Gender Affirming Tickle

Story Info
Dana Loesch, Laura Ingraham, & Megyn Kelly tickle a guy.
2k words
4.25
182
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megyn Kelly wakes up to someone tickling her foot. She tries to pull away, but upon opening her eyes, she sees she is tied to the bed. She also sees Doug, her husband and two other men.

"Doug what the fuck is going on?" Megyn asks.

"Well, you said you wanted to spice things up. This is me spicing things up."

"I meant you and me, not you, me and your golf buddies. Is that Tom and Jerry?"

"Sure is," Doug answered.

"I'm having lunch with their wives tomorrow," Megyn said in a seething voice.

"Well, you should have something interesting to talk about," Doug said and all three laughed.

"Doug, untie me right fucking now!" Megyn yelled.

"In a few minutes. Let's have some fun first. Ready fellows?"

"No!" Megyn screamed as the men advanced on her.

Dana Loesch woke up to her husband, Chris licking her pussy.

"Mmmm," Dana sighed. "Moring."

Chris ignored her and ran his fingers through her black landing strip she kept long just for that purpose.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" she teased.

Chris stopped. "No, your pussy does. Plus, my mom taught me never to talk with my mouth full," he said, then went back to eating her.

Soon Dana had a screaming orgasm. When she recovered, she knelt before Chris and took his nice, hard cock into her mouth, looking up at him with her beautiful, dark eyes.

Dana mumbled something, while blowing her husband.

"What?" Chris asked.

"I said, such a nice cock. My mother never taught me manners," Dana said, then sucked his balls into her mouth and stroked his cock.

When he was nice and hard Dana said, "Now lay down and let me ride that nice cock."

Laura Ingraham was watching porn and fingering her pussy. Occasionally she'd pinch her medium pink nipples. On the screen, some poor guy was being tickle tortured by three women. They'd tickle him, stroke and suck his cock and sit on his face and make him lick their pussy. She loved it when they tickled his sensitive cock after he orgasmed. She'd love to do that to a guy. She'd been tied up a few times but could never get a guy to let her tie him down.

Laura grabbed her vibrator and held it to her clit, while watching the man cry and beg them to stop.

Tom was licking Megyn's shaved pussy, while Doug and Jerry were tickling her nipples when they weren't licking, biting and pinching them. Finally, when Tom slid a finger in her pussy while sucking on her clit, Megyn had a screaming orgasm.

After all three men had given her an orgasm, Jerry slid his small cock in her pussy, while Tom shoved his medium size cock in her mouth.

Megyn knew how to use her mouth and tongue for more than just making good arguments from her point of view. When her professor in college was concerned about her skills in public speaking, she showed him just how good her oral skills were. Needless to say, Tom came very quickly in her mouth. Shooting a nice load. Megyn swallowed it all.

"That all you got?" she asked the three men.

They tickled her some more, making her tits bounce all over the place.

Then Jerry stuck his pathetic cock in her mouth while Tom fucked her, while Doug tickled and mocked her. It didn't take long for Jerry to shoot a surprising load down her throat.

Then Doug fucked her with a real cock, while she went back and forth between blowing Tom and Jerry and their pathetic cocks. When all three men were ready, they aimed their cocks at Megyn's face and unloaded all over it. Tom and Jerry were thrilled and would forever have the memory of seeing their cum on the face of the woman they watched on television.

Cum was in her eyes, up her nose and in her hair. "Now fucking untie me so I can go and do my new show," Megyn said.

Dana and Chris were fucking doggie style. He slapped her ass and pulled her long, black hair. Soon Dana had a huge orgasm, which caused Chris to shoot his load inside her. Spinning around, Dana gobbled up her husband's cock, tasting their combined juices, while those same juices dripped out of her cunt.

Laura Ingraham held the vibrator to her clit through orgasm after orgasm as she watched a guy being tickled by apparently his mom and two sisters. After she was done, she got ready and went to her new show. She was both nervous and excited.

"Welcome to Triple Threat!" Megyn Kelly, Dana Loesch and Laura Ingraham all said in unison.

"We're here to talk about today's controversial topics," Megyn said.

"Topics like CRT in our schools," Dana said.

"Things like mandatory masks and vaccines," Laura said.

"And today's topic, gender affirming policies," Megyn said.

"With us today is nineteen-year-old Ben, who prefers to be called Jen," Megyn said.

"Um my birthing person," Ben started, "said that if I feel like a girl, then that's what I am."

"So, your mom suggested this?" Laura asked.

"They prefer birthing person," Ben said.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," Megyn muttered under her breath.

"Right. Okay. So, "Jen", Dana started, why don't you tell us about you journey and how you got here."

Ben went on to explain his situation. How he had always felt like a girl and finally told his mother about it. And although he hasn't taken any hormone blockers yet or had any surgeries, that would probably be the next step.

After some questions and an in-depth conversation, the three women tried to convince the boy that he was in fact a boy, but he was still unsure.

Backstage they had Ben wait in the green room, while they conferred. When Megyn told Dana and Laura her idea, they both jumped at the chance.

Soon Ben found himself tied to a medical exam table used in another show, no longer on the air.

"What's going on?" he asked, a little frightened.

"It's a new type of therapy. It's made for people with your condition. It helps clear the mind so that you're not confused anymore," Megyn explained.

"You do want to know for sure if you're a boy or a girl, right?" Dana asked.

"Of course," Ben said.

"Then just relax. You might actually enjoy it," Laura said, patting his shoulder.

"But why am I naked?' Ben asked.

"The best way to affirm your correct gender is only achieved if you're nude," Megyn explained.

"We need to explore all of your body parts," Laura said.

"Maybe we should get naked too. You know for comparison," Megyn suggested.

With that, the three women disrobed.

Ben's cock started to harden, but no one said anything.

Megyn grabbed a Wartenberg wheel to use on Ben's feet.

"Now, tell me if you feel anything and on which body part you feel it on," Dana said, then nodded to Megyn.

Megyn ran the wheel on Ben's foot.

"Some kind of spiky wheel thing. On my foot."

"Correct. Good job," Laura said.

Laura grabbed a feather and ran it under Ben's nose.

He moved his face away and laughed. "That's a feather on my nose."

Dana poked him in the sides.

Ben jumped and gave a burst of laughter. "Hey! No tickling." He said.

"Incorrect," Dana said.

All three women started tickling Ben's sides and stomach.

He thrashed and jumped. "Fingers on my sides and stomach," he gasped.

"That's the right answer," Megyn said, and all three women laughed.

Then Megyn grabbed an electric toothbrush and put it under Ben's arm.

"No tickling!" Ben squirmed and laughed.

"Wrong answer!" Dana shouted.

All three moved to Ben's crotch.

"Let's try this, Ben. Which body part are we touching now?" Megyn asked. She ran the wheel over his balls, Dana used the toothbrush on his shaft and Laura tickled the head of his cock with a feather.

Ben moaned, then answered, "My crotch."

"Well, yes, technically. But which specific body part?" she asked.

"My vagina," he said.

"No. Boys don't have vagina's only girls have them," Laura corrected.

"But if I say I'm a girl and believe I'm a girl, doesn't that make me a girl?"

"No. That doesn't disqualify biology. People used to think the world was flat and we all know it isn't. You can believe it's flat all you want, but that doesn't make it true," Megyn said.

"Oh my God. Stop. Stop. Please. I'm gonna oh my God!" Ben said as he exploded in orgasm.

"Wow, Ben that was some orgasm." Laura said.

"You made my vagina orgasm," Ben said.

"Seriously?" Dana said, after the three women licked up his spilled seed.

"I think we need to show him the difference," Megyn said. She climbed on the table and lowered her pussy on Ben's face. "This is a vagina. See? I have and innie you have an outie."

"Now lick her pussy," Laura commanded.

Ben licked Megyn's pussy. This kid is doing better than the two grown men from earlier, Megyn thought.

"Mine's called a shaved pussy. Dana has a landing strip. Some women have different patterns. And Laura has what's called a full bush. Some women are like that."

Soon, she screamed and had a powerful orgasm. No sooner had she climbed off, than Dana climbed on. Ben might be confused, but he sure knew how to eat pussy. Dana soon came too. Finally, it was Laura's turn. Ben licked her blonde hairy cunt. He wasn't sure he liked the taste, but it was different. Laura squeezed his head with her thighs and squirted all over his face.

"What the fuck!?" a shocked Ben muttered.

"What? You thought boys were the only ones who could squirt?" Megyn asked. All three women laughed.

"Now what is this called?" Dana asked, grabbing and stroking Ben's cock.

"My vagina," Ben said, just to see what would happen.

The women attacked and tickled him everywhere with everything.

Ben though he'd die. They'd stopped for a few seconds, then start up again.

Then all three women fucked Ben. Megyn was first. She hopped on his hard cock, which was even bigger than her husband Doug and rode him, while Dana and Laura sucked and tickled his balls. Soon Ben warned he was going to cum and shot off in her tight cunt, then Megyn came while he was still shooting.

Laura was next. She too had a tight pussy. She felt Ben's large cock fill her up and soon she got off and squirted all over his cock and the table. Then she rode him until she had another orgasm and Ben filled her up with his spunk.

Dana was last. She leaned forward so Ben could suck on her dark areolas and nipples. While Megyn sucked his balls, Laura untied his arms and legs from the table.

Ben reached down and grabbed Dana's big ass and squeezed and spanked it. She told him to spank her harder. Ben spanked her as hard as he could until she clamped down and orgasmed which pushed him over the edge, and he exploded inside her.

Then, a still naked Ben stood in front of each woman and had to say, "I am a boy and this is my cock", while each on stroked his penis.

"Now get dressed and get out of here," Megyn said.

"If you have any confused friends, send them our way," Laura said.

After Ben left the three women lay in a circle and licked the boy's cum from each other's pussies. Giving each other a final orgasm.

"Who's on the show tomorrow?" Dana asked.

"Some father and son against the second amendment," Laura said.

"Oh, right up your alley," Megyn said to Dana.

"Yeah," Dana squealed.

"Dating anyone yet?" Megyn asked Laura.

"Maybe. There's a guy I've been chatting with. Why?"

"I bet our guys would love a good tickle session from the three of us," Megyn said.

"Talk about a triple threat," Dana said and they all laughed.