All Comments on 'Gene Therapy - Dose 05'

by Dr_Zephyr

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not much progress

likable series overall but didn't have much progress overall.

the rich daughter - so you can make a lesbian "convert" which isn't too surprising.

the sorority - where is the punishment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it coming (pun intended)

Will his sis (step-sis) join his harem? Or maybe just the household? It seems there is a strong bond already there. Can't see you leaving her to have your children by herself.

And of course, what's next besides knocking up females just to have more kids.

And for a chapter in the future, since you don't age normal, what's your relationship with your female children since some of them will be around you all the time?

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A bit over the top but overall I like the story

I enjoyed your story though it is truly a fantasy! overall it is well written and flows nicely. Thanks for the entertainment!

barepussloverbarepussloverover 7 years ago
Wow!!

Waiting patiently for the next few chapters to this one. I really liked it. More, please!!!

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Well

I'll be waiting. But the Problem with your story is where you have it Located. it should be in Mind Control. Not Sci - Fi . The way he came about having his ability is something you would read in MC stories.

msginny37msginny37over 7 years ago
Don't stop here....

This was great. I look forward to more doses of therapy in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

I've been anticipating this chapter and you didn't disappoint! Looking forward to more

Wizard1983Wizard1983over 7 years ago
Well Written

I read all of the Doses in one sitting and I want to thank you. A very good read and well thought out from a technical perspective. Keep addding Doses.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

This is an amazing story. One of the best, cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

The sister should definitely become a member of the harem. And ideally any other female relatives too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it up!

Great stories! Check every day looking for the newest installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DON'T YOU DARE!!!!

YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME WAITING TILL 2017!! I HAVE BEEN READING SINCE DOSE 1 AND BEEN WAITING FOR A NEW CHAPTER FOR 2 MONTHS. Dont do a brother like this. Just hook up the next chapter right quick for the end of the month and one Christmas special ;-). Please leave those two and we will all be pleased. Please please.

Dr_ZephyrDr_Zephyrover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your kind feedback

I have started working on Dose 06 (Prognosis) It focuses more on story this time, as opposed to the mostly-sex Dose 05.

Mobydick66Mobydick66over 7 years ago
Don't delay write away

I have really enjoyed your stories keep writing.

It seems a shame you don't use a ghost writer to get more done as you are obviously busy sowing your seeds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This one was gold.

Eleven out of ten

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing

i read all of these i can't wait for the next ;)

wet_specialwet_specialover 7 years ago
Wow

Best one yet, loved the double D sisters and the creative way you handled them. Loved Olivia and Laura. This all really was interesting and intense. Doc, have you ever given an experimental treatment to a girl that wanted a penis, to help her grow one, and if so, was she able to produce fertile semen? How did things turn out?

Anyways thanks for sharing your amazing adventures and congrats on the son.

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertover 7 years ago
More, please

I really liked how he left sperm samples with the sorority girls to impregnate their friends. Maybe he should set up a system where his baby-mammas try to talk all of their friends into letting Doc knock them up, and he can provide lots of vacume packed cum for them to use on the ones that say no. I wouldn't mind seeing a cut away seen where they strip and fill any girls that pass out at their parties, or even better, it becomes a hazing ritual where all the prospective new girls get video taped as they beg to get filled and plugged after handing over their birthcontrol.

barepussloverbarepussloverover 7 years ago
More!

Intense Fantasy!! Wanting even more soon. :-)

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
Wow, sperm hungry women.

Great story, would make a good movie!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mind control through Pheromones

Would I be tempted to do something like the Doctor does in this story if I too had abilities and needs like his? Quite likely I am sorry to say, at least until I was caught and disected. Ouchie! David had better keep zig-zagging and covering his tracks or he could really end up in deep doo-doo ( sorry to get so profane )! More Dr. David and his ever growing harem of lovelies, please!

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 2 years ago

Disappointed you bailed on the step-sister branch. Work up, work up, work up, she raped me, the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous