General Chemistry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexKeats
AlexKeats
123 Followers

It was a simple trip according to the GPS. I drove like an old lady but the girls didn't seem to notice. They were chatting away.

"Oh my god," said Liv giggling. "Look at this."

Pri took Liv's phone and held it up to her face. She made eyes like she was looking at a puppy. "Is that Maury? Oh my god, he's so proud. How cute is that?"

Pri showed me a photo. It was an older guy, maybe in his fifties, holding up a little fish still on the line. It was a group photo, with six or seven other people posing in the background, celebrating the tiny fish.

"Who's that?"

"That's my dad," said Liv. "He took some friends on a fishing trip. He loves fishing, I don't know why."

"My dad too," I said. "Looks nice, wherever they are." Must be far away. No rain or anything. It gave me the opportunity to ask. "So, when does Maury come home?"

Liv didn't respond. When I looked in the rear view mirror, she was waiting for me, biting her lip and wiggling her eyebrows. "Not till tomorrow night, Jacky. You and Pri have plenty of time..."

I stuck my tongue out at her.

Pri hardly noticed. She was pinch-zooming around the photo, looking at the other people. "Is that...?" She aimed the screen at Liv. "Are those Marco's parents?"

Liv made a noise like mhmm.

"Your dad hangs out with Marco's parents?"

"Yeah? It's actually a 'neighbors only' trip. That's Mr. Denner, and those are the people who moved in on the left, I don't think you met them."

"Oh ho, I wonder what Marco is doing today..." said Pri slyly.

"What's the big deal?" I asked. "Who's Marco?"

"He's—"

"He's just one of my neighbors," interrupted Liv, annoyed. "He went to school with us. He goes to U now, too."

"He's really cute," said Pri, more towards Liv than to me. "I've always said that. That's my position. I won't be moved off it." Liv's phone buzzed. "Oh my god, I summoned him. Heey Marco..."

Liv stuck her hand up front. "Gimme my phone," she said. "Give it now." But Pri was already reading.

"Oh my god, Olivia," Pri said. She sounded shocked and almost a little hurt. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Give me my phone!" Liv looked at me in the mirror and put her hands up, like Help me!

Pri turned the screen towards me and flicked her finger to scroll. It seemed like dozens and dozens of messages. "I'm only at March." She let the phone hang slack in her hand and Liv was able to grab it. She turned the screen off and put it under her butt.

"What's up then?" Pri asked.

"We're friends. We text. It's not a big deal." Pri waited her out and Liv cracked quickly. "Okay, we text a lot. So what?"

"So what? He's definitely interested," said Pri. "He was staring at you at the birthday thing."

"And?" said Liv. She was too defensive. "I can talk to him. It's not illegal. I didn't do anything."

"Okay," I said. "But Ryan's out, right? So there's no issue." Pri slapped me on the shoulder three times like she had converted me. She was beaming.

"Sex therapist," said Pri. She tapped my shoulder again. "What am I trying to say?"

"Sex shaman?"

"Yes! Sex shaman!" To Liv she said, "Tell Marco we're gonna watch a movie, an afternoon movie party."

"What?" Liv shook her head emphatically. "No way. I'm not doing that."

"It's a great idea. It'll be like a little mixer. Tell him it's a 'movie mixer.' Bring a snack. Be a snack."

"Ugh," I said. "Mixers don't work. It's too much pressure."

"Have you considered," said Liv, latching onto a new topic. "That mixers didn't work for you because you were only after sex? And you were only after sex because you were completely hung up on Pri?"

"Um, no," I said weakly. "That's not it."

"Ah, Jack" said Pri. "No girl wants to fuck a guy that obviously pining over someone else."

"You two are psych majors, huh?"

"Man majors," said Liv. "Most boring species on the planet." I pantomimed being shot in the head.

"It's not just me," I said, still feeling a bit the victim. "I made some nice connections, sometimes they just fizzle out. That's not necessarily my fault."

"Well, did they see your dick?" asked Liv. I gave her a look. "Did they touch your dick? Any way to see what they were dealing with?"

"Oh." I said. "No. I mean, yes. I thought... You mean my cock is cock-blocking me?" That explained so, so much.

"Oh my god, you are fucking clueless." Pri put her head in her hands. "I thought he was smart, I really did."

"Hey Jack," said Liv. "The sky is blue. Water is wet."

"You're so lucky you're cute," said Pri. "Of course your dick is scaring women off. Why do you think we haven't done anything when I'm clearly dying for it?"

That thought hung in the air for a moment. My mind went straight to between Pri's legs.

"So," said Pri, seizing the thread again. "Livvy. You admit the mixer would work."

"I don't admit that. He'll be terrified. He's shyer than you think."

"So do it alone," I said. "We can take off. I can show Pri around dorm B. Maybe make a stop at room 212, left bed." Pri shook her head like I was a fool.

"Nuh-uh," said Liv. "No chance. I've known this guy for like, actual years. That's not what we do. Just let it go, it's bizarre."

Pri made a little motion between she and I. "Because this is so normal? You can dish it out but you can't take it? You're supposed to be the mastermind."

"I think it's brilliant," I said, pulling into the lot of the strip mall. "But let's talk again after coffee."

Liv pulled her hood up and escaped into the rain.

The breakfast place, an almost-deli called the Farm House, was mostly deserted. Aside from a few teenagers hanging out at a table, it was just us and the staff.

The woman behind the register looked like she recognized the girls. Pri grabbed my hand and forearm when we entered which made the woman pause and then waggle her eyebrows suggestively. Pri smiled. I blushed badly.

When we got back into the car, I noticed that someone had drawn a little heart on my cup.

Marco went conspicuously unmentioned on the way to campus. At the athletic center, I idled as close to the front door as I could. I observed that college students did not, as a rule, own umbrellas. Athletes ran into the center from the downpour, soaked and hollering like children, holding gym bags and water-logged jackets over their heads.

"What are you gonna do while we're in there?" asked Liv.

"I'm not sure," I said. "Maybe go back to my dorm?"

"You should grab some things," said Pri casually. "In case you want to sleep over again..." Liv laughed dryly from the backseat. The weekend was clearly not over for us. "Liv, can you go ahead? I'll catch up in a second."

Liv raised her eyebrows but slid out into the rain without a fuss. She was wearing rubber boots and jumped in a puddle on her way to the front door, splashing water all over her sweatpants. Pri shook her head and laughed.

"Jack, I have a job for you."

"Yeah?" I asked, suggestively. I was fiddling with the lid to my coffee and tried to give her a sexy look.

"Condoms. I know what we said about doing it without them, but we're a little calmer now. I think we need condoms."

"No, I understand completely," I said. I wasn't offended. It just meant that she had been thinking about it and having concerns. Now I was thinking about it too. "We can be better prepared. For when we need them. For that."

"Yeah, it's not like I'm worried about you or anything. It's just, like, safety first, you know?" She pressed her lips together and I nodded in what I hoped was an enthusiastic way. "Uh, Magnums, right? Are there other... big ones? I never had to buy them before."

"Yeah, Magnums will work," I said. Magnums should work. The trick of fate was this: although Liv had taken my virginity last night, we'd done it raw, so the condom exercise was still theoretical for me. It seemed more helpful to be confident though. I had tried a few brands by myself so I'd be ready when the time finally came. Regular condoms were so tight I could only get them halfway on before giving up in pain. Magnums were much better.

She nodded slowly. "And get some... candy or something," she said. "Don't come back with only condoms. In case Liv sees."

"No problem." When Pri was in control there was nothing that could stop her. But moments like this, where she revealed her inner anxieties to me, made me feel good. It was a level of trust I hadn't felt with anyone in a long time.

"Great," she said. She smiled, and it just kept growing wider and wider, until she was grinning like a fool.

"What is it?" I asked. I touched my face, wondering if I had some ketchup on myself.

"Nothing!" She pushed me in the shoulder and then she, for lack of a better word, wiggled. "You're cute, that's all!"

I couldn't help but lean over and kiss her. When I pulled away, I was smiling too, my lips tingling.

"Okay, I'm late." She reached for the door handle. "But if you're a good boy, I'll let you smell my compression shorts later."

"What the hell?" I laughed nervously. Jesus Christ. Had she seen me with her dirty shorts yesterday? She couldn't have. I didn't actually do anything. I didn't even touch them.

"Oh my god, you should see your face. I was totally guessing but I got you now." She leaned over the gear stick and grabbed the crotch of my jeans. "Be honest. I saw you staring at them in the mirror. Why do you think I left them out?"

Thank god I was sitting because my knees turned to jelly and my cock twitched. She had left out her sweat soaked underwear on purpose, to catch me out. "How much of this have you planned?" I finally asked, my voice ragged.

"Every. Little. Thing. So you want to smell them, or you want to taste them?"

"Taste. Both. Anything."

She leaned closer until her face was inches away. "That sounds good, baby. Maybe I won't even take them off first." And just like that, she was out of the car, laughing and jogging towards the door.

I sat for a moment with a rock hard erection, enveloped by the steady drum of rain and the swishing of the wipers.

"What the fuck was that?" was all I could say.

I tapped myself on the forehead for a moment before I saw my phone glowing. I had a million notifications. Pri must have been messaging me the entire drive because she had sent me two or three dozen videos and memes. We'd never texted like this before. It was like she had been saving up an internet's worth of content for me and the floodgates were finally open. I replied with the dizzy emoji.

The campus pharmacy did not, in fact, have any condoms for big penises other than Magnums. Given the number of horny students that shopped here, it seemed like a huge oversight.

I stood in the aisle, searching the internet for more information about large condoms. I had been here before, done research before. With one brand, one size, there was no decision to make. I told myself that I was being irrational, and if the condoms were wrong, it's my first time using them and I'm allowed to make mistakes. Of course, a reality where I was about to make love to Pri and the condom was wrong... it was not good.

I heard hushed voices and some laughter. At the end of the aisle, three girls were holding bottles of hand soap like they were shopping. It was clear they were watching me. I'd been standing in front of the condoms for an inappropriate amount of time, staring at my phone, and thinking about sex. I grabbed a box of Magnums and walked swiftly in the other direction. In the checkout line, I picked out three kinds of M&Ms, having no idea what Pri liked but glad to be out of a public place.

My roommate Morrison was not in our room, though his mess certainly was. I laid my backpack on my bed.

Out: my laptop and my textbooks. I had no illusions about our chemistry study session any longer.

In: my toothbrush and a change of clothes. I waffled over bringing a book. Yes, Jack, be the guy reading during the threesome. Good idea.

I checked myself in the skinny little mirror we kept on the back of our door. I don't know what I expected. I looked the same. Same face, same haircut, but something was different. Or was it? Away from the girls, my anxiety lurked. When was I going to accept that something was going right for once?

I thought about masturbating, just to take the edge off. I didn't know if it would help but part of me, a deep, animal part, wanted to save my cum for Pri. I wanted to fill her pussy with so much seed that it spilled out of her, down our thighs and...

I got out of there. Being alone with my thoughts was clearly not productive.

I killed the rest of the time scrolling mindlessly in the athletic complex parking lot. I flicked from post to post, the endless flood of media battling my more intrusive thoughts. I tried not to imagine myself disappointing Pri. If you don't hurt her, then it's my turn, she had said. I'd certainly hurt Liv to start, though it ended in pleasure for both of us. What if I hurt Pri, really hurt her? She'd made it sound like some perverse compatibility test, one that I had no control over. Like a glass slipper, if taking your cock doesn't hurt, we're meant to be. My nerves were shot.

Mercifully, the girls finished their workout before I could dig myself any deeper. My phone pinged. It was Liv.

「 Done

「 Come to front

Ten seconds later:

「 My door better be unlocked 🔪

The girls piled in, Pri in the front again, Liv sprawled in the back. Liv seemed a little drained but no worse for wear while Pri was practically buzzing.

"Uh, how'd it go?" I asked her. She looked like she was going to burst.

"New PR! Everything was so light today..."

"I have never witnessed such horny energy," said Liv, smiling a little. "She was pissing people off, I swear."

"No I wasn't!" Usually cool and collected, this fluttery Pri was so adorable it made my heart squeeze. She caught my eye and bit her lip, pulling the waistband of her sweatpants down a few inches. Her white compression shorts were visibly damp. They weren't as transparent as they'd been yesterday when I watched her change in the parking lot, but the way Pri was looking at me, I suspected that it wasn't just sweat I was looking at.

"What are we waiting for?" asked Liv. "I'm bushed."

That made Pri's face split into a silly grin. I'm bushed, she mouthed at me, letting her waistband snap and grabbing a handful of her own crotch.

I blinked rapidly and put the car into gear, smiling like an idiot.

"Livvy, do you want to ask Jack something?" asked Pri once we were on the highway.

I checked my mirror. Liv stared out into the rain, sucking on her lower lip like she hadn't heard. After a moment, she glanced up and we met each other's eyes.

"Will you help? If I need a shaman?"

"Sex shaman," Pri added, seeing my confusion.

Oh. They're talking about Marco. They're talking about... that.

"I, uh—" I looked at Pri. I recalled how Liv had been a 'shaman' for Pri, how hands-on she had been with me. I mean, she took my fucking virginity. "I'm happy to help, really. I'm just—I'm not into guys. I'm sorry."

"Wow! Not like that," said Pri, shaking her head. "God, we should pimp you out. No, maybe you and I can lead the way a little bit, or steer the activities in the right direction. Who knows what could happen?" That was a little too mysterious for my liking. "At worst it would be like, totally supervisory."

"Yeah," said Liv. "Like moral support."

"Oral support," said Pri with a straight face. Liv pretended to lay down and die.

I wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do. Something in Pri's face made me think about what we'd talked about earlier, about being allowed to back out, to say no. Then I remembered Liv sitting on the couch last night, examining her legs, lost in thought over losing Ryan.

"Look at those gears turning," said Pri, not unkindly.

"Sure, okay, I'm in," I said. "If you think this will even work."

From her grave in the backseat, Liv said, "It worked on you."

"Damn, don't destroy the man." Pri put her hand out flat. "Phone." Liv slid it out of her pocket and slapped it into Pri's palm.

She sent the texts without Liv even seeing them.

Although it had tapered off near the university, the rain and wind got worse the further we drove. I didn't really know much about weather, but as I peered over the wheel into the soupy mess, I wondered if we had somehow driven along the path of the storm. I was pretty sure that was a thing you could do.

Off the highway, the sky poured, thick and gray. We ran for the house through a sheet of rain and piled through the front door, laughing and breathing heavy.

I wiped my face and flicked the moisture off my fingers. "I guess I should have brought two changes of clothes. I thought you had an umbrella."

Pri pinched off a smile. "More fun this way."

"Don't worry about it," said Liv. Her poncho kept her mostly dry and she slid out of it, kicking off her rain boots in the entryway. "Everything's going in the dryer anyway. Strip down and I'll get some towels." She slid away, socks on hardwood floors.

"Don't get any ideas," I said, balling my hoodie up and pointing a finger at Pri. "I'm a virtuous boy."

Pri raised an eyebrow and casually dropped her sweatpants to her ankles. The crotch of her compression shorts was still moist, maybe more so than it had been in the parking lot. The black mass of her pubic hair showed clearly against the thin fabric. She tugged at the waistband, pulling the material up between her pussy lips. "Still feeling virtuous, Jack?"

My tongue felt heavy and my mouth watered. "No," I managed. "Not at all." I took a step towards her, gripping my growing cock through my jeans, before I heard Liv's voice approaching.

"I'm walking to the front door," she called flatly from down the hall. "Wouldn't want to catch anyone doing things they shouldn't." She came around the corner with a knowing look, laundry basket under her arm. Pri and I waited primly with our wet things in our hands. We quickly exchanged our clothes for towels.

Pri was down to her athletic underwear and I was bare to the waist.

"Jeans?" asked Liv.

"They're okay," I said.

"Jack, they're soaked. Give me the fucking jeans."

I made a pinched face and yanked them off by the legs. My engorged cock strained against my boxer briefs. Pri smiled and bit the end of her tongue while Liv just pursed her lips.

"You are too predictable," said Liv. "I swear, if one of you rolls up a sleeve the other one starts panting."

Although Liv gathered our things in a business-like way, I thought I saw her eyes linger on both my bulge and Pri's crotch. A horny creature in my brain rang a bell labeled 'Orgy,' arm flailing like a maniac. My face turned red and my cock throbbed. I had to physically restrain it before it slipped out past my waistband. Liv just shook her head.

"How long until Marco comes over?" she asked, hefting the basket to her hip. Pri kneeled and dug around in her bag for her phone.

"He said he's interested, so the Marco Trap is definitely a go." She tapped out another message while Liv blew a raspberry.

"Pri, I said no." Pri opened her mouth but Liv cut her off. "No codenames. No operations."

"Fine," said Pri. "But Marco Trap is a reference to the Parent Trap, not spies, so it shouldn't count..."

Liv tilted her head at me dramatically. "For all the shit she gives you about your sci-fi, Lord of the Rings crap, you should know she loves these old-ass romance movies. The older the better."

"But I know that one. It was one of my mom's favorites. Lindsey Lohan as a kid, right?"

"That's a remake," said Pri insistently. She seemed excited to share something with me. "The original is from the 50's. But yeah, same idea." She drew her hand through the air in front of her face like she was tracing a movie marquee. "The Marco Trap, starring—"

AlexKeats
AlexKeats
123 Followers