All Comments on 'Gene Therapy - Dose 01'

by Dr_Zephyr

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
bugonthewallbugonthewallalmost 8 years ago
dont stop

Please don't stop or walk away this was a really hot read and i can't help but want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is VERY promising

I'd like to see this develop into a big story, several chapters long. This first chapter was a very good intro, and you did a good job to pull us into the story. Not too technical, but just enough to be entertaining. But, there has been little character development, which I hope to see. For one, the main character has no name, which shouldn't be the case; it would be good for you to give him a name. Second, while this chapter explains what the main character is - a thirty-some geneticist, divorced, living alone and doing general workout - it doesn't really give us any idea who he is or what he's like, I.E. what he likes or dislikes. I'd like to see you develop on that. With a story of this genre, there's no doubt there'd be some agencies that would want to capture the main character for study, some adversaries at work, or whatnot... It'd be nice to see how the good professor acts and reacts to certain situations. And, it'd be nice to see all the things he did with women he caught.

SpookMeisterSpookMeisteralmost 8 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed this intro very much, please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Definitely a five-star story

Good stuff! It'll be interesting to see what other changes occur, and whether the genetic mods are inherited by his children. Oh, and the sex was hot, too! (One typo: "testicals" ...)

Dr_ZephyrDr_Zephyralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the encouragement. Dose 02 will be submitted for approval in a matter of minutes. It's longer, and there's a lot more sex. As we get further from the setup, things will start to focus more on the story rather than the details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yes! Cant wait to read Dose 2! 5 stars!

lonecrowlonecrowalmost 8 years ago
Freaking out

You've provided disturbingly accurate information about gene therapy and its history. It's freaking me out. I'm seriously doubting that it's a pure fiction, and almost believing what you've said at the beginning of the story. That research and that accident seem totally likely. That said, I still believe that the juicy part of the story is a total fiction. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

I like where this is going. Please give us more, thanks for sharing this.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Great Start

Like the Details. It will make the following Chapters easier to read and understand. Can't wait to see who else fall's under his Spell and get's with Child.

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

If it's based on reality or not who cares, what makes so many writers think that it's important? I really hate unbelievable stories pretending to be fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yup. Just because of that idiotic opening BS, rated as 1 star.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great beginning... Wonder if any other physical changes occurred, beside dick size???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If it’s real I want in

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome start. All sorts of possibilities running through my mind. I cannot wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous