Gender Swap Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thrill runs through my body, I feel drunk, delirious with the hormones raging through this body. I sit down on the floor of the living room and spread my legs for Meera, showing my pussy still wet and dripping with Becka's cum. "How about some sloppy seconds?"

"God damn, I need you." Meera lurches forward, stumbling slightly as she kneels between my legs. I lean back, my legs spread. He leans over me, his scruffy black hair hanging down over his eyes. I look down his firm chest, as he fumbles between my legs. If I'm going to be a slut, I might as well lay back and . . .

"Agh!" He forces his way inside me, it feels like a soda can was crammed into my pussy. "FUCK!" Was it that thick when I sucked his cock earlier? His thick cock stretches my insides, I roll my hips, desperately trying to find a way to accommodate his massive organ, but Meera is unaware. He pulls back and begins slamming me.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh fuck!" I shout as the force of his hips slides my body helplessly forward along the rug.

"So wet, so tight!" Meera grunts through clenched teeth. "I'm going to take that pussy and use it." I felt helpless, utterly at his mercy. Rolling my head back, I can dimly see Becka fisting his now hard cock in his hand. Aroused again? Does something about the change give these men a never-ending stamina or are they just constantly aroused as women but I don't see it.

Meera pauses in his assault, leaving me gasping. He reaches down, grabbing by legs and slides my ankles on his shoulders.

"FUCK!" He cock feels like it splits me in two as he plunges deep inside me, in hard fast strokes. "So deep!Ah ah ah AH AGHH!!" Meera screams as I clutch my breasts, his cock pumping inside of my already drenched pussy. He pulls out slight and squirt after squirt coats my cum drenched body, splattering my stomach and chest.

He lifts himself off of me and I set my legs back on the ground. Becka is still frantically fisting her cock and I can see that she is close. Might as well be the slut they want me to be. I roll over on my hands and knees till I'm right in front of her, push her hand away and inhale that cock. Using both hands, I pump on it, trying to suppress my gag reflex as I push his long cock deep into my throat.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh god Ryaaaaaann!" Becka moans, straining in his seat for release.

His balls jump, his body tense, I jack it frantically as the first squirt goes deep into my mouth. I come up for air as he cums on my checks, hair and chest like sizzling hot wax.

"Thank you." Becka sighs meekly. I look over at Meera who is laying contentedly on the couch. "Yeah, thank you." He says, "That was fucking hot."

Brenna and I made it home without incident. He wanted to get physical but I was sore and well-used so he let it go. The next morning, I poured myself a cup of coffee after Brenna went off to work. Just the thought of last night sent a tingle all the way through my pussy as a slow smile crept onto my face.

There was a knock at the door. Looking through the window, I saw Becka's boyish curls falling over his square face.

"Come in!" I opened the door, ushering him in. He had an odd look but to be honest, it was hard to tell on Becka's suddenly male features.

"Things got pretty crazy last night, didn't they?" I nodded. He looked around, "Is Brenna home?" I shook my head, "She had to work but I had the day off because of the change."

He smiled and tossed his head back, sitting on the couch. "Okay . . ." He shifted nervously. I sat down next to him, self-consciously crossing my legs. I had thrown on one of Brenna's skirts but it did little to cover my long legs. His eyes drank them in before returning his focus to me.

"It's just, Brian doesn't want to . . . do it while the change is happening." I frowned. "But he did it with Brenna and Mike! Brenna told me they went a couple rounds."

"I know, that's what is frustrating, Brian just isn't into it with me . . . "

"and you are looking for a little relief from me."

"If it's okay, I'm not sure how you and Brenna are dealing with this . . ." I gave Becka a sly smile. "It can be our secret."

I reach down and trace my hand across his leg, making my way to the swelling bulge in his jeans. I lean in and give him a kiss, he hungrily bites my lip and I feel a jump beneath my hands. I unzip his jeans and free his straining erection. I wrap my small hands around it and slowly start stroking, Becka groans in approval, leaning her head back.

His cock is thick and straining my hand. I lick my way up and down as Becka writhes in pleasure. I formed my lips into an "O" and jammed the cock as deep into my throat as possible. Becka gasped, his hips coming off the couch as he thrust into my wet mouth. He grabbed my hair, pumping my head up and down. The sudden roughness caused my already damp pussy to gush. Enough of this shit.

I came up for air, pushing myself upright and then spreading my skirt on either side of him, I reached down and aimed his cock between my legs and slowly, eased him into my wet pussy. It felt good to be stretched and full - Becka gave a strangled grunt into my ear and as I began rocking my hips back and forth, building a rhythm. He's pushing up, frantic, using his strong arms to pull me down, filling me completely.

His cock because to hit just the right spot, deep inside. My breath began to catch and shudder. I turned my head, flush. This wasn't simple easy fun, I'm actually getting close. God it felt good - overwhelming. Waves emanate through my chest - my nipples sticking straight out as my movements became more demanding - more urgent. I needed that cock inside.

I'm gasping, my butt clenched tight as I drive myself down on his penis - harder and harder. Becka started to groan, fingers pushing into my thighs, driving my hips up and down, faster and faster. My dense red curls ground into his crotch - I pull his head into my chest and scream over his head - my hair whipping around my head. AAAGGGHHH GOD! It hits me full in the abdomen - waves of rocketing pleasure sweeping from my core - jolting through my limbs like electric shocks. Then floosh, as if opening the floodgates I gushed all over Becka's cock -soaking his balls with my juices. His eyes are wide with shock and then it hits him. His face screws tight as hot gallons of cum are pumped into my pussy - coating his cock and leaking out. I glided up and down a few more half hearted times before collapsing forward, smoothing his face in my breasts as we slowly caught our breath.

He started to laugh, a deep chuckle. "Got a little carried away there?" "Fuck you" I respond slowly untangling myself. I'm drenched and can feel the hot cum dripping out of me as I stand up. I shake my head, the long red curls sticking to my forehead and breasts from the sweat.

I take a few uneven steps around the room, catching my breath. Becka lays there, an indulgent smile playing on his lips. He cracks a wolfish grin, "Yeah, that was great." He tosses his head. "Come on, let's put some clothes on and head back to my place. I'll throw in a pizza and we'll watch a movie till Brenna and Brian get off."

I throw on a sweatshirt and adjust my skirts, still wet and dripping from the sex. The two of us head down the block and into Becka's house. For a while, it almost feels normal. The laughter comes easily as the buzz of the television mixes with the soft banter of food, pop culture and the tension subsides. We sat close, the comfortable close, his arm draped around my shoulder and I felt . . . soft. Feminine. All too conscious of his breathing - the steady in and out of his firm chest.

Before long, my phone buzzes. Brenna has texted, "You'll never guess who just got an awesome blowjob in the car? ;)" A brief frown falls across Becka's broad blond features. "Brenna's been hot to bang as many chicks as possible while the change is going on. I told her that if she has an opportunity, she should go for it."

Becka laughs, "I wish Brian was that horny for me." I reach down and playfully squeeze his cock. "Don't worry, you've got me keeping you nice and drained for this week." The phone buzzes again, "Are you at home? I want to take Brian home and ride her for a while."

I quickly move to cover the text but Becka is already standing up, her jaw clenched tight, her face a mess of anger and hurt.

"Becka, it's . . . "

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" Becka stomps back and forth in the living room. "I tried so hard to get him in the mood and he sleeps with Brenna. Twice!"

"I don't think they've slept together yet today, it sounds like they have just . . ." I trailed off, seeing the rage on his face. He grabs his coat and races outside. I chase after him, unaccustomed to the long legs and bouncing breasts, I stumble, trying to keep up. "Wait! Hold on, damnit!"

I grab his arm and Becka whips around, ready to push me away. "Woah, woah. Right now, there is a ton of testosterone pumping through your veins."

"Fuck you!" he says, but the venom wasn't there.

"You want to go over there and kick some ass. Break some things, shout. What were we doing just a few hours ago in that same spot?"

Becka's face softens, "Yeah, but that was different."

"Was it?" He twists back and forth a bit. I softly run my fingers up and down his beefy arms.

"Heh, wow. This is what being a guy is like, damn. No wonder you guys are always getting into fights." I bite my lip and give him the best smoldering look praying my nervous desperation didn't sleep through.

"I can think of a better use for all that energy." He looks back at me with an odd light in his eyes. A hunger. I lean up and breath, ever so gently, on his neck. "Come to the garage and fuck me so hard I scream."

He gives me a slightly puzzled look and then recognition fills his eyes. "You want to . . ." I smile wickedly, "Let's show them what they're missing, you know, if you are up for another round." I stroked his hard cock through his jeans, it was already straining for release.

I text Brenna back, letting her know that the house is hers and head for the garage. My heart was fluttering, my breath coming up short. I was scared shitless that Becka would charge in there and do something everyone would regret. Get into a shoving match with his sister? The hurt and the betrayal would be uglier than any black eye and may not fade after the change. No, this needs to be fun, wild, get out of your own body and shell time, not painful memories between sisters.

But what would he do to me. And a voice answered within me, what WOULD he do to me? I grab his sleeve, pulling him towards the garage. The door is unlocked and I turn on the light, illuminating the dingy old couch, the green shag carpet thrown over the concrete and dust. Gives me a little shove towards the couch as he turns to slide the window open. Now any noise we make would be carried across the yard right to the bedroom window.

I stand, a little awkwardly in front of the couch. Should I take off my clothes? Should I lay down on the couch? There was a hideaway bed, should I get it out?

I gasp as Becka walks over and grabs a fist full of my red curls, twisting my mouth to his, he gives me a crushing kiss. His tongue tangles in my mouth as his other hand grabs my round butt, squeezing it harshly. I come up for air, breathless, my heart pounding.

"OH! AGH! Ooookay, hey, I'll just . . ." he spins me around and pushes on the small of my back, I lurch forward, putting my hands on the garage wall to steady myself. I hear the jangle of a belt buckle behind me.

Am I about to be raped? Oh god, I was excited but not ready for that yet. I look around wildly, desperately when my attention is brought to the window. Noises coming in, dimly. Short, quick cries. Obviously sex noises. Obviously female.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! YES! YES! Fuck yes. OH! OH! OH!" Brenna had found her mark as Brian's echoing voice filled the garage. Just the thought of my wife riding that skinny little rail of a girl got my blood pumping. I could feel my pussy start to spritz, my nipples tighten. The frantic motions behind me had paused. I looked over my shoulder to see Becka's head turned to the side, listening, her face a tight mask of pain, frustration and adrenaline. Her jeans were at a pool at her ankles and her cock jutted out, huge, throbbing, hard as iron.

Becka turned her head back at me, seeing me with a fire in his eyes. His hands grabbed my skirt, bunching it up around my hips till my butt laid bare before him. I spread my legs a little bit and gritted my teeth, best to make the best of it.

With one hand, he lined up his cock with my wet slit, I could feel it down there, pressing against the outside of my lips, my most sensitive spot. My legs trembled with sensation.

"AAGHHH! AGH!" He slipped the head in, pressing forward into my depths. Oh god, oh god, oh god. I thought, my muscles squeezing against this foreign rod, as if trying to push him out. The sensations were overwhelming, my head spun. My hand flew down, frantically fingering my clit, trying to relax and excite. I reach between my legs and feel his cock, still halfway outside my pussy. Slowly pulling back. Half? Oh god, there is more?!

He rams forward and the shock runs through my whole body. I moan, long and low as his full cock hits the spot, that spot inside me. I put both hands on the wall as he begins to really fuck me. Working my hips with like a fuck toy, he pounds me from behind.

"Yeah. Fuck. YEAH. FUCK YEAH!" His voice is hard, vindictive as he drives his passion into me. Brian's cries become higher and higher pitched through the window, they must be reaching the peak soon. My breath is coming in ragged gasps and a thin layer of sweat coats my chest. I feel myself pushing back against him, hard and harder and harder. My legs tight, my butt clenched, I scream,

"AAAGGHHH!!" as the first orgasm hits me. I cum, hard, soaking his cock and stamping my foot once.

Becka barely pauses in his assault, burying himself deep inside me for the moment, then plunging on, enjoying the depth and access provided by the sudden lubrication. I bend forward, putting my hands on the couch and folding mostly in half. His cock sliding deeper into me than I thought possible.

I hear a low and loud groan come in through the window as Brenna sounds like he blows the biggest load of his life inside of Brian. "UGH UGH UGH!!" Each grunt a battlecry, as they splatter each other.

The blood is rushing to my head as it hits me again, the orgasm shooting electricity up and down my spine." OH GOD! OH FUCK!" I'm not going to last much longer, either standing or conscious.

I stand up a bit and turn towards Becka. "Fuck me, fuck me hard. Pound me, I'm your little fuck doll. Cum for me, cum inside me." He grabs my hair, pulling me up and thrusting himself all the way inside me.

His voice catches in his throat as a gallon of cum shoots into my pussy. Pumping into me. Blast after blast coats the inside of my pussy. He lets out the air in a ragged shout as the last load shoots inside me. I slump forward, resting my face on the couch. Spent.

Our sweat has made our bodies slick as we slowly catch our breath. Becka slides down next to me on the couch, his once hard cock lying limp and drained between his legs. Finally, he spoke, "Do you think they heard us?" I look over at him. "I think everyone heard us." Shooting him a rueful glance, I limp over to where my clothes lie in a pile.

"I don't know about you, but I'm ready to change back." Becka's head whipped up, a fierce look in his eyes. "I'm not done with you yet, we've still got four more days, and I intend to fuck you senseless every single day." I set my jaw, "We will see." But he had a dangerous glint in his eyes, he had heard my screams of pleasure.

Brenna barely heard me as I crept back into the house. She was so drained. I did up my hair and curled up beside her.

The next morning I awoke to her strong hands pressing apart my thighs. Brenna was there, I felt her hardness. I was still wet from Becka the day before. I offered no resistance as he thrust inside me. His hardness felt . . . odd. Not exciting, just present as he pushed into me. I smiled and offered encouraging noises, but my heart wasn't in it. His face kept changing, shifting, into Becka's in my head. His thrusts became more violent, my whole body shaking as he spurt inside me. He groaned, a heavy noise full of release and satisfaction. I smiled and caressed his hair, a silly smile filling his face.

He dressed while I laid there. His shift started soon. I hid in a pile of covers, hoping he would think I'm too tired to talk. He rambled on about the blowjob he received from Brian. I murmured encouraging noises as my mind was already on Becka. God, I wish things hadn't escalated. I just wanted it to be simple. I wanted the change to wear off and go back to fucking my wife. As a man. But clearly, this being a woman was changing things. Changing everything.

I texted her. I didn't want to but I wanted that, I needed that cock inside me. "You ready? She just left for work." I came right over.

He was sitting there in his shorts, a smug grin on his face.

"This isn't how it should be. This is just a one time thing." I look up into his face and brush my curls out of my eyes. I'm trying to look serious but he just sits there, smiling.

"Did you get things worked out with Brian?" The smug smile ran away from his face and he shifted his shorts a bit.

"She, uh, was a bit worn out. Besides, she's not very good at it."

"Oh and I am?" I trace a finger across my chest causing my nipples to swell and stand at attention.

I kneel in front of him. "After yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about you." I run my hand up his leg, up his shorts. He wasn't wearing anything underneath. I wrapped my long fingers around his shaft, feeling it harden in my hands, he groaned encouragingly. I slowly traced his cock with my finger tips, it twitched, hard and pulsing.

"Don't tease . . ." he moaned but I wasn't giving him any respite. I deserved some payback.

I grabbed his shorts, pulling them down below his knees. He lifted his hips, grinning. His cock stood, full and erect, directly in front of my face. I brush the curls from my eyes, letting them cascade over my shoulders.

I use both hands, tenderly brushing the tips of my fingers up and down his shaft before lowering my head and gently blowing on the head.

"Oh fuuuuuuccckkkk." he groaned, the cock jerking back and forth on its own accord. Time to learn a little stamina.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He reaches for my shoulders impatiently. I quickly stand and press one finger to his lips.

"Ssshhh, my turn." I straddle him, placing one hand on the wall behind him to steady myself and reaching between my legs to stroke his shaft.

I look into his eyes, filled with desire, and slowly stroke him with my hand, up and down, up and down. I run the head around the outside of my lips, enjoying the electric sensations that shoot through my body. I lean back, arching my full breasts to his face. He sucks my nipples gratefully as I start to stroke faster and faster, up and down.

He groans, his abs flexing, body tense. He's close.

"You ready? You ready to fuck? You ready to feel me, to feel inside?" I ask breathless.

"YES! Fuck yes! YES!"

I lean in close and whisper,

"No."

I take my hand off his cock and swiftly stand up.

"FUCK! What the FUCKING FUCK! ERRAAAGGHH!!"

He thrusts his hips impotently before springing to his feet. "What the hell!!"

I took a step back as he towered over me. "What the hell about yesterday? One minute we are all loving and mutual and the next moment you are raping me in the garage!"

"Fuck, I wasn't thinking straight."

"So that gives you an excuse to just use me as your fucktoy? Whenever you are wound up, you just rape me?"