General Chemistry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you get it. Just relax man."

"So, is this like a hookup thing?" He had not relaxed even though I specifically asked him to. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Dude, stop asking questions. I'm already saying too much."

He looked at me a little differently. "Is this a... group thing?"

I laughed a small laugh and rubbed my eye with a finger. I didn't really know what to say to that.

"Are you bi?" he asked casually.

I considered him. If I was bi, I think he'd be extremely fuckable, and I thought for a moment that I was probably fuckable to him. I was pretty confident that I wasn't interested in men. I'd thought about it, and even watched male on male porn from time to time to test the theory. Each time I came away feeling weird, even feeling the tickle of some anti-gay anxiety that I was ashamed of, and I was definitely not aroused. Even now, with two cups of wine in my belly, I found him to be beautiful but not necessarily attractive.

I wondered how much my half-chub showed in these sweatpants.

"No," I said at last. "Only women."

"Cool. Pri is cute."

"Don't touch Pri."

He lifted his palms slightly from his lap. I must have sounded like a lunatic.

"Sorry," I said. "I don't know what we're doing here either. Just focus on Liv."

"Sure, I didn't mean anything by it." I think he was puzzling out how he was supposed to have group sex while only touching Liv. Welcome to the party, kid.

"Food's ready!" called Liv from the kitchen.

I stood. He didn't. He seemed out of sorts.

"You good?"

"Sure, it's just...I'll be right there."

I walked away as he adjusted his dick below his hoodie.

A few minutes later we were crowded around the kitchen island, chatting away, eating and drinking. The food was amazing. Hot, crispy arepas and tender pork. Crunchy pizza, sliced vegetables and dip.

Marco was significantly more relaxed. Liv had opened another bottle of wine, though everyone seemed to be sipping theirs slowly now. We were plenty buzzed. They told a few stories about Pri and Liv in high school, all frustratingly tame. Loopy inside jokes from late nights studying or tales of being late to class after grabbing coffee. Not so different from being in college.

Marco had gone to prep school nearby. They talked about him like he was present for most of it but I think it made him sad to be slightly removed from everything they'd experienced. I'd eaten too fast and contented myself to lean against the far counter, outside of the circle, drinking water and laughing along.

"And then there was the time that your cousin bought us beer..." started Pri. Liv and Marco blushed badly at that. It seemed like the perfect story for this moment.

"No, I don't want Jack to hear about—"

The power went out.

"Oh. Fuck," someone said. Four phone flashlights turned on at once. It took us a moment to figure out how not to blind each other. The storm beat itself against the house, wind wailing.

"Um, we have candles," said Liv. Her beam of light bounced to the far corner of the room and I heard her scraping around in a drawer. A minute later we were all holding plastic candleholders, glowing like a midnight vigil, laughing at the absurdity of it.

"Hey, at least we finished the movie," I said. "I'd have wondered if they ended up together for the rest of my life."

"Ha ha," said Pri, before blowing a raspberry. Marco's face glowed white briefly as he texted.

"Do you have to go home?" asked Liv. "For Daniela?"

His phone buzzed and he huffed a little laugh. "Actually, there's nobody there. She took Taco to Auntie's this morning." It buzzed again. "The power's on where they are. They're watching Moana."

"Ah, so I still have you for a bit." He turned off his screen. No one spoke.

"I have an amazing idea," said Pri. "We should watch the storm from the solarium."

I remembered seeing it earlier, glimmering around the side of the house. I imagined being sprayed with a cloud of broken glass and shivered. "Is that safe? Like, even a little?"

"Actually, yeah," said Liv. "We used to watch the rain from there a lot. My dad cleared the trees back years ago. And the windows are plastic. It's, like, hurricane proof."

"Alright!" said Pri. "I got the wine." I heard the clinking of glasses and the sliding noise of the wine bottle off the counter. "Grab the candy and let's go."

"Leave the gun," I said.

"Take the cannolis," finished Marco.

"What is it with men and the Godfather?"

The solarium was incredible, thin struts and sheets of hard plastic from the floor up, shielding us from the endless thumping of rain and groaning of the wind. It was full of tall, verdant plants and a clutch of gray furniture. Even with the neighborhood lights knocked out, it was much brighter than I expected. I blew out my candle and closed my eyes, letting the sound wash over me.

Pri touched my arm. "Go sit down, baby." She spoke normally but the rain was so loud that it felt like a whisper. My head swam with wine.

There was a freestanding hammock, two padded chaise lounges, and a long table in between. She led me to a lounge, slung low and wide, almost the size of a twin bed, and pulled me down with her, laughing. Draping ferns surrounded us. We kissed under the wall of sound for a moment before sitting up.

Liv and Marco sat on the lounge opposite us, talking softly enough that we couldn't hear. He was turned slightly towards her and she had her legs crossed, smiling faintly and nodding. One of them had placed their candle holder on the table between us, the glare too bright to look across the room for long.

Pri slid off the lounge towards the candle. Her thick thighs and ass strained against the stretchy pants, wiggling in front of me as she bent over. Without thinking, I glided two fingers between her legs. She gasped and blew out the flame.

I pulled her to me and put my arm around her. It wasn't cold exactly, but I was the only one without a sweatshirt. For a while we watched the swaying of bushes and the sideways spatter of water against the windows. Then we watched the others. They were slumped deeply against the cushion, hips nearly dangling off the lounge, having what I thought was a friendly, if slightly awkward, conversation. Their hands were dangerously close to touching.

Into my ear, Pri said, "They just talk, talk, talk." Her breath was hot. My cock hung low and thick, not hard but waiting for any excuse.

"Isn't this good?" I asked. "It's so romantic out here. You're so fucking beautiful..."

She kissed my shoulder. "She said she wants him. I don't know what to do besides go over there and pull his thing out."

"She's a big girl. She needs to just grab him. He already knows why we're here."

"What? What'd he say?" Her speech slurred just a little, voice a few steps below a stage whisper.

"It's more about what I said. You idiots didn't tell him about Ryan."

She slapped me playfully in the face, then licked her finger and wiped something away near my mouth. "He should have figured it out. What'd you say?"

"I just said, you know, Ryan's out. He figured out it was a hookup thing right away."

"Wait," she said, chewing her lip against a laugh. "You're telling me they're both over there, horny as hell, waiting for the other one to make a move?" I nodded, laughing too.

"What are you giggling about over there?" said Liv loudly over the storm.

Pri tightened up like we'd been caught by the teacher before bursting out laughing again.

I'd had enough. "Just kiss him already!"

Pri tried to choke off her laughter into my shirt. We watched the two of them against a backdrop of thrashing leaves and faintly glowing glass. Liv screwed up her face and stared at us, more to look away from Marco than anything else.

He must have had enough himself.

He grabbed her face and kissed her. Liv floated for a moment and then reacted with her whole body, pawing at him, grabbing his hair, throwing her leg over his. He kissed her cheeks and forehead, all over her face before she pulled him on top of her with a fistful of sweatshirt. They'd held back for years and I watched as the dam finally burst.

Pri put her hand in mine. Her eyes were dark and glassy. I brought my head forward, slowly, inch by inch, teasing her. She smiled for a moment and bit the tip of her tongue.

"Just kiss me," she said.

We pressed our mouths together, exhaling. We started sweetly, grazing skin and soft touches, entwining our fingers. She wanted tenderness. Though I felt the excitement fluttering in my stomach, I also felt the needing, the painful stiffness of my erection, the desire to pull her to the ground like an animal.

Instead we moved slowly. A squeeze of the shoulder. A hand on the lower back. Gently scratching at the nape of the neck while we slid our tongues together. We had kissed before but not like this. This was long and drawn out, switching our approach from side to side, as though there was a lit candle between us that would be extinguished if we moved too fast. At last, we came up for air. Pri rested her forehead against my cheek while I massaged the corded muscles of her thigh with one hand.

We saw them then. Marco reclined in profile on the far lounge. Beside him, laying on her hip, Liv kissed his neck and had her hand down his shorts. His erection tented visibly beneath the fabric. We watched for a minute as Liv slowly touched him.

"Stop," said Pri suddenly. "Everyone stop for a second."

I'm not sure if she expected us to obey so quickly but we did. Liv froze, hands still on Marco. I leaned back, my cock getting harder. I enjoyed the fluttering, twisting feeling I got inside whenever Pri took control.

She stood, wobbling slightly, and trotted out of the room. A few moments passed before I sat up and helped myself to another sip of wine. Liv and I stared at each other while Marco moaned. She smiled at me as she jacked him off.

"He's cute," I said, the wine swirling hot in my stomach.

"I know, right?"

Marco covered his eyes with his hand and said something I couldn't hear. I thought it might have been 'What the fuck.'

Pri returned, sliding quietly in her socks. On the low table, next to the M&Ms, she placed the bottle of lube, a box of Magnum condoms, and a strip of Trojans.

Immediately, Liv said, "Can you give me the lube?"

Pri squirted some in her palm before tossing the bottle towards her. It landed between Marco's legs. Liv said something quiet to him and, with a dazed look on his face, he slowly pulled his shorts down until his brown cock slipped out. She took a dollop of lube between her fingers and pushed his prick into her closed fist. He sank back into the cushion.

I drained the rest of my wine and reclined into the lounge, gripping my cock through the fabric of my sweatpants.

Pri watched me with a shitty little grin. She walked towards me, slowly swinging her hips from side to side with each step, the curve of her thick ass and massive thighs catching the dim light. A foot away, she stopped.

"Take it out," she said. "Let me see."

Neither fast or slow, I slid down my underwear and sweatpants until they fell to my ankles. I squeezed my veiny shaft at the bottom, waving it back and forth. A low rumble of thunder sounded in the distance, the lightning too far away to see.

She sat sideways beside me, holding the lube between her hands like she'd caught something. "I'm warming it up," she whispered. "So it feels good for you."

I kissed her behind the ear. "Everything you do feels good."

She shivered and put her hands on me. Up and down, slowly to start. No tricks, just sweetly stroking. The moment my breathing got faster, she leaned over my lap and worked my cock like a piece of clay on the wheel.

"Ohh fuck. Good girl," I said, putting my arm over her shoulder. "That's my good girl. Oh fuck."

Liv laid along the lounge beside Marco, leaning on an elbow and casually pumping his cock with her fist. She smiled and spoke softly to him, and in between stretches of pleasure, he'd smile and say something back. Their conversation wouldn't be out of place at the beach, laying out on a towel in the sun, except for the fact that she was jerking him off.

Catching my eye, Liv gestured in my direction. Marco looked shocked at first, then he settled in, the pair of childhood friends watching Pri fuck me with both hands. Pri was looking straight down, so intent on pleasing me that she didn't notice our audience.

"Pri, look."

She raised her face in a daze. "What...?" I held her gently by the chin and kissed her deeply. Then I pointed her face towards the others.

"They're watching us," she said, lips shiny.

In fact, we all watched each other. Marco's cock pumped inside Liv's strong, pale hand while Pri's dark fingers stroked up and down my shaft. Little details became everything. Marco's abs tensing. The curve of Pri's earlobe, pierced but empty. Liv brushing the hair out of her eyes.

"We're so fucking hot," said Liv. "Everybody say something about someone else, about how hot they are. I can start: Pri, your ass is so fat and perfect that I think it got Coach Robby fired."

"Huh?" She was focused on my cock and breathing heavily. She was getting tired. "What are you talking about?"

"Coach Robby was watching you too much. And that day you pulled your shorts down with your sweats, he was right there on the sideline. I mean, he was staring. And that was his last practice."

There was an uncomfortable pause, and Pri said, "That poor man..."

I thought I should compliment Liv, then chastised myself for being afraid to compliment Marco. He was fucking handsome, and he'd already asked, politely, about my sexuality. It's not like I was going to lead him on. Oh my god, I'm such a fucking narcissist. Just compliment the man.

Marco mumbled something and Liv laughed. "Say it loud. I know he wants to hear that."

"Your cock is big," said Marco, not quite meeting my eye. "It's thick, and it's pretty too. Pri, do you have any trouble with that thing?"

She bit her lip and, although it was too dark to see, I knew she was blushing. "We haven't done it yet." She pumped her fist on my cock head a few times. I leaned against her and moaned. "But no, it hasn't been a problem yet."

Not wanting to be last, I quickly followed. "Marco, you're too handsome. Like a model. And you've got nice abs."

"See? These are good boys," said Liv. "They know how to participate."

"God, Liv." Pri was shaking her head. "You're such a badass. I'm in awe of you all the time."

"You too, babe. I love you."

"Oh my god, I love you too."

The wine might not have been that bad after all.

"Okay," said Liv. "I'm done waiting." She kneeled on the lounge and slipped her shorts and underwear down her thighs. "Eat my pussy," she said as she climbed onto Marco's face. His head disappeared between her legs. Liv hummed and Marco immediately started jerking himself off.

Pri pulled my cock down and let it slap against my stomach. She slowly stood and faced the others, bending over and putting her fingers in her waistband.

"Jack, can you see me?"

"Yes," I said, shaking.

"Tell me what you see."

Jesus Christ. It was perfect. "Your big, round, muscular ass."

"Muscular?"

"Powerful. You're so fucking powerful. And your thighs are so thick. I want to... I want to fucking bite them."

"Keep going." She slowly peeled her black leggings down. A glimpse of lower back, a dark tan line before flaring to her ample ass, then the top of her crack, and finally her brown asshole, scrubbed clean, bordered by tiny black hairs.

"Oh my god," I said. My kegel muscles flexed, hard and painfully long. A stream of precum trickled down my cock. "Your perfect little asshole. I want to spit on it and lick it and make you feel good."

"Hell, Jack," said Liv. Marco held her ass up with both hands as she ground her pussy into his mouth. "Keep going, it's working for me."

"Keep going, baby," said Pri. As she peeled away her panties with the leggings, they came away sticky. The thick, black hair around her slit was glazed over, her labia shiny. A thin string of her cum stretched between her pussy lips and the fabric.

"Your pussy is incredible. It tastes so fucking good, it's like drinking honey." I was stroking myself hard now. "You smell like... fuck it."

I couldn't stop myself from ripping the leggings down to her ankles and shoving my tongue inside of her.

"Fucking shit," she said, almost falling over.

I ignored her, slurping and licking, snaking my tongue forward over her clit. I licked her asshole over and over. I bit her ass cheek, soft enough that I wouldn't hurt her but hard enough to leave a mark for tomorrow. I slapped a fat asscheek and watched it shake. It wasn't enough. I grabbed each cheek and shook their hot, sensual weight in my hands, pushing them against my face as I sucked her pussy from behind.

I needed to tear off these useless clothes and fuck her until she was a quivering mess.

"Come up, you're missing the show." It was Liv, I think, talking to Marco.

Pri stood suddenly and stomped out of the leggings. She pushed me over on the lounge and mounted me.

"Oh fuck, Pri I—" She covered my mouth with her hand.

"It's my turn to talk." My cock, drenched in precum, was trapped between us. She slid her pussy up and down the length of it. Slowly, then faster.

"I like how sweet you are." She ran one finger along my chin. "I like your soft lips. I like your stupid little smile."

I grabbed her waist and drove her against me. She pulled one of my hands to her mouth and sucked on my finger.

"I like your hands. I like that you touch softly but you're strong when you want to be." She thrust along my shaft even faster, pumping her hips. I could feel her stiff little nub at the back of each thrust. "Now rub my asshole."

I snaked my arm around and stroked the sensitive brown skin. She closed her eyes. I put my other hand up her sweater again, pinching her nipple until she gasped, shaking her heavy breast in my palm. She started to exhale in time with her thrusts.

"Uhn, uhn, uhn..." she moaned.

"You're not going to cum like this, are you?" I asked her, low and playful. "You didn't even take my cock yet and you're going to cum?"

"I want to, baby," she said hoarsely. "I'm so close..." The moment that should have ended in her orgasm stretched on and on. Sweat formed on her face. Eventually, she slowed until she was only making the faintest thrusts. "I can't," she whined. "I can't do it like this."

We heard a few gasps, almost painful. Liv was wearing only her fuzzy socks, kneeling on the opposite lounge, ass held high. Marco fucked her from behind, their thighs steadily slapping. He paused for a moment to peel his shirt over his head before gripping Liv's waist and resuming his strokes. His face was a mixture of lust and concentration.

I'd never watched anyone fuck in person before. It was stunningly intimate. Marco's lean, muscular frame tensed with each thrust, accentuating the curve of his ass and muscles of his torso. Liv's thighs, half creamy pale and half sun-bronzed, rippled with each impact, her small breasts bouncing. She grabbed the cushion with white knuckles, eyes closed, mouth hanging open. Normally so vocal, she took Marco inside of her with pitiful breaths.

I couldn't read her perfectly but she looked like she was feeling both pleasure and pain. She must be sore from last night, from me stretching her and fucking her so roughly. I felt sorry that I had caused her any discomfort, but I was also turned on, knowing that my cock had been there already, that I had satisfied her before Marco ever had the chance.