Gender Swap Week Pt. 02

Story Info
Things go sideways when Ryan stops by his now all-male work.
3.4k words
4.6
19.1k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This continues directly from Gender Swap Week, please enjoy that story first.

*

Becka rolled off of me. I staggered to my feet, quickly reviewing the bruises and scratches. I felt used. I felt dirty. I felt alive. I gather my clothes and head into his shower, careful to lock the door behind me.

The hot water felt cleansing as I tried to get a handle on what was happening to me. To be assaulted, to be used for someone else's pleasure, made my heart race. This is not what was supposed to happen, in three days, everyone would swap back and what then? How would I look my sister-in-law in the face after this, knowing what we had done.

Was it unique to Becka? I turned the water off, my thick red curls now limp and dripping over my shoulders. Was it something about her or rather him that made it so I just couldn't say no? Or was it something innate to who I was - that with the gender situations reversed I just needed to be fucked?

I needed answers. I dried myself with Becka's nice towels, dressed quickly and took a deep breath. Okay.

I opened the door to the bathroom and peeked out into the living room. Becka was there, still in his shorts and loose t-shirt, idling scrolling on his phone. He looked up, an expression of vague guilt passing over his face.

He starts to speak but I hold up a finger. "Nope. We're not talking about this now." He nods, disappointed but chastened.

"I'll text, okay?" I offer and with that, I sweep out of the house and back home. Unlocking the door, the house feels odd, slightly askew. The height difference - as a man, I am six feet but even just that six inches of difference feels alien. Disorienting.

What to do? You needed more data, more information. You look at the clock. It's still early, 10am. That means the insurance office should be in full tilt. You took the days off but you could come in and pick up some personal items, talk with coworkers. Just get back to a normal head space.

What could possibly go wrong?

###

"Ryan, what the hell are you doing here on your day off?" Erika asked as soon as I walked in the door. Erika cut an imposing figure before the gender swap - she usually was a mighty six foot tall nordic woman with straight shoulder length brown hair and sharp cheekbones. The change had done little to lessen the impression, in fact, it had enhanced it. Now her, or rather his hair came in a loose tumble tousle around his eyes and ears, but with a short cropped brown beard, strong jaw and muscular frame to go with it.

"I'm having a rough time, can I buy you lunch?" Erika paused, taking a moment to really look at me. His eyes, dark and intense, swept my long legs stretching out from a black ruffled skirt to the long sleeve shirt stretched tight over my full breasts, to the nervous frantic look on my face, to the bag of take out in my hand.

"Of course Ryan. Let's grab the breakroom before anyone else clocks out." He nods to Marie, formally a buxom latino woman, now a slender man with a thick mustache, to cover the front.

The breakroom is a small affair, just enough room for a table, a few chairs, a sink and a microwave. Even the fluorescent light flickered, giving the whole thing a surreal energy even without the current state of affairs. Erika and I made short work of the pad thai and then my story came tumbling out, in fits and starts. The disappointing encounter with Brenna, the wild party scene at Becka and Brian's, the assault in the garage. Erika balled his hands up, slowly tearing a napkin to pieces in frustration.

"He raped you." He said with finality. I shook my head.

"No, I . . . I wanted it to happen. I enjoyed it."

"It doesn't matter if you enjoyed it! If you said no, and he persisted, that's rape!" He pounded the table, causing the to-go containers to jump. You chew your lip, trying to figure out what to say. What needs to be said? That I had the best orgasm of my life? That all I want is to make it happen again?

"Everything okay in here?" Claudia pokes his head in. Claudia, the commercial insurance agent, is usually a fifty-something woman with chunky earrings, dramatic eyeshadow and a fondness for cackling like a witch at the slightest thing. The gender swap had been kind to her, she gained a firm jaw and sturdy build, transforming her into a silver fox, with a Richard Gere sort of vibe.

"We're fine, Claudia." I say absent-mindedly, eyes still on Erika. Claudia does a double-take.

"Wow, Ryan, is that you?" He comes in, putting a warm hand on my shoulder, looming over you. "You look incredible!" I feel his eyes hot on my chest, the cut of my shirt giving him an impressive view.

"Just lucky that way, who would have thought?" I say, trying for a laugh. I'm suddenly aware of his waist, pressed against the back of my chair. I feel an overwhelming urge to turn, to stroke his cock and pull it out of his pants and suck it till it brings him to his knees. I push the thought away as the silence stretches on.

"Well, thanks Claudia." Erika says pointedly. Claudia snaps his head up, tearing his eyes away from my chest.

"Right, good to see yah." and with that, he glides from the room, closing the door behind him.

"Fucking horndogs." Erika mutters.

"Has it been bad?" I ask. Erika gives a big sigh.

"Yeah. We had a good looking client come in yesterday and you would have thought that the circus was in town. Everyone was popping out of their office and finding an excuse to hang out in the lobby. Bunch of idiots here." Erika scratches his beard.

"How are you doing with all this?" I ask, suddenly worried I had dominated the conversation. Erika looks down at the torn up napkin.

"It's fine. I mean, finding clothes was a thing but I've got enough to get me through the next couple of days. Everything else is pretty much the same. I go to work, I eat, I watch my netflix. No big deal really." I shoot him a skeptical look. Before the swap, Erika had been between boyfriends for a while and was getting more than a little antsy.

"Really? No big deal? You didn't call up an ex for a little . . . you know?" He shakes his head.

"Rio is down in Port Townsend and Justin is an asshole."

"Justin is an asshole." I echo.

"Besides, there's plenty you can do yourself. You know this. You're a guy."

I laugh. "This is true."

"The only thing . . . I never expected it to be so messy." He admits. "Like, I know that was a thing, because hello, sex is messy, but damn. It gets everywhere!"

"Running out of tissues?" I ask.

"Running out of tissues and towels and sheets." We both crack up.

"That bad, huh?" He nods. "Even when I do it two or three times in a row, I can't seem to . . . it just isn't enough." I bite my lip, visions of him stroking his cock filling my head. Fuck. Fuck! My breath is coming short, I clamp my legs together to try and keep focused.

"Maybe you just aren't doing it right." I say, my voice getting low and breathy. Erika looks up at me, suddenly.

"Oh Ryan. You don't have to do that. After what you've just been through . . ." I look at him, eyes pleading.

"I want to. Please. It won't get weird. Just . . . just let me see it." I stand, going to the window of the breakroom and twisting the blinds shut. That should help, at least for the casual walker by.

Erika has scooted back from the table slightly and unbuckled his belt. He fishes his cock out of his pants, struggling to get it out of his boxers.

It is huge. Long, thick and standing tall and proud.

"Holy shit, Erika, you are packing!" I blurt out.

"Really?" He asks. "I knew I was big but I haven't had much to compare to." I pull over a seat right next to him and grasp the shaft. The whole cock jumps in my hand. I slowly stroke it up to the full bulbous head and then trace my way down to the swollen balls, thick and pendulous.

"That's a really big cock." I move my hand, slowly, deliberately stroking, getting a steady rhythm. Erika moans.

"Fuuuuuck." His head lolling back. "That feels good."

"Does it now? How about this?" I pick up the pace, jacking him faster. I can't help myself, my pussy is gushing, my panties are soaked, my breath coming in ragged gasps. He bucks, his hips coming up off the chair. I need more. I bend over and slip the head between my soft wet lips.

"AHH!" He cries out, I can barely fit the head in but I keep stroking him, faster and faster. He throws his head back, hands tangling in my hair. His pre-cum is salty. I pull at his balls, swirling my tongue and then pushing it down my throat as far as I can manage.

"Oh god, ooooo goddddd!" He moans. "I didn't know . .. feels so good!" I pull my head up and trace up and down his shaft with my tongue, sending shivers of sensation through his body. His legs are wide spread, his muscles tense, every fiber of his being focused on the eroticism of this moment. I pull my head up and look him in the eyes.

"Finish inside me." I whisper. I stand and bend over the table, letting my soaked panties drop to the floor and spreading my legs. He is unmoved, staring wide-eyed as I bunch up my skirt. "Please."

He gets up and puts one hand on my hip to steady himself. I feel his cock, hard and throbbing, pressing against my leg. I reach down between my legs, grasping the head and helping guide him in.

He finds the spot and slowly presses forward.

"Oh god." He blurts out with a low moan. "Oh fuuuuck."

"Uh huh." I say encouraging, voice tight. "Go slow, you are big." I frantically stroke my clit, as he eases into me, my pussy clenching uncontrollably at this sudden intrusion.

He pushes forward, a little awkwardly, bottoming out deep inside my sex. I clutch the table, bracing myself as he slowly pulls out, his thick head rubbing just the right spot. I whimper, my body taut like a bowstring.

"Yessss." He moans as he slides back into me, pulling my hips roughly. He starts pumping into me, a frantic pounding. I cry out in pleasure, wordless sounds and grunts as he uses me for his pleasure.

I feel the force of his thrusts, his balls slapping against my legs, as he grabs and squeezes my full ass. I feel the pressure building, him swelling inside of me.

"Oh fuck, Ryan, oh FUCK!" He shouts, pushing himself all the way inside of me. He gives a deep, shuddering moan and I feel spurt after spurt blast deep inside my pussy. The sensation sends me over the edge as I clamp down, my own mini-orgasm sweeping through my body, curling my toes and driving the breath from my lungs.

"uuggnnnnn." He moans as I squeeze him out of my body, his limp cock sliding out with a gush of cum, dripping on the ground. I look back, his forehead covered in sweat, his mouth hanging open in a stupefied look of contentment. I bite our lip and give him a smile.

"Feeling better? You had a lot built up." You ask. He nods. "Better than your hand." He grins and then his face turns white.

You follow his gaze back to the window to the hallway outside. A small crowd of men had gathered, peaking in.

"Oh fuck." He says. "I guess we were a bit noisy." My heart raced. They were watching? They were watching me getting fucked? Oh shit.

I straighten up, smoothing my skirt down. Erika is scrambling to pull his pants up trying to compose himself.

"What should we do? We have to tell them something." He says.

"Let them in. Let them all in." My heart pounds in my chest. Erika looks at me like I had lost my mind.

"Are you going to . . . " He trailed

"I'm going to fuck each and everyone of them." I say firmly. This is it. I knew, in this moment, that it was why I needed to be here.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because they want it and I want it. Look, they are probably all fired up after seeing us. What now, are they going to whack off in the bathroom? When I am right here and willing? You know how good it feels, to actually fuck. To feel what it is like." Erika purses his lips.

"Yeah, it's pretty great." He conceded.

"I know this is weird, and I know I'm not thinking clearly about it but this is a once a lifetime experience, and I don't want to miss out. And if I can make my coworkers happy while doing it, all the better." Erika looks skeptical but is still in too much of a post-orgasmic daze to argue.

I sweep the take out containers off the table and hop up, spreading my skirts and leaning back wanton and wild.

"Erika, send them in. I'm ready." He gives me a nod and goes to the door. He opens it and there's whispers back and forth. He looks back at me and then clicks the light off, leaving only the light from the hallway coming in as broken slants through the blinds.

Ah yes. They want it, they just don't want to be seen. In the dark, they can get what they want. Me.

First in is Claudia, of course. He looks excited but slightly guilty, like a kid sneaking a cookie from a tall cabinet. I crook my finger, with a come hither expression. He comes right up between my legs.

"Are you really doing this?" He asks, somewhat breathless. I cradle his face in my hands and lay a kiss, hot and heavy. He gropes my breasts through my shirt, roughly. I fumble with his pants, pulling out his hard cock and giving it a few strokes. It's short and thick and surprisingly firm for his age.

I briefly wonder about Claudia's husband. Did they get physical in the last couple of days or did they do the old boomer couple trick of just pretending nothing has happened and soldiering on?

"AH!" I shout out as Claudia's cock finds its mark deep inside my sex. He just grabbed my legs and pushed himself inside me - thank god I'm already drenched from Erika. Claudia's eyes are screwed tight as he rams into me, banging the table with his frantic thrusts. Not much foreplay, just going for it, like he was jacking himself off with my body.

Unbothered by the wet sloshing, his motions get faster and faster. I lean back, putting my hands on the table behind me and arching my back to get a better angle for his short fat cock.

"Uuggnnnnnnnn." He moans and I feel him empty a load deep inside. I run my hands through his white hair and pull his head to my chest as I feel his cum dribble out of me. He takes a deep breath and pulls himself up.

"Thank you," he whispers. "I owe you one Ryan." And buttons up his pants, staggering towards the door.

Next is Marie, his slender dark skin looking smooth and tempting in the dim light. I lean in to kiss him but he puts a hand on my chest holding me at bay.

"No, no. With your mouth." He says firmly. Marie has a husband, I wonder if this is how he makes it okay - it's just a blowjob? It doesn't matter to me. I hop off the table and get down on my knees, his pants already down around his waist. His cock is smaller, circumcised but easily fits in my mouth. I suck it with all my might, swirling my tongue and pulling gently at his balls. He barely lasts a minute before suddenly grabbing my head and thrusting is cock deep into my mouth. I gulp frantically as he moans and deposits another load of hot sticky cum down my throat.

He doesn't say a word, just pulls himself out of my mouth, yanks up his pants and stomps out.

After that, it became a bit of a blur. Stacia just turned me around and took me from behind, using his long muscular arms to pin me to the table while thrusting away. He didn't finish inside me, he pulled out and with a few strokes, splattered my butt. I managed to get wiped up before Kimberly came in.

Kimberly started with a few awkward kisses, before pulling off his own shirt, revealing a surprisingly toned chest.

"How do you want to do this?" I ask, playing with his dark curly hair. He smiled and pulled down the front of my shirt, freeing my breasts and sucking them fiercely until the nipples stood tall and proud.

"Are you ready?" He asks, I smile and nod. He leans me back on the table and lifts my legs straight up in the air and pushes himself inside me. I'm already drenched but he doesn't mind at all, enthusiastically sawing and out of my dripping pussy.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" He gives one final thrust, squeezing my breast in his hand as I feel him swell inside me. "Ahhhhhh." He moans out his satisfaction, and then, after a moment, helps me up.

"Thank you Ryan." he says sweetly. I give him a soft kiss and he grabs his shirt and is out of the door.

Stephanie came in, pulled down his pants, and sat on one of the chairs, his cock bobbing in the air.

"Well? Come on." He says impatiently. I straddled him, spreading my black ruffled skirt and reaching down to guide him in. I rode him to completion, rocking my hips back and forth until he shot his load inside me with a muttered grunt.

As Stephanie picked himself up, Claudia came back in for another round, this time taking me roughly against the wall. He had surprising stamina for his age and I did all I could to urge him on to completion, wrapping my long leg around his waist and squeezing him tight. Finally he shuddered and shot another load deep inside my twat. He cupped my check with his hand, "Good girl." and gave me a wink before buttoning his pants and leaving the breakroom.

As I slid back down to the wall, I felt drunk. Out of control. My body is a torrent of emotions and fluids. My breath shaky, I pull my shirt back up, pushing my breasts back down into the bra cups and trying to steady myself. I look up but it is just Erika, closing the door behind himself.

"That's all of them that wanted to. Are you okay?" He asks.

"I think so. That was . . . intense." I answer, unsure of my own voice. He folds me into his arms, and the tears fall, unbidden from my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a mess." I say. He makes soothing noises, running his hands through my hair as I collect myself.

"Okay, I'm okay." I say finally. "Some lunch break, huh?" I laugh.

"Definitely one for the record books." He says, helping me to the door. "You best slip out the back, I don't think anyone is ready to look you in the eyes right now."

Oh god. Had I ruined everything? What would happen when I returned to work after the change? I took shaky steps towards the door. One step at a time. One day at a time.

First I have to go home to my wife and explain what happened. There's still two days left for gender swap - that could be a lifetime.