, that's in the bathroom," Alison shook her head. She shuffled around on her knees for a moment, but Lisa was too distracted to notice what was going on. "Here, use these," she said, holding something in front of Lisa's face.

"Your... panties?" Lisa asked, her eyes unfocused, still masturbating.

Even leaning forward to offer her underwear, Alison's t-shirt was still large enough to preserve her modesty. "I've not put them for washing yet, just-"

Lisa grabbed them with a hunger that she didn't fully understand. Ali's panties? Still warm... Now she's not wearing anything down there... It was all she could do to stop herself from bringing them to her face, inhaling deeply and shoving them in her mouth. Instead, she pressed them against the tip of her cock and kept going.

Several minutes passed. "Nnnnngh! It's no good, Ali, I can't finish!"

Alison had returned to her haunches and hadn't stopped watching for a second. "What? But you were so close a moment ago!"

"Please, Ali, it has to be you!"

"I... I mean, I..." Alison stuttered.

"Ali, I'm losing my mind!"

"Fucking ninth circle..." Alison mumbled, leaning forwards again. Lisa's hands dropped to her sides when she saw Alison approaching. The panties rested atop her impossibly hard cock. Alison took a careful look at the cock once more before nodding slightly. Bringing her right hand up to her face, she let a mouthful of saliva drop into her palm and then gripped her sister's cock.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck me yes..." Lisa droned in one, long noise.

Alison looked up at Lisa, her eyes rolled back in her head, tongue lolling out, grool and saliva dripping onto her chest and pooling at the crevice between her tits. She moved her hand up and down slowly, feeling Lisa's cock twitch and pulse as she did so. Alison raised herself up and moved on her knees closer to Lisa so that she could get a better angle.

"Are you close?" Alison asked, still stroking Lisa's shaft steadily.

"Yes!" came the frantic reply. "Yes, so close!"

Alison brought her other hand up, intending to keep her panties in place when Lisa eventually shot... whatever it was she was going to shoot. "Are you sure you haven't cum already? These things are absolutely drenched!"

"I'm so close, I'm... I'm..." Lisa panted, no longer able to control her voice. Oh God yes, please, finally, I can feel it, it's coming, there's so much...

"Wait, hold on until I get something else from the basket!" Alison cautioned. Letting the sodden panties fall between Lisa's legs, where they landed with an audible splat, she reached forward and across Lisa to the laundry basket.

Lisa's eyes opened and saw Alison reaching over her. Her sister's right hand still gripping steadily, she was stretching in such a way that Lisa could see directly down her t-shirt. She saw her sister's tiny, pert tits for the first time in years. Even in the poor light, she could make out the silhouette of her nipples, standing to attention. It was this sight that drove her over the edge.

"Oh fuck, Ali, I'm cumming!" Lisa moaned.

"Wait, no, hold on a seco-" Alison blurted, springing backwards to her haunches to look her sister in the eye. But it was already too late.

Lisa's pent-up cum erupted forth in a long, creamy rope of jism. Alison's hand was still holding Lisa's cock, but Lisa brought both of her own to clasp Alison tight against her shaft - a reflex reaction. She didn't want her sister to let go.

The angle of her cock sent the spurt directly towards Alison's face. Her mouth still open mid-sentence, a sizeable amount of the thick cum shot directly onto her lips, tongue and inner cheeks. Frozen in shock, Alison kept her mouth open for long enough to allow a second arc of semen to hit her in more or less the same way. Her face dripped, the abnormally large volume of cum having shot across her eyes, nose... everywhere.

The shock finally abated enough for Alison to react, but her initial reflex was to open her mouth wider, like someone dropped into freezing water. The third jet of cum shot directly and entirely inside, coating her mouth and hitting the back of her throat. Freeing her hand, Alison finally closed her mouth and coughed up the thick fluid, facing her palm towards her orgasming sister in a futile attempt to block the onslaught.

Lisa was in the throes of the most ecstatic orgasm she had ever felt. Her mind was completely overwhelmed by the pleasure - unable to think, she acted entirely on instinct, and some primal part of her compelled her to keep shooting her viscous seed.

Shot after shot, Lisa's cum kept coming. Alison was still gagging on the several mouthfuls she had taken, spitting it down her chest and onto her t-shirt. This was exactly where the rest of Lisa's cumshots were being deposited, as Alison's makeshift pyjamas were becoming increasingly saturated with jizz.

Eliciting a continuous soft moan, Lisa's relief was palpable. It felt like all of her lewd thoughts and lust were being drained from her, pouring forth from her cock and-

Lisa opened her eyes for the first time since beginning her ejaculation. Just a crack, but enough to see that her impossibly copius volume of cum was coating her sister in a glaze of semen. Seeing this made her cum even harder.

-

Alison thought of moving. She thought of saying something, like 'stop' or 'what the fuck', but something told her that it wouldn't have made any difference. At least this way, it was only her that was getting covered with this stuff and not her bed or floor. She could have a shower in the morning. A t-shirt could be washed easily enough without attracting much attention. But a whole set of bedding? A patch of carpet? Less easy to hide.

After the initial shock faded and she had cleared her throat of Lisa's spunk, Alison simply knelt there, nearly motionless. Her hand prevented any more semen from hitting her in the face, at least. She blinked her eyes a few times and found that they had escaped the worst of the onslaught; she could see without too much trouble. But her sister was still cumming, shooting rope after rope of semen the consistency of mayonnaise all over her chest.

How is this even possible?! Even if you accepted the existence of the cock, where was the cum even coming from? She has no balls! And so much? Alison looked down at her t-shirt as another tablespoon's worth of spooge shot onto her chest. It looked like icing in the pale streetlight filtering through her window. When she'd given the handjob to whoever that guy was in the back of the cinema, he'd ejaculated a fair volume, but nothing even remotely close to this. Each of Lisa's ropes was easily two or three times bigger than the guy's entire load.

Though it seemed much longer, Alison reckoned it was no more than a minute before Lisa's breath started to calm. The shots became smaller and less frequent, before stalling and managing to go no further than the bottom of Lisa's own bathrobe, already drenched with her own pussy juice. Finally, the cum fountain became more of a leaky tap, dribbling the last of Lisa's seed down her shaft, which also began to visibly shrink.

Thank fuck for that, Alison thought, then wondered why she didn't feel quite as relieved as she probably should have been.

Lisa's breathing continued to calm, still heavy and fast, but devoid of their previous panic. She looked up at Alison. "Oh, oh God Ali I'm so sorry," she apologised.

Alison's hand dripped a particularly large glob of spunk, landing amongst the slowly undulating rivulets on her chest. "It's... it's fine." she whispered, trying to keep a level tone. That their mum hadn't woken up already was a miracle, but she wasn't about to push their luck any further.