General Chemistry Ch. 04

Story Info
Marco joins the group while Pri and Jack go all the way.
9.9k words
4.75
8.3k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexKeats
AlexKeats
123 Followers

We showered as quickly as we could, laughing and humming with playful energy. Between her workout and the load I shot on her stomach, Pri needed a little more time to clean up. In our lusty rush to the bathroom, we'd neglected to bring along clothes, towels, or anything really. After washing my dick with both hands, she sent me off naked into the world to find us something to wear.

The bedroom was dark, the rain outside falling as hard as ever while the wind whipped the bushes against the windows. The door was closed. Thick towels and two stacks of clothing had been laid out for us on the bed. Liv had clearly displayed more foresight for us than we had for ourselves.

There was something sweet about it. Liv had arranged the whole weekend and guided Pri when she needed it, not to mention the life changing orgasms she'd pulled from my body. It was a kind of caregiving instinct that I didn't often associate with her.

Of course, at this moment her other option was for Pri and I to wander around the house in wet towels as though we'd just fucked in the shower. Hi Marco, don't mind us! Just passing through!

Although my libido had been dampened by two hard orgasms already, it excited me to think that Liv had been only a few feet away while Pri and I played. We hadn't closed the door or made any effort to hide ourselves.

Had she seen me smelling Pri's ass through her dirty underwear? Or licking her pussy from behind as I jerked myself off? Or was she only there for the end, as we wordlessly ordered each other to cum?

The clothes she picked out for us told a story.

She'd allowed me the t-shirt I brought from my dorm, band merch from the college's spring music festival, but my hoodie and black joggers weren't here. Instead, she left me a pair of gray soccer sweats which, based on the Timberwolves logo and sizing, were probably hers. She was tall enough for them to fit me but they were somehow loose in the leg and tight in the crotch at the same time.

For Pri, a red cable knit sweater and black leggings. I ran my fingers over elastic material. Over the short time I'd known her, I'd seen Pri wear all variations of sweatpants, loose shorts, or jeans. She would never wear something this tight or form-fitting on her own. I imagined her thick, athletic thighs and round ass squeezing into the fabric, hugging every muscle and crease...

My cock twitched.

And while Liv had left us both underwear, there was no bra or undershirt for Pri. We were expected to put on a show.

After dressing, I brought Pri some towels. She opened the slider a crack, smiling, and I had to lean in to kiss her. Subtly, I tried to look behind the glass for a glimpse of wet breast or shining brown hip. She ordered me back a few steps.

"You look like..." She scrunched up her face, trying to contain a laugh.

"What? It's weird?" The shirt was on the tighter side and my bulge was evident.

"You look kinda like Liv. With a dick."

I looked down at myself, pulling at the hem of the shirt. I'd seen Liv dress exactly like this more than a few times. All I was missing was the lines of a sports bra.

"Yeah, well," I said. "Wait till you see what she left out for you."

"What's that mean?" she asked as I walked away. "Wait! What's that mean!?"

At the bedroom door I paused and screwed up my courage. I thought I heard music from down the hall, something poppy.

For the life of me, I couldn't think of a single reason to be nervous. Pri and I were finally 'together' (terms pending). I wasn't expected to do anything besides steer the Marco Trap in the right direction. And I had the distinct mental advantage of having fucked Liv's brains out last night.

And yet my chest was tight and I could feel my pulse throbbing in my neck. I guess my monkey brain was having trouble explaining all that to my lizard brain.

They'd left music playing on the TV. I walked by just as the song changed from Bruno Mars to Taylor Swift, with the Weeknd coming next. The playlist might as well have been called 'Totally Normal College Music (Not for an Orgy)'.

I found them in the kitchen, chatting away, leaning on the kitchen island. Marco was laughing and Liv looked pleased with herself. She half-smiled as I entered while Marco stood up straight, looking a little uncertain.

"This is Jack," said Liv. I waved.

"Hey," he said. He waved back awkwardly and pointed to himself. "Marco."

God damn, this guy was handsome. Deeply tanned, with short brown hair tousled by the wind, and clearly fit as hell. He was just... pretty. I didn't have the words to describe how good looking he was, and I wondered if that was a sign that I was a particularly closed-off man.

Liv got to dress herself in comfort. I'm not sure the two of them even noticed that they were dressed the same, cloth athletic shorts and bright hoodies. The only difference was that hers was a zip-up, half open to show a white v-neck and a glimpse of cleavage beneath. Marco kept his eyes above her shoulders with excruciating effort.

He and Liv made a beautiful pair. They looked like they could be in a clothing ad together. My monkey brain expected that I'd be more nervous given that he was way, way more attractive than I was, but my lizard brain wasn't bothered somehow.

"Soo," I said. "I know nothing about you."

He laughed and held his thumb and index finger a half-inch apart. "I know this much about you. Apparently you like...?"

"Lord of the Rings shit," supplied Liv.

"I think," I said. "She means I like sci-fi and fantasy, which is totally normal. You think Marvel movies are documentaries?"

Marco smiled with his eyes. "Well I love fantasy. Have you ever read One Hundred Years of Solitude?"

I shook my head.

"Next semester, take Latin American Lit and I'll lend you my copy. It'll change your life. I know people say that a lot but this time it's true."

"You tell everyone about that book", said Liv. "And nobody has ever read it. What do you think that says?"

"That I hang out with ignorant people?"

"Ouch," I said. "Sprinted into that one, Livvy. And what is it that you like again?"

"All sorts of things," said Liv, and at the same time, Marco said, "True crime garbage."

"Wow, rude," she said, laughing but looking a little put off. "At least that stuff really happened." Marco gave her a look. "Okay, mostly. Allegedly."

"What's your deal then?" I asked him, smiling in a friendly way.

"Apparently I'm a tennis jock with no imagination or sense of humor."

"True," said Liv.

"I relied on my looks instead of developing a personality."

"Preach."

"Anything else?" he asked.

"Illiterate," she said, shaking her head.

"Right, I can't read. I did a book report on...?"

"From the back of a cereal box. In high school. The teacher passed you so he wouldn't see you again."

It was playfully brutal and they seemed to like it that way. I'm not sure she realized that she was making stupid, lovey eyes at him. He chewed his cheek and looked away.

Hard rain drummed on the windows. I took one of the island stools and we made more small talk until Pri finally joined us.

"Heey Coco," said Pri as she entered the room. She looked incredible, thighs bulging against her tights, her perfect tits obvious under the red sweater. She walked up and put her hand in the small of my back. "How are you?"

"Heey Pri," he said with a grin. His mouth twitched a little when he saw what she was wearing. "Uh, I'm good."

"And how's Colin? I heard he had his graduation ceremony a little while back."

The girls laughed and Marco groaned a little.

"He's fine. He actually listens now."

"That's great," said Pri. "I hope that diploma opens some backdoors for him."

Marco rolled his eyes but genuinely smiled. For my sake, he added, "They're talking about Taco. My dog."

"Ta-Colin," corrected Liv.

"Sorry, I mean Ta-Colin. They think it's so funny to act like he's a person."

"He is a person," said Liv. "A British man with a funny walk."

"Who was cursed and placed in the body of a dog," finished Pri.

"I'm sorry to say that the curse is ongoing. Probably needs a kiss to break it if you're volunteering."

Pri grabbed my arm, looking scandalized. "I have a boyfriend."

Liv made a noise like hmmm.

She winced and squeezed my bicep. "You are, right? Oh my god, I didn't even ask you."

I shrugged at Marco and said, "It's new."

"Non-answer," said Liv.

"You need doggy obedience class," I said, wagging my finger at her. To Pri, "Sure, I'll be your boyfriend."

"Oof, way too easy," she said, and dodged away laughing as I tried to grab her.

"Okay!" Liv slapped a drumroll on to the counter. "The time has come! We have leftover pizza, and popcorn, and?"

"Arepas," said Marco, rustling a plastic bag on the counter. "With shredded pork."

"Oh my god, are these...?" Pri took a step forward, barely containing her excitement.

"Yep, same from the barbeque." He shrugged. "Colombian moms. She leaves for three days and puts two weeks of food in the fridge."

"I love it. I love her," she said, reaching into the bag. I heard the crinkling of foil. "And we lifted heavy today."

"Good. This is mountain food. Makes you strong like El Pibe."

"Thank you! And Jack, did you get the candy? Like I asked?"

"I got what you asked for," was all I said. She also asked me to get condoms and not tell Liv. Pri bit her lip and smiled.

I walked to the fridge. "We should have something to drink. Do you have any beer?" A heavy pause fell over the group. Behind everyone and out of sight, Pri gave me a cheesy thumbs up.

Liv looked unsure. "Uh, I think there's a few beers in there but my dad'll flip if we drink them."

"'Maury-beers,'" said Marco. "That's what my mom calls them. They don't even try any more. Your dad will not drink anything normal."

"Well, there's wine. So much wine," said Liv.

Marco nodded approvingly. "I like wine. I mean, wine can be good."

"Okay, wine," said Liv. "Live, laugh, love. Boomers. Wine tours. I'll grab some."

"It's in the basement, right?" asked Pri innocently. "Marco, can you help Liv pick a good one?"

Liv frowned and blinked slowly at her. "Thanks, Pri." Marco looked everywhere but at Liv. "C'mon, the basement is over here."

"Actually," said Marco, when they were halfway out the door. "I've been in your basement a bunch of times..."

The moment they left, Pri jumped in my arms, nearly knocking me over.

"I missed you," she said, and kissed me.

"We were apart for five minutes."

"Well, I'm crazy. And I'm all hopped up on dopamine."

I smiled and held her, taking in her eyes, her nose, her rude little lips. I couldn't help myself, grabbing her by the waist and pushing her against the kitchen island. I slid my fingers into her hair and forced her to my mouth. She was stiff and shocked at first but quickly returned my energy, pushing her body against mine. I darted my tongue in her mouth and she sucked it. I felt her fingers join around the back of my neck before she bit me on the chest.

"On the counter," she said.

I took two handfuls of her ass and lifted her. On the countertop, she was able to look down at me. I leaned against the island, crushing my bulge against the cabinet, doing everything I could to get closer to her. I groped her breast through her sweater, squeezing and pinching exactly where I knew her nipple would be. She pulled my head aside and kissed my neck. I moaned. She put her mouth to my ear and whispered, sending a shiver down my spine.

"I'm going to fuck you, Jack. I'm your girlfriend and I'm going to ride your cock. You'll never be able to fuck anyone again after me."

"Jesus," I said, shaking. I looked down and tried to pull my hips away from the counter. My dick was painfully hard. She held me by the back of the neck and rubbed the tip of my cock through the fabric.

I pushed myself on her, licking her neck, roughly squeezing her tits, grabbing her leggings by the crotch and massaging over her clit. She did her best to hold on.

"If you talk to me like that," I growled. "You'd better be prepared for what I'll do to you."

"Oh yeah?" She tried to sound playful but she gasped at my touch. "What are you going to do?"

I yanked her sweater up, exposing her heavy, brown breasts. I sucked and bit at her nipple, fumbling around her waistband, desperately trying to touch her pussy.

"Wait," she said, softly at first, then louder. "Wait! Jack, stop."

I pulled away but couldn't let go. "What? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

She pulled her sweater back down. She was breathing heavily but smiling. "It's good baby. I want it, but not...exactly...right now." She looked over her shoulder towards the door.

"Okay, wow. I'm sorry. I lost control a little."

"I know, cutie." She patted my chest and took a breath. "Soon." She hopped down, fixed her sweater, and reached into her sweatpants to adjust herself. She pulled her waistband forward and gestured to me. "Look."

The crotch of her panties was sticky. She rubbed her slit with her finger and put it in my mouth.

"Good boy," she said as I licked it clean. "Now, let's pick a movie before they finish making out." I adjusted my cock. Liv's sweatpants concealed nothing on me, which was their whole reason for existing. I looked like a public bus molester.

I grabbed my bag from the entryway and found Pri on the couch, fumbling with remotes. I laid out the bags of M&Ms on the table.

"What about these?" I held up the condoms.

She actually blushed. "Just put them in Liv's room—no! The bathroom. Somewhere neutral."

"I'll leave them in my backpack then. I don't need Maury to go looking for his shave kit and find the big ass condoms that I left here." She laughed.

I pushed her over so I could sit in the corner of the couch, tucking my erection under my waistband and praying it was hidden enough.

I thought that finding the right movie would be hard but Pri knew exactly what she wanted. She put on some Tom Hanks film from before we were born. We sighed and settled in to each other.

A few minutes passed with no sign of Liv and Marco. That had to be a good sign.

"Who's that?" I asked. The lead actress was not quite familiar enough to remember the name.

She looked like I'd slapped her. "That's Meg Ryan! Jack! You know Deep Star Galactic Number Nine but you don't know Meg Ryan?" We heard a door close and a snatch of low conversation. "Liv! Jack doesn't know who Meg Ryan is!"

"Are you surprised?" Liv called from the kitchen. "Jack names his legos!"

Everyone laughed at that. A minute later, Liv and Marco walked out with a bottle of red wine and four glasses. She had on a pinched smile and he was too composed. They did not look like they'd been making out.

Pri made a popping noise with her lips and pretended to flick something off her sleeve.

We held our glasses out while Marco poured, everyone waiting for someone else to speak.

"To Meg Ryan," said Marco at last. Pri nodded sagely and we drank. I expected the wine to be good but it was sour and thick on my tongue. I smacked my lips and tried not to make a face.

"Ok, ok, start it over," said Liv, sitting down. She dragged Marco next to her, both girls in the middle of the couch and the guys on the ends. "Pay attention, I love this movie."

"Who am I? Jack?" he said, although he gave me a friendly look. "I love this movie. Meg Ryan's a hottie."

"Oh, good news, Liv," I said, gesturing towards the screen. "Marco likes insufferable, skinny women." Pri had to lean forward, laughing, and spit some wine back into her cup. Liv sucked her teeth but nodded as though conceding a good move to an opponent. Marco kept his eyes on the screen like he hadn't heard.

The movie was about book store owners who hated each other and their love letters written through email. I expected it to feel bizarre and outdated but it was sweet, actually. I didn't watch many romances but this one was... quaint maybe, or cozy.

Pri and I watched happily, snacking on the candy.

Liv and Marco talked through most of it. They knew each other well and seemed to have a lot in common already, from movies to music to a sort of fatalistic view of life. It was very Gen Z. Marco, I learned, was a year ahead of us at U and played varsity tennis, major unclear. They'd met years ago as teenagers on the lonely cul-de-sac.

The wine loosened everyone up. For a long time Pri had her hand under my shirt, slowly tracing her knuckles through the hairs on my stomach.

Liv and Marco engaged in their own game of casual touching. Nothing overt. A brief hand on the wrist, a playful shove, leaning too close together while laughing at a joke. His bare foot rubbed against her fuzzy blue socks or the other way around. Anyone who knew them would say that the pretense of friendship was pretty thin.

Pri's choice of movie was brilliant. The leads spent most of the movie either apart or casually sniping at each other, trying to deny their attraction. Slowly, getting to know each other through messages and hangouts, they eventually discover their feelings for one another. The only trick was realizing that Marco was really the Meg Ryan character, idealistic and anxious, while Liv was Tom Hanks, the ferocious businessman who masterminds their love connection.

During the final scene, the characters shared a dramatic kiss. Pri and I had our heads together and I couldn't stop smiling, floating on a wave of warm wine and feelings. I used my finger to gently turn her face and kiss her.

"Wasn't that kind of problematic?" asked Marco. "I mean, he tricks her into falling in love with him."

I groaned. Where only I could see, Pri closed her eyes and winced in slow motion.

"Oh my god, shut up," said Liv, laughing. "It was the 90's."

Are you hungry? Pri mouthed at me.

"Uh, anyone else hungry?" I asked.

Pri lurched to her feet. "We got it. C'mon Liv, let's show them how good gender roles used to be."

"Right..." said Liv, realizing it was a Let's-powder-our-noses moment. She poured everyone more wine and soon Marco and I were alone, the credits still rolling on the movie. We sat quietly for a bit.

"So," he said, tapping his thigh. The wind whipped the rain against the glass in sheets. "This is fun. Haven't had a movie night, or uh, day, whatever, in a while. Usually just watch Netflix at home."

"Liv is great, right?" Hell yeah, Jack. Nailed it.

He nodded with a subtle smile. "She is. You know Ryan?"

"Yeah, I know Ryan."

He doesn't know. For a moment, it seemed obvious that he wouldn't know. Otherwise, what would Liv's texts sound like? Hey Marco, I broke up with my boyfriend. Want to come over and watch rom coms? Maybe we can fuck or something idk.

On the other hand, maybe that's something they should have mentioned to him. The poor bastard just spent two hours hip-to-hip with a girl he thought was in a relationship. It put his touching-but-not-touching into aching perspective. He seemed like a nice, respectful guy but he still couldn't keep himself away. After months pining for Pri, I thought I could understand that.

He had a pillow in his lap. He must have the most confused boner right now. I tried not to laugh.

"What?" he asked, almost defensively.

"You know they broke up right?"

I watched his eyes shift through confusion, then excitement, then a forced calm.

"I knew that," he lied. "Just seeing if we knew some people in common."

"Sure, but I don't want to talk about Ryan anyway."

"Yeah, fuck that guy," said Marco, and we both started laughing.

"You get it now?" I asked him.

That confused the shit out of him. He watched me for a moment, digesting what he thought I'd said. His eyes went to the doorway. We could hear the girls laughing and the clanging of the oven.

AlexKeats
AlexKeats
123 Followers