Gemma's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason sat up taller, "Of course I felt a connection! But Gemma, you're my best friend's daughter! I've known you since you were born. I'm over half your age and am old enough to be your father; I work with your father! I shouldn't be doing this and I definitely shouldn't be feeling this," Jason's voice was shaky and I was beginning to realize he was just trying to justify why he thought this behavior was wrong.

I threw the blanket off of me and sunk to my knees on the floor in front of Jason. I reached for it, "Why shouldn't we be doing this? It feels so right..." I lowered my head and put Jason's cock in my mouth. "We shouldn't...Ahh, Gemma," I could tell he was enjoying the feeling of his cock in my wet mouth again. He let me continue my insistent journey up and down his now rock hard shaft. I kept flicking my tongue on his cock head and running it up and down his shaft. "I want you...I want you inside me," I pleaded with him.

"No, absolutely not. I cannot do that to you, I've already done too much," Jason tried to get me off of him.

"Jason, this isn't wrong! I want you to be my first, I want you to fuck me. Please!" I begged him. "I don't care that you work with my dad, I don't care that you've known me since I was little -- I want you!"

Jason contemplated and stared at me intently, "You want me to be your first?" I nodded my head yes. "Then we need to set something straight. You will not be fucked, you will be treated like a woman should be treated first. Then if you want to be fucked we can talk about it." I nodded in agreement. He swiftly scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the stairs. "And you won't lose your virginity on a couch in my den either." We headed upstairs to Jason's bedroom. I laughed and could feel the excitement course through my body.

We approached Jason's room and he laid me down on the bed gently and kissed my body all over. "Gemma, are you absolutely sure you want to do this? Do you really want me to be your first?"

"Yes, I know you're not going to hurt me. Please, I really want you," I begged him.

Jason kissed my lips, "Lie down and just try to relax. Your first time might hurt at first and the last thing I want to do is hurt you." He took his fingers and rubbed my pussy slit. "Woah, you're so wet already." He continued to work me so the thickness of his penis wouldn't be too much for me when the time came. He started with one, two, then three fingers. "I really think you're ready for me," he reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a condom out of the drawer.

"I'm on the pill, you won't get me pregnant. I trust you and I want you to feel good, I don't want to use a condom. I know it will feel better for both of us if we don't use one anyway." He smiled and slammed the drawer shut. "Damn right you can trust me."

He took his thick cock in his hand and lined it up with the entrance to my wet pussy. All of a sudden it looked ten times bigger and a whole lot more dangerous. Jason sensed I was nervous, "Hey, if you're not sure or if you want me to stop at any time just tell me. It's okay."

His soothing voice made me relax again and I smiled. "I'm ready." I could feel the head of his cock touch my wet opening. He teased us both by rubbing his head over my pussy and clit. Then he eased just the head inside of me. My breath hitched as he entered me and slid more of his thick meat inside. His girth and length were painful and I didn't know how I would get used to it but I wanted him so bad. "Everything okay?" Jason inquired.

I nodded, "Yes, you're just really big. Keep going." With permission granted he kept going, he had about four more inches to go of his steely nine inches total. "Ohh, Jason," I gasped as he entered me further. My hands on his back digging my fingernails into him. All of a sudden I felt a snap inside me and knew that Jason just popped my cherry. I looked down anxiously, petrified that I just ruined his sheets and the mood with my blood.

Jason looked down for a second, "Hey, you're fine. It's okay, I felt it too and you don't have enough blood to worry. It just happens your first time. No need to worry, it'll feel better now." His words of comfort relaxed me and before I knew it he was right, I felt better now that my hymen broke and I was a real woman now. Jason shifted his hips and pulled his cock out of me halfway then put it all the way back in. He did that a couple times before it started to feel good.

My pussy got used to his wide girth and his long length and now I was ready to feel pleasure. "Ohhhh, Gemma, you are so tight. You feel so good," Jason said. My moans signaled to him that my body was used to his dick inside of me and that he felt good to me. With that he picked up the pace a little and started taking more of his cock out out and putting it all the way back in. Then Jason put his hands on my breasts and sensually kneaded them before focusing on my nipples.

Each thrust of his cock hit a spot inside me that was a pleasure point and I wanted more...I wanted him harder and deeper. "Jason, I want -- I want you to go harder, I want you to go as deep as you can." Jason started to go faster and rammed his cock into me. Every time he went inside me I could feel him hit my g-spot but still left me wanting more! I moaned and pulled him closer, my arms wrapped around his neck. He kissed my neck as he bucked in and out of me. Both of us started to breath heavy and I could feel my dripping wet pussy starting to contract. "Jason, I'm going to cum soon...I'm so close!" He reached his hand down to my pussy and rubbed my clit with his thumb. Working circles around my hard and wet clit. "Cum, cum Gemma. I want you to cum around my cock, I want to feel your pussy throb with pleasure!"

Jason's words pushed me over the edge as he rubbed my clit. My pussy tightened around Jason's dick with tight throbbing motions, I felt a rush of ecstasy wash over my body and a gush of wetness from my pussy. "OHHHHHH, OHHHHHH JASON! AGHHHHHH, FUUUUCK!" I screamed as I came. My orgasm took over my body and I came harder than I ever have. I just had my first internal orgasm, before I had only experienced one by rubbing my clit but this was a game changer. Jason slowed down his pace and let me recover from my orgasm.

"How was that? Better than fingers?" he smirked.

I giggled, "Yes, better than fingers."

He leaned down to kiss me. "Good, because we're not done. I hope you're prepared to cum again because I want to make you feel good Gemma. You deserve that."

"Can we try a different position?" I asked shyly.

Smiling, Jason replied "Fuck yes we can." He gently rolled me over onto my stomach then lifted my hips up so I was on all fours. "You are so beautiful Gemma..." he kissed up and down my spine leaving me feeling a tingle on my skin where his lips were. He splayed his fingers out as he placed a hand on my back and slowly put his cock in my pussy, entering me from behind. It felt different but oh so good. He already felt deeper but still had a few inches to go. My pussy and g-spot were still sensitive from my first orgasm but I didn't care. Once Jason was all the way in he started to move faster. I began to moan just after a few thrusts and then he started pounding my pussy.

I loved this, taking his cock from behind "Fuck me, Jason. Mmmm, I want you to fuck me."

Jason continued to pound my pussy as he whispered in my ear, "Tell me how you want me to fuck you."

"I want you hard, deep, and fast. I want to feel good for you, I want you to feel good inside my wet pussy." Jason gently bit my shoulder.

"Fuck, Gemma!" Jason gripped my hip with one hand as he wrapped his fingers in my hair and yanked it slightly as he sped up. This made me incredibly hot and sent a direct pleasure line to my pussy. I reached up and started to rub my clit. I was so close again. Jason reached around with one hand and started to play with my nipples while he fucked me and pulled my hair. All this stimulation was going to send me to oblivion. "Ughhh, Jason, I'm going to cum again...." I was so ready, so close.

"I know, I can feel you...I'm close too Gemma, where do you want me to cum?" My head was spinning but I knew I wanted to feel him inside of me, "Inside me. I want to feel you cum inside my cunt, Jason! Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum!" I screamed while my orgasm approached.

Growling, Jason cried "I'm going to cum, Gemma!" My pussy tightened and gripped Jason's cock as he came. I felt his hot cum stream into my cunt as my orgasm coursed through my body, starting in my tight pussy and flowing to my fingers and toes. "AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.

"FUUUUUUUUUCK!" Jason cried out. We collapsed in a heap together on the bed nearly out of breath, both of our bodies covered with a sheen of sweat. My whole body was quivering, my head was spinning, my mind was hazy and I was completely out of breath...I was no longer a virgin.

I felt Jason's strong arms wrap around me and his body spoon against me. "How do you feel?" he asked, stroking his fingers up and down my arm. As my orgasm subsided and my body relaxed I could feel how sore I was between my legs. "Amazing, but a little sore."

"Oh, no! Gemma, I'm sorry, I tried to be gentle and I'm sorry I got out of hand. I didn't want this to happen, I didn't want to hurt you." Jason felt guilty.

I smiled, "Jason, it's okay. It's a good sore -- a delicious sore."

He calmed down and kissed my shoulders then moved to get up. "I'll get you some Advil and water. You need to recover."

"Jason?" he stopped. "Is sex always like this?"

"Gemma, this is the best sex that I've ever had. It felt beyond amazing physically and may heaven forgive me for saying this but I felt so emotionally connected to you that it was even better."

"I don't want to stop; I want to keep doing this. I promise, I won't tell anyone" I pleaded.

Jason walked back over to me and kissed my forehead. "I don't want to stop either. I don't know what this is but I don't want you to feel like I'm taking advantage. I promise, I would never, ever do that to you. I want you to understand that if we keep doing this it is not for the sex, and it is not for the sake of me taking advantage of a young woman...it's because I'm drawn to you Gemma."

I grinned, "Then I'm yours as long as you'll have me." We kissed and I spent the rest of the weekend at Jason's while he taught me how a woman should be treated. My mind and body were opened to the world of sexual desire and passion. That was the weekend I lost my virginity and uncaged my sexuality.


12