Generational Gifts Ch. 04

Story Info
Trying something new.
1.6k words
4.56
5.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope the room is to your liking, sir." The employee told me as we approached the door to the room. "Your gimp will be up in a moment." He added.

"Tell it to wait outside the door. Then, if I have need of it, I will get it."

"Sir... we do not allow for refunds...." The man shut his mouth when he saw the sharp look that I gave him.

"I understand the policy, boy. Do as I said." I told him. I did not appreciate being questioned, especially in front of Renee. He apologized. I didn't care. I walked past him into the room. I walked directly to the bed to put down a very tired Renee. I walked around the bed and slid in behind her. She hummed happily, feeling me snuggling her.

"Enjoyable, Renee?" I asked her.

"Very, Master." She sounded like she was still in her dream-like state. After a bit of basking in the afterglow, Renee turned around in my arms to look at me.

"Hey, Grandpa?"

"Yes, my sweet?"

"I've been wondering. Did you make Grandma into a gimp?"

"Actually, your grandmother was a rubber doll first. That is how we met. I was a young buck trolling around shady environments back in the day. I met her; we hit it off. Why do you ask?"

"I felt you were introducing me to gimps because you wanted me to be like them."

"Is that something you think you would enjoy?"

"I think it would depend."

"On what?"

"I wouldn't want to be free use. But, I would still want to be private to my partner."

"Just because the ones here tonight enjoy this type of play doesn't mean that all of them do. Your Grandmother was exclusive to me."

"Really?"

"Of course, there is more than one way to skin a cat. I'm not going to lie. I had a feeling it would intrigue you. I wouldn't mind covering you in all rubber and using you like a rag doll for a while." I grabbed her face and kissed her roughly. When I pulled away, she smiled at me.

"Now, to the moment at hand. I had the gimp wait outside. What are your thoughts? Do you want to give it a try?"

"You're not going to leave, right?"

"and miss this! Not on your life. I'll be right here. Who else is going to record?" I pointed to a tripod camera set up at the end of the bed for us. Renee looked up at me, blushing.

"I...think I want to try it." I kissed her again. She was such a brave, seductive girl. I rolled off the bed and opened the door. The gimp was kneeling by the door. It didn't move when I heard it come out.

"Get in here," I barked at it. It quickly got up and scurried inside the room. It stood in the center of the room and told it to stay. I went back to Renee, who had sat up in bed. I held out my hand for her to take. She hesitated for a moment, then took the outstretched hand. I gently pulled her off the bed and walked her around so she stood at the end. I turned her around, using her shoulders. I gently pressed the small of her back to make her lean forward so her chest was on the mattress. I quickly secured her arms behind her back with a pair of cuffs.

I called the gimp over. I looked him over, ensuring he was covered in the manner that counted. A thick latex condom was attached to the suit, ensuring his cock was captured. I threw a little bit of lube onto it. When I was satisfied, I permitted him to start.

It started to explore Renee. I started the camera. It wore a pair of padded leather muffs, so it had no use of its fingers. The most it could do was pet Renee's skin and its covered cock inadequately. I joined them on the bed, leaning against the headboard. Renee looked at me, smiling. She was happy to give me a show.

The moment of truth came for Renee. The gimp struggled a little to align himself but managed it. It groaned and collapsed on top of her. It didn't start slow or with any skill. Renee laid there as the thing rutted into her. Yet, I could tell that the knowledge of me watching her was making this experience erotic for her. She lifted her head and mouthed, 'I love you' to me. I smiled back and did the same.

I watched the two of them. Strangely it was cute. The gimp was trying so hard to make it pleasurable for Renee. He improved as time passed, but Renee struggled to get herself off. I gave it some hints, and things got better for Renee.

This show turned on my sadistic side. I knew I would be rewatching the video for many nights to come. It was so hot to watch Renee submit to my every whim. It was beyond erotic to me to watch two submissive play. It was satisfying to know that while Renee loved to be fucked, she wasn't enjoying this encounter as much as when I fucked her. It made my cock harden just thinking that if it weren't for my request, Renee wouldn't do this. She was doing this for me, to please me.

Renee looked up from the bed. Her eye focused on my cock. I licked my lips, knowing it was time. She was getting bored with the gimp and had started fantasizing about how I would reward her. It was time to do just that.

"Enough, gimp!" I sent him away. He stepped back and knelt at the end of the bed.

"Slut, come here," I called her with a curl of my finger. She struggled to crawl forward with her arms restrained behind her. I helped by grabbing her shoulders and dragging her closer. I pushed her onto her back. I grabbed a roll of tape from the side table to frog-tie each of her legs. She laid on the bed watching me with a smile on her face. I took my cock out.

"You are so in for it. I am so turned on right now, you little bitch." I slapped her pussy with my cock. She bit her lip, stifling a moan. I fingered her, wanting to feel how wet she was. Renee was starting to live her life in a constant state of arousal. I slid my cock inside her slowly. I slowly fucked her. She moaned and thanked me. I took a glance at the gimp. Only to give it a cocky smile to say, 'This is how it is done.' The thing was kneeling at the end of the bed, soaking in what it was seeing and hearing.

"Did you cum while that toy was helping you?"

"No, Master, I didn't even get close." She pouted.

"That is very good. That means you are a high-class whore. I did an outstanding job training you."

"Yes, Master. You did an excellent job making this property to your liking."

"How do I like my property?"

"Tied down, well fucked and filled." She recited.

"You're not filled yet, are you?"

"No, Master, only one of my holes has Master's cum. I am practically empty."

"Not for long," I promised her.

"Master! May I cum on your cock!" She gasped, throwing her head back. I thrusted my entire length into her and held still. I leaned over her.

"Open your mouth," I ordered her. She did as she was told. Rather than kiss her, I let a glob of my spit drop into her mouth. "Cum whore, I'll fuck you through your orgasm." Her body started shivering as she came from deep within her. As promised, I fucked her hard and fast as the orgasm coursed through her.

Renee would become extremely sensitive after an orgasm. It is different for each woman; however for her, when I continued to stimulate her during orgasm, she would become so sensitive it would become almost painful. Renee wanted me to train her body to enjoy these sensations. We found that it would usually cause her to erupt in multiple orgasms. Due to this fact, it was a massive reward for her when I promised to fuck her through an orgasm.

I was unsurprised when she started to squirt. I didn't let up on her. After a fourth orgasm and a load from me in her snatch, she fell onto the bed in a heap. I withdrew from her. She was spent for the night. I kissed her forehead. She needed to rest, so I tucked her into bed. I turned off the lights, turned off the camera, and escorted the gimp out of the room. He walked off back to the club. I put a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on our door, then went to the café to get food. Renee was fast asleep when I returned. She slept for nearly an hour before rousing again.

"Good morning, sleepy head." I cooed, coming over to the bed. She gave me a tired smile. "Are you ready to go home?" I asked her.

"Yes, please, sir." She winced, feeling her battered ass. While we were playing, she could ignore it. Now she was fully aware of the stripes on her behind.

"Did you have fun tonight?" I asked while helping her dress.

"This was great. I'm happy I took a half day." I smiled at her.

"That is nice to hear. Now I don't have to concern myself if I set up more dates like this."

"I would like that a lot, Master." She smiled. I kissed her. Renee fell asleep in the car on the way home. I also felt the exhaustion from our play weighing on me. I wish that I could have slept with her that night. Unfortunately, my son was home. Luckily, I had a great movie to watch in bed to help me fall asleep.