Crazy Emo Girlfriend Pt. 01

Story Info
Emo girl shows how she loves his bf.
964 words
3.55
3.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+.

Characters:

Leena:

21 years old white girl, emo, goth, has a crazy bratty character, loves to make jokes, 5'2" tall, slightly fat figure, big round head, red hair medium length, big blue alive eyes, red cheeks, big red lips, 2 piercings wrapping around lower lips, piercing on the tip of tongue, big juicy thighs, sexy fat ass, fat but sexy tummy, tits not small not big

Travis:

26 years old white man, decent, funny, extroverted, witty, deep voice, short black hair, sharp face, bright blue eyes, 6'1", strong lean body, strong legs, muscular chest and abs, 8" cock

It's Tuesday afternoon. Leena has no shift today. Travis just came from job and is eating in the kitchen. Leena slacks in the living room, TV is on, she is laying on the big sofa on her stomach and is on her phone. Her makeup is on. She is wearing yellow hoodie underneath which is white tanktop and no bra. She is wearing black leggings which tightly wrap her thick thighs and ass. And white thongs notched deep between her mighty buttcheeks.

Travis finishes his lunch in the kitchen and heads to the living room to check in Leena. He sees her thick ass in the leggings and wicked thoughts immediately run through his head. He loves his crazy emo gf. He is "order". She is "chaos". Right now he is wearing black tee and black Nike sweatpants.

"What are we doing, babe?" Travis opens and lays on the big sofa set close to her legs.

"Enjoying my free day," she looks at him.

"Wanna enjoy it even more?" He says as parts her legs, dives between them and buries his face in her ass.

Leena twitches and giggles: "Why not? I've been thinking about it a lot today!"

That turns on Travis even more, he grabs her fat booty and squeezes it.

"You think about that all the time, don't you?" He smirks.

"Nooo'" she laughs.

Leena turns over and sits up. She looks at Travis who lays in front of her and has head between her legs, too close.

"But quite a lot," she adds.

"You even moan in sleep, you bitch," Travis laughs.

"Shut up!" Leena laughs.

He wraps his arms around her waist and buries his head between her thighs. His nose and mouth try to reach her pussy. She throws her head back and moans. She grabs his head and forces it down. Her face gets serious and shows pleasure.

"Oh yes, baby," she moans.

She's getting wet and Travis can smell that.

After a few minutes of him rubbing her pussy, she says: "You just finished your food. But I am hungry, baby. I need a snack."

She makes a sad face of a little girl and then smiles and laps her tongue over her lips. Travis is more than happy to hear that. She gives heads like nobody else. Sometimes she gives him like 2 hours long blowjob while watching movie. Travis rolled over. Leena quickly got closer and rubbed his bulge for a little bit as she giggled. Then she pulled off his sweatpants and boxers and his cock sprung up. Leena looks him in the eyes satisfied and licks her lips. She lowers her head and gives a few strokes. The precum is pouring down over her hand.

"I am so hungry, baby," she says with a high pitch slutty voice.

"I can serve you sausage with mayonaise," Travis winks.

"Mmmm, yeah!" She moans.

She takes the swollen tip in her mouth and does her grimaces. She sucks the tip like a lollipop, rolls her eyes back and does impression of horny cockhungry anime girl. Travis watches her work it and groans hard. The tongue with piercing swirling around the tip makes him go crazy. She then sucks the tip hard and pulls it off with a loud pop.

"Give me that sausage, mmm," she screams.

"You bad girl," Travis says as they lock eyes.

She takes the tip in again and slowly goes deeper not breaking eye contact. She continues until she hits the throat opening. Travis is stunned. She almost swallow his entire length. Leena is humming and then she goes up with audible slurping. She makes her grimaces. She moans like innocent horny anime girl. And it drives Travis crazy. She starts bobbing on his cock faster. And Travis feels hitting her throat opening. She starts to build rhythm and tries to go as deep as possible. Her eyes get salty and she cries a little bit as she chokes on his cock. But in reality she loves that. She loves being a slut. She loves gagging on a cock. Travis is in absolute delight. Leena is humming, doing her grimaces, rolling her eyes back. The piercings on her bottom lip adds on stimulation.

"Ohh yess, suck it like a good girl," Travis groans.

The cock starts twitching in her mouth and she knows he's getting close. She speeds up and goes crazy on his cock. Gagging and stroking it. Just a moment before orgasm she takes it out of his mouth. She sticks out her tongue. And strokes his cock hard. Travis starts spurting cum with loud growls. First shot goes between her eyes and next ones in her mouth. Leena smiles and does impression of happy anime slut who just got cum. She then laps her tongue around her mouth and swallows.

"Mmm that was a good snack. Thank you." She says.

Her makeup is dissolved by the cum on her face

Her cunt is now soaking wet and she needs to be fucked good.

"Ooh that was crazy babygirl," Travis says enjoying the feeling.

"Lemme get you ready for the dance," he says.

"Yes, please," Leena whimpers.