General Chemistry Ch. 03

Story Info
A storm hits. Jack and Pri learn more about each other.
8.8k words
4.7
14.7k
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexKeats
AlexKeats
123 Followers

I woke before Pri and Liv and I was glad I did. A thin rain tattooed the windows, the bedroom gloomy and still. I laid on my back, blanket up to my waist, with the girls curled under each arm. Liv's tanned forearm rested in the center of my chest while Pri had her hand down my shorts, gripping my cock as she slept. Her hair was wild, spread out in directions.

An ember had settled in my chest. It was a sensation that took me back to some core memory of my childhood, wrapped in a blanket on a snowy day, no responsibilities or thoughts beyond the next five minutes. It was a moment of uncomplication and contentment that felt like it might stretch on forever.

Pri's breast had slipped out of her tank top. Even barely awake, I couldn't help but stare. It was simply perfect. The vivid tan line separating shades of brown, larger than a handful with a wide areola and a small, soft nipple. I wanted to think sweet things but instead imagined her tits covered in oil, my throbbing cock sliding between them... I bit my lip as I thickened in her hand.

"Oh boy," she said groggily. "What's going on here?" She squinted, and when she realized that I was looking at her body, she squeezed my cock appreciatively. I cupped her breast and lightly pinched her. She made a low noise in her throat. For a sensuous minute we fondled each other, a muted conversation of touch. I was clearly still dreaming.

She propped herself up. I expected something like 'Good morning, Jack.' Instead she licked my nipple. I gasped.

No, not a dream. One arm trapped beneath Liv, it was all I could do to play with Pri's breast while she stroked and nibbled me. I leaned into my pillow and sighed. I hadn't considered my nipples to be erogenous, until now. She worked my cock until I started to leak, rubbing her fingertip along my slit. She brought it to her mouth.

"It's kinda weird," she whispered. She licked her lips, making an odd face. "Kind of salty. Do you want to try it?"

I held my breath for a moment and nodded. She lifted her sticky finger to my mouth and I tasted myself. It was odd, not bad exactly, but knowing that I wasn't supposed to taste it made it all the more arousing. I'm sure my cock reacted because she blew a tiny laugh out of her nose. Pri bit her lip in a way that I was beginning to recognize.

"I want to..." she said softly. "I want to make you cum. Just me." She put her finger to her lips and slid off the bed, holding out her hand. Her tank top reached just below the waist, revealing most of her substantial thighs, and I knew that she wore nothing beneath it.

Removing myself from Liv was simple but it wasn't easy. As I carefully slid my arm from under her, she rolled away, mumbling, "Not yet. Ten minutes." She was still asleep, or close enough.

Pri led me down the hall by the hand. Yesterday, Liv had drawn all the curtains against the heat and now the living room was dark, almost too dark to see. Pri led me to a shallow upholstered chair near the couch.

She turned on the floor lamp with a faint click. It must have been for reading because it pointed down onto the chair like a spotlight. Pri kneeled, running her fingers down my stomach and upper thighs before grabbing my almost-erection through the fabric of my boxer briefs. Holding me around the base, she squeezed before gently biting the head.

"Fuck..." I stole a breath, my shaft swelling. Her face only inches away, she slowly pulled down my shorts until my heavy cock sprang free of the waistband and nearly hit her. Pri rubbed her face across my skin.

The lamp bathed her in soft orange, casting ribbons of reflection in her glossy hair. It reduced the entire world to a single circle of light containing the two of us. Rain tapped endlessly on windows and doors.

"It's so big," she said, holding me against her face. "I didn't think it would be... big like this. When I imagined it."

"Imagined it?" I asked dumbly.

Pri put her lips on the side of my shaft like she was kissing it. She looked up hazily and started to suck along the length of my cock. My knees almost buckled. I leaned in, gently threading my fingers in her curly hair until I was guiding her by the back of her head.

Faster, she glided her pouted lips along my shaft, trying to spread her saliva. After a moment, she swirled her tongue over the head of my cock and ran her thumb up my shaft, milking me for precum.

"Oh, what the fuck...?" I whispered. Where the hell did she learn to do that?

Every few strokes she would take her mouth away and slide my wet cock along a cheek, smearing her face with saliva and cum. I could barely contain myself. My heavy breathing turned into quiet moans.

That caused her to slow. She leaned back on her calves, stroking me with one hand, looking too pleased with herself. The area around her mouth was shiny as she smiled. I imagined that my face looked like that after Liv had finished cumming on it last night.

"I've been watching videos. Like practice porn." She made a breathy chuckle. "Nobody in the videos had a dick like this though." She grabbed me by the base of my cock and pointed it up, examining the shape and size, before returning to her steady stroking. "Am I doing good?"

I had forgotten how to speak. She bit her lip and smiled wider. After a moment, I found my voice. "Oh my god. Yes. You're incredible."

"Good. Sit down." She put her hand on the fuzzy hairs of my stomach and pushed me into the chair. When my bare ass touched the fabric, I realized it was corduroy. It was an odd sensation. "We're gonna go until you cum, okay? No more stopping, no more distractions."

I nodded slowly. Pri leaned forward, planting her elbows on my thighs, and did her best to shove my cock in her mouth. I was too thick for her to get past the head but the effort, her raw desire, made my glans flare and fill her mouth even more. She looked up, dark eyes glimmering, like she thought she knew exactly how to push my buttons.

She stroked me with both hands and licked up and down the slit like I'd told her, occasionally spreading my cum around the head, bobbing up and down. I recognized what she was trying to do, to join everything together into one long stroke, but I was way too big for her to make a seal between her hand and mouth.

Without Liv in the room, I wasn't as nervous. Being exposed to them both, trying to be sexual and please them both, was so much more difficult than being alone with Pri. When we were fucking altogether I felt subservient to them. I was along for the ride, whatever that might be, like being caught in a wild river. Now, the world was small and calm, and I was in control.

"Pri," I whispered. She looked up at me, not slowing. "Good girl," I said, and she moaned on my cock. "That's good. You're making me feel really good." She sucked faster and I melted back into the chair, sliding towards her. She was desperate for my cum.

"That's my girl," I said. "Oh fuck, that's my good girl. I'm going to cum, baby. You're going to make me."

She didn't slow down or seem to tire at all, my thick cock stuffed into her little hands. My moans of pleasure mixed with slurping noises and I felt my orgasm building, dark and hot in my stomach. I was so close.

She dropped a hand and pulled one brown breast from her tank top, pinching the nipple between two knuckles and shaking it.

"Oh. Fuck," I grunted, cumming. I hunched forward, holding the back of her head with both hands, shooting my load into her mouth. In the back of my mind, I worried about hurting her or forcing her, but she kept stroking me, locking her lips against the head of my cock like she was kissing it, focusing the suction over my slit. I could feel her licking my cock hole over and over, swallowing each pump, one after another. Each time I thought I was done, another wave of pleasure rippled through me and I spurted again.

I started seeing spots of black and white. I writhed in the chair, not knowing how many times I'd cum, not knowing what year it was. Eventually, the world expanded again, until the soft sounds of Pri's breathing joined with the drumming of rain against glass.

Shivering, I gripped the armrests and opened my eyes. Pri waited patiently with the tip of my limp cock resting in her mouth. A tear had formed in her eye and I saw a trickle of cum slide down her chin from the corner of her mouth. She swallowed heavily, never taking her lips off of me. I was too spent to speak or even think. I just fell back in a heap.

At last she pulled her mouth off of my cock head with a pop of her lips. I gasped and shivered. Pri laid her head against my knee, her stroking slowed to a faint caress. After I don't know how long, she cleared her throat.

"I'm tired," she said with a giggle. She sounded delirious. She wiped her chin with her thumb and dropped her hand on her thigh with a smack. "So much... stuff. I felt like I was taking your soul." That made me laugh, or at least, some sort of breathy thing that resembled a laugh.

"I think you did." I closed my eyes. I was in a warm and blissful place, and I hoped I wouldn't fall asleep.

I felt my knee shaking. Opening one eye, I saw Pri watching me intensely, mouth slightly open. She held my wet, wilting cock with one hand, the other in her lap, shifting from side to side.

She was playing with herself. My cock bobbed and thickened.

I forced myself to sit up, grabbing her under the armpits and lifting us both to our feet. Pri made a muted noise of shock. We both wobbled a bit, lightheaded. I turned us and marched her backwards towards the couch. The light outside had faded, a darkening day against an orchestra of rain.

I lowered Pri to the cushion and kneeled, spreading her thighs.

"No, wait! Wait!" she said, squirming. I could barely see her in the gloom but I could smell the tangy sweetness of her pussy. It was so close I could taste it. My mouth watered. "I don't—I never," I heard her say. "No one has ever. Done that. To me." I was shocked.

"But," I said slowly. "You're not a virgin." It was not quite a question.

"No." Something about that upset her. "I've done that. Just not... this."

"That's..." I searched for the words. "Horrible," I said eventually.

My eyes started to adjust now that we were out of the lamplight. She was looking away into the darkness and the profile of her face churned something inside of me.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are, do you? Pri, you're a... you're the most attractive person I know. You're like a fucking goddess." I looked at her pussy and bit my lip. "I need to eat you out. I need to make you cum or I'm gonna go crazy."

She covered her face with her hand. "Oh, what the fuck, Jack," she said, half smiling. "Seriously? Who talks like that?"

"I don't care. Oh my god." She smelled of sweat and something earthy. I swallowed a mouthful of saliva. "It's going to feel amazing. Okay?" She looked at me between the gap in her fingers for a few, long seconds.

"Okay," she said. Before she could even finish, my mouth was on her. "Oh," was all she could say as I licked her from her asshole to the tip of her clit. I buried my nose in her thick, black pubic hair and inhaled. Finally. It was everything I thought it would be. Sweet, rich, sharp, her most intimate place against my face.

Her clit was stiff and swollen. I pressed my lips against her and licked slowly from below, flicking her sensitive nub at the top. She practically jumped.

We were long past foreplay and I immediately put my mouth over the entire mound around Pri's clit. I sucked with slowly increasing strength until she clenched, then I released it. She grabbed my hair with both hands, biceps flexing as she reclined into the cushion.

"Oh my god..." she said, trailing off and twisting in her seat. "Is this...?" She closed her eyes completely and shuddered. I thought I could make her cum quickly if I wanted to, but I wanted her to need it. I wanted her to beg me for it.

We were entwined for several minutes as I slowly sucked her clit. Her swollen pussy dripped nectar into my mouth. Despite her trimming, her hair was much thicker than Liv's and it collected the mixture of my saliva and her cum. It tasted sharp and exquisite, and every time she leaked I lapped it up.

"Jack," she moaned. "Faster." For a few seconds I increased the pace and then slowed. She pulled my hair a little. "No, faster." I did it again, speeding up to excite her before slowing. She realized what I was doing.

"Don't fuck with me, Jack," she said. She tried to take a tone but it faded into her pleasure. "Please, come on, please..." She almost whimpered this time. "Make me cum, Jack. Please, I want it. Please, please, please..."

I sped up and maintained it, not fast enough for her to go over the edge. A smile formed at the corner of her lips before she grimaced.

"Ok, baby, I get it," she said, softly, nicely. "I'm ready. I want it real bad. Please, let me cum. You're in charge, okay? I know that, just let me cum..."

That's what I need to hear. I pulled back her hood, keeping suction of my lips while I stroked her stiff clit with my tongue from the base to the tip. I put a finger inside of her and then another. Her body went stiff and she gripped my hair so hard that it hurt. Her legs quivered and I felt her resist the urge to close them on my head.

I bobbed against her pussy like I was sucking a little cock. I moaned into her soft skin.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Her orgasm took her in rolling waves, sharp moans staggered between ragged breaths. Her hips were bucking, pushing her pussy into my mouth. Her cum changed taste, or maybe there was simply more of it. She flooded my mouth with little spurts. I never stopped sucking, wondering how long she would go, wanting her to cum forever. Her hot juice flowed down my throat. My cock was throbbing.

She collapsed, still holding my hair in a death grip. I maintained some suction on her pussy, not wanting to startle her, knowing that she was sensitive. She seemed to remember that I was there and released my hair, letting her arms flop to her sides. A few moments later, I pulled my mouth away. She shivered but didn't open her eyes.

I couldn't stop myself from breathing her in while she was vulnerable. I was almost drunk on the smell and I licked my lips, savoring the taste. Precum had dribbled from my cock and splattered on the floor.

"Holy shit you guys are loud," said Liv from the hallway. She was a silhouette against the light from the bedroom. She rubbed the back of her neck, and though I couldn't make out her face, I imagined that she watched us with perverse intensity. "And you really know how to fuck. Jeez."

Pri barked a little laugh. "Can we go back to bed?"

"Noo, I want a bagel," said Liv.

Pri groaned. "Now I want a bagel."

"I'm good," I said. "I just ate." Liv practically howled and Pri closed her thighs around my head.

"I'm killing him," she said. "It's the end."

Liv waited while Pri and I showered, with each other this time. We'd seen everything there was to see, yet there was something uniquely intimate about bathing together. We smiled harmless smiles and mostly washed ourselves, aside from Pri insisting on cleaning a certain part of me. She worked the soap into her hands before lathering up my penis. I think she was genuinely trying to help but it was such a sexual motion that I started to get hard immediately.

"Does that thing ever get tired?"

"In this situation?" I laughed. "Not really, no."

As she stroked me, I soaped up her breasts. I tried to be businesslike about it but I couldn't help myself from running my thumb over her nipples as I spread the foam. She rolled her eyes but didn't object. As beautiful as she was walking around, in the shower she was an erotic goddess. Water streamed between her swaying, brown breasts down to her curly bush. Her thighs flared wide from her tight stomach, accentuated and gleaming in the brittle bathroom light. I stared, biting my lip, though my cock was too tired to get fully hard.

"So, Jack," she said casually. "About Liv. You're okay with all this, right?"

"All of this...?" I was lost in a haze of lust and steam.

"Just... messing around. She's beautiful—" Snapping to, I opened my mouth to argue. "Ok, I'm beautiful too. Be quiet, stupid. It's just a lot to take in all at once, and I know we're moving fast. Liv is my friend, my best friend. I'm not trying to share you with her or anything, I don't want you to think that. This is a you and me thing, and Liv is just..."

She'd never said this much before, not alone with me. She was trying to wipe the soap away but it was even more like a handjob than before. My cock was thick and heavy, sliding against the skin above her belly button.

"Borrowing," she finished. "She was only borrowing. And you can say no. If you don't want to do something, you say no," She looked up at me. "But so far I kinda like it."

"Then I kinda like it too," I said. Liv was a gorgeous, sensual woman who fucked like a wildcat. Even so, the instant I thought it would get in the way of Pri and I, I'd put a stop to it. "And I'll tell you if it's not okay."

"Good," she nodded, like we had settled on what restaurant to go to. She pushed my cock down just to watch it bounce. "I'm done with this thing. Dry him off."

Liv had washed my clothes last night and it felt good to put on my own things again. I found the girls in the living room. They were dressed in for the gym, Pri swinging an umbrella, Liv wearing a purple plastic poncho over her sweatshirt. It looked ridiculous. The rain pounded against the windows and I heard the distant rumble of thunder.

"I can't believe you still have to practice," I said. "It's pouring."

"Not practice. 'Rain day equals pain day,'" quoted Pri. At least, I hoped it was a quote. "When they cancel practice they make you lift heavy in the morning."

"Hell yeah," said Liv. "Your lady here is an animal. You think those thighs are an accident?"

Pri's mouth twisted a little and she shrugged. "Thick thighs save lives?"

"Wait," Liv said. "Wait, I have something for this. Hold on. 'Fat butt makes Jack nut.'"

I bit my lip, failing to suppress a smile as Pri put her face in her hands, though I could see she liked it. To me, Liv said, "Can you drive us? Please? I hate driving in the rain, especially on the highway, and—"

"No problem. All good. So that's thirty minutes to campus..."

"Plus breakfast," said Pri.

"Plus breakfast, I got it. Then factor in the rain. How long do you work out for?"

Liv gestured to Pri. "I defer to the squat-master."

"An hour fifteen," said Pri, nodding solemnly. "Faster if I cut the cardio."

"Then let's get on and get some breakfast. Text me the address?"

Although the storm had cracked yesterday's heat, we'd ended up trading a humid day for one that was chilly and miserable. Pri and I walked slowly under the umbrella while Liv ran ahead into the rain. She'd made the mistake of giving me her keys already and now she was stuck yanking on the door, clacking the handle over and over.

"Door. Door, door!"

"What?" I shouted. "What's that you're saying?"

"Ah!" she screamed, laughing. "You bitch, it's locked!" I thumbed the fob and she dove in sideways across the backseat. I deposited Pri on the passenger side and then myself in the driver's seat. I ran my hand through my hair to wick away some water. Pri flipped through her socials while I investigated the unfamiliar dials and knobs. Eventually I found the headlights.

"Ahem," said Liv. I looked back. She was wearing some aviator sunglasses she'd found, posing in her chic raincoat. "Whenever you're ready, driver."

I kept my face blank. "There's no airbags back there." She looked properly scandalized and threw the sunglasses down.

AlexKeats
AlexKeats
123 Followers