Generational Gifts

Story Info
A grand daughter has discovered her grandparent's secret.
2.3k words
4.27
24.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nerves were electrified as I walked up to my house. This morning I had left for work but decided to turn around to return home. I had left my granddaughter at home.

Yesterday I was in my store room retrieving something when I noticed some of my things were out of place. I was positive that I had not touched my collection in months, the last time being when I took some items out to clean them.

My granddaughter had decided to enjoy her summer vacation with me. For weeks now, she had been the only one in my home. At first, I decided to ignore my suspicions and to take the movement of my things as my elderly mind playing tricks on me.

Halfway through my drive to work, I decided I couldn't accept that answer. So I turned around, not knowing how I would confront Renee. If what I thought was going on did, I wasn't sure I would want confirmation of it. Yet, deciding to turn around meant that I needed the answer.

My hands were nervously shaking as I reached for the front door. I avoided parking in the garage, as I usually did, to prevent Renee from noticing my return. I saw no sign of Renee in the house when I came in. Her car was still in the driveway, and she was awake when I left, so she must have been somewhere. My feet started carrying me to my storage room. As I approached the door, I could hear a faint sound coming from inside. The door was cracked open, and by pressing my ear to the door, I could hear something vibrating, and what I knew was Renee moaning.

I opened the door slowly. It creaked open like the house was trying to get me to resist seeing what was on the other side. I held my breath when I saw the scene before me.

Renee was naked on the floor, moaning in pleasure from a toy tucked between her legs. She was wearing a leather harness that I was familiar with. My body froze as I watched her moan on my floor and show me her orgasming body. It seemed that my walking in had ignited the orgasm. My cock twitched in my pants. Her breathing was ragged as she came down from her high. She looked at me behind her long, luscious eyelashes. I never expected what she said to me in a million years.

"Grandpa, come in." I was still frozen in my spot. Renee sat up on her knees in front of me. "I've seen the videos of you and Grandma. I've been doing this alone but seeing you here, I've reached my limit. I want the real thing!" I was seasoned enough to know she spoke earnestly, but I couldn't believe it.

I closed the gap between us and put a hand on her cheek. Renee's smile widened at the contact. I could not manage any words. Yet, she still managed to understand what I wanted as she stood up.

Renee had foolishly worn the fetish harness backward, showing me her inexperience. I helped her adjust the harness to be on correctly and set it to her correct size. The gear hugged her body tightly but didn't hurt her. She dropped to her knees before me when I told her I was done. I watched in awe as she crawled a little ways away from me. She rolled onto her back and opened her legs to me.

Renee was wearing a coy smile that I knew very well. It was a smile she gave when she knew she was getting her way. Her pose was nothing short of an invitation, and if it wasn't clear, she made sure to verbally do so as well.

"Grandpa, do to me all the things that I saw in those videos." I swallowed hard. Even my granddaughter mentioning my beloved late wife didn't knock down my boner. Adrenaline pumped through my veins, and I followed instinct rather than reason. I grabbed Renee's hair and pulled her closer so that her face was right in front of my crotch. I opened my zipper and pulled my cock out. Renee looked shocked at how hard I was.

I pushed Renee back and got on top of her. I didn't hesitate to align myself to her opening and ram into her. Memories of Renee's youth flashed in my memory for a split second, but I suppressed them. My lust for her was much stronger than my disgust for myself.

"Shit!" There was no mistaking the resistance I was feeling. My dear granddaughter had been a virgin up until a moment ago. I didn't care, I wanted to, but I didn't. I watched her face contort in the explicit expressions of pain and pleasure. She clung to me, arching her back to draw me into her.

"Grandpa, your cock feels so good! I want more!" After years, I felt the excitement I thought I had lost along with my beloved Katherine. As I continued, my confidence came back to me. As I manipulated her, I realized that even after all these years, my body had not forgotten how to dominate a woman and make her melt at my touch.

I flipped Renee onto her hands and knees. A moan escaped me. I hadn't realized how close I was to cumming. It had been years since I had been intimate with someone. My endurance was not like it had once been. I released into Renee, pausing my onslaught to enjoy the moment. My little soldiers had long ago been rendered infertile, so I had no reservations about ejaculating into her.

Renee didn't give me much time to rest. She started writhing underneath me to stimulate me all over again. Now, with one good orgasm under my belt, I was feeling more confident. I wanted to stretch the muscle that I hadn't used in so long. I reached into the box Renee had been rooting through and pulled out my favorite gag.

It was a head harness-style ball gag. I loved the restricted look on my women. I hoisted Renee onto her knees to secure the gag. I pushed her back down into the floor and fucked her. I restrained her arms in my hold, using them as leverage to fuck her deeper. Renee came hard on my cock. Unlike me, I didn't let her rest. I pushed her face into the floor, cruelly pounding into her. I wanted to restrain Renee more, so I took a length of rope to tie her arms behind her and pulled a leather blindfold over her eyes.

I fucked her pussy and pressed my thumb against her second entrance. I could hear moans and grunts from behind the gag. They seemed to be a mix of encouraging me to continue and begging me to stop. My second orgasm rose, and I exploded inside her again, screaming her name.

I fell on top of her, spent and out of breath. My softening member slid out of her as I rolled to her side. After catching my breath, I started to release her. Now that the endorphins were dissipating, the reality of what I had just done fell on me. I turned my back to Renee when she was free.

"What's wrong, Grandpa?" Renee asked me. She sounded like she thought we had done nothing wrong. I took a deep breath.

"This was wrong, Renee. I'm so sorry...."

"DON'T!" Renee screamed. I nearly jumped out of my skin. I whipped around in reaction to her outburst. Her eyes were watery as she held back tears.

"That was amazing. Please don't push me away. If you make us stop, I will post those videos of grandma on the internet." I knew I was playing into her hand, but I could not stand her threatening the memory of Katherine. I grabbed her throat.

"How dare you threaten me! What has gotten into you? Since when were you so desperate to become a little whore?"

"You called Grandma Pet. Those videos, I want to be just like her." Renee licked her lips. She enticed me to no end. I wish I had more self-restraint, but I didn't. I raised my hand to her, slapping her across the face. She was momentarily shocked but turned back to me, still smiling. There was no mistaking that this was her desire. Not only did she desire it, but she was also prepared. I could recognize a woman's resolve.

"Rifling through my things, watching my private videos, seducing me...what a naughty girl you are. I may have to teach you a lesson." I brought her face close to mine.

"Please do, Grandpa." I slapped her again. It was clear she didn't know why.

"That is not how you address me; from now on, I am sir."

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl, you want to be used by me. I'll use you till you break."

Just like that, we fell down the rabbit hole. On that day alone, I fucked her three more times. I didn't take it easy on her either. Under my guiding hand, she tried many kinky experiences: electro-stimulation, piss drinking, nipple torture, anal, double penetration, and my personal favorite, impact play. Not only was Renee willing, but she was also eager to experience it all. Slowly I started to see her mold into my ideal plaything. As each day passed, she reminded me more and more of Katherine.

Three days after we started our tryst, I found myself lying in bed with Renee after a scene. Renee was fast asleep, wrapped in the pillows and blankets I had brought her after her favorite aftercare activity. She would endure nearly anything for the promise of a warm bubble bath with me.

I was lying in bed wide awake. My mind was fixated on how improper I had been with my granddaughter. That night I made a pact with myself to end it.

Luckily Renee's vacation was ending. It made it easier to distract myself, knowing she was at school rather than in my house waiting for me. Several times Renee texted me, clearly trying to engage me, but I kept my responses platonic.

The day after my two-week abstinence anniversary, I was returning home. My heart rate sped up seeing Renee's car in my driveway. I hadn't faced her since she returned to school. I opened my garage, maintaining my usual routine to help myself stay calm. I was shocked to see Renee kneeling on the garage door steps that led into the house. She was wearing the harness again and a collar with a leash hanging from it. There was a look of desperation in her eyes as she saw me pulling into the garage. I quickly closed the garage for fear that the neighbors might see.

"Renee, what are you...." I stepped out of the car. She didn't let me say another word.

"Why did you stop? Did I do something wrong? Please, sir, I miss you." Tears welled up in her eyes. I couldn't stand to see her upset. I dropped to my knees on the steps and took her face to kiss her.

Of all the things we had done, I had withheld kissing her. I thought it would be an intimate act I would not do with her. It was the final wall I had built to protect her, and I had just demolished it. I grabbed the leash and brought up both back to our feet. I never stopped kissing her as I backed her into the living room. I tossed her onto my couch. I stood in front of her taking my clothing off. Once again, there was no foreplay; I pounded into Renee.

"Keep going! Yes! Yes! This is what I wanted!" She yelled, grabbing onto the back of the couch.

"Here I was, trying to hold back, and all my granddaughter wanted was to be a perverted pig. I thought if I cut you off, you would calm down. Now, look at you, even more perverted!"

"Feels so good!" Renee moaned. She didn't care to hear my explanation at the moment. "More, I want more; give me everything!" She begged.

"I forfeit, Renee. From now on, I will train you thoroughly. I promise I won't push you away again."

"Yes! Thank you, sir. I promise you won't regret this." She put her arms around my neck to pull me down to kiss her.

"You're such a fuck pig in heat." I pulled away from our kiss. "You're shaking your ass, asking me to fuck you even harder." I slapped her tits. Renee had learned I loved pain from the first time I had her. Over time I recognized that she loved it just as much.

"Ah! I love it when you degrade me, sir. Please say more cruel things." She begged me.

"Sir, your cock is so hard! So hard, I'm cumming...." I pulled out and slapped her pussy. She jumped, not expecting it.

"You do not cum until I allow you," I warned her. I threw her over the armrest of the couch and fucked her ass. We got lost in one another for several rounds of rough sex.

I was drying Renee's hair after our final round that had been in the shower. I was sitting on the toilet lid, and Renee knelt before me. We were quiet. Renee was out of energy, but I was quiet because I contemplated the predicament I had put us in again.

"Hey, Grandpa...." Renee's tired voice filled the bathroom.

"hmm?"

"I'm your slave, right?" My hands froze while drying her hair in a towel. I put the towel over her shoulders to hold her face to look up at me.

"That's right. You belong to me now." I kissed her.