Generational Gifts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited for the alarm to signal me that the time was up. I removed the nozzle from Renee's anus and carefully hung it on a mounted hook. It was Renee's responsibility to clean it later. Renee sat on her heels, kneeling in the shower, waiting for her next orders.

"Ten-minute hold," I instructed her. Renee closed her eyes, resigning herself to the uncomfortable reality she was about to face. I approached her and attached the nipple clamps to her hardened nubs. She gasped behind the gag but did not move away from my harsh touch. We waited in silence for ten minutes. This time, I did not set a timer for her to watch. It was much more dramatic to let her be unaware of how much time had passed. I could see Renee growing increasingly uncomfortable with each moment. I kept a close eye on my watch, unsure if she could last ten minutes. She looked at me with desperation in her eyes. I told her she would go to the bathroom two minutes early. Renee cleaned herself and then knelt at my feet to await instructions.

I reached down and tilted Renee's head up to look at me. Her eyes were dazzling to me. They held so much love and trust that I couldn't help but be turned on whenever she glanced at me. When she was looking directly at me, seeking orders, it was an aphrodisiac like no other. I adeptly removed the panel of her gag to let the dildo slip out momentarily. I leaned down to kiss Renee. Our tongues danced together as I communicated my affection for her.

"You have been such a good girl; I will tell you what I will do with you," I told her, pulling away from our kiss. She had a dreamy look in her eye as she listened to me. "Some nice paddle spankings are just what you need to start with. I'll make sure to place you right in front of the TV so you can watch me fuck your brains out on the screen while I paddle you. When I'm done on your ass, I will take you to the bed. I've already laid the restraint board down on it. I'll tie you down securely so you can't move an inch. Then, I'll cane your luscious tits." I let the tip of the cane touch her restrained nipple. Hearing her moan, I smirked. "Depending on how much of a good girl you are, only when I am done with that will I fuck you. Tonight, you will sleep restrained on the board."

"Please, sir, I would like to start my paddling." She looked up at me, giving me a coy smile.

"So eager, my little cum dump."

"The sooner we start, the sooner you will use my fuck holes, sir."

"So presumptuous; I believe I said that would depend on how much of a good girl you are." She pouted at me. In response, I put the gag back into her mouth. Renee followed me obediently back into the playroom. She was excited seeing all that I had set out for us. I first took her to a spot where the couches were on the carpet. I had moved the coffee table out of the way for us. Two chords of rope were hanging from the steel hardpoints in the ceiling. I used a pair of cuffs to restrain her hands, then used the ropes to pull her arms high above her head. I pulled her up just enough so that she was stretched up on her toes.

I stood in front of her and gently touched her cheek. She pressed her head into my touch. I started circling her. Renee was so cute in the way she stood firm with her eyes forward. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. One of my hands slipped down to her pussy. I rubbed her clit in slow circles. I waited until I heard her moan, then gave her three hard slaps to her pussy. I stepped to her side and grabbed her chin to force her to turn her head to me. Then I started warming up her ass with gentler slaps to her ass. She looked into my eyes, exuding sexual excitement. I could feel the skin on her ass warming with each hit. I played with her nipples, wanting her whole body to feel my touch. I kissed her neck again, then stepped away to get the paddle. Renee returned to looking forward, most likely at the video playing where I was currently fucking her ass as she was restrained on the spanking bench.

She jumped, feeling the first hit from the paddle. I kept an even pace between each cheek. Slowly, her pale skin showed the angry red color I was looking for. I loved the hollow sound of the wood against her jiggling skin. I paused her spanking again to let her feel the gentle touch of my fingers on her skin. It was the most delightful for her when I mixed the pain with a loving touch. I made her body instinctively crave the pain because it learned that a soft touch went with it. I didn't want to make Renee's ass too angry, so I stopped after fifteen hits from the paddle. I untied her. She gratefully let herself fall to her heels on the ground. She must have been exhausted from straining.

"To the bed with you." I teased her. I shut off the television, knowing I wouldn't need its assistance further tonight. Renee had a particular sway to her hips as she strolled to the bed. Her back was to me, so she let out an adorable squeal when I surprised her by picking her up and tossing her onto the bed. The giddily crawled to the restraint board and laid down on her back. Even with the gag on, I could tell she was smiling at me as I joined her on the bed and straddled her. I removed the gag and kissed her. She threw her arms around my shoulders to keep me close.

I took Renee's wrists to clip them above her head on one of the d-rings of the board. Once again, I put her gag back in place. Renee laid very docile as I traced the cane's tip across her torso. She closed her eyes, resigning herself to being my plaything. Rather than give her what she was anticipating, I sucked her nipple into my mouth. She moaned behind her gag. I heard her tugging at her restraints, wanting to hug me again. Next, I put a pair of ankle cuffs on Renee to attach them to the board. I chose to have her bend at the knee so she had more movement rather than remaining flat against the board. I noticed her juices leaking onto the leather of the board.

"Just how impatient is this little pussy of yours?" I questioned, touching her slit. She groaned and raised her hips, encouraging me to touch her more. I slid a finger inside her. I was torturously slow and chose only to give her one finger. Renee rolled her hips, attempting to get as much stimulation as possible. Her reactions gave me a devious idea. I grabbed a pair of ropes and quickly tied her knees to the board so her legs would remain open. I noticed Renee watching me move around the room, so I attached the blindfold to her head harness. I had to leave the bed to get the Wartenberg wheel from another toy storage space. I rejoined Renee on the bed, laying on my stomach so my head was at her opening. The metal of the clips keeping her down rattled as her body jumped, feeling my breath on her slit.

"Steady slut." I warned her. I lapped at her drooping hole, listening to the desperate groans behind her gag. When she least expected it, I started rolling the metal tines of the wheel along her breasts. Like with my finger, I was painfully slow with my mouth. If Renee could speak, she would beg me to give her more. Before it became too much for her to hold her orgasm back, I pulled away. I picked up the cane again, knowing she was more than ready. I stood to the side of the bed and carefully laid into her tits.

Sweat was beading on her cream-colored skin. Her toes curled as an outlet for the energy entering her body with each swing. I put the cane down. Renee didn't know it, but I was done. I wanted to keep her in suspense, so I restrained her even more to the board. I put ropes across her hips so that she could lift them anymore. I secured a collar around her neck so that I could tie that, too, to the board.

I could tell Renee was not suspecting when I slid my cock into her wet hole. I didn't start fucking her. I leaned down to remove first the blindfold, then the gag, then the entire harness. Renee smiled at me affectionately.

"Please, Master, fuck me." She begged.

"The ropes turning you on?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. Very much!" She bit her bottom lip.

"I'm glad, but I want to discuss our next steps first." She tilted her head in confusion. "Well, I would be very remiss if I didn't have a final conversation about what we decided on moving forward. You relinquish your last bit of freedom to me." I touched her cheek, tracing my finger down her face. "Moving down here, adhering to strict restrictions, and becoming this house's sex toy?"

"Aren't I already?" Renee decided to be cheeky. I looked down at her with a stern gaze. I did not view this moment as the time for jokes. It was a serious decision that we were making. Part of me felt it was too soon, but time was not on our side. I wanted to experience all that I could with Renee. A total exchange of power was something I craved to experience with Renee. Regardless of whether we were ready, I could not let this opportunity pass us by.

"Master, I am ready for this. But I know I must talk to you if it ever becomes too much. Everything will be fine. I'm excited; shouldn't you be too?"

"Oh, I am excited. So much so you couldn't even imagine. I trust you, Renee, to communicate with me and to be my partner in this."

"Always." She smiled sweetly. I flexed my hips, pushing deeper into Renee. I leaned down to kiss her. She gently turned away from me, indicating she had more to say.

"I have a surprise for you, Master."

"Oh really, what could that possibly be?"

"I am taking a sabbatical from work for six months."

"Renee, how could you?"

"It is one of the reasons I chose my company. They were aware that this was my intention when I was hired. I have an ailing family member that I need to care for." She slipped her eyes downward, adding a dirty connotation to the innocent reasoning she gave the company. "We don't talk about it, but I know you have been starting to struggle more. Our time is limited, and I want to prioritize you. Grandma was always a housewife to be at your beck and call. I know that is what you want again. I want to give that to you."

I smashed our lips together. I loved this woman. She was the most selfless, loving, and compassionate person I had ever met. Even my wife had reservations about giving her entire self to me. Renee was the opposite, pushing me to take her. With our lips locked together, I started to thrust my hips.

"Tomorrow, my pet, I will take you to the backyard. You will watch me as I burn all your panties."

"Burn them, sir?" She was sincerely surprised by my aggressive plan.

"I want you to watch as I burn away the last of your freedom. You won't have any clothing I don't allow you to have; underpants are forbidden. Every day you'll wear a uniform that I will provide for you. I have just the one in mind. A latex body suit that will keep your ass a pussy available to me all the time. You'll be the epitome of a sex slave serving this house in such an outfit, a collar around your neck, and made up so prettily for me." I could tell my ideas excited her.

I still had surprises for Renee. I had placed a tazapper at the top corner of the bed. I stretched up to reach for it. I touched the tip to her forearm. Her body jumped, feeling the sharp shock from the device's tip. She slumped back down, moaning. At the other corner of the bed was a vibrating wand. I reached for that to press against her clit. She screamed in pleasure. No doubt she was close to cumming. I pressed the zapper against her nipple. Renee struggled against her bonds, trying to make sense of the sensations attacking her body.

I kept fucking her, pressing the vibrator against her, and, at random intervals, shocking some part of her body. I did this till I couldn't stand it. I pulled out and splashed my cum on her pussy. Renee was wiggling in her restraints; she was desperate for release. I slid my cock back into her hole and pressed the wand hard against her clit.

"Cum for me, my little slut."

"THANK YOU, MASTER!" she practically screamed.

12