General Chemistry Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv's slurping, twisting blowjob was entirely devoted to making me cum. I gasped and squirmed, my feet sliding against the floor helplessly. The beginnings of my orgasm, blissful and roiling, built in my stomach. "Fuck, Liv, hon, you're going to make me cum..."

Liv pulled away from me completely, chest heaving, her hands in the air like she'd just committed a foul, letting my heavy cock slap against my stomach. My erection throbbed, and I groaned, clenching my kegel muscles to keep from shooting all over myself. She smiled wide with a wicked look in her eye. Her mouth was plastered with saliva and whitish foam worked up from my emissions.

"No cumming," she said, grinning and breathing through her teeth. "No cumming out here. We just. Cleaned up. And also. Hon? I'm not your hon."

Pri wasn't on the floor any more. She'd lost her running shorts and was roughly making out with Marco, straddling his leg with her bare pussy. Marco was also a collegiate athlete, and yet Pri's brown thighs were thicker than his, flexing and shimmering with sweat as she ground her clit into his quads.

They each had vivid tan lines from their shorts, brown on brown, Marco's only a few inches above the knee, Pri's nearly up to her plump asscheek. They were kissing so passionately and intently, tongues pushing into each other's mouths, eyes closed, that they almost didn't notice Liv and I.

The hot ache of jealousy began to spread in my chest. They pulled away from their kissing, breathing heavily and laughing. I knew what we agreed to, but Pri seemed too excited about this, too interested in him.

Then she saw me and her face lit up. She wasn't anxious like someone who got caught would be. Keeping eye contact, she leaned against Marco until her head was resting on his shoulder. She smiled her perfect, toothy smile and bit her lip. It was an expression that said Can you believe this? or He's just as hot up close. It was an expression that said This is a great distraction, but not a replacement for you.

"So what?" said Pri. "Outside? Solarium?"

"My room," said Liv. "Are we doing the no-condom thing?"

I hesitated before Pri spoke up. "No condoms, but no cumming inside."

It really wasn't much of a prohibition when you considered the sucking and fucking that had taken place so far, but no one laughed or made a face.

Instead, Marco said, "Can Jack cum in Liv?"

Whether she recognized it or not, Liv's hand had fallen until it rested on my knee. I was suddenly very aware of her. Her hot touch, her shallow breathing, her rapt expression. Usually so fiery and commanding, she waited patiently to hear the answer.

"Um, that's okay?" said Pri, slightly confused. "That's okay right?" She saw my face and immediately rolled her eyes. "Of course Jack thinks it's okay..."

"Alright then, Jackson," said Liv. She still needed to punish me for the 'hon.' "Lead on to the bedroom, since you know the way so well."

"Um, we're gonna stay out here for a minute," said Pri. Marco gave her a funny look. "What? We're gonna get water and stuff."

Liv used my knee to stand and offered me an outstretched hand, only she didn't do it underhand like a normal person. She offered the vertical hand, like when athletes help each other up after a fall. I grabbed it and she hauled me to my feet.

The way she offered her hand was minor, something that might escape notice. To me, it said everything about her. For Liv, sex was sport. We were going to fondle each other and, it sounded like, we were going to fuck. It could be playful but wouldn't be sensual. It would be rough and athletic. And it would be a competition.

I stamped my feet out of my joggers, pulling the orange tee over my head as I walked past Liv, feeling like I was entering the game off the bench. I heard Pri and Marco giggling. They weren't in any rush.

I swear I could feel Liv's gaze as I walked to her bedroom. For a moment I faltered, like I forgot how to walk. We continued to push into more extreme sexual situations and I could never quite get comfortable. Looking back over my shoulder, I saw Liv staring at my ass with an intense little smile.

As we approached her bed, she grabbed my wrist, trying to pull me in front of her. My semi-hard cock swayed heavily between my legs. She probably thought she would finish the blowjob she'd started, or else it was just her all-consuming need to be in control. I had other ideas.

We struggled for a moment, both trying to push the other onto the bed. Although Liv smiled and laughed, there was a sharp look in her eye. Pretty soon we were actually wrestling, legs spread into athletic stances. Straining against each other, she held my wrist while I gripped her opposite forearm.

She was an athlete, a competitor, a brutal slide tackler and body checker. Every lesson, practice, and game in her life had wired her to win. To her credit, even though I was half-naked, my stiffening cock swinging side to side, she didn't play dirty.

I would never dream of doing this to my sweet Pri, but for Liv? I just overwhelmed her, gripped my arms around her waist, and lifted her up. I wasn't incredibly strong but, despite her height, Liv couldn't have been more than 130 pounds. She only struggled for another second before baring her teeth at me, her eyes shiny. I couldn't tell if it was a snarl or a laugh.

"Okay," she said, resting her arms on my shoulders. "You got me. Now what are you gonna do with me?"

I hoisted her a little higher and let go with one arm. Liv yelped and grabbed me around the neck. With my now free hand, I slid my fingers along the bottom of her thigh, back into her shorts. Somehow she was even wetter than before. The entire crotch of the cotton shorts was soaked through and sticky. Approaching her slit from the side allowed me to curl two fingers into her pussy, leaving my index finger to flick her clit.

"Oh fuck-fuck-fuck, Jacky," she said playfully. "It's my turn already? You don't want to finish in my mouth first?"

Hanging off of me, my fingers buried in her cunt, Liv kissed me. Sloppy sex, handjobs, oral, they all seemed natural and free with her. Kissing, that was the forbidden thing. Even before she was with Marco, she'd held back, like the kiss was some intimate part of her that she wouldn't give away. Whatever she felt about me, she was rough and desperate, sucking on my lip and overpowering my tongue with hers. She moaned as I fondled her.

I took two staggering steps and threw her on the bed. She practically yelled in surprise. Bouncing on the mattress, I could clearly see the mess she'd made in her shorts. The gray fabric was drenched like she'd wet herself. She shimmied out of them eagerly, dropping them off the edge of the bed in a damp heap.

She watched me greedily as I stroked my cock. Her shapely legs were deeply tanned by spring practices. The bronzed skin ended in a perfectly straight line a few inches from the top of her thighs, while the flesh around her waist was creamy and pale. Her pubes were so wet that I could smell her musk from here. Liv spread her knees wide and opened her sticky, pink labia with two fingers.

"Fuck me Jack," she whined. "I wasn't ready last time."

I laughed, sliding my forefinger over my cum-soaked glans. "And you're ready now? Shouldn't I make you wait?"

She pursed her lips, looking put off. She actually looked away, cheeks flushed, and crossed one arm over the nipples hidden beneath her t-shirt. She seemed to be pouting, but she never stopped holding her pussy open for me.

I walked forward casually and dropped my engorged shaft on her clit. Liv gasped a little and smiled that satisfied smile like she had won. I glided against the top of her slit just to model how far inside of her I'd have to go.

"Jack, I have to tell you something." Her voice was softer than usual, like she had a secret to share. "Until Friday, I'd never cum from only sex before, I mean, only penetration. It definitely helps, like if I'm already rubbing my clit, but just from a cock? No." She reached down to feel the heat between my legs. "This thing was hitting me somewhere I didn't know about. I want more of that, okay?"

"Okay," I said, hungrily tracing her body with my eyes. "Okay, we can do that."

I took a step back and rubbed my cockhead between her lips. We were both so wet that there was no resistance at all, just the soft noise of moist, sliding flesh, and the occasional moan as I pushed against her clit. My deepest, most basic instincts were screaming that I needed to just shove myself inside her.

Instead, I dropped to my knees and planted my lips on her cunt, sucking her stiff bud into my mouth.

"Oh, you motherfucker," she said, pounding the bed with her fists. "You got me." She somehow laughed and whined at the same time. "Damnit, you got me."

I licked from the bottom of her slit, collecting her pussy juice and the salty emissions I'd left behind, maintaining the suction over her mound. My tongue danced around the tip of her clit, brushing it gently from each side but never straight on, never with enough pressure to make her really squirm. It only took twenty or thirty seconds of this for Liv to lose her patience. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked me into place. It hurt like hell, but that was part of her charm.

"Do it right," she said. "Eat me out, Jacky."

I bobbed my head and rolled my lower jaw into a wavelike motion, sucking her hard, swollen clit like a little cock. I quickly added the long stroke of my tongue, dipping inside her pussy, up the clitoral shaft, flicking off the tip, repeating the motion again and again.

"Oh my fucking—shit! Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jacky. That's my good boy." For a dreamy minute she panted and strained, rolling her head around in the blankets. Finally, her hips began to pump against me. "I'm gonna—I'm gonna—uhnn..."

Her pussy clenched, clit throbbing, and a gush of tangy fluid flooded into my mouth. She'd run out of words but still had plenty of cum. I lost myself between her legs, focusing only on keeping up the pressure and constant motion of my tongue, trying to extend her orgasm as long as possible. Her thighs trembled as she forced my face into her snatch. I slurped up another gush of hot lubrication. Much sooner than I thought she would, she pulled my mouth away, her vagina still visibly contracting.

"God..." She trailed off before remembering what she wanted to say. I watched her pink hole clench and unclench over and over. "You're so fucking good at that." A thin trickle of liquid slid out from inside her.

"Why'd you stop me?" I asked. "I think you've got a lot more to give."

She wiped her sweaty forehead with the back of her hand. "You're not going to knock me out that easy."

Marco's laughter echoed softly down the hallway. "Okay, okay, I'm coming," he said.

Pri marched through the door completely naked. A sheen of sweat covered her chest, her teardrop breasts bouncing with each step. Her brown nipples were puffy, still shiny from Marco's mouth. Her thick, black pubes were wet and matted and she moved with a kind of giddiness.

It didn't take a keen observer to see that she'd just been fucked. Pri practically skipped towards us and hopped on the bed on her hands and knees, opening her mouth. Marco's cum glided back and forth across her tongue.

Liv started laughing. "What the fuck? You brought it to show us?" Liv looked at me as if to say This bitch is fucking crazy.

In response, Pri bent down and kissed her deeply. I could see their tongues sliding together, pressing against their cheeks, and Pri placed her darkly tanned hand on Liv's chest to steady herself. The kiss stretched on and on. Liv grabbed Pri's wrist and began to hum.

"Oh. Wow," said Marco from the doorway. He was also naked, his semi-hard cock angling off to the side. It was so wet that he must have pulled out of Pri's pussy only moments before, just long enough to cum in her mouth before she ran to find us.

Marco was normally so cool, so casual about it all, but I thought I saw a hint of jealousy in his face. He didn't seem to care at all about me touching Liv. Hell, he'd asked me to cum in her. There was no masculine competition in him.

But Pri? I think Pri and Liv's relationship predated him. Maybe there was something about it that bothered him, something that he could never really compare to. And if the girls were also together sexually, romantically, would that be a problem?

The green look left his face as quickly as it came. In one hand, he held two bottles of water. In the other, the green juice from the fridge, the little bottle of lube, and awkwardly, his cellphone.

At last, the girls came up for air. Liv had an intense look in her eye, and as Pri pulled away, she lifted her head up to bite at her playfully. Pri ran her hand down Liv's chest and belly, swirling her finger in the faint brown tummy hairs. On her way back up, she squeezed a handful of Liv's breast, tweaking her nipple as she let go.

Pri slid sideways until she was laying on her hip, propped on her elbow like she was at a picnic. Her insane curves were on display. Her thick calves led to her massive thighs and the swell of her hips, dropping down to a tight, muscular midriff and her large breasts, hanging sideways.

"What did we miss?" she asked.

"Hmmm, not much," said Liv. "Jacky promised to fuck me but he ate my pussy instead like the liar that he is."

"It was a trick, not a lie," I said. "Patience, virtue, something, something."

"Marco fucked me," said Pri softly, looking back and forth between my glazed face and Liv's dripping pussy.

Liv rolled her eyes. "No kidding."

"Did you cum, baby?" I asked her. A tiny smile crept onto Pri's face and she nodded.

Marco sat near the headboard and ran a hand up Pri's thigh, leaving it there casually. "So you didn't cum yet, Jack?"

I don't know why but I blushed. I was kneeling next to the bed where he mostly couldn't see me and I tried not to react as I felt a long, slick droplet of precum fall off the end of my drooping cock.

"He's saving it for the show," said Liv, extending a leg and placing her foot against my chest. It shocked me how cold it was. "You want him to cum in me, right?"

Now it was his turn to look embarrassed. He just half-smiled and glanced at his phone on the nightstand. "Unfortunately, I have to go. Auntie is dropping off Daniela in twenty minutes." I didn't know how old Marco's sister was but I knew she was young enough to need watching after.

"That's enough time if Jack gets his butt in gear," said Pri. She scooched back until she was leaning against the headboard. Touching Marco's shoulder, she said, "Come here, we can watch together."

He shook his head drolly and did as she said, sliding hip to hip with her. Oddly, she was the one to put her arm over his shoulder.

Although my cock bounced to attention, the rest of my body hadn't reacted yet. I'm sure I had another stupid look on my face. I was torn between the awkwardness of being put on display and the horny, animalistic desire to pound the swollen, pink pussy in front me.

Obviously, I decided to put on the show.

Liv had been watching me and must have felt I needed the encouragement. "C'mon, be a good boy, you just need to—"

Before she could finish, I grabbed her by the ankle, stuck a hand below her hip, and threw her deeper on the bed. She yelped as she bounced. I was on top of her before she could even get settled.

"Now we're talking!" said Liv. "Give me some of that hot, crazy-ass fucking you gave Pri last—"

I flipped her on her side, facing Pri and Marco so they wouldn't miss anything, and slapped her ass a single time, hard.

"Ow! Okay, maybe a little more dick and a little less—"

"Olivia!" I slapped her ass again, hard this time, adding to the rising welt of my handprint on her pale asscheek. She gasped. "You don't need the last word every time!" I raised my hand again in warning and she went quiet.

"Jesus Christ..." It was Marco. He watched with undisguised enjoyment, not only from the lesson I was teaching Liv but the steady, soft stroke of Pri's hand in his lap. He'd laid back against the pillows to give her better access. Pri leaned over him, dangling a long string of saliva from her pouting lips until it connected with his cock.

Liv stared at Marco with an intense mix of annoyance and lust. The look went on long enough that I knew she was avoiding me.

"Marco, can you pass me the lube?" I asked.

Liv said something I couldn't hear.

"What's that Livvy?"

Her tone was clipped and irritated. Again, she said, "We don't need it."

I peeled her swollen labia apart with two fingers. She was absolutely dripping, wetter than I'd ever seen her before. I hoped that Marco had been paying attention today. It seemed pretty obvious that Liv enjoyed being dominated.

I held my cock by the base, sliding forward on my knees until I was pushing up against her slit. I leaned back and took in the sight for a moment.

Liv laid sideways on her hip but her shoulders were flat against the bed, torso twisting athletically. She still refused to look at me, her face flushed, her florid lips pressed in a line. I felt the heat from the red handprint glowing on her creamy, muscular ass. Her puckering pink asshole shined with cunt juice. Her pussy lips squished together into a tasty treat, flaring out pink and angry. Only one small thing would improve it.

"Liv, show me your tits." Her gray t-shirt was still mostly in place, barely revealing the indentation of her belly button on her taut stomach. She yanked the shirt up until it exposed her pale breasts, her little red nipples as stiff as pebbles.

Placing my hand on her hip for leverage, I pressed my cock between her lips and slid back and forth until I found the landmark of her clit.

"Liv," I said, not roughly or sweetly. I said it as I would if I needed her to pass the salt. "Livvy, look at me."

I waited for a second, then three, before she turned to look me in the eyes. The second she did, I slid my cock inside of her, moaning.

All at once, she gasped, rolled her eyes back, and smiled through a pained grimace. "Fuck you, Jack," she moaned, grabbing my wrist and squirming. I'd only given her a few inches, so I pulled back and pumped my hips again. "God damn... you little shit. You've been fucking for two days and you already stole my move..."

"Fuck. Give it to her Jack," said Marco. He had slid back against Pri, and returned to licking and sucking at her perfect brown breasts. Pri gasped as he pinched her nipple between his teeth. She rubbed her face into his hair, sliding her hands rapidly on his cock, her long, beautiful arm flexing.

For a few minutes, I took Liv gently, letting her pussy stretch to accommodate the thickness of my cock. It was slow work and, although she gritted her teeth, her eyes softened and begged me for more. Slowly, I pushed deeper and deeper until she squeezed my wrist in warning. She didn't speak, but her dazed, slightly worried expression said I was close to hitting her cervix. I made my strokes shallower to give her another inch of safety and she laid back to enjoy the painful pleasure getting fucked.

She looked incredible, her chest flushed pink, her fingers a bloodless white as she held onto me. It was fucking good, so hot and tight. Like Pri, Liv was so much tighter in this sideways position, her muscular thighs adding another few inches of pressure to explore.

I suddenly remembered the point, or at least one reason, for this little show. Gripping hard at Liv's hip, I turned my shoulders and hips slightly to give our audience a better view. It was a classic porn pose designed to show the length and thickness of my cock as I slid it inside of Liv's plump pussy.