General Chemistry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't let them get too far ahead of us," said Pri. She began to slowly grind against me again.

I filled my hands with her ass and stood up, lifting her with me. She looped an arm around the back of my neck with a shocked laugh. I spun and dropped her on the cushion.

She was dripping, her vulva and thighs shiny. Pri pushed the sleeves of her sweater up her forearms and placed her hand above her clit, pulling her hood back to show me how stiff she was. Her pussy clenched and a dribble of clear liquid slid out her bright pink inner lips.

I stroked myself, long and hard, milking myself for her. There was something so deliciously erotic about that fucking sweater, that our desire was so intense that we'd forgotten to remove it. I wanted to smear my dripping cock across the front of it and mark it for life.

"Tell me what you want." Although I whispered, it was a command. Her pussy clenched again, pulling her clit forward against her restraining fingers.

"I want you to fuck me," she said. "I'm a good girl. I've earned it."

I bent to one knee and she suddenly looked uncertain. We were both breathing heavily, caught in a bubble of time, the dull roar of the rain, and the howling of the wind. There was an anxious flicker in her eye.

"I'm nervous," I said softly. "Are you nervous?"

Her laugh was brittle. "I am terrified," she said. "I don't know what's happening. I want it. I really want it." Her arm moved slightly and then, as if the command from her brain was delayed to her hand, she gripped my cock. She released a shallow breath.

"We don't have to do it," I said. I meant it, I really did, but I couldn't stop myself from leaning closer. "I mean, we've done a lot already, but we can stop. I don't want anything that would make you uncomfortable."

I was mesmerized by the curve of her neck, the way it swept tautly from her chin to her shoulder, the ridge of her collarbone barely exposed at the neck of her sweater.

"I'm... worried it'll hurt." She trailed off. "I like you. A lot. If it hurts, then maybe it'll always hurt and we won't be able to..."

"I know, I'm nervous too," I said. Another long, aching moment passed. "Why don't we start slow?"

She nodded so delicately that I would have missed it if I wasn't a few inches away. I crawled forward and laid next to her on the lounge, gently pulling at the arm of her sweater, thinking to lie together, to hold each other and touch ourselves like we had before.

Pri misread me. Without hesitation, she crawled on top, threw her thigh over my face, and pressed her pussy into my mouth. This, I learned, was 'starting slow'.

My world shrunk until it was only the space between her massive thighs. The tangy, sweaty smell of her surrounded me as I licked, long and slow, up her slit and across her engorged clit. I lapped at her juices, adding my own saliva and spreading it around until my face was sloppy and wet. I ate at her insatiably and she started to grind her hips against me. I pulled her mound into my mouth and sucked her clit between my tongue and upper lip.

She moaned, her head rolling and dropping to her chest. I started moaning myself, and humming, anything to add stimulation, guiding her to cum on my face. She panted, pussy contracting, regularly pushing little squirts of her juice in my mouth. I knew she was close and I gripped the top of her thighs with both arms, holding her against my mouth.

She shifted from side to side, struggling to pull away.

"No, Jack, no," she said desperately, hand on my shoulder. "Fuck me. I need to get fucked."

I froze for a moment and released her legs. We rolled together until I was kneeling at the edge of the lounge with Pri on her back. I watched her breasts rise and fall beneath the red sweater, stiff nipples pushing through the knitting. Her pussy was glossy with cum and saliva, her clit red and swollen. I stood slowly, stroking myself, making a show of my thick cock. I spread my precum along the head, moaning sharply as I repeatedly pushed myself between my knuckles.

"Condom," she said between gasps. "Then get inside of me."

I struggled with the box of condoms for a moment before ripping it in half, then my cum slathered fingers kept slipping against the wrapper. Pri grabbed my wrist.

"It's okay," she said with a smile. "Take your time. I'm here."

I took a breath and slowly rolled the condom down my shaft. It pinched more than I remembered. They couldn't be too small, could they? It's fine, it'll be fine. Eventually I got the fucking thing on. It covered two-thirds of my cock, veins straining against the latex.

As I mounted the lounge, Pri spread her legs and pulled her lips apart with both hands. I lightly rubbed my head over the entrance to her pussy.

"I'm ready," she whispered. "Do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she said. "I need it."

Slowly, I pushed through the slight resistance, opening her up with my fat cock head, until I was inside. She sucked in a breath, arching her back as I moaned into her chest. Her pussy was so dripping wet that I slipped easily in and out. Between the wine and the condom, I didn't feel as much as I thought I would, as much as I had with Liv. It still felt good, so tight and so hot. I let myself fall on top of her, leaning on my elbows, and slowly pumping my hips. She hooked her arms under mine and gripped my back, pulling herself into me.

"Oh my god," she said, breathless. "Fuck, I've been waiting for fucking months. You're filling me up..."

I kissed her neck in a dozen places, each one lingering enough to leave the wet mark of my lips. She held me tighter, one leg wrapping around my calf.

With each thrust, I gave her a little more of my cock. I fucked her slowly, despite every animal desire in me to take her. I knew that I could hurt her, and if I hurt her we were both terrified that there would be some deeper meaning to it, like some sexual omen. It made no fucking sense at all, but knowing that didn't seem to matter. I tried to focus on our hips, to keep them a few inches apart at the end of my stroke so I'd never get too deep.

Pri cupped my face.

"Look at me. It's okay." She smiled, eyes shiny. "It feels good. Give me more. Fuck me deep."

She gripped my ass with two powerful hands and pulled our bodies together. Her eyes rolled back as I entered her completely.

"Oh my god," she groaned. "I've never..." She beat the back of her head against the cushion. "You're stretching me. In such a good way. I can't even fucking describe it." Every inch of my long cock was burning inside her.

We heard a guttural moan.

"Yes, baby, yes," said Marco, steaming. You could hear his smile and the steady clapping of skin against skin. "Cum on me. Just like that."

"Marco..." Liv whimpered through shallow breaths. "Fucking. Cumming..."

Pri smiled wide and slapped my ass. "Give me some of that," she said, giggling.

I leaned forward and covered her mouth with mine before pumping my hips experimentally. She grabbed me around the neck to hold on. With each stroke, I pulled my cock almost entirely out, until only her inner lips were wrapped around my head, before pushing back down again to the hilt, slapping our thighs together. Each time I pushed inside, she grunted.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck," she panted, in time with each thrust. "It's fucking deep..."

Before long I was sweating, nearly out of breath. I hauled myself to my knees, continuing to slowly thrust, holding Pri's ankle with one hand and wiping my face with the other.

Pri was also dripping with sweat. She tried to pull her sweater over her head, straining and tugging, only managing to get one arm out before giving up. The sweater was cockeyed across her chest, one arm and breast exposed. Her thick bush, narrowing into the dark trail of hairs on her stomach, glittered with moisture.

She smiled her perfect, toothy smile and laughed, rolling her eyes. The joy in me made me push harder for a moment, thrusting deep, turning her smile into an appreciative groan.

"Is it good, Jack?" she asked. "Do you like fucking me?"

"It's good, so fucking good," I said, taking a handful of her tit and squeezing. "Do you like my cock?"

Before she could answer, I pushed deep inside. Whatever she wanted to say dissolved into a moan as she slid her head against the fabric of the lounge.

I pulled her ankle across her body until her knees touched, twisting her torso. From here I could see all of her flawless ass and the wide curve of her hip. With each thrust, her exposed breast swayed back and forth, nipple pointing sharply. Unable to control myself, I fell on top of her again.

Her lips lay sideways below mine, creating a pivot for me to fuck her. I took her breast to my mouth and grazed my teeth against her areola, nibbling at the nipple. With her knees together, her muscular thighs squeezing my cock, she felt even tighter. Despite the condom, I was close to cumming.

"Baby, you feel so fucking good. I love your pussy..."

"Wait, let me—let me do it..." said Pri. "I want it doggy."

She wiggled and pushed, forcing me off the edge of the lounge. With an athletic bounce, she flipped onto her knees and waved her ass at me, pressing her face into the cushion.

I took in the sight of Pri's back, her round, shiny ass, and her hairy pussy glazed over with our juices. She reached a hand between her legs and put a finger inside herself.

"Put your big dick in me and make me cum."

I nearly leapt onto the bed. Laughing, she pulled her hand away and I entered her, slipping in with almost no resistance.

"Oh, fuck..." she moaned. "This is it. That's—oh my fuck—this is what I needed..."

"Boo," said Liv from behind us. "We can't see anything!"

I gripped Pri's hip with one hand and pulled on the end of her red sweater like a leash, sliding my cock in and out of her.

"Then come over and watch," I said, bolder than I'd ever felt before. I saw Pri's shoulder dip and I knew she was rubbing her clit again.

"Are you playing with your pussy?" I asked. I pulled harder at her hip, speeding up my strokes. "Are you finally going to cum?"

"Y-yeah," she choked out. "Yes, baby, I'm gonna—I'm gonna cum..." I slapped her ass, and then slapped it again, harder.

"That's my good girl. Cum on me. I want you to cum on me..."

I couldn't look away from her asshole, dark and glistening with our fluids. I wanted to lick it, or push my finger inside, anything to push her over the edge.

But then I felt something off, an odd sensation, like something was wrong with the condom. At the back of my strokes, I saw a piece dangling. Pri was slamming her hips into me, breathing heavily, gripping the cushion in her fists. She was so close. I wanted her to cum. I needed her to cum and squirt and shiver on my cock until she collapsed.

Instead, I pulled out.

"No, Jack, no," she whined, almost in tears. She rubbed her face in the cushion. "This is not the time to tease. Just fuck me."

"Pri," I said, closing my eyes tightly. "Pri, the condom broke."

My cock was just below her hips and I couldn't stop myself from continuing to thrust, lightly sliding my shaft along her clit. "I don't know when it broke. I just noticed."

She pushed up onto her hands and looked over her shoulder at me. Her skin was flushed and her eyes were dazed. She wasn't upset or scared like I thought she'd be. Dropping her head, she looked between her legs.

Immediately, she reached back and peeled the broken condom off me with a snap. She took my cock in her hand, bent her back, and pushed against me, gasping as I entered her again.

"Don't stop again, Jack. Do not," she said. "Don't stop until I'm fucking cumming."

"Holy fuck." It was Liv, right next to us. "So hot."

She leaned on the raised portion of the lounge, legs spread behind her. Marco was fucking her standing. I saw him run a hand through his hair to get it out of his face. He caught my eye and slapped Liv's ass, smiling.

I took Pri like a thrashing wave. I was everywhere, pulling her dripping cunt onto me, gripping and scratching, ordering her to cum, and spanking her for disobeying me. I leaned over her and kissed her back as I fucked her. I spit on her asshole, rubbing around the rim with my thumb. She was wild underneath me, bucking and writhing, moaning and slapping her clit.

Without the condom, I could feel every inch of her. I felt her heat and wetness, the texture of her pussy against my cock flesh and my swollen glans. Her pussy was burning and engorged, easily taking my full length but gripping me tightly just the same.

"I'm going to cum soon," I told her. "I'm sorry baby, I can't go much longer."

"Cum," she said. My heart froze in my chest. She gripped the back of my thigh with one hand while mashing her clit with the other. "Cum in me and I'll cum too."

"Oh fuck," was all I could manage. I took her with five or six more long strokes and came inside her, the most brilliant, funny, sexy-fucking-woman I'd ever met. "Fuck—I'm cumming!"

"I'm cumming—" she gasped. "I'm cumming too..." I crushed her hip in my hand as we both shivered and moaned, slapping together wetly, trying to keep fucking while quivering in pleasure, just trying to hold on to each other.

"Jesus fucking Christ," said Liv from beside us. "I need you Marco. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...!"

Pri screamed into the cushion, her pussy pulsing and contracting, milking my cock in endless waves of mind-numbing pleasure. I pumped my cream into the deepest parts of her, grimacing and thrusting. My orgasm washed over my brain and drowned my senses while my body continuing to fuck on its own. I felt the sweater tear under my grip, stitch by stitch, as I pulled her down my thick shaft. I ripped it off one shoulder, my knuckles white, cumming until my balls were completely drained and my kegels were clenching dry.

We collapsed forward onto the lounge, and then sideways into a spooning position, my arm around her waist and my cock still deep inside her. My hips continued to pump on their own, her entire body still flexing as the aftershocks coursed through her.

I heard the slapping of thighs and a noise I'd learned to recognize, the grunting of Liv's orgasm, right next to me. I wanted to see but I was too exhausted to look. I heard a breath caught in the throat and a deep sigh as Marco came.

"Ohh fuck," he growled. "Olivia, I'm cumming in you."

"I feel it," she said dreamily. "It feels so good..."

A moment later, a crack of thunder reverberated through the solarium, sending a shiver across my skin. Against the endless drumming fingertips of rain, four sweaty bodies had toppled onto a single gray chaise lounge, gasping for air.

My cock flexed and Pri's pussy contracted in response, squeezing me wetly out of her. She mumbled something and huffed a little noise that I thought was a laugh.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I am soo good at sex shaman. The best."

I tried to laugh but I was too tired. I just smiled and squeezed her hand to let her know she was right.