Gemini Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that look," Alison chimed in. Lisa hadn't even noticed her sister looking her way.

"What?" Lisa asked, her train of thought derailed momentarily.

"You want to ask me something," Alison replied, her focus back on the road. "It's OK, I promise not to be snappy or judgemental."

The corner of Lisa's mouth drew down into a small frown. "Why... why would you ever be jealous of me?"

Alison had to stifle an outburst of laughter. "You're serious?"

"Of course I'm serious! You're the clever one. You're the one who always did so well, always did what she wanted. You were always so free and... and brilliant."

"Lise, you... I mean, I only did that because... ugh, how do I even say this?"

"Say what?"

"I don't want to sound weird, especially because of what we've been..." Alison gestured vaguely with her left hand.

"I promise not to judge, too," Lisa said with a confused smile.

Alison sighed gruffly. "You're really fucking hot, Lise," she blurted. "You have the most amazing set of tits, and somehow perfectly rounded ass, that I have ever seen."

Lisa's face turned a shade of red matched only by her hair.

"Everything about you; your hair, your face, your waist, your hips, your legs..." Alison continued, rattling off nearly every part of Lisa's body.

"Ali, I..."

"And I got nothing!" she concluded, not looking upset, but definitely emotional. "I had absolutely nothing, and you were like the platonic form of beauty. I had to do something to try and stand out, so I focused all my energy on being as... being as me as possible."

Lisa went silent again, still blushing brightly. She couldn't think straight; wasn't able to process what Alison said properly. She knew on some level that she should be relieved or grateful, or experiencing some sort of sisterly moment where she and Alison developed a new, mutual understanding of one another. But instead, all she could think of was the same few sentences, over and over: Ali thinks I'm hot. She loves my tits. She said my ass was perfect.

"Lise, please say something," Alison muttered after a few minutes had passed.

Drawing herself together mentally, Lisa blinked a couple of times before speaking. "I... thank you? I'm sorry? I honestly didn't know..."

"You didn't know?!" Alison asked incredulously, but without malice. "How could you not know?"

"Because I was always so jealous of you."

"You were... what?!" Alison was squinting her eyes and jerking her head, clearly attempting to process an entirely alien concept.

"It's exactly like you said," Lisa explained. "You were so smart, so bold, so effortlessly amazing. I wanted to be like you so much."

It was Alison's turn to go silent. Lisa noted that her sister's cheeks were also flushing slightly crimson. You didn't get nothing; you're so cute.

"What?" Lisa exclaimed, unprompted. What?

"I didn't say-"

"Sorry, I just..." Lisa interrupted, "that was meant to be in my head."

It was only a few more minutes of silence, both of them beet red and stealing occasional glances at one another, before Alison broke the quietude.

"We're here," she said, indicating and turning into the university car park. Even today, there were a few other cars and a handful of people milling around. "I'll try to find somewhere quiet near to the computer labs."

As her sister tried to find a suitable place to park, Lisa readied herself for being in public. She shifted herself slightly in the car seat, only to feel the telltale dampness between her legs that belied arousal. Shit.

She watched as Alison reversed into a space beneath some trees and near to the building itself, providing some measure of privacy. As her sister looked behind her, Lisa surreptitiously lifted her dress slightly to examine the state of her cock. To her dismay, it had definitely thickened, with the bulge more prominent and turgid, but still mercifully tucked between her legs.

Quickly re-adjusting her dress, she tried to remain calm. For Lisa, arousal had a snowball effect, which only seemed to be magnified in severity by her new condition. If she couldn't stop it from rolling entirely, she needed to at least prevent it from picking up speed or careening downhill. She couldn't have what happened last night happen again, especially not in public. Fuck, stop thinking about it!

Lisa was debating whether or not to mention this to Alison, when her sister made the decision for her.

"Still feeling alright?" Alison asked, tugging the handbrake and turning off the engine.

"Yes, I think so," Lisa said half-truthfully. She had always been able to control her urges in public before, so it stood to reason she'd be able to do so now. Last night had been different. She'd been furiously trying to masturbate for hours, watching every type of the hottest porn, her hands gliding along her shaft, fingers deep inside her- Fucking STOP.

Lisa cleared her throat. "Let's just get in, see if we can find anything, then get home," she listed without emotion. "I don't want to be out here any longer than we need to."

Alison unbuckled her seatbelt and opened her door. "Alright, let's go."

Stepping outside as well, Lisa knew from the first second that she was on borrowed time. The feeling of her cock between her legs, slick with the fluid from her own pussy, as it was gently caressed by the light breeze; the snowball was definitely rolling. She put the feeling out of her mind as best she could, following Alison around the front of the car and towards the computer lab entrance.

The door was open as always, and Lisa knew from past visits that the woman manning the front desk would be uncaring of two extra visitors. While it was technically her job to check the student or staff IDs of everyone coming into the labs to ensure they had the right to use the equipment, she also got paid minimum wage for working a Sunday. Besides, it wasn't as if Alison was an unfamiliar face.

The two strode through the foyer and into the lab proper. The area was mostly open, with comfortable seating and desks dotted throughout the large and quiet main area. Off to the sides were barstool-like seats with access to wall ports for power and wired internet. In a corner to the far end of the building was the specialised equipment, for those who still needed to use desktop computers for their projects.

Alison ignored all of this, making her way to an unassuming side-door half way through the lab. Lisa was supremely conscious of every single other person in the building, several of whom turned their heads to look at the pair of them. She saw in the gaze of several of them the undisguised glimmer of lust, as they undressed her with their eyes. This in itself was not new to Lisa, but in her current state, it only exacerbated her barely concealed panic. Her pants were definitely getting wetter, too, she noted with alarm.

Producing her ID card from a pocket, Alison unlocked the door to the library and held the door open for Lisa, ushering her through. As she stepped inside, the automatic lights turned on, illuminating the area immediately around her. The windows around the edges of the library were far away, leaving the corridors created by the bookshelves relatively dim. Behind her, Alison pushed the door closed and Lisa heard the click of the electronic lock snapping back into place. As far as she could tell, they were alone.

"Medical and research shit should be this way," Alison said quietly, pointing further into the library. "I'm never usually in that section. Someone else does all the organising of the records, but they're available for anyone to browse."

Lisa nodded, then followed when Alison began walking. The lights blinked on as they moved, with the previous ones turning off after a short delay. Energy saving. Her cock was now pressing tightly against the fabric of her panties; she could feel it getting bigger, ever so slowly, with every beat of her pulse.

Zig-zagging through widely set shelves and freestanding bookcases, the two sisters were soon at their destination: the medical records for the university. Some of the files on the shelves were simple file folder affairs, yellowed and dog-eared with age, whereas more recent records were in lever arch binders and document boxes.

"We're looking for something date late eighties to early nineties," Alison said as they slowed, then stopped among the archives. "We don't have much - just that acronym. See what you can find."

"Alright," Lisa agreed, moving to a shelf full of older-looking documents.

"And make sure you put everything back the way you found it!" Alison admonished softly.

Lisa didn't reply, but began feathering her way through the various files, folders and assorted pieces of paper. The dates showed she was in the right era; most of what she was seeing was marked as being conducted in 1982. Moving meticulously through the rows, she tried to keep her focus on the task ahead, and away from her engorging penis. After several minutes, the pressure building to a point where it was genuinely uncomfortable, Lisa made sure Alison wasn't watching and reached between her legs. Her hand touched damp fabric; she'd soaked through her panties.

She managed to keep her composure, limiting her shock to a sharp inhalation through her nose. That wasn't what she was down here for, though, as she confirmed that the tucking was no longer physically feasible. Her cock was now stretching her panties downwards to an absurd degree, as her member strained against its fabric prison. She reached inside her panties and released it upwards, pushing it against her lower abdomen and letting the tightness of her underwear keep it pressed there.

It was a stall, and she knew it. Her thoughts were still hers to command for now, but she could feel the lecherous ideas and imaginings at the corners of her mind. They were circling her, like sharks around a lone swimmer. They'd already caught the scent of blood, and it was only a matter of time before Lisa would be dragged under the surface, a victim of lust unsatiated. We've got to hurry.

-

After half an hour of nearly silent searching, Alison was beginning to lose hope. She'd seen nothing to indicate any sort of link between Lisa's condition and research that had taken place in the university back in the day. She could tell that Lisa was struggling, too. Her sister was sweating lightly, despite the library being chilly with air conditioning, and her breathing was getting heavier. Alison didn't want to bring up any concerns, in case she made the situation worse. Again.

What had she been thinking, back in the car? Was now really the best time to be telling her sister how attractive she was? Alison had surprised even herself with just how strongly she'd felt about her sister's body. For years, all that apparent jealousy had been internalised adoration and envy. She didn't resent her sister's body or the looks she got; she simply idolised and loved how Lisa looked. The realisation had been freeing.

But coupled with that new understanding were unanswered questions that Alison didn't want to address. Was this why she'd been aroused when she saw Lisa naked? Would she have still been aroused if she'd seen her without a cock? More importantly, why didn't she have the normal aversion to family members that was meant to prevent this sort of thing? For the first time, she considered whether the popularity of "step-sibling" porn on the internet was actually down to a deep-seated taboo shared by a much larger number of people than one might think.

Am I... do I want my sister like that? Yes? No? No, I... it's just the envy and repressed desire and hormones and me being a virgin and whatever's happened to both of us and that beautiful cock...

"Ali, I think I've found something," Lisa whispered coarsely, bringing Alison out of her thoughts.

"What? Really?" she said, pushing the file she'd been looking at back into the stacks.

"Yeah, look here," Lisa confirmed as Alison approached. "This file is dated 1986, but it's almost completely redacted."

Alison watched as Lisa thumbed through the documents in the file. It was just like she'd said, with nearly everything blacked out. All of the information seemed to be photocopies, too; it wasn't as if they'd be able to determine what was under some hastily applied permanent marker. Her hopes faded again until she saw Lisa stop at a particular page near the back.

"But look here, this was sticking out," Lisa said, pointing at a much newer looking piece of paper. "It looks like it was added much later."

"What does it say?" Alison asked, grabbing the note as well.

"The writing's a bit faded, but I think it says 1st doc. case of F.U.T.A., hyp. 03-99, conf. 07-02, KM," Lisa read aloud. "F.U.T.A. It's those letters again. This has got to be it, right?"

"Holy shit, you're right," Alison said, smiling. "Is there anything else?"

"Just some dates, numbers, percentages," Lisa replied, frowning, as she flicked through the papers. "There are tables and tables of data, but the context is all redacted. Entire letters on university headed paper, all blacked out."

"There has to be something we can use to find out more," Alison soothed, crossing her arms. She didn't notice Lisa's reaction a few seconds later when she motioned for her sister to give her the bundle of documents. "We've just got to read between the lines."

"Uh-huh..."

Alison pored over the papers one by one. "So nothing's dated past 2003 from what I can see, meaning that whatever happened in this file is still almost two decades old at the least. But the files span almost that much again... 18 years of research, and these are like the censored highlights."

"Uh-huh..."

Alison closed the folder after a few minutes, having perused the entire contents. "But there's still nothing about what F.U.T.A. actually stands for. Just this note, which looks-" she stopped mid-sentence, only now looking towards Lisa. "Holy shit, Lise!"

"Ali, I'm sorry, I tried to control it," her sister apologised. Lisa was kneeling down, resting on her haunches, with her cock fully erect. Her penis was pitching a tent under her sundress as it desperately tried to escape the confines of her over-stretched underwear. It throbbed with the promise of what was to come.

Alison went through several emotions in quick succession, starting with fear, then rage, followed by cold determination. She put the file down and went to Lisa's side. "We need to get you back to the car. Back home."

"Someone will see me," Lisa moaned, biting her bottom lip.

"Fuck, you're right," Alison admitted, scanning the shelves, as if they'd have answers. "The bathrooms! They're just across the-"

Alison was interrupted by a distant beep, followed by a click and the flicker of a light coming on near the side door of the library, where they'd entered. Someone else had just come into the library.

"Shiiiiiiiit," Alison whispered, balling her fists in front of her.

"Oh no," Lisa said, her voice not as low as Alison would have liked, "is someone coming?"

Alison's mind raced as she considered the possibilities. Another light turned on, closer this time. The bathrooms were out of the question - they'd need to head towards whoever was coming. She had to take a gamble. She grabbed her sister's wrist with one hand, the file with the other, and pulled her up to her feet, Lisa's cock bobbing distractingly.

"What?" Lisa asked, dazedly.

"Quickly, just follow me," Alison explained, almost dragging Lisa away from the oncoming lights. As they moved, they activated their own set of illuminations. Alison knew that this would draw attention, but hoped she'd have enough time to do what she needed.

"Oh, sorry," came a voice from across the library, "is someone else here?"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Alison swore, punctuating every step as the two approached the head librarian's office. Using her card, she unlocked the door and swung Lisa inside, flicking on the lights as she let go. Her sister staggered a little before regaining her balance.

"Ali, what's-"

"Shh!" Alison reprimanded, motioning with both hands to get down, before tossing the file onto the desk inside. "Just stay low and keep quiet, I'll be right back."

-

Lisa did as she was told and got down on her knees again, trying to control her breathing and stifle the moans she wanted to release. It had finally taken over. The lust, the desire, the horniness; whatever you wanted to call it. Her control had been like a dam, which had buckled and finally broken under the sheer weight of this feeling. She couldn't put a finger on exactly what she needed, except to cum.

She'd been so careful. She'd only touched herself to adjust her underwear when needed. She'd purposely avoided thinking about anything lewd or pornographic. But it had all fallen apart the second Alison had crossed her arms. For a few seconds, Lisa had seen what Alison had been hiding - her sister's breasts, nipples erect, impossibly larger than last night and pressed against her t-shirt. The sight was the straw that broke the camel's back.

All she wanted in that moment was to rip her sister's top off and seal her mouth around those newly budding breasts; to fit as much as she could of each one in her mouth, one after the other. To lick and suck and squeeze...

Lisa closed her eyes firmly, trying to exert what little control she had left. The image was seared in her mind, and the snowball of her lust had become an avalanche. Without so much as touching herself sexually, she was now almost as aroused as she had been last night after her marathon masturbation session.

She heard the distant mumble of conversation outside the office, but in a detached sort of way. To Lisa, it was like she was underwater while a radio played nearby. Any thoughts she tried to form that weren't sexual in nature seemed to slip away, like so much sand in an open palm. Without even really noticing, her right hand moved between her legs and touched the dampness at the base of her underwear. Her touch made a light squelch as it pressed the sodden fabric against her swollen labia, eliciting a reflexive twitch of her cock. She brought her fingers up to her face, inhaled deeply, before sighing with a shuddering moan.

The door to the office clicked open again and Lisa was dimly aware of Alison's presence in her peripheral vision.

"Oh fuck, this is not good," Alison said quietly.

Lisa turned her head, her eyes regaining a measure of focus as her heart pumped a shock of adrenaline. "What... are they... who?"

Alison looked confused for a moment. "What? Oh no, fuck them. It was just another couple of volunteers; they left their books here last night. They're gone now."

"Oh... good..."

"I was talking about you," Alison explained. "We need to get you to the bathrooms right the fuck now."

"Ali, I can barely stand," Lisa sighed, "and every time I move, it rubs more, my knees buckle..."

"Lise, we can't have you jizzing everywhere in this office!" Alison exclaimed, still trying to keep her voice down. "They'd find the mess and it wouldn't take them long to track who came in here over the weekend."

The logic seemed to break through Lisa's haze. She could only cum if Alison helped her... meaning that she intended to...

"Oh fuck Ali, are you going to help me?"

"I promised you, didn't I?" Alison answered, almost dismissively, as if it wasn't even a consideration. "But we need to get you to the bathrooms, so we can contain whatever comes out!"

Lisa's lust shifted into an even higher gear at the thought of her sister helping her cum again. It was overpowering, and all sensible thought seemed to leave her mind. She locked eyes with Alison, a steely look of determination on her face, then sprang up to her feet and wrapped her arms around her sister. Before Alison could comprehend what was going on or question what was happening, Lisa planted her lips firmly on Alison's, forcing her tongue into her sister's mouth and kissing her deeply. She tastes so good.