Gemini Rising Pt. 04

Story Info
Mommy crosses the line and takes twins with her.
3.4k words
4.64
19.9k
27

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemini Rising

PART 1

Twins catch each other spying on mother and talk it over in sister's bed.

PART 2

How the twins ended up cumming outside their mother's bedroom.

PART 3

How the children discovered Mommy's naughty pastime and how Mommy becomes a voyeur herself.

PART 4

Mommy crosses the line and takes twins with her.

Chapter 9

In her mind, Leda stepped back from her daughter's bedroom door, slid quickly and quietly down the hall to her own room and climbed back into her bed. Once there, her fingers returned to her pussy and worked it until she came. Hard.

In the real world, she opened her daughter's door just enough to allow her to slip through sideways and press her back up against the inside wall. She expected one or both of her kids to call out or say something to her and held her breath, not sure how she would respond. When no one said anything, she reached out and quietly pushed the door back into place against the jamb without letting it latch.

Only the bedside lamp was on, which meant Leda was in the shadows while her children were in the light and had the light in their eyes. She took them in as she began breathing again. They were both naked. Phoebe lay on her back, legs spread, both hands in her crotch. Connie kneeled alongside her torso with his back to Leda, blocking his sister's view of their mother.

Realizing neither of her kids could see her, Leda had another brief flash of clarity that told her she still had a chance to sneak out undiscovered. But it also struck her that somehow in this twisted fairy tale, she had become temporarily invisible just so she could turn the tables and spy on her kids the way they'd been spying on her.

Just enjoy the show is what she heard most clearly between the two opposing viewpoints. Her hands moved to her crotch. One fucked her wet cunt, the other rubbed her hard clit. But slowly. She didn't want to get too distracted from watching a live incest show.

Conrad was bent at the waist, apparently kissing his sister. And his tight, young ass was pointing right back at Leda. She wanted to crawl over and lick it. Or find her daughter's strap-on (She must have one) and fuck it. Two things she'd done more than once to their father.

Her gaze shifted to the left and saw Phoebe's hands were working her cunt much harder than Leda was working her own. The drunk, incestuous mother's view between her daughter's legs wasn't perfect, but she could tell there were now four fingers mining that tunnel of love. Leda wondered if Phoebe could or would fist herself and her knees nearly buckled. Jack's hands had been too big to carry off that particular trick on his wife, but he'd made her do it to herself and it had been incredible.

The next image that came into her mind was finally too much and Leda slowly slid down the wall of her daughter's bedroom until she was seated on the floor. She slipped her robe off each shoulder and let it slide down behind her. Feet spread wide, knees up and open, she worked three fingers inside her box as she imagined putting her whole fist inside her daughter while simultaneously pegging her son's ass. The dark, Greek beauty was far more submissive than dominant, but she did have her moments.

Up on the bed, Conrad broke off the kiss with his sister and crawled up to present his iron rod to her mouth.

Phoebe didn't hesitate. The cock was hard, it was bigger than most she'd sucked and it was her brother's! As soon as the fat head hit her tongue, an orgasm attacked Phoebe like a mugger rushing her in a dark alley. She didn't see it coming and it hit her hard. Her ass came up off the bed and the fingers of the one hand were yanked out of her cunt, while the other strummed fast across her pulsing clit. The pussy juice squirted in a high arc.

Leda was off her ass and on her hands and knees in a flash. Crawling swiftly the few feet to the bed she came up and over the side and dove in between the teenaged girl's legs face first, mouth wide open.

That the most powerful orgasm of her life could actually get stronger was not something Phoebe was able to consciously register at the moment, but she sure as hell could feel it. Not only physically, but mentally. Yes, it felt wonderful to feel Connie's mouth on her pussy, but the very idea that he'd dived down into a 69 when he knew she was gushing was mind-blowing in its eroticism.

His mouth was so hungry on her cunt, sucking and sucking. Then it got gentle and loving, timing perfectly with her need to come down from the heights. God! How had her brother become such a good lover? No boy had ever been this in tune with her needs. He was reading her as well as, no, better than even her best female lovers. All while filling her mouth with the one thing her girlfriends couldn't give her.

Her thoughts certainly weren't clear and reasoning, but somewhere in there it struck her that she'd never sixty-nined with a boy before, only with girls. Balls! There would be balls hanging over her face. Her eyes had been closed ever since the never-ending orgasm had begun, but now she wanted to see his hairy sac.

Her eyes opened and took in not a pair of tightened testicles, but a beautifully ripped torso. Connie was still feeding her his cock, but he was also still doing it the "traditional" way; up on his knees in front of her. Of course he was, the position of his cock in her mouth hadn't change. But there was a mouth on her pussy, she knew there was.

Conrad's own eyes were closed as he leaned on the wall behind Phoebe's bed with one hand and guided his raging hard-on into her mouth with the other. But they came open when he felt her suddenly pushing against him with her hand and pulling her mouth away. Thinking she might want to be face-painted, the way he'd seen in some of his parent's porn, the boy began stroking himself. He looked down, expecting to see his sister's open, waiting mouth. But instead, she wasn't even looking at him. She was looking down along her body with wide, staring eyes.

Chapter 10

Conrad twisted to his left and his eyes soon mirrored his sister's. Someone was in bed with them! How had she crawled into bed with them without them noticing? That it was a she came straight into his head as he registered the shape of the back and the flared hips. The naked back and hips.

Mom? Phoebe said to herself in wonder. The face was down, buried in her wet gash, but she immediately recognized that thick, black hair. The Greek mane that she often wished she'd inherited instead of her father's Scotch-German rusty brown. Then she said it out loud. "Mom?"

"Mom?!" Conrad repeated, glancing quickly back at his sister before returning his gaze to the woman apparently feasting on Phoebe's pussy. It was Mom! Then he was coming, blasting his load all over his startled sister's face.

"Connie! What the fuck?" she snapped as his hot jizz hit her cheek and she got her eyes closed just in time to be glazed instead of blinded.

Her anger didn't register with him, he only responded to the elemental need to grab his cock tighter and stroke it hard. To get the most out of his first orgasm with his mother!

With his mother who was suddenly up on her hands and knees and crawling over her daughter's body with single-minded purpose. Before he'd even begun to halfway process what was happening, their mother was straddling Phoebe's torso and pulling Conrad toward her by his cock. Then her mouth was over the head, cheeks collapsing in as she sucked the last of his cum onto her tongue.

After hovering and hoovering only long enough to get his final drops, Leda released him and moved her head above her daughter's. Then she bent her neck down and began recovering her son's spilled treasure. She dragged her tongue across a cum-painted cheek and swept up the thick goo. After swallowing it down, she opened her mouth wide and put it over Phoebe's. She kept her lips in contact with the soft teenaged skin as she closed them together, pulling the cum from around Phoebe's mouth into the middle of a passionate kiss. The daughter's tongue quickly joined her mother's in a sperm-flavored tussle.

After an indescribable kiss that lasted long after the cum had been cleaned from Phoebe's lips, Leda searched out other errant spatters of cream on the face she loved so much. Finally, Mommy moved her mouth to her daughter's eyes. She'd done this many times to kiss away a young girl's tears over the years. But now the young girl was a young woman and the salty liquid Mommy was kissing away weren't teardrops. One at a time, she gently tongue-swabbed the cum from the eyelids, relishing the last blobs of Jack's tasty seed.

Jack's? she suddenly asked herself as a wee bit of reality broke through her trance. Did Jack cum all over Phoebe's face? The left eye clean, she finished clearing the right. The taste was so close to what she remembered, but no, this wasn't her husband's seed, it was her son's. And I'm licking it off my daughter's face!

Her hand flew down between her legs and started rubbing frantically over her clit as she became the third person to be caught by surprise by an orgasm in the last few minutes. Her face slid sideways off her daughter's and she mewled and groaned into Phoebe's pillow. The teenager was pinned down, tit to tit, by her mother's heaving body, but she was able to reach her arms around and raked her fingernails across the older woman's lower back and buttocks. Leda keened as she sent a fresh wash of pussy juice over her fingers to drip onto her daughter's belly beneath her.

The sounds and the sight of his mother seemingly humping away at his sister's body momentarily froze Conrad in awe and wonder. Then he was moving. He crawled backwards along Phoebe's side toward her feet. Once he was by her knees he went sideways, lifting himself over the two women's legs until he was in between his sister's knees.

Even in the low light, the sight was a vision of erotic beauty. One gorgeous pussy suspended above another. Both glistening wet and slightly gaping. The one below, more delicate, pinker, framed in a scant halo of fine, silky brown hair. Above, a luxuriant mat of black hair surrounded darker, thicker labia, with the inner lips hanging below the outer.

Conrad dropped to his belly and reverently kissed his sister's exposed womanhood. The softness, wetness and heat were heavenly. He wanted to devour her, but somehow held himself back and simply did a long, slow drag of his tongue from bottom to top. The corresponding long, slow moan he heard told him he was on target. He would have loved to just stay there and feast, but when his eyes moved up, there, just inches away, was another treasure he had to have. Now.

Coming up on his elbows he canted himself forward until his chest was up against Phoebe's pelvis and his mouth was right at his mother's jutting bottom. Somewhere in the maelstrom of hormones now controlling his every move, he heard one calm word. Savor. He needed to savor this moment. Every one of these moments. Slowly he brought his mouth up against the puffy lips, depositing yet another reverent kiss on a pussy worthy of worship.

He'd done a slow tongue drag on his sister, but for his mother he tightened his tongue as he extended it forward. Sending the small, stiff sword between the dangling lips and straight into the hole that birthed him. And that's where his restraint ended. His tongue was inside his mother's cunt and it was tight and wet and delicious! And he was still just an 18-year-old boy with limited sexual experience. If he hadn't just come all over his sister's face, he would probably have been dropping a load on her bedsheets.

He pressed his lips hard against Leda's vulva and forced his tongue even deeper inside her. Then the tongue was jabbing in and out like a little, frenzied cock. He stopped that action only so he could suck the full lips into his mouth and nurse on them like a nipple. After releasing them, his tongue went traveling. Stretching first downwards, trying to reach her clit at the far end of her gash. Then dragging back up through the sopping wet lips and not stopping until it was lathering her little, brown butthole.

He was so caught up in the delirious pleasure of exploring his mother's sex that it took him a moment to register the pushing. The pushing back of his mother's hips, encouraging him to violate her with his tongue. The pushing of his sister's hips against his chest. His first thought there was that he was crushing her and he shifted a bit. But she followed him, apparently trying to maintain the contact between her mound and his chest. He had another idea of what she was after and twisted his body slightly. Now his nipple was right on her clit and she began humping him madly.

Conrad may have been inexperienced; he'd certainly never been in a threesome before, let alone an incestuous one, but his body knew what it wanted. He came up on his knees between his sister's legs and put his left hand on the outside of her right hip and his right hand on his mother's ass. He pulled on Phoebe and pushed on Leda.

"Sit on her face, Mom," he commanded.

Two female voices moaned out that wonderful word. "Mom."

When the obedient Leda began shifting upwards, Connie grabbed Phoebe's other hip and pulled back more strongly. His sister also obeyed and slid her body toward the foot of her bed. Soon her mother's sinful flower was poised right over her pretty face.

Phoebe reached her hands up to the full hips and pulled down.

Conrad kept a hand on one of the more slender hips and held it steady, while his other hand lined up two other body parts. Then both hands were back on the younger hips and pulling. Only this time it wasn't to get his sister scooting down the bed, it was to get her impaled on his cock, which had been brought back to life yet again by the intense passion in the room.

Now there were three moans on top of each other. From brother and sister as he eased inside her and from mother as she dropped her cunt against her daughter's seeking mouth.

Conrad began a slow thrusting, finally going balls deep on the fourth or fifth cycle. Then he settled into a steady, full-length rhythm. He never wanted to stop.

Leda unknowingly set up a similar motion, her hips moving forward and back like her son's as her hands pressed against the wall behind the bed for leverage. So wrong, so wrong, so wonderfully wrong, she silently chanted in rhythm.

Phoebe grabbed a pillow and jammed it under her head to lift it up. Then she held herself steady, with her tongue sticking up, as her mother dragged her engorged pussy lips across Phoebe's face. The girl then pushed her fists under her butt cheeks to lift her pelvis and increase the contact with her clit when her brother pushed deep into her. She was in fucking heaven.

If the earlier image of his mother's pussy hovering above his sister's was the most beautiful thing Conrad had ever seen, the sight of Mommy grinding that pussy against Phoebe's mouth was now the hottest. He leaned forward and balanced himself on his hands on the bed outside his sister's arms. The next time Leda slid back over daughter's tongue she found another one waiting for. One that was stiff and prodded the center of her sphincter star.

The happily debased mother stopped sliding her hips back and forth and now just ground down on her daughter's mouth. She lowered her hands from the wall to the mattress and bent forward so her son could more easily get to her dirty hole. "Suck my pussy, suck my asshole," she whimpered.

Mom's talking was what had gotten them to this point in the first place and it sent both of her children on new upward spirals towards climax.

Phoebe took one hand out from under her ass and wormed it in between her and Conrad's pelvises. While her fingers got to work on her own clit, her lips and tongue focused in on her mother's.

Connie stayed buried deep, but his hips began pulsing more insistently against Phoebe's. His mouth actually ignored his mother's demands for the moment and slid down from her ass to her gash. The siblings bumped chins and their tongues wrestled with each other among the folds of their mother's dripping labia.

"Oh, God! Eat Mommy's pussy!" Leda barked out, crossing the verbal line into acknowledged incest. "Eat your mommy's pussy."

The twins did for a few more seconds, then Connie surrendered the front field to his sister and returned to loving on his mother's anus.

"You naughty, naughty children," their mother went on in a slurring mumble. "Spying on your mother. Spying on your naughty, nasty mother." The twins increased their oral attacks and Leda collapsed into a trembling, incoherent hot mess, flooding Phoebe's mouth with lady cum while her butthole winked open and allowed Conrad some real penetration.

Phoebe swallowed and gasped and swallowed again from her mother's vaginal waterboarding and the overwhelming sensations sent her into climax right behind Leda.

When Connie felt his tongue slip into his mother's anus and Phoebe's cunt clamp down on his throbbing cock, he almost lost it right then, but managed to hold on for another five seconds to allow them fuller pleasure of their orgasms. Then he clambered up over Phoebe's hips until he stood straddling her chest. Squatting down with one hand on his mother's back for balance, he pulled on his cock for all he was worth. His balls exploded for the third time in a row that night and the first hot spurt hit the bullseye of Leda's sphincter. The next spurt was small, giving away how drained his balls were at the moment. He straightened a bit, now leaning on the wall with one hand, while the other kept milking his joint and sending the rest of his cream dripping down between his mother's butt cheeks.

Gravity took hold from there and the baby goo ran down into her pussy lips, where Phoebe was still gently nuzzling. When she tasted the new liquid that had come her way, the nuzzling turned to slurping as the beautiful teen gobbled her twin brother's creampie.

Eventually, Conrad backed off and laid down along his sister's left side, while their mother snuggled up against her right. The three of them leaned in for a triple kiss, sharing the slippery tastes of semen and pussy cum.

"Next time, you get to eat Connie's creampie out of my pussy," Phoebe murmured tiredly.

"Yes," her mother agreed happily. "Right after a little nap."

She kissed her daughter once more lightly on the lips, then turned away from her onto her right side, her butt pushing back against Phoebe. The corrupted girl turned onto her own right side and snuggled up against her mom's back and ass. Connie completed the immoral sandwich, reaching his arm all the way across both women to take hold of his mother's large, soft breast.

Each drifted off to happy thoughts of what she or he was going to do to those breasts or that pussy or that cock when they awoke.

# # The End # #