Gender Swap Week

Story Info
My sister's party gets out of hand on gender swap day.
7.8k words
4.37
84k
77

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The change swept suddenly throughout the nation. We knew it was coming, the blaring news reports had prepped everyone, "GENDER SWAP IMMINENT" although they had been less precise about the cause. Some had reacted to the news with panic, others with mild indifference, most open curiosity or mild irritation at the disruption.

Even with preparation the raw shock of waking up in a different body was hard to handle. I awoke suddenly, in the bed I share with my wife Brenna. Sun streamed in through the windows as I glanced over at Brenna. Her normal round curves had been transformed into a burly strong man with a soft jaw and thick muscular legs. Brenna's hair now short dark and curly bunched tightly on his head. Shaking my head, I noticed the thick red curls cascading over my shoulders. Looking down, I could see my full breasts and the curves of my hips. My broad shoulders remained, but with hips and breasts to match. I grinned. I had been looking forward to this.

First thing, I reached over and ran my hand lightly across Brenna's chest and stomach before grasping his cock. Brenna arched her back and let out a low groan. The excitement jolted through me and I could feel myself getting tingly. We didn't have much time before work, so I quickly started stroking him, first slow then fast. Brenna had never felt such intense concentrated stimulation, he turned this way and that as I pumped and pumped until he erupted, gasping, over the sheets and my hand. I gave him a naughty smile and planted a kiss on Brenna's lips.

"So that's what it's like for a man!" My wife beamed. I grinned. "Off to the shower with you, we've got to get ready for work."

Luckily, one of Brenna's old bras fit me, so I was able to cobble together a pair of her black lacy panties, some tight yoga pants, a camisole, her black lacy bra and a jacket. The clothes were ill-fitting and would probably get my female coworkers sent home from the insurance agency if they wore it any other day but it was the best of my options. My legs were still much longer than my wife's, gender swap notwithstanding.

Brenna had an easier time. Belting my pants to her square build, he rolled up the sleeves on my usual button up shirts and was ready to go.

"Remember, go slow." I cautioned my wife as we carpooled to work. "We have a whole week like this, let's not go nuts the first day." He gave me a wolfish grin, looking suddenly predatory on his now male face. As a woman, Brenna was bisexual. She had settled for me, a goofy guy, when we got married but we both knew she was eager to sleep with a woman. We had made an agreement that this week was anything goes. Or at least for her, well now him. Brenna was occasionally jealous and hadn't really sorted out her feelings on whether I could sleep around. I had politely agreed to talk about it after the Change took effect.

The insurance company was in a mild state of panic. As an office of all women, the Change led to an office of surly disoriented guys in clothes that were too big or too small for them, giving more the impression of the morning after a frat party than a professional environment. I slipped in, relatively unnoticed in my large jacket and quietly answered emails. Erica, my coworker, had been transformed into a tall, viking-esque man clad in rather well dockers that rode high on his legs, showing white socks and beat up tennis shoes.

"Where did you find shoes that fit?" I asked, the first words we had spoken all morning. He shot me a glance, we had been warm friends before the change but neither one of us was chatty in the morning.

"I hit the Goodwill on the drive in." I smiled and stood to grab paper from the cabinet. I felt the warmth of his gaze shift to my bottom, full in the yoga pants. He gave an awkward cough and shuffled some papers at his desk. I look over my shoulder and see him shifting in his seat to hide his erection. I smile to myself and return to work.

***

After work, Brenna and I planned to meet up at Becka and Brian' for games and to see how they were dealing with the gender day. Becka was Brenna's sister, and Brian her husband. They lived a few blocks away from our house and we regularly spent time together.

I was confused at the tall slender woman who answered their door. She stood a good half a foot taller than me, with short cropped black hair, a slight frame and an awkward half smile. Brian was dressed in a loose fitting black t-shirt and jeans that had obviously once been Becka's held up by a belt. His lanky thin frame had been preserved but the pixie cut and clothing transformed her from scrawny fry boy at a local cafe into sultry emo chick.

"Come on in. Mike and Meera are already here." Curiosity piqued I pushed on inside their house, Brenna stumbling slightly over his now large feet, following behind me. Brenna, not missing a chance, gives Brian a big hug, his hands roaming slightly over her slender form.

I had wondered how the Change would affect Brenna's sexuality. Brian looked like just her type, small breasts, short dykish hair, the kind of girl Brenna would all over most days but had turning male altered her tastes? It certainly had mine, but then again, I was straight.

If there ever was a person who looked prepared for the Change, it was Mike. Standing five foot four, she had a full head of blonde straight hair, pouty lips and I'll be damned if she didn't dig up some hoop earrings. She was wearing tight fitting jeans (Meera's?) and a form-fitting t-shirt stretched over some sizable breasts. She was standing in the middle of the room, downing a full cup of something I suspected was hard alcohol.

Meera was sprawled out on one of the couches, his arms resting on the back looking up at Mike with a stupefied grin on her face. Wavy light brown hair fell over her intense eyes. He wore a huskies sweatshirt and a baggy pair of jeans. By the way he was listening, I could tell that she and Mike pre-funked for our party. He looked awkwardly like a high-school stoner.

Becka was mixing drinks in the kitchen, a big smile on his suddenly masculine features. The change brought a handsome mix of sandy blonde hair and broad shoulders, turning Becka into a vague resemblance of the frat boys that sometimes fill up the dive bars when the university is in session.

Becka handed me a drink and complimented my outfit, his laugh sounded full and his hands were warm when they touched mine to hand me the drink. It was strong and burned on the way down. I wondered if this body would be more or less resistant to alcohol. Becka shared a conspiratorial grin and leaned into my ear, "Brian didn't want to do anything this morning in the new bodies, said it felt wrong, but I've been feeding him drinks all night," He grinned, his gruff male voice at odds with Becka's normal lilting cadence. "He is pretty drunk already, who knows what might happen later." I laughed, "Could you sound more rapey?" Becka grimaced slightly, "I just want to know what it would feel like on this end."

"Same here." I said, suddenly quite aware of how close he was to me. I could feel that familiar tingling sensation. Becka was handsome, breathtakingly so, my mind wandering to Brenna's face earlier today. I wondered what Becka's face would look like if I did the same thing.

"Brenna and I didn't get a chance to do much this morning. I got him off but that was about it." Becka looked surprised. "Really? Like with your . . ." I gave him what I hoped was a flirty grin, "With my hands but I'm eager to see what else I can do. Or can be done to me." I smiled and walked over to the couches, swaying my hips. I was amused to see Becka struggle with his jeans before sitting down, the new erection obviously giving him some discomfort.

Brenna and Mike had already cornered Brian and were peppering her with questions and flirty glances. Occasionally, Brenna would look over his glasses at Mike and share a conspiratorial smirk. Something was going on there, I was sure, but it would come out in the game. I shuffled the cards and spread them out around the cup of liquor. Meera perked up as we refilled his drink for the game of kings cup.

I started, tossing my reddish curls over my shoulder, I drew a card and we were off to the races.

* * *

"Mike and Brian and you, Ryan." Becka dolled out the drinks to all the women in the room. Looking around, I was thankful he didn't include Meera who was definitely a bit out of it, looking around the room, eyes drifting this way and that. The pot had hit him hard, while it just made me very horny. Mike, Brian and Brenna were on the big couch, Brian sandwiched between the two of them, Brenna's arm draped across the back of the couch, almost touching Brian's slender shoulders. Brian was alternately too loud and too quiet while Brenna seemed mostly in control of herself.

Mike drew a question, turning to me he asked, "Who's bra are you wearing? I know Brian isn't wearing one . . ."

"Hey!" Brian shouted. Brenna turned to him, "Really?" She asked with a knowing smile, reaching for his chest. "Go ahead," Brian said, sticking his chest out. "They aren't mine." I looked over at Becka who had a surprised look on her face. Brenna gently stroked Brian's breast and I swear he gave the smallest of shivers in delight.

"Well?" Said Mike, still leering in my direction. "It was one of Brenna's old lacy ones." I explained, pulling my camisole over to show the strap.

"Prove it." said Mike. Suddenly Becka and Meera perked up, fixing their gaze upon me. I stood and reached up the back of my shirt, twisting this way, then that, before completely removing my bra without ever taking off my shirt. I handed it to Mike and took a bow.

"Bravo!" said Meera. "That is not easy to do." It was my turn and I drew a new rule. "Brian, I bet you are way more flexible now." He swung his oval face towards me, looking slightly suspicious.

"Maybe. Why?"

"I bet you can touch your ankles to your head for two minutes." Brian grinned and made it stand up. Brenna gave him a push to help, squeezing his tight little butt on the way up, Brian didn't seem to mind or notice. Becka made room on the other side of the coffee table as he stretched out and began putting his legs up in the air. There was a ripping noise.

"Did you just . . ." Becka began, slightly exasperated.

"Sweetie, I might have just ripped your pants." The whole room disintegrated into laughter. "Don't worry about it, honey, they were already ripped."

"I'm sorry!" Brian echoed again. "I'll go upstairs and change."

Seizing an opportunity, I spoke up. "Hey, you could just do the challenge without pants, there's probably more room upstairs. Brenna, Mike, you guys go make sure she does it." Mike cackled and began following Brian up the stairs. Brenna paused and looked at me, "Do you mean . . ." `` I gave her a warm seductive smile, "Go for it." She gave a big grin and raced up after the two women.

"Is it my turn?" Meera asks, lolling back towards the cards. "We don't need to wait, we can keep going." I was reassured. Becka was looking after the staircase. "Everything okay?" I ask.

Becka looks back at me and suddenly I'm aware of how my breasts quiver with each breath since I took off my bra. "I just hope that nothing . . . well, I was hoping to get some . ." I step in and delicately sit on Becka's lap. "I'm sure they will be fine. We are still playing down here."

"Take off your top!" Meera holds an ace, a rule making card, aloft pointing at me. I glance down at Meera's pants where they are obviously tented from his hard cock. Looking Becka in the eyes, I say,

"I'll do you one better."

I stood and pulled the camisole over my head, letting my full breasts pop free, their round nipples erect in the evening air. There was a muffled gasp from upstairs followed by some giggling but neither Meera nor Becka's eyes moved from my chest.

"How about I give you each a blowjob? Let's let you feel what guys feel. It would be our little secret." I smiled, arching my back. "Yes please!" Meera said, a little too loudly as she reached down and unzipped her pants. Rhythmic gasping began upstairs along with an unmistakably male groan. Becka looked back and me, "Yes, let's do it."

I knelt in front of Meera and ran my hands under his shirt and up his abs. His cock, already out of his boxers and jeans, was a short thick member with a dense patch of dark pubic hair above it. Grasping it elicited a moan from Meera as I began flicking the head with my tongue. After a little licking, I take the whole cock in my mouth. Meera gasps, lifting his hips off the couch. I begin pumping with my hand while swirling my tongue around the cock. Faster and faster I go.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Meera moans, louder and louder. I can feel his body tensing as I jack his thick cock up and down, sucking as hard as I can. "AAAGHH!" He cries out, his hips lifting off the couch. He erupts, filling my mouth with his hot, sticky cum. I swallow, frantically, choking it all down as Meera tangles his fingers in my curls, holding my head there till he is done. Finally, I come up for air, looking up at the blissful grin on Meera's face. "Was it good?"

"Oh god, no wonder Mike's always asking for that." Meera laid his head back softly on the armrest, content. The whole event had gotten me quite excited, my pussy already damp and my heart racing.

I looked over at Becka, she had watched the whole sequence intently, I realized my yoga pants were probably giving her an incredible view. A wet repetitive slapping sound drifted down from upstairs with mingled cries but Becka remained unfazed. I crawled over towards him on my hands and knees. I picked up my drink and took a swig, washing down the rest of Meera's gift.

"You ready?" I said, trying for a seductive wink. "If you don't want to, you don't have to." Becka deferred. I looked over at Meera who had his eyes closed and was turned towards the couch.

"You said you were curious," I stood up all the way. "Would you like to find out what all of it feels like? I know I would." Becka considered for a moment, as an inarticulate gasp of "Yes! Yes! Yes!" came down the stairs in Mike's voice.

"Fuck it. Let's do it!" I rolled down my yoga pants and stepped out of my panties. Becka's eyes were fixed on the trimmed patch of red curls covering my pussy. I straddled his legs and sat down, rubbing my bare cooch into his jeans and the straining cock beneath them. I kissed Becka, a full, righteous kiss. He moaned, deep in his throat and something flipped inside Becka.

He pressed his arm into my side, spilling me next to him on the couch. He kissed my neck so hard I gasped as his hands roved my body. I could feel myself opening to him, wet and willing. I reached down and unzipped his pants, letting them fall around his ankles. He reached down and guided himself into my wet depths and in a single thrust, he was inside me. He stretched me but it felt so good to finally have a cock inside me.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I gasped with every thrust. I could see his face, clenched tight with pleasure, red and heaving as he rode me hard. I arched my back and used my legs to hold him tighter and tighter. "Give it to me! Give it to me!" Becka turned and almost threw me to the ground. I knew what he wanted. I got on my hands and knees and he plowed into me from behind. His hot hands grasped my hips as his moans increased.

"Yes! Yes, fuck yes!" He pounded into me as I clenched, my pussy dripping and hips undulating. I felt him straining above me, harder and faster, my mouth open in a soundless cry. I felt him thrust and then warmth and wetness flowed into me, squirt after squirt until Becka groaned and collapsed on some of me, our bodies heaving.

I drifted back from bliss to the sounds of some sort of climax upstairs, the thumping had gotten louder and finished with mutual cries. I looked over, Meera was curled up on the couch and Becka was passed out on top of me. I slid out from underneath his arm, grabbed my nearby shirt and pulled it on. Tiptoeing upstairs, I peek into the bedroom. Brian is completely naked, sprawled in nearby chair - light bruises cover his neck and bare breasts - nipples pointing like arrows to the sky. Some of his dark hair is matted with cum, a slight smile plays on Brian's lips.

Brenna's burly body is stretched out on his back. Without reaching for his glasses, he looks at me as I poke my head in, his face nearly hidden by Mike's curls. Mike is curled up, cat-like, straddling Brenna. His cock lies limp between Mike's legs, obviously drained, her pussy still dripping with cum.

"Is everything alright?" Brenna nods, unwilling to wake her companions. "I had fun too. Meet you back at the house." I tip-toe back downstairs to see Becka just beginning to get up. A look of mild embarrassment drifts across her face but her eyes quickly flick towards the stairs behind me. "Did they . . . . do it?"

"All three of them by the looks of it." I answer, suddenly aware of the full length of my legs as Becka looks at me. "I bet they got a bit carried away . . . like we did."

"Sorry about that." Becka said, his face an odd mix of shame and pride. I quickly shake my head. "No no, I had fun." I giggle, a strange girlish sound that shakes my chest.

Becka still looks dazed, his mind trying to catch up with what happened. I know that he wants to walk upstairs and confront his husband for sleeping with someone but he also is having trouble looking me in the eyes. His eyes drift down to my full chest, stretching my shirt. I catch his gaze. "If you want another round, you can just ask." I smile and walk right up to him, kissing him full on the lips. Becka pulls his warm arms around me, savoring my lips.

I gently push him down onto the couch, reaching for his hard cock, slowly stroking it to attention. "You just can't get enough." I smile, putting my knees on either side of his legs. "Well, let's see what I can do to get you drained." I reach down, aiming him straight towards my already wet slit. Slowly, I impale myself on his thick firm cock. He lets out a low groan. I rock my hips forward, grinding him inside me. I slowly begin to build up tempo, sliding up and down, driving him deeper into me till I am filled to the hilt. Becka buries his face into my breasts as I start to let out a cry,

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Building louder and louder. The couch shakes as I ride him up and down,my breath coming in gasps. I slam down on him, feeling his full cock fill me up.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh." Becka grunts, his hands grabbing and squeezing my hips, forcing me down harder and hard. I can feel the crescendo building inside, a wave of pleasure, my whole body taut.

"OH FUCK! FUCK YES! AHH!" Becka cries out as jet after jet of hot cum pumps into me. I push down, shoving his pumping cock deep inside my pussy. He coats my insides, filling me up with every drop. He quivers underneath me, straining and tense, before letting out a deep sigh and sinking back into the couch.

My heart is racing but there is nothing left to do, I slip off of him,standing up and running my hand through my curls. I feel his hot cum dripping down the inside of my thighs as I catch my breath. My nipples jut out, still painfully hard and my face is flushed.

"Sorry, did you get off?" I shake my head and hu looks apologetic, I shrug. "It was exciting though. Thank you." Becka looks guilty for a moment, I lean down and give him a full and deep kiss. His cock twitches a few times but lies still. "Looks like I did my job right." I say. Becka gives a big satisfied sigh. "That you did." I grin.

I look over at Meera. He is laying on his side, watching us intently. His pants are around his ankles and his bulky hand is wrapped around his firm thick cock, slowly jacking it.

"Did you enjoy the show?" He smiles, "Wow, I've never seen two people have sex, you know, in real life." I smile. "That was really hot." I reach up and tweak my erect nipple, rolling my shoulders back. Meera's hand begins to move faster.