General Chemistry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't," interrupted Liv, clearly on edge. Pri's phone buzzed. "What's he saying?"

"He says... thirty minutes."

"Thirty minutes!" Liv stomped one foot and extended her arm. Her sweatpants were rolled up and spattered, her sweatshirt torn up and drab, and she was obviously without makeup. "What the fuck, Pri! I look like shit!"

"He didn't even ask what movie we were watching."

"That's a good sign," I said. Liv gave me a look that was not favorable. "What? It is."

Liv stalked off with our laundry. A moment later we heard the dryer door clanging violently.

"Better this way," Pri whispered. "Rip the bandaid off."

"Did I get a codename?"

"I'm not telling," she said, in a way that clearly meant yes. I breathed out a laugh. "Soo..." she said, eyes traveling down to my chest, then lower, and then lower still.

I took her in. Her wild mane of black hair. Her tan chest, the two erect buds of her nipples poking through a sports bra. The brown landscape of her stomach tapering down into the compression shorts, wet and translucent over her mound.

"Jack," she said, biting her lip. "I have to take a shower."

"Yes, I think you do." I openly stroked the length of my cock through my underwear. "I can help you."

"Good idea. Smart." She led me down the hall by the hand. The light was on in the bathroom and we heard the shower stutter and spray. Liv stuck her head through the doorway, chest bare, and looked us over. We were half-naked, holding hands, Pri practically leading me by the cock.

"Liv, I need a shower. Can I use your dad's?"

Liv looked unimpressed. "I... fine." Maybe her lips curled up the tiniest bit. "Just don't make a big mess. Jack."

As we walked past, I saw that Liv was entirely nude, but that was nothing compared to the show that Pri put on as she walked ahead of me.

Though Pri's waist was wide, her hips still flared dramatically. Her athletic ass shifted from side to side with every step, her muscular thighs straining against the stretchy, white fabric of her compression shorts. I needed to bend her over and fuck her into a wall, her fat ass squeezing my cock and draining my balls. I took in a stuttering breath and she looked over her shoulder with a sly smile.

Pri went straight into the attached bathroom. Without a word or a look backwards, she bent over, planted her elbows on the sink, and spread her legs.

I could see everything through the wet material. Every lip, every fold, every black hair that surrounded her pussy and the rim of her asshole. She shook her hips, ass cheeks clapping against each other.

I fell to my knees and pressed my nose into her crack, sniffing obscenely and yanking my underwear down to free my erection. I tried to pull her ass open with one hand, sucking at the cloth over her pussy and using my other hand to jack my cock. Her moans of pleasure overrode my own need and I used both hands to squeeze and pull her buttocks apart. I rubbed my entire face up and down her ass, licking desperately.

The peppery smell of Pritha's cum filled my throat and nose. Feeling movement, I pulled my face back and saw that she had a hand down her shorts, playing with her clit.

"You bitch," I growled, and I slapped her ass, much harder than I intended. She yelped and followed it with a moan. The wet spot around her pussy expanded.

I grabbed the hem of her compression shorts with both hands and tried to pull them down, but they clung to every crease and muscle of her spread legs.

"Shorts," I told her. She looked back at me with a dazed look. "Now!"

Some clarity returned to her eyes and together we pulled at the wet material, peeling it off each leg until it was around her ankles. I opened her bare cheeks with both hands and buried my nose in her brown asshole, licking and slurping at her dripping cunt. Her knees went weak as she sat on my face, dribbling her juices down my throat. I lapped at her, twisting my tongue between her pussy lips, stroking against the hard nub of her clit again and again.

"Shower," she moaned. "In the shower." She spun towards me and stood. I lurched to my feet and we pressed our bodies together, crushing my glazed cock between us. Between the two of us, the only piece of clothing was her sports bra. I pulled it roughly over her head before kissing her. She probed my mouth with her tongue, licking her juices off my lips.

I held her by the hips and slid my wet cock against her taut stomach. She watched with intensity, her mouth hanging open. With each thrust, I bent my knees a little more, gradually dropping myself lower and lower, several times catching the head of my cock in her navel, each time it slid past with faint resistance. She leaned back, tilted her hips towards me, trying to show me her drenched pussy. Lower still, half-crouching, at last my glans slid against her hard clit. We moaned.

Again, my cock glided along her bud. Again, we moaned.

I took handfuls of her thick ass and dragged her towards me, ready to finally shove myself inside of her burning pussy.

With shallow breaths, Pri put her palm against my chest and pushed me to arm's length. Her hungry eyes traced down my body, lingering on my stomach and then my quivering erection. Clutching me by the wrist, she dragged me towards the stall. "Shower. Now."

The shower was huge with pale green tile, easily large enough for three people. Stepping through the glass panels, I grabbed her by the waist, pulling her against me. She put both hands on my chest and pushed me away again, hard this time.

"Jack that fucking cock," she said, voice husky. She took a step back and pressed her shoulders against the tile, groping her pussy with one hand. We were so close, I couldn't understand what she was doing. I needed to take her.

"I said..." She was firmer this time. It was an order. "Jack your cock."

Fuck. If she only wanted to watch, I'd give her something to watch.

I ran my palm over my engorged head, collecting a glob of precum to stroke down my shaft. I was too horny to play with myself, to savor it. Instead I planted a hand on the wall and tucked my elbow, pumping my cock like a piston. I twisted my wrist at the end, rubbing my forefinger over my slit, milking myself. I turned my hips so she could see my length and the swinging of my balls.

Pri's mouth fell open and she licked her lips, burying three fingers in her pussy. Back against the wall, she tilted her hips towards me again. Whether it was to give herself better access to her cunt or to display herself to me, I didn't know. It didn't matter. I fucked myself with my hand, grunting, as she slapped her palm against her swollen clit. She panted and grimaced, showing her teeth.

I took a step forward. My cock was on fire, longer and thicker than I'd ever felt it, my glans flaring red. I looked her in the face, swallowing a mouthful of saliva. I nodded slowly. Her eyes were dark and soft. They begged me to fuck her, to fill her up with steaming cock, just not now. She nodded back. Her eyes said Cum.

My body went rigid as I came, no more than two feet away from her. I pointed my cock forward, hoping to spray her with some of my cream. The first rope fell to the tile between her legs but my second and third hit her on the stomach. The instant my cum touched her skin, she clenched her eyes and came too.

"Uhhn, fuck! Fuck you, Jackson!" she said, followed by a string of breathy whimpers.

I came again, and again, more cum shots landing on her stomach and mound. As she fucked herself, she mashed my cum against her pubic hair. My last two spurts of cum hit the tile between us as she quivered on her hand. For a few long moments, we shook and panted together in the shower, like animals overheating.

Our heads hung limply. We watched each other, shuddering, leaning. I squeezed my cock to dribble the last of my cream on the tile. Pri removed her hand from her pussy, pulling away an arcing string of our mixed cum, and let her arm dangle. Her fingers dripped.

"'Fuck you, Jackson?'"

She started laughing, harder and harder until she began to cough. When she finally caught her breath, she said, "I wanted to say 'I'm gonna fuck you, Jackson' but it... I messed up."

I just shook my head. She was so fucking beautiful.

The doorbell rang, a long series of tones.

Marco had arrived.