All Comments on 'Generational Taboo Ch. 02'

by BBELLC

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
your_new_toyyour_new_toyabout 5 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Fantastic story, truly looking forward to see where you take it!

tallman441tallman441about 5 years ago
Fabulous

This story has an excellent twist to it. The intrigue is still there. Looking forward to Ch. 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

just let suz in. mom can go away as far as im concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Writing using “saw” versus “seen”

A real good story - thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

A bit of feedback though - in both chapters you appear ( at least to me) to be writing “seen” when IMO you should be writing “saw” .

I can’t recall the correct characterization of the difference between the two words (my last English grammar class was a very long time ago) but you might want see what trying to use saw in place of seen does for you and possibly what a grammar checker says about it.

Looking forward to chapter 3 and beyond....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1st time reader

Amazing. I love your style. Well written.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Nice

I'm enjoying this series and figured mom would be more involved but Suzanne was a surprise. Good writing except for the use of seen instead of saw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks, But...

A well put together, good story, But had to deduct 1* for the cheating (normally -2* to -3*). Liz approved of Suzanne getting some. Though she was jealous, Which could potentially cause problems later. But it looks like Deena and him were cheating, "Can we keep this a secret between us? I don't think she would understand.". Gonna wait for the 3rd chapter to see where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mom

I like that mom also becomes an intimate part of the story. She clearly is very sexy.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Hated it

Why would she tell suz about them being siblings without discussing with him first. Then supposedly tells suz to fuck him, again without talking to him. Now mum is getting her bit, guess liz again said she could. Only got to skimming bybthis time. Your tags did not say about any of this.

Then the idiot fucks them. Time for him to grow some balls and soend them in the shower like every other guy with pregnant wife.

Feel for the poor guy that his wife never discusses important issues with him, just makes them for him. He gets sex, but at what price to their marriage.

His loss of trust for her will cause them to grow apart.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

i'm late to this story - but please don't kill off liz. she's key to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story. Just use grammar checking. Your seen/saw usage kind of distracts from a fantastic tale.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Great story.

I thought that Deena would want him and she did. Fucking her comes next.

I reckon, the big Ox will end up with three wives in the end and they all will have his kids.

Yep he will own his sister, her best friend and his mother. All his sex slaves.

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBBELLC@BBELLC
I am back on this site after some time off. I just submitted the last chapter of Ghost. I have a few others I am working on that are non-erotic and some erotic. Your feedback made me a better writer; please keep the comments coming.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES