General Chemistry Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, fuck," said Marco. A moment ago he'd been entranced, watching me manhandle his girlfriend and ravish her cunt. Now he was glancing at his notifications pinging on the nightstand. "I'm sorry, I really have to go."

"Jack, you can finish, can't you?" asked Pri. She wouldn't relent on Marco's cock, which stood tall and hard even though he'd come less than twenty minutes ago. He squirmed under her touch.

"Can you cum fast, Jack?" asked Marco, his face twisted in pleasure. He truly regretted breaking up the party.

"Oh fuck..." slurred Liv. "Just fuckin' do it, man."

I didn't even realize how badly I wanted her. I crawled forward and mounted Liv properly, not worried about the view for Pri and Marco. I grabbed the top of her thigh with one hand and her knee with the other and rocked Liv's hips against mine, pulling her lithe body down on my cock. Skin slapped against skin as the obscene noises of wet fucking filled the room.

Liv touched her face with both hands and ran her fingers through her hair, gasping. She struggled to put words together. "Oh fucking shit. Such. Good. Fuck..."

I pulled Liv's legs apart and pushed on her muscular hamstrings until her knees were back near her head. I immediately found the angle that she wanted, the deep pocket that could take my entire length. Pumping and rolling my hips, my long, thick cock slipped in and out of her creamy pussy. I bent my neck to bite at her breasts, sucking and licking, leaving vivid hickies across her pale, freckled chest. I slammed our hips together, pushing Liv further and further up the bed as I penetrated her.

I needed to cum. I needed to fill her with my seed until it spilled out onto the sheets. Liv tried to rub her clit and I slapped her hand away.

"Fuck. You," she said, gripping the sheets beside her. "Cum. Cum in me."

Earlier, I'd almost jerked myself to completion while setting rules with Pri. Then came the malicious unfinished blowjob from Liv. I'd effectively been edged twice today. My balls were high and aching with cum.

The first wave of my orgasm bubbled up from my stomach, coursed through my body, and bathed my brain in pleasure. I gasped and clenched my jaw, pumping a hot load of cum into Liv's cunt, then another. The hidden but growing exhibitionist in me pulled out with a wet, sucking noise, shooting a thick, white rope of cream across Liv's pubes, stomach, and chest, before pushing inside again.

I fell on top of her, pressing my face into the hollow of her neck and moaning. My orgasm surged on as I pumped my hips, squirting shot after shot of slippery cum in the deep corners of her pussy.

The blood rushing to my head drowned out everything else, but I thought I heard talking and laughing, and then Marco's voice.

"Oh fuck, Pri!" I recognized his gasping ejaculation from last night, and the wet sounds of what I hoped was my girlfriend blowing him. Sunken into the pillows, Marco had a tight handful of Pri's endless curly hair. He thrusted into her pretty mouth with a desperate expression on his face. Pri slurped his brown cock, eyes closed, and I could see her throat muscles working as she eagerly swallowed his load.

"Fuck..." I groaned as I came again. Cum continued to dribble out of my cock, less and less each time. I was almost shooting dry.

Liv had her arms around my neck, cooing. "Keep cumming. That's a good boy, keep cumming for me."

"Oh fuck," I said softly. "Oh fuck..." I came one last time, not feeling anything come out, only the spasmic clenching of my kegel muscles and an almost painful wave of pleasure.

With some effort, I pushed back until I was sitting on my calves, slipping out of Liv's cunt. My cock, swollen and reddish purple, bobbed up and down, and a torrent of hot cum spilled out of her onto the blanket. Liv rubbed her clit and clenched her pussy, squeezing out even more of my slippery cream. My chest heaved and I could barely keep my eyes open.

"I have to go," said Marco, trying to blink away the mind-numbing chemicals of his orgasm. "I'm sorry, baby." He'd crawled forward on the bed and kissed Liv deeply. In a daze, she immediately responded to his touch, running her hands along his bare shoulders and through his hair.

Sliding off the bed, Marco grabbed the nightstand for balance and unlocked his phone. "They're almost here. Jesus Christ. Great show Jack."

God help me, he gave me a thumbs up. Marco bent over and planted a tender kiss on Pri's lips. "Thanks Pri. You're amazing," he said before he lurched out the door.

We heard his footsteps retreat down the hall, then the distant sounds of rooting around, a thump followed by a muffled curse, and after half a minute or so, the slamming of a door.

I slumped back on my heels, hands resting on my cum-spattered thighs. For no reason at all, I pushed down on my still rigid but oversensitive cock, groaning and laughing as it bounced up and down. My brain was completely fried.

Liv laid there like a starfish, totally spent, her pale, athletic body covered with pink marks where I grabbed and bit her. There was a particularly bad imprint of my teeth over her left breast. A distant, responsible part of my brain worried that I'd gone too far. Her head lolled to the side and she looked at Pri, smiling.

Pri sat cross legged against the headboard, looking satisfied but far more awake than we were. She idly spun her fingers through her pubic hair, her stiff, pink clit peeking out from its hood. Her eyes traced around the room and she laughed. After trailing off, she laughed again.

"It's only 12:15," she said.

Still six hours to go.