Gym Tickle

Story Info
Couple tickled at gym.
2.7k words
4.07
28.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Suzie got to the gym there were already two other women there. One white one black. Both pretty with nice bodies. They had their feet in some dangling ropes and one was explaining to the other what to do.

Suzie laughed.

"What's so funny?" the white girl asked.

"Well, you're just doing it wrong," Suzie explained.

"So, show us the proper way," the black one said.

Suzie got into the ropes and started thrusting her pelvis upwards. "See guy's it's not that hard."

"You know every day you come here and tell us we're doing something wrong. And I think it's time you learned some manners. What do you think Monica?" the black girl asked.

"I agree, Julie," Monica said.

"Hold her down while I take off her shoes," Julie said. Monica held the now squirming Suzie with her arms over her head. Then she reached down and pulled off her skimpy top revealing her small tits. Suzie's nipples were already hard though.

"Wait, why are you taking my clothes off?" Suzie demanded.

"To teach you a lesson," Monica said tickling Suzie in the ribs causing her to squeal and jump.

Once Suzie's shoes and socks were off, Julie pulled down her yoga pants. She wasn't wearing any panties. She had a little landing strip just above her pussy.

Julie sat on Suzie's legs and tickled her stomach, while Monica held her arms over her head and tickled her armpits. Then, Julie found a jump rope and gave it to Monica to tie Suzie's arms to a bench so she didn't have to hold them.

Both women went to town tickling Suzie everywhere causing her to laugh and shake all over. They both pinched and played with Suzie's hard nipples. The they both started sucking on Suzie's tits while flicking her nipples with their tongues.

"Oh my God Monica she's totally wet," Julie said after reaching down and rubbing Suzie's pussy and slipping a finger inside.

"Let me see," Monica said and leaned over and slipped a finger inside Suzie next to Julie's.

"I guess being tickled turns you on huh?" Julie said using her thumb to rub Suzie's clit, causing her to moan.

Okay, getting tickled sucks, but having two fingers in her pussy and her clit rubbed was turning her on. Suzie couldn't help but moan.

"Let's see if her butts ticklish," Julie said. Monica held Suzie's legs while Julie tickled Suzie's pussy and asshole. Suzie thrashed and jumped and laughed. Julie and Monica laughed too.

"Everything's ticklish on this girl," Monica said. Then she gently started biting one nipple and pinching the other. Meanwhile Julie was using one had to tickled Suzie's asshole, licking her pussy and using her other hand to rub Suzie's hard and throbbing clit.

As soon as Julie slipped he finger inside Suzie's asshole, Suzie screamed and started squirting in orgasm. Both women stopped and looked on in amazement.

"No keep rubbing my clit!" Suzie demanded. Julie reached back and started rubbing her clit again. Suzie squirted a few more times.

"Eww, was that pee?" Monica asked.

"No, I squirt when I come," Suzie explained.

"I wanna make her squirt," Monica said, "but first, more tickling."

Julie and Monica switched places. Monica started tickling Suzie's feet, while Julie tickled Suzie's armpits, tits and upper body.

Soon Monica started licking Suzie's asshole while fingering her pussy and sucking on her clit. It didn't take long for Suzie to squirt all over Monica's face. Julie joined Monica and licked the cum off of her face. Then they both started licking Suzie's pussy and asshole until she was on the verge of orgasm. Then they simply got up and walked out, leaving Suzie lying naked and wanting on the floor.

Suzie couldn't help it, she had to give herself another orgasm. She closed her eyes and started fingering herself, rubbing her clit now and then. Soon she started squirting in her third orgasm. Then she felt something hit her tits. She opened her eyes and saw the janitor standing over her stroking his cock, watching her cum. She froze for a moment, his cum still landing on her tits. Then he rubbed his cock on her tits picking up some of his cum and putting his cock by her mouth. Suzie naturally opened her mouth and started sucking on his cock, using her tongue to clean the head. When she realized what she was doing she got up, grabbed her clothes and ran to the showers.

She was covered in come, her own and the janitors. She didn't even have a towel but she didn't care she had to get clean. She was basically done when she saw the janitor standing naked stroking his cock again. It was small but thick. Unlike her husband Jim's who had a long and thick cock.

"One time," Suzie said holding up her index finger. He nodded. She licked up and down the shaft and licked his hairy balls, then went to work sucking on his cock. After a few minutes she used her tongue on the head and soon he exploded inside her mouth. Like the women had left her, she left the janitor naked although satisfied in the shower.

The next day she convinced her husband Jim to go with her to the gym. There's no way they'd try anything with someone else there. They had been there about a half hour and had done some good workouts when Monica and Julie arrived.

"Well, look who came back," Julie said.

"She must have liked our special session yesterday," Monica said.

"What are they talking about?" Jim asked.

"These two women, tied me up, stripped me naked and tickled me.

"What? No way," Jim said.

"It's true," Suzie insisted.

"Looks like you brought backup, well so did we," Monica said. "Oh ladies?" Two bigger women walked into the main gym. Both on the heavy side with big breasts in too small outfits.

Jim loved his wife dearly, but he also liked girls with a little more meat on their bones and these girls had some meat. And lots of tits also.

"Get them," Julie commanded and all four women soon had Jim stripped and tied to a bench press. Then they stripped and tied up Suzie. They put the benches end to end so Suzie and Jim could watch each other being tickled.

"Barb, Debbie? Why don't you tickle Suzie first? We want to play with Jim," Monica said.

Jim couldn't believe what was happening now. Here he was tied naked to a bench while him and his wife were about to be tickled by four psychotic, although hot bitches.

"Suzie are Jim's feet ticklish?" Julie asked as she and Monica each grabbed a foot and started tickling it. Apparently they were as Jim thrashed and jumped and laughed. Jim could hear Suzie laughing and looked but could barely see her past Julie and Monica and Barb and Debbie. Suzie was laughing hysterically and screaming no no.

"Oh wait, I'll be right back," Julie said and dashed off. Monica didn't wait and started sucking on Jim's big toe, while scratching her nails up and down his foot. Julie returned with a feather duster, plucked out four feathers and handed then to each woman, keeping one herself. "This should add some more fun," she said.

Barb and Debbie immediately used the feathers on Suzie's already rock hard nipples.

"Suzie, your husband seems to like his balled tickled with a feather. His cock is super hard right now," Monica said. "Just and FYI when you're at home and want to spice things up."

"Or you can just call us and we'll come over and have some fun too," Julie said and her and Monica laughed.

"Hey, Barb and Debbie come over here and check out Jim's huge cock," Julie invited. Barb and Debbie went over and soon all four women were tickling Jim's cock with their feathers. Switching from his balls to his cock.

Jim moaned. He'd never been so turned on in his life. He could feel precum oozing out of his cock head. If they kept this up it wouldn't be long and he'd explode.

"Oh look he's dripping precum," Monica said and bent down and licked the head of Jim's cock. Then French kissed Julie so they could share.

"Oh my God her pussy is socked," Barb said, rubbing Suzie's pussy.

"I guess watching other women suck her husband's cock gets her off," Debbie said.

"Let's see which one can cum first," Julie suggested.

Julie went over to join Barb by Suzie, while Debbie and Monica stayed with Jim.

"Screw that I want an orgasm too," Debbie said. "One gets pleased by Suzie or Jim while the other does the pleasing then we switch." She was already half undressed when she finished her suggestion.

The others followed suit and soon all four women were naked.

Monica sucked on Jim's cock while Debbie rode his face. "Come on big boy eat that pussy," Debbie said grinding her pussy into Jim's face.

Once again Jim couldn't believe what was happening. Some hot blonde was sucking his cock while another chick was demanding he lick her pussy. He complied but didn't know this was going to happen when he decided to go to the gym with Suzie.

Suzie moaned as Barb licked her pussy. She had a fat tongue and was able to cover more area than Jim could. It felt amazing. She was also purposefully staying away from her clit driving her insane. It made it hard to focus on her own pussy licking she was suppose to be giving Julie. Suzie did not ignore Julie's clit and licked and sucked it every time it came near her mouth.

"Be careful she squirts," Julie warned.

Debbie leaned forward and sucked on Jim's cock while Monica sucked on his balls and tickled his asshole. Suddenly Debbie clamped her legs around Jim's head and moaned in orgasm. Jim let out his own screaming moan and shouted, "I'm gonna cum!" Monica started stroking Jim's cock towards Debbie's huge breasts and soon they were being coated with Jim's white, sticky cum. Then Monica and Debbie took turns cleaning Jim's cock. Monica licked Jim's cum off of one breast while Debbie licked his cum off her other breast.

Suzie's moaning orgasm was muffled as Julie had her own orgasm at basically the same time. And even though she'd been warned Debbie couldn't believe Suzie squirted. Most of it landing on the other bench and Jim's body. All four women cleaned him up and also took turns sucking his cock to hardness again.

Suzie was forced to give the other women orgasms while the other three tickled the shit out of her. They avoided her pussy but played with her tits and asshole.

"Lick my asshole slut," Julie said. "I want to feel your tongue deep in my ass." Shocked, Suzie couldn't do anything but oblige. Soon they all had their assholes licked by Suzie and were given another orgasm. Then all four women took turns licking Suzie's pussy to the brink of orgasm, then tickling her then bringing her to the brink again.

Julie was pinching Suzie's nipples, Monica was rubbing her clit and Debbie and Barb were fingering her pussy and had their tits placed in front of her pussy so when she squirted it would hit their tits. Soon Suzie did just that. Squirting more than she ever had before. Then Barb and Debbie made Jim lick his wife's cum off their huge tits. Maybe made is a strong word because his cock seemed to get harder when he did this.

Soon all four women were taking turns riding Jim's huge cock. Was he seriously dreaming right now? Barb and Debbie were both really tight. Julie was different just because he'd never fucked a black girl before. Monica was not as tight as the other, but she moved so much he seemed to touch every part of her pussy.

Just like they did to Suzie, they tickled Jim when he was close to coming. When they finally let him cum Julie aimed his shooting cock at Debbie and Barb's tits and then made Suzie lick them clean.

"Did I leave my feather..." the janitor said walking into an unbelievable scene.

"Your feather duster?" No I borrowed it," Julie said handing the janitor the feather duster.

"Why?" he asked, not sure where to look as there were five beautiful naked women here, the one who blew him yesterday tied to a bench.

"We used some of them to tickle this couple," Monica said. She demonstrated using the feather to tickle Suzie's feet causing her to laugh.

"Can I try?" he asked.

"Only if you get naked first," Debbie said.

The janitor quickly stripped and started tickling Suzie's feet, then legs then pussy then tits and nipples then her pussy again. "This really tickles?" the janitor asked.

"Find out for yourself," Barb said and soon the janitor was being held down and tickled with feathers and fingers by the fours women as he thrashed and laughed.

He was an older man with gray hair and coughed a lot with his laughter. His cock was small but thick and all the women took turns tickling and sucking on it.

Then they tied the janitor in a sixty-nine on top of Suzie making him lick her pussy and her suck him off.

"You know like you did yesterday," Monica said.

"Wait you saw that?" Suzie asked.

"What does she mean like yesterday?" Jim asked.

"Apparently we got your wife so worked up that she blew the janitor in the shower yesterday. We were hiding and saw the whole thing," Julie confirmed.

"She didn't even hesitate. Just dropped to her knees and sucked the man off," Monica added.

"Jim I'm sorry," Suzie started to apologize.

"Less talk more action," Debbie said and soon all four women were tickling Suzie and the janitor as they orally pleased each other.

Debbie and Barb tickled Suzie's pussy and asshole sliding a finger in both making her moan while the janitors tongue did it's thing. Meanwhile, Julie and Monica also tickled licked and fingered the janitors asshole and balls and cock as Suzie sucked him off.

The janitor came first, then Suzie.

Jim must have liked what he saw because his cock was huge again and throbbing.

"I have an idea," Julie said and told the others. They made the janitor sit on the bench so that his still hard cock was touching Jim's hard cock. Julie tied their cocks together with a hairband she took from her purse. Tight enough to keep them together but not too tight to cause pain.

It just looked like on really thick, though uneven cock and all four women took a quick pic of it without showing either mans face. Then they tickled the cocks and balls with the feathers. Then licked them. The next trick was to shove both cocks in their pussy's. They all rode both cocks until orgasm.

They untied Suzie and made her ride both cocks. All three were tickled while they fucked. Suzie had her orgasm first and tightened her pussy on both cocks causing them both to shoot off and fill her pussy with a massive load of cum.

The janitor cried out in surprise. Jim shouted that he was coming. Suzie simply moaned and through her head back.

Jim and the janitor were untied and everyone got dressed and started to leave.

"Same time tomorrow?" Julie asked.

"I think we'll find another gym."

"Oh, Jim doesn't like the gym?" Monica asked.

"Not this one," Jim replied.

"Your cock seems to feel different," Barb said reaching out and tugging Jim's still hard cock. Jim stood still a couple of seconds.

"Jim!" Suzie yelled. Jim suddenly pulled away and finished getting dressed to the laughter of the four women. The janitor had already left to clean the bathrooms.

When Jim and Suzie finally got home they were exhausted but still turned on. They had the best sex of their lives. They knew bondage and tickling would be a part of their sex life from now on. What they didn't know was that the four women followed them and now knew where they lived. Perhaps they'd pay them a visit some day in the future for more fun and games and tickling and sex. Maybe the four women would be the ones tied up. Each one secretly wondering what that would be like, each one's pussy got damp just thinking about it.