General Chemistry Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to say something?" She was sucking on her lip, eyes wet.

"I'm sorry," I said, then I pulled her into a sideways hug. She gripped me tight and I kissed her softly behind the ear. "I was just trying to think. I've been such a clueless asshole. I didn't realize anything, any of that. I'm a Connecticut boy, you know? Party-in-the-woods, whitebread, WASP-y ass Connecticut. I don't know anything. I'm trying to see you clearly now."

"See me? What do you mean?"

"See you as you are, not the person I think I know from two semesters of study group. And it might take me a while. Hell, it could take... I don't know, a long time. But I would like it, really like it, if you'd share those things with me."

This time an actual tear slid down her cheek. "Ugh," she sniffed. "You're such a cornball." She took my face in both hands and kissed me.

"You know what though?" I asked.

"What?"

"We did it. We had sex. And it was great. Fuck 'great,' it was incredible. It didn't hurt, did it?"

Pri grimaced, laughing. "No. Well, not like you mean. Liv couldn't believe it, that I... that it fit. She said it means I have a huge vagina." I pinched off a smile and grabbed her hand.

"She's probably jealous that she couldn't..." I cut myself off, feeling a hot rush of shame. There was no reason to tear Liv down, even as a joke. "What I mean is, I think you were feeling pretty good about it during."

A little fire returned to her cheeks. "It was okay. I think we need to test it out a little bit more. Make sure it wasn't a fluke." I laughed and leaned against her until I pushed her off the rock.

"Great," I said, standing. "Let's finish up out here then. First of all, look at all the shit in this pool. Do you not know how to use the net?"

"Well, Connecticut boy, it's not that easy. All these little pieces of crap don't just jump in."

"Give it and watch the master." I'd lifeguarded for years. You'd think it was all about diving in and saving people and CPR but it was mostly blowing your whistle at runners and scooping crap out of the water. "Seam of the net goes on the outside, then you slide up to the seed, or gunk or crap or whatever, then you push the water and... boom, it literally just jumps into the net."

"Ok, whatever. Not impressive. And actually, sort of the opposite."

"Don't be insecure because you can't handle the stick."

She bit her tongue at me. For a few minutes, she beat the bushes and raked up loose twigs while I scooped up most of the debris in the pool. I always found using the net to be meditative but a small intrusive thought stuck around in my mind.

"Hey, can I ask you about Cal?"

She looked worried. "You're not going to get all jealous on me, are you?"

"No. I mean, is there something to be jealous of? I just know he's someone you dated in the fall."

"'Dated' is a pretty strong word. We went out a few times. That's all."

I chewed my lip. I wondered if, years from now, I would look back and see this as one of the pivot points of my life.

"Pri, I think... I think you're different from anyone I've ever met, and that's what I love about you." I was careful to use the L-word in a neutral way. "And maybe that's true, with Cal I mean. But we can hide things, or sidestep things, like everyone else. We can pretend that the bad shit isn't happening, or that it's not a big deal. Or we can just be honest. And I'm not trying to litigate your past. I just think it's something you wanted to tell me."

She spun the rake in her hands, watching me out of the corner of her eye. Her nose crinkled, and for a moment it looked like she might cry.

Instead, she said, "So what's wrong with your dad?"

Although I was surprised, it tumbled out of me without resistance. I had wanted her to know. I just couldn't offer it on my own.

"He had a growth, like a mole or something. He let it go for ages and it looked super weird so they had to do a biopsy. And I'm afraid it's cancer, because of course it would be, because I got the fuck out of there and if it's cancer then he'd be able to claw me right back to Middlefield. Also, not for nothing, he's an alcoholic and a fifty-year-old child. And he has the absolute worst taste in food. Like, cosmically bad. He thinks Applebee's is too fancy."

Her lips had pressed together, her eyes downcast, but she laughed at the last part. "And your mom?"

"On the West Coast. San Francisco probably. She couldn't take it anymore with my Dad and she couldn't take me with her. So she left, six, seven years ago. She still emails me, my California pen pal. Like, 'just checking in!' That sort of thing. Haven't seen her in awhile."

Pri huffed and threw the rake down in the grass and marched toward me. She had an intense look on her face, almost angry, and a little part of me wanted to pull back and protect myself. I dropped the pool net as she barreled into me, face in my chest, hugging me tightly. I tried to blink away tears.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that happened to you. That it's happening to you. You don't deserve that." She squeezed my chest so tightly that I ached. She took a deep breath. "Cal was just... he's a fucking kid. We're all still kids. He asked me out and I thought it was a good idea, you know? I didn't know him that well but he was nice. I didn't even like him that much and I didn't tell him that I was... He didn't know I hadn't had sex before. We did it a few times. I thought it would be easy, like practice almost. But every time it was like being stuck in an elevator with a sweaty, clumsy dog. And then I just couldn't do it anymore and I ended it."

"Oh Pri, I'm sorry." I just held her for a moment, then I thought about our interaction yesterday. "And that's why... he never ate you out then?"

"No, he never offered. And I didn't know I was supposed to ask! And then he was so weird about it when I did bring it up. I thought it was because I'm brown and... I was just..." She sighed into my chest. "You know, I was angry and embarrassed and sad, too. And then we started seeing you more and more." She dug her chin into my chest, looking up at me with dark, shiny eyes. "You made me feel special."

"There's a thousand stupid things I could say here. Just, you make me feel special too." I kissed her on the forehead, then on her eyelid, then her cheek, and then her rude, smiling lips.

She squeezed me again. "You're always kissing me like it's a damn movie. I hate it but I love it."

"Let's go inside. We're done out here."

"Oh, what's inside?" she asked innocently. "Is there something you want to do inside?"

I let my hand trail down from her waist, taking a palmful of her firm, round ass. Each asscheek was several handfuls and I shook the sensual weight from side to side. "I have everything I need out here, I just thought it would be easier on your knees."

She stepped into me, pressing her pubic mound into my thigh. "Well... shit, I can't think of a good comeback for that. I just... I need you to make me cum."

"Let's go," I said, taking her hand in mine. The windows to the living room came into view as we cleared the corner of the pool. Between large potted ferns, I could see that the TV was on.

"Wait, wait, hold on. Liv and Marco are almost definitely in there fucking right now."

"How do you know that?" she asked with a grin.

"They pretty much just told me. We talked about a lot of things. I think they're both pretty comfortable with me now." I didn't think or put any special meaning into it but her lips pressed together in a line. "I think we should decide what we want to do before we go inside."

"I kissed Liv," she said in a small voice.

"I know." I squeezed her hand. "It's okay."

"I did other stuff. I touched her tits, just a little bit. And I touched Marco's arm, but only while I was kissing Liv." It was a pretty comical list of offenses, all things considered. "What? Don't laugh at me!"

"It's really okay. We never agreed that you shouldn't. The lines are a little bit blurry right now."

"Well," she said seriously. "Let's make some lines then."

Neither of us spoke. I certainly didn't want to set a boundary that was too tight or too loose. I hadn't thought of what I wanted Pri to do. I didn't even know what I wanted.

"We're not just gonna stand here all day," she said. "How about this: can I kiss Liv?"

"Well, I mean... Do you want to kiss Liv?"

"Jack, why do you think I'm asking?"

"Fuck, okay."

She watched, lips wet, as I adjusted my growing erection. "I want to take that as a 'yes' but I need you to say it."

"Yes, you can kiss Liv." My hand never left my cock. Openly rubbing seemed too lewd somehow. I squeezed the tip through the fabric of my joggers and tried not to groan.

"Just do it rapid fire," she continued. "Say what you want to do and the other person says yes or no." An obvious wet spot had formed on the front of her thin, yellow shorts. She slid a hand beneath her waistband and it looked like she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Mmmm. I already went."

"Uh." What did I want to do? "Kiss Liv?"

She laughed. "What a copycat. If she wants to, then yes."

"You seem pretty sure she wants to kiss you," I said.

She leaned against me, free hand on my chest, as she played with herself. "You'll see," she said. "Okay, I want to finger Liv."

"Yes," I said. "Eat Liv's pussy."

"Yes," she squeaked. I could hear her fingers squishing wetly into her cunt. "Kiss Marco."

There it was. I knew it was coming but somehow I wasn't ready to answer.

"C'mon, baby," said Pri. "Yes or no. Can I kiss Marco?"

"Yes, it's okay." I said after a moment. I pulled my cock over the top of my joggers, slowly stroking my head. I was leaking precum aggressively, watching intently as Pri touched herself. "Can I fuck Liv?"

"Yes, absolutely fuck her. She wants to fuck you again so bad." Pri licked her lips as she watched me thrust into my fist. She closed her eyes for a moment and sighed, the cords of her forearm flexing as she pushed a finger deep inside herself. "Suck Marco's cock."

"You want to suck Marco's cock?" I asked, slightly out of breath.

"Mhmm," she hummed. "He's really hot. You want me to suck him off, don't you?"

"Y-yes," I said. "Fuck, you're both so pretty. It would be fucking hot." She gripped my wrist and pulled my hand off my cock. She was so strong. She'd recognized before I did that I was about to make myself cum.

"Baby, don't waste it out here." Pri bent over at the waist and slurped a hanging drop of precum off my cockslit. She smacked her lips. Using my arm, she pulled herself back up, her other hand never leaving her pussy. "It's still your turn."

I was practically trembling, my mind a tumbling mess. What else was there? I think I knew. For both of us.

"Can I kiss Marco?" I asked.

"Oh my god, really?" she asked. She was genuinely surprised. "You really want to?"

"I don't know. Probably not," I said truthfully. "I've never been attracted to guys but I... I had a weird dream. I just wanted to know if it was okay."

She stood on her tiptoes to kiss me. "Yes, you can kiss him if you want to. And, well, can I..."

"Yes," I said. "You can fuck him.

She smiled big, biting her lip. "I want to do it 'cause it's hot, you know that, don't you? Not because I like him. I seriously don't think anyone will ever match up to your thick... fucking... cock." She grabbed me by the base and swung my throbbing shaft in a circle.

"He can't cum in you," I added quickly.

"Obviously," she said. "You're the only one that can cum in my pussy. If you want to cum anywhere else, I'll fight for it."

"Jesus Christ," I said, shaking. "Do you really mean that or is it just dirty talk?"

Although she was smiling, there was something serious in her eyes. "There's nothing more personal, is there? I didn't even like the taste at first but now, when I think of it..." She stroked me from the base, milking me for precum with her thumb. "It makes my mouth water."

Again, she bent over and kissed the clear fluid off my glans. Involuntarily, I pumped my hips, thrusting into her mouth. I knew she could barely take me past my engorged head and I could feel her stretching her jaw as she leaned into me. She would pull away if I was going to hurt her and for a few intense moments I gently fucked her face.

"Oh my god..." I said. It came out as a whimper.

She stood upright again, wiping the mixture of precum and spit from her mouth with the sleeve of her hoodie. Without a word, she carefully pushed my erection back down into my joggers and dragged me towards the back door.

We quietly let ourselves in. Marco was sitting by himself, watching some version of Law and Order. We could only see the back of his head on the far end of the couch.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" asked Pri, veering dangerously into perkiness.

"Hmm?" he said, barely turning his head. "Just, uh, watching TV."

We heard muffled laughter and a fuzzy-socked foot appeared over the back of the couch, waving like it was greeting us. I leaned over and saw Liv, laying on her stomach across the couch, her face in Marco's crotch. They were almost entirely clothed, only Marco's loose shorts down to his ankles.

"Took you guys long enough," he said with a shallow laugh. "Mmm, not that I'm complaining." Marco's hips were halfway down the cushion and Liv rested her ear on his stomach, watching TV and sucking him. She slid the purple head of his cock around in her mouth as casually as licking a lollipop.

"So sorry about that," said Pri. She gave me a twinkling look I didn't know how to interpret. "Can we join you?" Without waiting for a response, Pri led me to the other end of the couch. She stood me in front of the empty cushion, ripped my joggers and my sticky underwear to my ankles, and pushed me over.

My rock hard erection pointed up from my lap, shiny with precum. She kneeled in front of me, grabbing my shaft with one hand and picking a piece of something off her lips with the other. My mouth hung open in shock.

"What? I don't like this show," she said, before spitting on my cock and pressing the crown against her puckered lips.

Pri inhaled my dick like she was being graded for it, stroking her brown fingers up and down my pink shaft, smearing me across her face. It was a hungry, horny blowjob, full of gasping and moaning and dripping saliva. She was doing her damndest to show off.

I heard Marco laughing, softly at first and then louder, like he couldn't quite help himself. Liv, continuing to stroke him, craned her neck over her shoulder to watch us with a wry smile. She wore a loose gray t-shirt and cotton shorts. As she kicked her feet playfully in the air, I could clearly see up the leg of her shorts, her pussy pink and glossy with her own juices.

"Is this some kind of competition?" she asked. "I hate to say it Pri, but I have a little more practice than you."

Without thinking, I slid my hand across the back of Liv's thigh and snaked it up her shorts, slipping two fingers into her dripping cunt. She froze for a moment, then moaned, dropping her head back to Marco's waiting erection.

It was the first time we'd broken the stalemate, or truce, or whatever the rules had been after the couples had become established. Marco didn't care at all. He took a handful of Liv's wavy, brown hair and guided her mouth up and down.

The obscene sounds of lips on cocks and fingers in a sloppy pussy mixed together with dialogue from the TV. I watched Pri closely, her pink tongue darting between her lips, sliding over my glans, spreading my endless fountain of precum.

I sighed and leaned into the cushion, my fingers never leaving Liv's pussy. Watching Pri slobber on me with such enthusiasm, I thought I would cum soon. As I pulled some of Pri's dark hair away from her face, Liv moaned around Marco's cock. She moaned again, like she was trying to say something.

Marco patted her head and turned towards me. "Hey Jack, her clit."

It took me a second to recognize what he'd even said. When I did, I calmly slid a wet thumb along Liv's swollen bud. I pinched it between my thumb on the outside and my forefingers that were already inside of her, putting pressure on it from both sides. She wriggled and hummed in appreciation.

"Thanks bud..." said Marco softly, closing his eyes again.

Pri came up for air, her face wet. Jacking my cock aggressively with one hand, she squeezed Liv's calf with the other. "Hey. Livvy. Switch with me."

Everyone went still for a fraction of a second. Then, too quickly, like a choreographed movement, Liv slid sideways onto the floor and shimmied on her knees until she was in front of me, while Pri walked over to kneel in front of Marco.

Leaning back on her heels, Pri smiled a wide, goofy smile. "Hey Coco. Can I...?"

Marco leaned forward, threaded his fingers in her thick mane of black hair, and kissed her deeply, not caring that her face was wet from blowing me. When he pulled away, she looked a little dazed, and she didn't resist as he pulled her face towards his moist cock.

Liv would never ask. She gripped my shaft hard, slapping my cock against her tongue, before she bit the head.

"Ow! Fuck!" It wasn't so hard that she'd actually hurt me. I was just surprised as hell. I could see faint teeth marks fading on my fat, engorged glans.

"Just making sure I have your attention. You focus on me and I'm going to suck your cock better than you've ever had it. If you look at either of them, I'll bite you." I remembered her slapping rule from when we first fucked, a kind of mutually assured destruction if I hit her cervix.

Marco laughed again. It took an enormous amount of concentration not to look over at him. I could only imagine his smiling, brown face and his perfect teeth, Pri between his legs, stroking and sucking him off.

"Good job," said Liv. "Let Pri have some fun without you."

She held me against the side of her freckled, heart-shaped face like she was comparing the size. My cock was thicker than her wrist and as long as her face was tall. She twisted her mouth, kissing the shaft and laughing. "Your cock is ridiculous, Jacky. I didn't know if... you would still be available to fool around with. And I don't waste my opportunities."

She spit in her hand and slid her clenched fist onto my cock head, squeezing me with her 'party trick,' pumping tighter and faster than I'd ever been fucked. In the back of my mind, I was worried about getting a handjob without lube, but I was so turned on that I flooded her palm with sticky lubrication of my own. My balls were hanging low, swaying from side to side, the skin stretching in the heat of the moment. She cradled them with her other hand and licked my lower shaft sloppily.

"Fuck, Liv. That's so good..."

"I know," she said, too proud of herself. "And there's more. Because even though Pri's pussy is way bigger than mine—"

I heard the wet pop of lips against skin. "Hey..." said Pri, with exaggerated hurt. I didn't dare look over.

"Even so, her mouth is much smaller." Liv pulled my cock down towards her like a lever. Sitting up, she perfectly joined her lips to the top of her closed hand, and in one smooth motion, she took my head and several inches of shaft down her throat.

My whole body jerked forward, my mouth hanging open. I thought I might be moaning but no noise came out.

I had tried not to focus too much on it, but a part of me thought that since Pri couldn't even fit the head of my cock past her teeth, that I would never get a 'proper' blowjob. With her hand and mouth, Liv was taking at least half my length and not even struggling.

She bobbed up and down, twisting her wrist and sliding her tongue around my glans, moaning and salivating, using her other hand to brace herself against my thigh. I'd never even seen this before. The point of porn blowjobs was always to look good, to show off the girl's body and the guy's cock. It was a game of camera angles and porno tropes.