Gemini Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was suitably strapless, Lisa donned the dress and smoothed out a few creases. "How do I look?"

Alison did something between and nod and a shake of the head. "Yeah, no, it looks good. You'd never know."

"Thank fuck," Lisa sighed, sitting down heavily on her bed, still unmade and dishevelled from the night before. "Now, can we please try to find out what's going on with me?"

"Yeah, of course," Alison reassured, moving towards the door. "Let me go get my laptop."

Lisa waited for a few moments, fiddling nervously with the corner of her duvet. The reality of the situation was becoming ever more clear. What are we going to find? How am I going to fix this? Can it be fixed? How am I going to keep hiding this from Mum? And a constant, overriding thought, running through it all: Why is this happening to me?

Less than a minute passed before Alison returned, her laptop open and running in her hands. "Scooch," she said, gesturing her head to the side.

Lisa duly moved further up the bed, leaving room for Alison to sit down. "What do we even look for?"

"Well for starters," Alison replied, "we'll be turning Safe Search on. We don't want you to be getting... you know."

Lisa crossed her legs. She knew, more than Alison had any notion of. While her thoughts had remained clear so far, she had no illusions about the type of person she was before all of this had happened. As her body had grown more sexualised through the years, she had found her mind following suit. She had discovered porn early, and quickly learned that she loved it. She imagined herself being in most of the videos she watched and stories she read. But coupled with the lust and excitement was the shame.

It had started years ago. She had been much less academically successful than her sister, with no real ambition to speak of. For the longest time, they had both been watched so closely by their mother, their lives under constant scrutiny. While Lisa had never been made to feel inadequate or like she had failed to live up to her mother's expectations, she had always had this sort of background fear of failure.

For this reason, while she'd never been able to match Alison's achievements, she had done her best to avoid actively disappointing her mum. While Alison had cruised through school, she had also been combative and even disruptive at times; her teachers had despaired at such an intelligent girl being so brazenly uncooperative. In her social life, Alison had been caught sneaking off with boys and making no effort to hide her intentions - she was outwardly crude and base, but could always make up for it by passing every test and exam with flying colours.

So while her sister was busy being excellent but uncontrollable, Lisa had prided herself on being "the good daughter", despite all of her decidedly lewd thoughts. This repression had brought about guilt; what did it say about her that she couldn't even be a good girl? What if she got found out? But then this, too, was warped into something sexual; the thrill of being exposed turned Lisa on more than just about anything else.

It was an unexpected relief when their mother seemed to lose interest in the minutiae of their lives. As of a couple of years ago, the pressure and intensity of their mother's care seemed to diminish. In Lisa's eyes, she treated them more like adults than children from that point onwards. Even Alison seemed to calm down in the face of lessened expectation. They both flourished in their freedom; their relationship with their mother improved and Lisa had been free to explore her sexuality.

Or that had been the intention. She'd got her nipples pierced in her first act of liberation, but her sexual awakening had stalled since then. The desire to be "good" was too deeply ingrained. Yet still, every day, Lisa would watch porn and read smut; the war between what she wanted and what she really wanted raging within. Despite all of her desires and needs, she was still a virgin.

Lisa watched as Alison typed a few keywords into a search engine that definitely didn't track their activity, in private browsing, behind a robust VPN - her sister wasn't taking any chances. Her mind drifted away again. Oh sure, she'd been with guys... but never the whole way. She'd wanted to, no doubt about it, but that desire never translated into actual sex. A handful of handjobs and several unimpressive blowjobs were all that she could boast, and of those encounters, only four had ever resulted in her having an orgasm herself.

Not that she had particularly minded; she had always managed to get herself off later in much more fulfilling ways. Sometimes, just the thought of what she had been up to - or could have gotten up to - was enough for her mind to work with, no porn needed. But last night had been different. With Alison, she had felt pleasure like nothing else before. Not even fucking close.

"OK, so," Alison announced with an inclination of her head, "not too many results for woman grows penis or its variations that aren't porn slipping through the filters." She flicked her hair behind her ears. "No huge surprise there."

"But there are results?" Lisa asked, her curiosity overpowering her wool-gathering.

"Yes and no," Alison replied, looking at her sister with a squint. "Most of it is medical but irrelevant." She pointed at a few hyperlinks, listing their details as she did so. "These ones are all about trans men; typical tabloid ignorance. This one is related to an intersex person, but it happened naturally in puberty."

"We're sure that didn't happen to me?"

"Lise, you started puberty early. You had tits before most girls had their ears pierced," Alison smiled. "If this had been because you were intersex, it would have happened years ago. And gradually."

"What about this one?" Lisa asked, pointing to a result at the bottom of the 8th page.

Alison followed her sister's finger. "That's another porn one that's slipped through the cracks."

Lisa looked back up to her sister, a duality of confusion and surprise playing across her face. "You know what futa porn is?"

Alison looked sideways and saw Lisa's expression. "I mean..."

She does. And now she knows I do, too. "Never mind," Lisa interjected quickly. "That's not the important bit. Why is it abbreviated?"

Alison's unreadable gaze lingered a second longer, then went back to the laptop screen. "Huh, you're right. F.U.T.A."

Lisa watched as Alison clicked the link and was presented with a broken page of mostly nonsense.

"Oh this is a clusterfuck," Alison noted, pressing a few keys and bringing up a developer panel. "An old clusterfuck. This is just HTML gone wrong; text and hyperlinks, not much else."

"So nothing useful?"

"It's just dates and inscrutable file structures," Alison replied. "It probably made a lot of sense to someone a long time ago. Let me check the internet archive, see if anything was catalogued there when the site was still alive."

Her heartrate still elevated from discovering her sister's knowledge of what she'd considered obscure pornography, Lisa wasn't paying too much attention to what Alison got up to. Periods of typing punctuated by the occasional curse, the screen showing occasional error messages... Ali knows about futa...

"We might actually be onto something here, Lise..."

"What? Really?"

"Look here - it mentions the city by name. And the university."

"What does me growing a dick have to do with the university?"

Alison puffed out her cheeks. "Some shady shit used to go on there back in the day," she explained. "Medical experimentation didn't always have the greatest ethical standards."

"But look," Lisa said, pointing at the screen, "there's nothing here dated past the early nineties."

"Yeah, some medical geek probably had the bright idea to digitise their records without any regard to privacy. Simpler times back then."

"Well yeah, but... I mean, how can any of this be relevant to what happened last night?"

"I don't know that it does," Alison admitted, "but let's look at what we know. This data doesn't mention your... condition anywhere, but it came up as a result when we searched for it."

"OK... and?" Lisa prompted.

"And, it mentions the city specifically," Alison emphasised, pointing at the screen. "Lise, the uni is only a few miles away from here. How many times have we both been there, or near there?"

"You think something from all the way back then got out?" Lisa asked, shirking backwards. "Got on me, or in me, or...?"

"I've no clue," Alison admitted. "Probably not? Like you said, this has only happened to you..." she paused, jostling her shoulders slightly. "But it's a lead. We can head to the university library and take a look at the original files."

"On a Sunday?"

"It'll be fine," Alison assured. "I started volunteering there about a year ago. Just putting books away and stuff. They always let you stay as long as you like if you need somewhere to relax or get away from the world." She closed her laptop. "That includes Sundays."

"But it's closed."

"The university's always open for extracurricular shit, and I've got a keycard that'll let us in from the computer labs."

Lisa was still hesitant. "Are you sure we should be going out with me like this?"

Alison stopped moving just as she was about to stand up. "Oh, hey... you don't have to come with me if you don't feel like you can manage. I can go by myself."

"No!" came Lisa's response, louder and more urgent than she had intended. "I mean... you can't leave me like... I don't think I'd..."

Alison turned around and crossed her legs, facing towards Lisa on the bed. "You're worried it'll happen again?"

"I... I don't know..."

"Well we can't do nothing," Alison said softly, "but I won't leave you on your own if you're not ready."

Lisa could feel her eyes misting over slightly. She couldn't think of the last time Alison had sounded so caring. It gave her renewed determination. "Thanks, Ali... I..." she looked up and took a deep breath, in and out. "I think I'll be OK, as long as you're there to keep me thinking clearly."

"You coming with?"

"Yeah," Lisa replied, "let's go see what these files say."

-

Both sisters left the room a few seconds later, with Alison detouring to her room to leave her laptop. Heading downstairs, Lisa ahead of her, Alison's head was somewhere between buzzing and swimming. She didn't feel disoriented or dizzy, but her mind was full of questions and possibilities.

She felt like she'd kept herself fairly composed this morning, but why had it been so difficult? Why did she keep feeling this... arousal around Lisa? Seeing her get dressed, it was all she could do to keep her face passive until she was covered up. Conflicting emotions raged within her; with her body screaming one thing and her mind rejecting it as un-natural, Alison was having trouble determining what was right and wrong.

It had to be down to... what, hormones? Could hormones be the root cause of all of this? She knew that hormones were responsible (at least in part) for the growth of sex organs and other, secondary sexual characteristics. But Alison had never heard - or even imagined - that they could produce results the like of which Lisa had exhibited. She'd grown a fully fledged and working penis!

Alison moved sluggishly down the stairs, resting heavily on the banister as she slid down, step by step. She'd changed as well, though nowhere near as dramatically. She was sure that it had to be her imagination, but Alison could swear she felt her breasts growing as she moved, her nipples abnormally sensitive to every minor bounce of her engorged mounds.

But why was she so accepting of all of this? Why was her reaction to Lisa having a cock one of support and understanding, followed by tacit encouragement? Nothing that was happening had ever happened before, as far as she knew, but she had practically jumped at the opportunity to give her sister a handjob. She'd barely even blinked when Lisa had coated her entire face and chest in jism. What the fuck is wrong with me? With us?!

I mean, obviously what had happened to them both was wrong. There was no question about it. Lisa had been transformed overnight, without her consent. The way she had acted was so unlike her, it was jarring to even imagine it. But it seemed like Alison had misjudged her sister's proclivities. She knows what futa porn is?

Alison's mind kept swinging back and forth like this. One moment, she was trying to address her own feelings of arousal in what was undoubtedly an inappropriate situation. The next, she was attempting to reconcile what she saw in Lisa with the girl she'd grown up with her entire life.

As the two reached the hallway at the bottom of the stairs, they fetched their shoes and sat down on the third step together to put them on.

Lisa smiled. "Been a while since we've done this, huh?"

Alison turned her head, a sneaker in both hands, to see her sister grinning absentmindedly. "I guess it has."

"We used to get ready together every morning," Lisa continued, slipping on one of a pair of lightweight trainers.

"Yeah," Alison agreed, "in primary school, maybe."

Lisa's smile widened. She exhaled sharply through her nostrils and gently nudged her sister. "Whatever happened to us?"

Alison finished and stood up. "I don't know," she mused, her mind briefly free of the roiling mass of questions. "I think we just grew up differently."

"Well, I..." Lisa stammered, standing up as well. "I'm glad you're still here for me when I really needed it."

Alison kept her face the picture of stoicism for a moment, before allowing a wry smile through. "Sure, yeah."

Lisa dusted some imaginary dirt off her ass, causing her cheeks to jiggle in a way that caught Alison's eye and set her mind back to spinning. "Are we taking your car?"

"Hmm?" Alison asked, before answering herself. "Oh. Yeah. My car."

"Let's get going, then," said Lisa, moving swiftly but awkwardly towards the kitchen and the back door. "The less I have to walk around with this thing pressed against me, the better."

While Lisa was walking away and couldn't see her, Alison squeezed her eyes shut and pulled her face into a grimace. Fucking focus. She could feel her pulse in her crotch, the dampness of arousal beginning to wick its way outwards. It couldn't all be hormones - there had to be another explanation! There's no way that a sexual attraction to her sister was a natural thing.

She hadn't lied last night when she'd told Lisa about only having been with that one guy in the cinema. She also wasn't lying when she admitted to herself that she couldn't remember his name. It had been an act of frustration and rebellion after their mother had stopped being so strict with curfew. She'd literally just walked into the cinema late at night and mid-movie - the usher wasn't paid enough to give a shit - and scanned the nearby aisles for a likely target.

Once she'd spotted a guy her age, sat on his own at the back, she'd made a beeline towards him. He had looked confused when Alison chose to sat right next to him, despite the rest of the aisle being free. Five minutes later, she'd started rubbing his leg. Once he'd gotten past the initial shock, it was clear that he wasn't about to question his luck. She'd unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock, her heart thumping in her ears.

Whoever it was had been brave enough to reach down Alison's bottoms and attempt to return the favour. Had she been less aroused by the whole situation, she'd have called his efforts abysmal, but the thrill running through her had been enough to turn his fumbling into a surprise orgasm. Emboldened by her newfound debauchery, she'd briefly considered lowering her head and giving the lucky guy a blowjob. She didn't have the time, however, as her cumming had clearly been contagious - with a stifled moan, he'd shot semen over the next three rows.

It was completely spur of the moment, brought on by the burning envy she'd felt when she'd seen Lisa with another boy. It had to have been her third that month. She'd walked into the house to find them making out on the living room sofa. She'd turned around immediately and left, driving around town aimlessly, pissed off at her own lack of relationship success. It was only the sight of the cinema, still open despite the hour, that the notion had taken her. As soon as the guy had begun to go limp in her grasp, she'd hurried out before he could utter more than a few words.

As she'd driven home, a dribble of cum drying into a cracked glaze on her hand, she had felt excited, but still disappointed. Despite all the running off with boys in school, nothing had ever lead to more than french kissing and heavy petting. Alison might have had a reputation for being easy or promiscuous, but it wasn't backed up by anything real. Nothing ever happened.

No more than a few seconds had passed while Alison had been lost in her thoughts. After a moment, she followed Lisa through the house, grabbing her car keys as she went. Both of them had their phones in their hands, too - Lisa didn't have anywhere to put hers in her sun dress, but Alison's jeans had been specifically chosen for their pockets. Her lack of padding in the rear meant that there was just enough room to slide a phone in her back pocket comfortably. If need be, she'd carry Lisa's in her other cheek.

Alison unlocked the car as Lisa approached, watching as she got in the passenger side. Her car was a small hatchback; nothing special, just something to get her from A to B. It was several years old, but still reliable in Royal Blue. Following her sister, Alison got in and buckled up, the seatbelt feeling unfamiliar as she drew it across her increased bust. She stole a glance at Lisa, who was fumbling with the bottom of her dress; it didn't look like she'd noticed.

"Right," she said, starting the car, "to the Uni."

-

The ride from their house to the university was mostly uneventful. Traffic was light, given that it was still a Sunday morning, and the trip took them further away from the general hustle and bustle of the central city. The roads became less regimented and orderly, more undulating and verdant. Both sisters remained silent for the first leg of the journey, unsure how to square the abnormality of their situation with the mundanity of a Sunday drive.

Lisa was the first to break the silence. "I feel like everyone's looking at me," she said, with a note of nervousness.

Alison looked sideways at her, not taking her eyes off the road for more than a second. "Lise, everyone's always looking at you," she said matter-of-factly, "and that's on a normal day, without even taking this new situation into account."

Lisa thought about pretending not to know what she meant, but thought better of it. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be..." she trailed off.

"No, no," Alison said, drawing her face into a grimace, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be like this right now. This is completely different and you're scared and here I am being the jealous sister, like always; just bitter and compassionless-"

"Ali, stop," Lisa interrupted gently, stalling Alison in her self-abasement, "you're being too hard on yourself."

Alison let herself smile and chuckle a little. "And now you're forgiving me," she sighed, calming down. "I'm sorry. I'll try to keep it in check."

Lisa let the matter lie for a few minutes as the drive continued. Ali is jealous of me? She honestly hadn't even considered the possibility. Lisa had always looked up to Alison as being the smart one, the independent one. She had always wished to have even a scrap of the self-confidence that Alison showed every single day.