Generational Taboo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBELLC
BBELLC
251 Followers

Then she spoke, "Is it as intense when you and Liz fuck Brad?" then she turns her head toward me.

I chuckle and look at the tv, "If you are asking if we have a great sex life, the answer is hell yeah."

She moved on the loveseat, closer to me. Her thigh was against mine now, her feet on the floor, her arm around my neck. I could feel her breath on my neck. "I'm not asking that. Is it intense because you know you are fucking your sister every time you enter her pussy?" I look at her this time feeling a little pissed. "Brad don't be upset, Liz and I talk about it most times. She tells me how big you are and how you make her feel. She told me about the night she knew you made her pregnant. She said you fucked her six times that night and had lost count of the orgasms you gave her." Her mouth was very close to mine as her fingers were twirling the hair on my head sending shivers down my spine. Her other hand came over to rest on my knee. "Want to know a secret Brad?"

I was about to give in but stood defiant, "Suzanne I can't cross this line."

She laughed a low seductive laugh. "I have always been jealous you picked her over me." She then moved her hand from my knee to my raging hard on and squeezed letting out a small moan.

Thinking of Liz upstairs, I jumped off the couch and stood. "No Suzanne, I can't do this to her she means everything to me." I was turning to walk out and tell her that she needed to leave or go to the room when she said something that stunned me.

"Liz is the one who suggested that I come over and sleep with you darling. She feels bad she can't make love to you, so she wanted me to help you." She gets up comes over to me, grabs my belt and pulls me closer to her. I wasn't quite sure if I was too stunned or what, but I willingly went in front of her, as her hands started to undo my jeans.

Just as she was about to pull them down, I stopped her. "Wait, why would she do that and not say anything to me about it?"

She laughed and said, "She did you big ox. Didn't she tell you to have fun but come back to her?"

I started to think about the conversation, and sure enough I recalled what Liz had told me. As the epiphany came to me, my jeans and boxers came down as my cock hit Suzanne in the face. "Oh my, I knew you were going to make me a happy girl someday." With that she engulfed my cock as much as she could take putting one hand on my ass and the other caressing my balls. She couldn't take as much as Liz, and she started to gag a little. When she let my cock out of her mouth, her eyes were filled with tears.

She looked at me and then grabbed my member and dove back in, taking what she could handle. She started slowly, putting her mouth on the end and moving her tongue around the head. Her hand slowly stroking, and her other hand slowly massaging my balls. She would then take her lips and slide them up and down the underside of my shaft, leaving little saliva trails. Her lips looked plumper around my cock then Liz's and I groaned as I grabbed her blonde locks. She looked up at me and told me to fuck her mouth. I grabbed her head and thrust my cock in her mouth, moving my hips feeling the tip touch the back of her throat. I could hear her making noises, sounding like she was going to wretch any minute. She kept a tight suction on me as I forced her head deeper. I felt like I was going to explode, and before I did, I pulled out of her mouth.

With pure lust in her eyes, she reached for me, and I pulled back. I leaned down and picked her up, taking her in my arms, and kissed her for the first time since the barn. Her arms went around my neck, and mine went to the edge of her shirt. I started to lift it up, feeling her skin with every inch exposed. As her breasts were exposed, she lifted her arms above her head to allow me to remove the shirt for good. I looked down at her body, and she was magnificent. Her breasts were bigger then Liz's, with her nipples introverted instead. I looked down her body, looking at her stomach and further to her trimmed bush covering her sweet wetness. I was in awe of her body as it was near perfection. I was also conflicted because I wanted her, and my lust was taking over my thinking.

"Brad, I have hoped we would do this one day. Do you like me?" She asked standing there almost scared that I would turn her away. "I know I'm not Liz but..." With that I leaned down and took her into my arms and kissed her passionately. I picked her up and gently laid her down onto the soft rug by the fireplace. I kissed her shoulders and neck feeling her move below me wanting me to go lower to her breasts. My hands roaming her soft skin, my nose was filled with the mixture of perfume and her sex. She grabbed my hair and forced me to go to her left breast. I licked her nipple feeling it respond as it slowly started to rise. I finally was able to take it in my mouth and gently nibble on it and tug, making it harder. Her back arched off the rug while both of her hands were on my head pulling me deeper into her breasts.

My right hand had finally reached her inner thigh. Her legs widened and her hips came off the floor encouraging me to touch her. Both of us had been waiting so long for this moment, I wanted to take my time, so I caressed her inner thighs then moved them back over her outer thighs. She groaned a loud animalistic growl in annoyance. I lifted my head at her, and she was giving me a knowingly look at what I was doing. No words had to be exchanged, as our eyes stayed connected, and my body slid down hers. As I reached her mound, I could smell the strong aroma of her sex. She was so wet already; she was dripping down her ass and onto the rug. Her hands were rubbing her stomach down to the top of her clit. She was moving her hips up and down rolling them waiting for me to finally touch her.

I lightly slid my tongue up her slit, and she moaned my name very loudly. I knew Liz could hear her, and I wondered if it was for Liz's benefit or for both of theirs. I took my fingers and spread her lips and dove my tongue inside of her tasting her. She grabbed my head and pulled me deeper, my nose against her clit as I rubbed my tongue inside her. I started to slide it in and out as fast as I could, and I was awarded with more of her juices flowing onto my face making my goatee soaked. Just as I felt her on the brink, I moved up to her clit and sucked on it. She yelped and arched her entire body off the floor yelling, "Oh... My... God!!" Her hands came off my head and grabbed the rug as she balled it up in her fists, her hips moving up and down as latched onto her clit sucking and moving my tongue around. She let out a scream of passion as her back and hips arched off the floor and stayed suspended. "I'm cummminng." As she had her orgasm, I released her clit and kissed her thighs finding out she had squirted, covering my neck, chest and shoulders.

As I raised my face glistening in all her juices, I seen her relax finally, her hands still clawing at the rug. She sounded like she was mumbling. "You ok Suz?" I asked her.

She started to giggle as her thighs started to shake. "I am better then ok Brad. I hope you know you aren't done yet." She raised her finger at me and motioned for me to come up to her. I crawled up kissing my way to her lips. She kissed me hungrily, making sure she cleaned my face of all her juices. She looked down my chest and smiled. "I've never did that before, sorry." Then she kissed me again. My cock was against her thigh, and as she felt it, she took her hand and snaked it between our bodies and grabbed it. Looking into my eyes, smiling, she used her legs to get me on top of her, and lined my cock to her entrance. She moved it around until just the head slid in. She smiled big and nodded as she let go of it and held onto my shoulders, wrapping her legs around my waist.

I slowly started to move my hips feeling myself slide in inch by inch. Her mouth opened wide in the shape of a big 'O' as she raked her nails along my shoulders. She groaned when I pulled back out, but sighed when I slid back in. After a few strokes I was completely inside her and increased my movements. She kissed my shoulders and whispered in my ear, "I always knew it would be like this. You make me feel so full." I raised my body up a little to look at her eyes, and all I seen was love. My mind kept going back to Liz wondering why she wanted me to fuck Suzanne.

Her hips started to move with mine as we started to get into a rhythm. Her head went back as her eyes rolled back into her head. I could feel her insides grip me tight as she started to howl as another orgasm rose through her. Her hands grabbed my head and pulled my lips to her breasts. I sucked on them as I started to do long hard strokes, feeling my own orgasm building, but trying to hold on, not wanting to be too quick. She relaxed from her orgasm and I lifted on my hands now, she raised up and started to kiss my chest, sucking on my chest, biting, pulling hairs away. I felt a tingle go all the way down to my balls when she licked my nipples.

I lifted her legs up over my arms spreading her even wider, allowing me to go deeper. I could feel the head of my cock hit her cervix. She would wince in pain and pleasure at the same time but urged me to keep going. "Oh, fuck yes Brad," she screamed. "Fuck me, make me cum again." I felt my muscles tightening up and knew I was going to orgasm any minute.

"Cum with me Brad please." She pleaded; her eyes glued onto mine. "Cum with me baby."

Her eyes widened and I felt her insides grip me harder then the first time as liquid spread around my cock and hit my balls. I could feel my balls start to draw up, and my cock expand, I knew I was about to cum as she wrapped herself around me and wouldn't let me go.

"Suz, I'm going to cum" I said as I tried to pull out.

She moved her hips up and down on me fast, breathing her words. "Cum in me baby, please."

"Oh God, I can't" I felt it rising as her insides gripped my cock like a vise. I then felt the first eruption hit the walls of her vagina. Her legs pulled me deeper into her and held me there, as my cock spurted rope after rope of cum in her until I went soft and I could finally pull out.

I rolled off her, "Why the hell did you do that? Are you crazy?" I asked getting up putting my boxers back on.

She kept laying there glowing in post orgasm. "Liz said I could, so I did. We had a pact ask Liz if you want to know." She reached down and started to play with the juices dripping out of her, bringing some up to her lips sucking her fingers clean. I didn't bother to put anything else on, as I went upstairs to my bedroom. As I entered, I noticed our light was on and Liz was laying there with a huge smile on her face rubbing her engorged nipples.

"Sounded like you had fun baby." She said as she gave me one of those looks with her lower lip being bitten by her teeth. She seen though I was not happy, and she sat up in bed. "Brad what's wrong, talk to me."

"What's wrong? What's wrong? Hmmm, Lets see, I just cheated on my wife with our best friend, and now she might be pregnant because I came in her. Oh, and you told her it was alright." I said as I sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands.

"Baby, I felt bad because you have been walking around with such a hard on and I can't take care of it. I'm sorry if you were uncomfortable. I promise, I won't ask or do anything like that again." She then gave me a devilish grin. "Unless I'm involved." Sticking her finger in her mouth giving me an innocent look.

I smiled at her, because how could I be mad at my lover, sister, and wife. "Thank you for thinking about me, but next time ask me." I lay back on the bed and give her a kiss. "What are we going to do if she is pregnant."

She smiled and explained to me they had made a pact in college while they were talking about me. Whomever had a relationship with me, would allow the other to sleep with me. I looked at her dumbfounded, "So I am a piece of meat for you two. Will you be ok with it if she is pregnant?"

She giggles at me, "Baby you are better then prime rib." She kisses me again, "Besides let's cross that bridge if we need to, ok?" I nodded and got up to take a shower. As I entered the bedroom, I seen my wife and Suzanne snuggling. Liz patted the bed beside her and pulled the covers back. They both were naked, so I jumped in. We went to sleep holding each other, me having dreams of the two most beautiful women making love to me at the same time.

*********

The snow had finally stopped two days later. We had laid in bed wrapped in each other arms those two days before Suzanne had to go back to school. We never had sex again, but she did give me a blow job as she left. We hadn't talked about the possibility of her being pregnant or what would come of our sexual experiences. While Suzanne was giving me head, Liz watched, and for the first time I seen jealousy in her eyes. I am not sure if Liz will ever share me with anyone ever again.

Life seemed to return to normal for us until I seen a black SUV pull into our drive. I walked outside to greet whomever it was and as the door opened, I noticed the red tresses, shorter then Liz's. I knew them to be Deena's and I took a sip of my coffee as she walked up the walkway toward me. She looked better now then when she had left, and I felt relieved hoping everything was finally over for her.

She told the man behind her to just set her bags there on the porch. He tipped his hat, and as quick as they came, they were gone down the drive. She stood in front of me smiling, and then lunged at me hugging me tightly. I wrapped my unoccupied arm around her as she whispered in my ear, "You are a sight for sore eyes. I have missed you so much." She let go and stood on her tiptoes to give me a quick peck on my lips. Her neck was red, but I thought it was because it was cold outside. I grabbed her bag turned and opened the door for her.

As we walked in the door, she unbuttoned her coat, and turned her head toward me. "How's our baby doing son?" She turned toward the fire I had going warming her hands.

I grabbed her coat putting it on the rack by the door and processed again she called me son. "She is doing fine Deena. She is ready to have that baby for sure." I walked toward the kitchen with cup in hand. I turned toward her as I stood in the doorway and asked her, "Coffee?"

She looked up and smiled, "No, thanks son. I think I'm going to check on Elizabeth. Let her know I'm back for good."

"So, everything is final?" I asked coming back into the front room.

She nodded, looked down at her shoes, then back up at me. "David will be doing twenty years at least. Our divorce is final, they let me off with probation for two years. Although I had no idea what he was doing." I felt bad for her, so I went to her and grabbed her in my arms and pulled her close. She put her arms around me, letting her hands go to my back. She had her cheek on my chest and sighed. Letting go of me, "I need to check on my baby." With that she almost ran upstairs. I seen she had a tear in her eyes when she had let go of me, making my mind return to what she had said before she had to leave beforehand. I wondered if she was thinking of my biological father, her brother.

I went outside to feed the animals and to give the ladies some time alone. I brushed the horses cleaned their stalls and before I knew it the sun was almost down over the horizon. Sometimes when I worked around the farm, I would lose track of time. Liz would have to track me down to let me know dinner was done, or she needed me back at the house. I finished what I was doing and headed inside. Upon entering the house, I heard nothing but silence. I grabbed my water from the fridge and took my coat off. Walking up the stairs I was trying to not make a sound. As I entered my bedroom I had to smile. Liz was under the covers, turned toward the doorway sound asleep. Right next to her above the covers was Deena also asleep. I chuckled to myself, walking over and turning the bedside light out. I then felt my way out into the hallway and into the guest room where I laid down for the night.

Sleep did not come easy for me though as I missed holding Liz, and her holding me. When I finally went asleep, I started dreaming about my dad and mom. How they raised me and how they had loved me unconditionally even though I wasn't their own. In my dream Deena was there with William her brother, but she introduced him as her husband. I have never seen a picture of him, but only imagined what he would look like. In my dream all I could see of him was his body build, never a face. Suddenly my dream went back to Liz and the first time I ever received a blow job from her. How she was sucking me with everything she had. How her head was bobbing up and down. It felt so real in my dream, I felt like I was going to explode.

I was starting to wake up and that's when I felt the cool air and wetness on my cock. Then the warm moist suction of a mouth on me that had much experience. "Oh Liz" I moaned as I felt the nimble hands stroking me as the tongue licked up and down. My eyes started to adjust to the darkness as I looked down. I noticed the persons hair looked shorter then Liz's. I moved to get this person off me, when they looked up at me and it was Deena.

"Shhhhhh...Don't want to wake Liz do we." She grabbed my cock and gobbled it back into her mouth. I couldn't help it as it felt so good. My mind was playing tricks on me, but my body wasn't. My hips were now moving upward meeting her eager mouth.

I heard a loud pop as she pulled out my massive cock. "You are like your daddy." She groaned and went back to work, her fingers now on my balls tugging them lightly downward. It felt weird at first, but I was getting close by her actions.

I moaned loudly as my hands went down to my stomach and touched her hand laying there. She laced her fingers with mine and raised her head looking me in the eye. "Cum for mommy baby."

I shuddered as she took my length back into her mouth applying pressure to the underside with her tongue. She used her other hand to stroke my cock with a twisting motion. I could feel myself getting close as my balls started to pull up. She knew I was getting close as she pulled off again, "You going to cum for me baby?"

For the first time I heard the words come out of my mouth. I'm not sure if it was the sheer pleasure or the whole taboo of it but I replied, "Yes mother."

She sucked me more vigorously stroking me faster, head bobbing, her hair swaying with her movements. I could feel the cum rising from my balls as she sucked harder. Finally, I erupted into her mouth and as the first spurt hit her tongue, she started to hum holding her mouth just at the head as she stroked me making sure she drained me. When she was satisfied that I was done, she gave my coco one last kiss, got off the bed and came up to me standing beside me.

She leaned down and lightly kissed my forehead like a loving mother would their infant. She lowered her lips to my ear and whispered, "Thank you son for letting me live out a little of my past. You remind me so much of your dad, I couldn't help myself when I came by and seen your erection." She raised up enough to look me in the eyes with a half grin. "Can we keep this a secret between us? I don't think she would understand."

I nodded and she turned and started to walk out of the room. I called out to her. "Mom, good night, see you in the morning."

__________________________________

Cp. 3 will be coming out but give me some time as I like to take my time with these. Sometimes I write them and rewrite as the story lines don't go the way I want. I appreciate all the nice comments from CH. 1 and hope you enjoy Ch. 2

BBELLC
BBELLC
251 Followers
12