Gender Swap Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is just for another couple of days." He whined.

"Oh well that makes it okay then." My eyes fire.

"GODDAMNIT" He shouted, looking almost comical in his white shirt pulled up and his shorts around his ankles. He stared at me, darkly and then

SLAP

My cheek burned, I looked at him shocked, but he grabbed my wrist, bending me down to the floor. I stumble to my knees and he shoves me on my back.

"Fuck you!" I raise my arms up, hands balled into fists. With one large arm, he pins my wrists above my head and bites my breast.

"OoooOOOO!!" I cry out, half pain, half arousal. Blood pumping in my ears, legs twisting this way and that. He grabs my thighs, fingers hot against my skin, spreading my legs. My hips roll traitorously towards him as I push against his chest with my hands.

"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" It has become a chant as he rubs his cockhead up and down my dripping slit. I shudder and close my eyes. He lifts one of my legs and thrusts inside me. I am nothing but sensation, his hard cock, stretching me, filling me.

"FUCK! FUCK!" He begins to piston in and out. My whole body is shaking, my breasts heaving. I reach up and scratch the fuck out of his back. He screams, thrusting harder and harder into me, grinding his pelvis against my clit. I push back, meeting him stroke for stroke.

"UGGGHHH!!" He groans and I feel him pumping me full of his hot cum. My whole body convulses as I reach my peak, screaming into his shoulder, my whole body shaking. I milk him, endlessly squeezing from the inside.

And then like a balloon with the air let out, he collapses on top of me as we desperately try to catch out breath. Our hearts pound, slowly as the world returns to normal.

"Fuuuuucck."

"Yeah."