Generational Gifts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you turn around and see what I chose for you, Renee?" I coaxed Renee out of her hiding spot. She sat up a little and turned to see where I was pointing.

"Do you think it will be able to satisfy me?" Renee asked. I could hear her distaste for what she was looking at in her tone.

"Of course not; gimps rarely satisfy someone completely. They are a warm-up to the main event." I thrusted my hips up to emphasize the 'main event' I was discussing.

"Besides, as I said, they are no different from using a sex toy. After all of your training, are you ever satisfied with a toy?"

"Not unless you are controlling it, sir." She kissed my cheek.

"Good answer." I teased her. There wasn't much more to talk about after that. I wanted to sensually connect our bodies and play more with her tits. The interaction wasn't as much about receiving sexual gratification as feeling connected. Once satisfied that we had accomplished that goal, I zipped her dress back up and told her to return to kneeling. Renee looked disappointed by my dismissal.

The first couple took the stage. Two gentlemen, the younger of the two, seemed uncomfortable on the stage. The older of the two was encouraging, but watching them gave me a slightly uneasy feeling. Not because they were two men I was watching but because I sensed that the younger man was about to use his safe word. Play should push your partner, but not to the point of discomfort that I felt I was seeing.

Renee seemed to have the same feeling as I did. She made a point to put her hand on my knee and look up at me. Her face seemed to say, 'Couldn't you help him?' I bent down and kissed the top of her head. It wasn't my place to step in. Safety staff was present, and the submissive themself didn't say a safe word.

I was glad when the show was over. I hadn't gotten the satisfaction I was looking for tonight. Next to take the stage was a trio. These people were very eager to take the stage. All three of them seemed to be quiet the exhibitionists. I wasn't sure what excited me more. Watching as the man of the group was satisfied by the two women he had brought with me or that Renee and I were getting closer to our turn on stage with each passing moment.

I could see the three winding down. I reached into the drawer again. Renee was focused on the show. She jumped in surprise when the ring gag I was looking to put on her couched her cheek. She gave me an apologetic look. Since she had opened her mouth, not refusing me, I let it go. The three left the stag holding their hands. I stood up but said nothing to Renee. She waited for instructions from me.

Before we could go on stage, the workers warned the guests that the night's final show would have intense spanking, and those uncomfortable were welcome to retreat to the cafe. So after a brief intermission, Renee and I took the stage. During the break in festivities, a sort of bed was brought to the stage. It was similar to a massage table but lower to the ground.

I helped Renee down onto her stomach. Her face went into the unique pillow that allowed a camera placed below it to capture her face. A screen was brought down from the ceiling, and her face was projected. She looked calm. I angled her body on her knees using a triangular pillow. I used straps on the table to restrain her arms and legs on the table. Lastly, I pushed her dress up, revealing her ass. I watched her reaction on the screen. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths. Then she accepted her predicament, just like I had trained her.

My next move came as a shock to Renee. I pressed a Hitachi wand to her soaked clit. She started moaning. The ring gag now wet her lips as the drool began leaking from her. I let her enjoy the Hitachi for a few minutes before I slapped her for the first time with the leather paddle.

I warmed her cheeks up with the paddle giving each cheek equal attention. Her cheeks started to brighten under the kisses of the leather. She began to wiggle her ass enjoying the pain and pleasure. I took the Hitachi away and slapped her pussy.

"Remain still, slut!" I warned her. She stopped moving. I put the Hitachi back and went back to reddening her cheeks. When she couldn't take any more from the paddle, I swatted her with my hand. This time without the Hitachi. Now her moans became more of sobs. She had an endless string of drool hanging from her mouth. I knew when Renee was at her end and stopped--well, stopped spanking her. I wasn't finished with her yet.

I stepped behind her, my cock hard as a steel rod. I stared at the screen, not wanting to miss her reaction, when my tip touched her battered ass. I wiped my precum along her cheeks, causing them to shine under the stage lights.

Renee moaned as I entered her slowly. At first, she enjoyed being fucked. Then as her battered cheeks felt the sting from being pressed again, she made the pleasured and pained moans I loved. Renee knew the expectations of this play. Once I started fucking her, I wouldn't stop until I spent my load. Only a safe word or signal would stop me. I came in her ass to the symphony of her desperate moans.

I pulled out of her and shoved a dildo in her ass. Never was my cum slut allowed to waste her gifts, regardless of the circumstance. I untied Renee; she sat up, sitting on her heels. I saw her wince in pain when they connected. I took off her ring gag and kissed her. Then, after giving her a moment to recuperate, I picked her up.

"Very well done, my darling. Let's go up to our room now." Renee was in no condition to be in a public space now. The employee from earlier came to escort us. Renee was limp in my arms as I carried her like a princess to our suite. As we rode up the elevator, I couldn't help but think, "I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to carry her like this." She wasn't any heavier, but my muscles were growing weaker.

12