Gemini Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't mean to get it all over... I mean, I never thought... there was just so much and I couldn't stop!" Lisa continued.

"I know, it's fine!" Alison repeated, using her clean hand to stop a drip from running down into her eye. "Is there any in my hair?"

Lisa's neck craned upwards, left and right. "I can't see any. I think it all hit your face and your top."

"Well, that's something at least."

"Let me go get you a towel..." Lisa said sympathetically, pulling her legs in and starting to get up.

"No!" Alison cautioned sharply. "Stay put for now."

"Why?"

"The less washing we have to clean, the better the chance we keep this secret. My top and panties and your bathrobe aren't going to raise any eyebrows, but how many towels do you think we'd need to clean this off me?"

"I... sorry, I hadn't thought..."

"It's OK, just let me..." Alison reassured, wiping her hand on Lisa's bathrobe. The wetness proved ideal for removing the cum without too much sticky residue. After it was nearly cum-free, she tried to cross her arms in front of her to remove her t-shirt. When it became obvious that this would not be possible without coating her arms in semen, she pulled her top over her head from the back of the neck.

Lisa gasped, causing Alison to snap a look at her sister's face. Lisa's gaze was locked directly on her miniscule boobs.

"Um, looks like some seeped through," Lisa pointed out sheepishly. Sure enough, Alison reached over the back of her t-shirt and touched her breasts with her clean hand. It came away mildly tacky.

"I'll shower in the morning," Alison said, finishing her t-shirt removal. Noting that the back was completely free of cum, she carefully used the clean fabric to remove the worst of the cooling jizz from her face. Then she grabbed the precum-filled panties from their discarded location and wrapped the clothing up as best she could without causing any leakage. "Take off your bathrobe."

"Wha... oh, yes." Lisa replied, a look of understanding crossing her face. She seemed to be regaining some composure and her normal demeanour. Standing up a little shakily, she shrugged out of the soiled gown and let it fall to the ground.

Alison once again couldn't help but look at her sister's form, glistening with sweat in the streetlight. Her breasts seemed to defy gravity; huge, but without even a hint of drooping, they were... Perfect. They're perfect. Even the piercings, which Alison had no prior knowledge of, seemed to complete the picture, like cherries on top of a dessert. Alison was surprised to find that the pangs of envy weren't washing over her like they normally did when she caught her sister wearing tight-fitting clothes. Huh.

Snapping herself out of it, Alison placed her t-shirt on top of the bathrobe and wrapped everything up together. Like some sort of fucking cum tortilla.

"Thank you, Ali," Lisa said, softly and with genuine gratitude in her whisper. "I don't know what I would have done without your help."

"You're welcome, I guess?" Alison replied, managing a weak smile, feeling the stickiness on her face as she did so. "Is it... have you calmed down now?"

"Oh, er... I think so?" Lisa queried, looking down at her cock as she stood. It had deflated considerably, now dangling in front of her labia and between her thighs. Still a good three or four inches flaccid, it looked almost innocent. As if it hadn't just ejaculated what had to be the largest load in human history.

Alison sighed. "That's a relief."

"How..." Lisa began, sinking back to the floor again. "What just happened, Ali?"

"You're gonna need to be more specific here, Lise."

Lisa shot her sister a look of frustration. "I mean the cum! Where did it come from?"

Alison shrugged. "I guess... maybe you've got both sets of organs?"

"Like testicles inside me somewhere?"

"It's possible."

"That doesn't make any sense!" Lisa said, shaking her head. "I get a period every month like normal."

"Whatever this is, it doesn't seem to conform to concepts like 'normal'," Alison mused, her eyes still wandering over her sister's naked form, glistening with sweat. "For all intents and purposes, you seem to have a fully functional penis."

Lisa looked down at her flaccidity. "I think it was my clit up until tonight... and my pee hole-"

"Urethra," Alison interjected.

"Yes, my urethra. It seems to have sort of... hitched a ride?"

Alison nodded. "Penis with urethra, vagina with no clit or urethra, possible internal testicles." She then looked at the pile of cum-soaked clothing. "Make that probable internal testicles."

"I swear, I was perfectly normal until now!" Lisa protested. "I didn't have anything even remotely like this. I mean, my clit was a bit bigger than some of the girls I see in porn... but everything else was fine!"

"Lise, look," Alison soothed, instinctively reaching out to touch her sister on the shoulder. "It's going to be OK."

Lisa's gaze fell to her sister's arm. "And why couldn't I make myself cum? Why was it only you who could... you know?"

"Maybe... maybe it's like tickling yourself?" Alison asked rhetorically, moving her hand back to her side. "Like how it's really easy for someone else to tickle you and get a huge response, but it's almost impossible for you to tickle yourself?"

"That... sort of makes sense?" Lisa said, her eyebrows furrowing. "More than anything else has tonight, anyway."

"Yeah, this is crazy." Alison agreed, still unable to stop herself from looking at her sister's attributes. We're both completely naked right now. Catching her thoughts, she subtly shifted her position to test something. Oh my god, why am I so wet? She blinked a couple of times to try and reset her mind.

"What are we going to tell people?" Lisa asked sheepishly.

"Huh?" Alison responded, as if the thought hadn't even occurred to her. "Uh, I mean... I would probably keep this quiet for now."

"Why? I should get myself checked out by a doctor or something, surely!"

"I don't know. Maybe? But what are you going to say? That you grew a cock in the middle of the night?"

"It's the truth!"

"Yeah, but they're not going to believe you, Lise. They're going to think it has been there for a lot longer, because people don't just grow cocks in the middle of the night."

Lisa looked like she was about to say something, then deflated slightly. "But what else can I do?"

"You can't be the only one this has happened to," Alison replied. "We'll check the internet together in the morning. We'll find out what this is and who to go to that will believe you and help make you better."

"O... OK..." Lisa said meekly.

"Right. Good."

Lisa didn't respond. Alison let the silence hang for a moment before noticing that, without the conversation, her mind immediately returned to lewd thoughts. You're practically dripping down there.

"Ali?" Lisa spoke quietly, jolting Alison out of her unbidden reverie.

"Hm?"

"Are you OK?"

Alison smiled and shook her head. "Just tired, I guess. We should both get some sleep."

Lisa slowly got to her feet. "Yeah, that sounds like the best thing to do right now. Clear our heads."

Alison knew she was staring and couldn't help herself. "Yeah. Clear our heads."

Lisa turned and seemed to break the spell slightly. Alison regained some composure and stood up as her sister gingerly opened the bedroom door. Lisa poked her head out and looked along the corridor. "Coast is clear. Should be able to sneak back."

"Alright. Just try not to... y'know... get aroused?" Alison said, in full knowledge that she herself was incredibly turned on for some reason. Some reason? You know exactly why.

Lisa looked back over her shoulder at her sister, her eyes scanning Alison's face before giving her sister a frown. "I'll do my best."

"But if you do, just... come see me, OK?" Alison said, a little too enthusiastically. "I'll be here to help if you need it."

"Uh... thank you, Ali," Lisa replied, with a little smile. "Goodnight."

"Night," Alison echoed, closing the door behind her sister. She turned to lean her back against the door and waited to hear Lisa's door open and close before she slid down to sit where Lisa had been. The carpet was still warm from where she had been when she shot her massive load. Oh god, you're such a weirdo.

Shaking her head again, she stood up and walked over to her bed, trying her best not to pay any attention to the cum-soaked clothing at her feet. It seemed to be holding together without any leakage, somehow. I'll deal with it in the morning.

Rolling into bed and tucking herself under the covers, she noted again just how sticky her chest was. No, fuck it, just sleep. Alison forced herself to close her eyes and put any lustful thoughts to one side. It took longer than usual, but she soon drifted off into slumber.